Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,841 members, 7,824,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress (7106 Views)

Rexbuton's Message To Southerners about the North and Modern Nigeria / Strike: Count Us Out –south-east Traders / Boko Haram Gives 3 Days Ultimatum To Southerners Living In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by whitecat007: 10:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
How come no one is sucking ibos balls? Bushy,hairy, no oil, no political heavy weight and waste of space. I wouldn't want to kiss that asss either.

Germannig:

Mr oily soup conehead, it's a matter of time before you find yourself in the Atlantic ocean. For now, enjoy sucking the idi of your northern muslim masters.

1 Like

Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by Descartes: 10:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
whitecat007: How come no one is sucking ibos balls? Bushy,hairy, no oil, no political heavy weight and waste of space. I wouldn't want to kiss that asss either.

Ranting of a Gambari slave cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by Howmanage: 11:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
whitecat007: How come no one is sucking ibos balls? Bushy,hairy, no oil, no political heavy weight and waste of space. I wouldn't want to kiss that asss either.

cheesy cheesy

You forgot disgruntled, sullen, complaining, sneering, conniving, resentful etc etc grin

3 Likes

Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by whitecat007: 11:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
You are wrong! you have to place the blame where it belongs.

What we have here is obsession. Check how 3 comments attacked Yoruba first, before we replied, so you should be asking why ibos shout Yoruba at every turn.

djon78: Middle belt youths made a statement and it has turned to Igbo vs Yoruba e- tribal fight. Honestly the rivalry btw the two is so much I often ask how this two were brought into one country, it should never have been.

2 Likes

Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by whitecat007: 11:17pm On Jul 28, 2014
And the tantrums of my slave.

Descartes: Ranting of a Gambari slave cheesy cheesy
Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
Descartes: Ranting of a Gambari slave cheesy cheesy
Yes

9 Likes

Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by whitecat007: 11:19pm On Jul 28, 2014
Right! Thank you jare!

Howmanage: cheesy cheesy

You forgot disgruntled, sullen, complaining, sneering, conniving, resentful etc etc grin
Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by Descartes: 11:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
quid:
Yes
Unu ga-egbu mmadu oo!! grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 28, 2014
Descartes: Unu ga-egbu mmadu oo!! grin grin grin
LoL.
Enwero ife n'eme.
Ka anyi wuo ndi iro anyi n'ala taata.

7 Likes

Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by tonytony208(m): 11:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
Germannig:

Dundy. The mention of Igbo was by Middle Belt and not the other way round. Why does Awo's free education keep ending in amala and ewedu?

yeah, it ended up in amala and ewedu( nice food by those who understand quality). That is why wole soyinka is a Nobel laurette today, that is why bola ige was an astute lawyer and an eloquent orator who doesn't pronounce 'l' instead of 'r'. That is why gani faweyinmi was one of the best personalities in nigeria. That is why femi falana has become one of the most outspoken lawyers in nigeria. In fact, the list is endless. If this is what it means for free education to end in ewedu and amala, then ewedu and amala must be wonderful.

And i guess you are the dundee united here. MB mentioned igbo and you fools were celebrating as if you would have committed suicides if MB had rejected your sorry lot. You never even stopped there; your e goons started calling yoruba name. Believe me, you deserve all you deserve.

6 Likes

Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
tonytony208:

yeah, it ended up in amala and ewedu( nice food by those who understand quality). That is why wole soyinka is a Nobel laurette today, that is why bola ige was an astute lawyer and an eloquent orator who doesn't pronounce 'l' instead of 'r'. That is why gani faweyinmi was one of the best personalities in nigeria. That is why femi falana has become one of the most outspoken lawyers in nigeria. In fact, the list is endless. If this is what it means for free education to end in ewedu and amala, then ewedu and amala must be wonderful.

And i guess you are the dundee united here. MB mentioned igbo and you fools were celebrating as if you would have committed suicides if MB had rejected your sorry lot. You never even stopped there; your e goons started calling yoruba name. Believe me, you deserve all you deserve.
Marry an Igbo babe and improve your lot

4 Likes

Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by whitecat007: 11:44pm On Jul 28, 2014
I will explain that picture for the sake of those who don't know our culture. As for you ibo, I know you are blind and all you see is Yoruba.

Buhari is a very tall man while Tinubu is a short man. Tinubu's culture demands he prostrates for his elders, but his head did not go below his chest in this picture, Now compare that to our normal greetings, this is very conservative and Tinubu will go lower than this to greet his uncles or senior brother and his hand must touch the floor when he's greeting his dad or mom. The leader of "the free world" Obama bent lower than this for several world leaders and some doctors recently bowed for an 11yrs old. World over people bow for people, but it's Yoruba culture. Have you not seen Jonathan on both kneels in several place?

quid:
Yes

1 Like

Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
whitecat007: I will explain that picture for the sake of those who don't know our culture. As for you ibo, I know you are blind and all you see is Yoruba.

