Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,426 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Whats The Best Place To Propose To Ones Fiancee? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Best Place To Propose To Ones Fiancee? (1050 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage / Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Best Place To Propose To Ones Fiancee? by badmrkt(m): 11:15pm On Sep 03, 2014
Okay, mine is gonna be at a karaoke bar, after dedicating a song to her...
What do you think? Nice uh?. Where do you have in mind?
Re: Whats The Best Place To Propose To Ones Fiancee? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 03, 2014
Booked
Re: Whats The Best Place To Propose To Ones Fiancee? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 03, 2014
snowprince07: Booked
on nairaland romance section don't worry even if she is not a nlander seun will notify her just mention her name or upload her pic.Gbam[color=#990000][/color] undecided tongue
Re: Whats The Best Place To Propose To Ones Fiancee? by evanscheck(m): 12:15am On Sep 04, 2014
Take her into a canoe, sing romantic songs as u paddle d canoe, get to the middle of the river, stop paddling. Bring out the ring.propose with options . Either she accepts or she swims back to the shore alone..
Re: Whats The Best Place To Propose To Ones Fiancee? by ziezy(m): 12:39am On Sep 04, 2014
Take her to any point on d 3rd mainland bridge around 6pm ...I bet you'll av enough crowd watch u doing ur tyn .......cheesy
Re: Whats The Best Place To Propose To Ones Fiancee? by Olsoo(m): 1:26am On Sep 04, 2014
On a yatch during her birthday party;making sure you've got enough friends,strangers,nairalanders cool ,families e.t.c to scream,shout and clap(The noise would make her go gaga).
It should go thus;
* Immediately she cuts her birthday cake,grab the mic,(The DJ should have by now switched play to something slow,little bit quiet and romantic(NOTE: You'ld have earlier planned this with the DJ o))
* Go on your knees,then slowly and calmly,while looking directly into her eyes,start spitting out those proposal lines (which you must have successfully googled,researched,prepared and memorized) to her.
* Go silent for a couple of seconds(to increase the anxiety in the atmosphere ,then ASK HER THE QUESTION!!!! while at the same time giving her the ring(of course you shouldn't forget this nah grin )
That would also probably be the best birthday gift she'll receive that day.
Re: Whats The Best Place To Propose To Ones Fiancee? by Olsoo(m): 1:34am On Sep 04, 2014
badmrkt: Okay, mine is gonna be at a karaoke bar, after dedicating a song to her...
What do you think? Nice uh?. Where do you have in mind?
One more thing, "Where's the best place" not what's the best place. Oya change it ASAP.
Re: Whats The Best Place To Propose To Ones Fiancee? by badmrkt(m): 10:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
Olsoo:
One more thing, "Where's the best place" not what's the best place. Oya change it ASAP.
hmm...okay...gats check my Engrish note book first. Thanks anyways....
Re: Whats The Best Place To Propose To Ones Fiancee? by badmrkt(m): 10:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
Olsoo: On a yatch during her birthday party;making sure you've got enough friends,strangers,nairalanders cool ,families e.t.c to scream,shout and clap(The noise would make her go gaga).
It should go thus;
* Immediately she cuts her birthday cake,grab the mic,(The DJ should have by now switched play to something slow,little bit quiet and romantic(NOTE: You'ld have earlier planned this with the DJ o))
* Go on your knees,then slowly and calmly,while looking directly into her eyes,start spitting out those proposal lines (which you must have successfully googled,researched,prepared and memorized) to her.
* Go silent for a couple of seconds(to increase the anxiety in the atmosphere ,then ASK HER THE QUESTION!!!! while at the same time giving her the ring(of course you shouldn't forget this nah grin )
on who's pocket?.guy na propose no be wedding!
Re: Whats The Best Place To Propose To Ones Fiancee? by badmrkt(m): 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
Olsoo: On a yatch during her birthday party;making sure you've got enough friends,strangers,nairalanders cool ,families e.t.c to scream,shout and clap(The noise would make her go gaga).
It should go thus;
I get the drift...
Re: Whats The Best Place To Propose To Ones Fiancee? by badmrkt(m): 10:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
evanscheck: Take her into a canoe, sing romantic songs as u paddle d canoe, get to the middle of the river, stop paddling. Bring out the ring.propose with options . Either she accepts or she swims back to the shore alone..
hahaha...now this is something!... I swear the girl no go get other option than the "yes option"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Guys Afraid Of Toasting Born Again Babes? / Am I Suppose To Be Nice To My Ex / Funny Formats People Use Online:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.