Buhari is a very tall man while Tinubu is a short man. Tinubu's culture demands he prostrate for his elders, but his head did not go below his chest in this picture, Now compare that our normal greetings, this is very conservative and Tinubu will go lower than this to greet his uncles or senior brother and his hand must touch the floor when he's greeting his dad or mom. The leader of "the free world" Obama bent lower than this for several world leaders and some doctors recently bowed for an 11yrs old. World over people bow for people, but it's Yoruba culture. Have you not seen Jonathan on both kneels in several place?

So the culture is helping Tinubu to enslave Yorubas to cattle rearers and terrorists

8 Likes

Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by whitecat007: 11:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
You are so dumb, I have to wash my hand after typing this.

While I go wash the vapor of your dumbness off my hand, can you find and post where all the places Obama bowed have enslaved America or places your even dumber Jonathan knelt on both kneels are enslaving you? and we can go from there.

quid:
So the culture is helping Tinubu to enslave Yorubas to cattle rearers and terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 29, 2014
whitecat007: You are so dumb, I have to wash my hand after typing this.

While I go wash the vapor of your dumbness off my hand, can you find and post where all the places Obama bowed have enslaved America or places your even dumber Jonathan knelt on both kneels are enslaving you? and we can go from there.

We are not talking about Obama or GEJ here.
Yoruba are servants of jihadists and Arabic reciters.

7 Likes

Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by ChrisOD: 12:18am On Jul 29, 2014
quid:
We are not talking about Obama or GEJ here.
Yoruba are servants of jihadists and Arabic reciters.

Brutal uppercut grin

5 Likes

Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 29, 2014
Lol.... Look at how these useless ibos are dealt with on a thread they wanted to insult yorubas.. Foolish set of beings with no direction. It is only the ibo ethnic group that doesn't have a single political leader among themselves.

The same middle beltans are the same people suyalizing the ibo arses in aguleiri/anambra state. The same middle beltan was the person that killed about 3million of you Igbos in 60s.

The abokis are just political allies of the yorubas and nothing more.. But today the ibos have turn emselves into slaves of ijaws. Anyway ibos are the dustbin of all the ethnic groups in Nigeria.

And in other news, president goodluck ebola virus jonathan is trying to privitize the government hospitals

4 Likes

Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 29, 2014
kastonkastrol:

The abokis are just political allies of the yorubas and nothing more..
We know. . .that is why Yorubas betray every other tribe in order to remain loyal to Master Aboki

6 Likes

Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 29, 2014
quid:
We know. . .that is why Yorubas betray every other tribe in order to remain loyal to Master Aboki
this pix is stale.... Btw that's just a single yoruba man exchanging pleasantry with another man unlike you foolish ibos who lick the balls of gej at the same time.

Yeebos slaves of gej grin

1 Like

Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by ChrisOD: 12:37am On Jul 29, 2014
kastonkastrol: this pix is stale.... Btw that's just a single yoruba man exchanging pleasantry with another man unlike you foolish ibos who lick the balls of gej at the same time.

But yall stewpid yolobas are slaves to Islamic northern Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 29, 2014
kastonkastrol: this pix is stale.... Btw that's just a single yoruba man exchanging pleasantry with another man unlike you foolish ibos who lick the balls of gej at the same time.

Hmm . .

4 Likes

Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by tonytony208(m): 12:52am On Jul 29, 2014
quid:
Marry an Igbo babe and improve your lot

she will only infect us with inferiority complex.
Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by rexzqcom(m): 1:53am On Jul 29, 2014
Igbos and Yorubas youths need to put a lid on this their immaturity complex. The house is on fire, this is no time for
ethnics truancy. Mistakes had been made in the past. We should learn to live in the now with guidance of experience.
The Middle-Belt made important declaration guided by their history and experiences. And the Arewa youths have their
ultimatum pending. We need to get our house in order. Though bombs are raining in the north, Arewas already have their house
in order. They have their sharian constitution and policy infrastructures in place. they are ready to go from the get-go.
Even, if we, the Non-sharia Nigerian (mid-belt to coast) left, do not want to live together, the divisions should be peacefully arbitrated.
It will be better we work together as we have secularism in common. Any muslem Arewa willing to abide by our secular constitution
should be welcome to stay. Similarly any southerner or M.Belters desiring to be guided by islamic constitutional orders should be acceptable to
the Arewa. Whatever the final results, we will still have symbiotic relationship by virtues of our long relationships both lineage,social,
and our proximity. So please stop the names calling and let put our heads together to work.

'

3 Likes

Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by oilyngbati(m): 3:04am On Jul 29, 2014
T9ksy:

You forgot to add......................................................................................

MUSLIMS LIVING WITH YORUBAS = NO PROBLEM.

Muslims living with Yoroubas = A ticking time bomb that will go off after Nigeria's disintegration cool

3 Likes

Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by tonytony208(m): 6:25am On Jul 29, 2014
quid:
This Lagos matter dey pain you sha.
Please enjoy the oneness of Nigeria.. . .the labor of our heroes past grin

lolz....pain me? Not at all. You know we will be the ones to benefit from it all. Just continue to spend your money on lagos while your birthplaces where the graves of your fathers lie get gully-eroded. Aláìnírònú!
Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 29, 2014
rexzqcom: Igbos and Yorubas youths need to put a lid on this their immaturity complex. The house is on fire, this is no time for
ethnics truancy. Mistakes had been made in the past. We should learn to live in the now with guidance of experience.
The Middle-Belt made important declaration guided by their history and experiences. And the Arewa youths have their
ultimatum pending. We need to get our house in order. Though bombs are raining in the north, Arewas already have their house
in order. They have their sharian constitution and policy infrastructures in place. they are ready to go from the get-go.
Even, if we, the Non-sharia Nigerian (mid-belt to coast) left, do not want to live together, the divisions should be peacefully arbitrated.
It will be better we work together as we have secularism in common. Any muslem Arewa willing to abide by our secular constitution
should be welcome to stay. Similarly any southerner or M.Belters desiring to be guided by islamic constitutional orders should be acceptable to
the Arewa. Whatever the final results, we will still have symbiotic relationship by virtues of our long relationships both lineage,social,
and our proximity. So please stop the names calling and let put our heads together to work.

'
You keep saying "We" "us" "our" , pls who and who are the we/us/our? It is all tribes for himself!!!

2 Likes

Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by customized07: 7:09am On Jul 29, 2014
kastonkastrol: Lol.... Look at how these useless ibos are dealt with on a thread they wanted to insult yorubas.. Foolish set of beings with no direction. It is only the ibo ethnic group that doesn't have a single political leader among themselves.

The same middle beltans are the same people suyalizing the ibo arses in aguleiri/anambra state. The same middle beltan was the person that killed about 3million of you Igbos in 60s.

The abokis are just political allies of the yorubas and nothing more.. But today the ibos have turn emselves into slaves of ijaws. Anyway ibos are the dustbin of all the ethnic groups in Nigeria.

And in other news, president goodluck ebola virus jonathan is trying to privitize the government hospitals
yet yorubas have no say in the contemporary government of nigeria, yorubas are busy enriching the dynasty of tinubu while other tribe are trampling on them, yorubas are currently the footmat of every tribe in nigeria and I will prove it.

4 Likes

Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 29, 2014

A joint statement signed by Mr. Yunusa
Ahmadu Yusuf and Barr Nelson Timveh,
President and Secretary General of the group
I never knew Nelson Timveh is a barrister and a well known figure. I thought he was lying about his status. I have known him on facebook and he's a friend for close to 3yrs. Talked to him on phone like twice and lost his contact.

*runs to facebook to look for him*

cheesy cheesy
Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by Mckennedy: 8:09am On Jul 29, 2014
T9ksy:

I hereby reiterate a famous quote......................................" If by commission or omission, Nigeria breaks up, Yorubas are standing on their own.

We 've always believe that "Nigeria is just a term to denote a specific geographical space in west africa ". The north didn't want one nigeria, either. It was only you ibos that were chanting one nigeria even as the north was busy decimating your kinsmen in their region. Your slimy leader even went one step further calling himself, mr. pan-africanist.

Yoruba never fought to be independent even when Awolowo was released to declared his clamoured Odua what happened? He drop his ambition for quest of being a finance minister, when and where is it written that yoruba fought for independent?
Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by uch12(f): 8:51am On Jul 29, 2014
Quid nwanne nke mu e ri badt!! Udo malu ova n'ebe e no biko.
Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by rexzqcom(m): 10:30am On Jul 29, 2014
barcanista: You keep saying "We" "us" "our" , pls who and who are the we/us/our? It is all tribes for himself!!!

No tribe is an island in the Nigeria experience. If you and your tribe want to go its own way, fine.
Considerations and agreements has to be reached with those you depart from. When i say we,us,and our
i mean all groups that will be left after Arewa separation. That is the remaining four geopolitical zones. The
middle-belt, southwest, south-south, and the south-east.
Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 29, 2014
rexzqcom:

[s]No tribe is an island in the Nigeria experience. If you and your tribe want to go its own way, fine.
Considerations and agreements has to be reached with those you depart from[/s]. When i say we,us,and our
i mean all groups that will be left after Arewa separation. That is the remaining four geopolitical zones. The
middle-belt, southwest, south-south, and the south-east.
Oga face your own group. It is all tribe for itself. Arewa, Ijaw/Efik/Ibibio/Ikwerri/etc/Niger Delta, O'dua, Igbo, MB etc...

Everyone will answer his father's name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cape Verde - Where Governor Oshiomhole Marry From. / Aisha Buhari Sister: This Is Not Buhari / New Picture Evidence That ESN Beheaded 10 Girls For Charms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.