Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,832 members, 7,956,150 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:44 AM

Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress (7206 Views)

Rexbuton's Message To Southerners about the North and Modern Nigeria / Strike: Count Us Out –south-east Traders / Boko Haram Gives 3 Days Ultimatum To Southerners Living In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by omololu2020(m): 10:40am On Jul 29, 2014
worthytalk: By the power bestowed on me as a patriotic Nigerian I hereby dissolve Nigeria into Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba and Middle belt/Ndi-igbo/Niger Delta respectively. No more one Nigeria. Gowon should look else where for his useless one Nigeria
hope u know gowon z from d middle belt
Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by poiZon: 10:48am On Jul 29, 2014
djon78: Middle belt youths made a statement and it has turned to Igbo vs Yoruba e- tribal fight. Honestly the rivalry btw the two is so much I often ask how this two were brought into one country, it should never have been.

NA LORD LUGARD START AM O, gowon come finish am.
Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 29, 2014
barcanista: its time to install Obi of Makurdi
Eze of OsogbÒ
Igwe of Kano
Ígwe gburugburu of Okrika
Obi of Warri
Time to chase out oba of benin and install aÑ Eze
Not forgeting already "conquered" territories of Sokoto, Ilorin, Ibadan, Ife, Kaduna, Zaria and even as far as Cotonou, Accra and Yaounde. It may extend to New York, Moscow and London!

All hail the Conqueror!!!!
All Hail Biafra led by Eze Wuruwuru
Dim Chukwuemeka Ojukokoro
On a Second look, this got me cracking
Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 29, 2014
omololu2020: hope u know gowon z from d middle belt
cheesy cheesy cheesy Gowon is Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by poiZon: 10:54am On Jul 29, 2014
quid:
We are not talking about Obama or GEJ here.
Yoruba are servants of jihadists and Arabic reciters.

CHISOS!!!
eleyi gidi gan.
U WAN KILL PERSON?
Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by poiZon: 10:58am On Jul 29, 2014
berem: I never knew Nelson Timveh is a barrister and a well known figure. I thought he was lying about his status. I have known him on facebook and he's a friend for close to 3yrs. Talked to him on phone like twice and lost his contact.

*runs to facebook to look for him*

cheesy cheesy

na now u show afta fight don finish........
Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by rexzqcom(m): 10:58am On Jul 29, 2014
barcanista: You keep saying "We" "us" "our" , pls who and who are the we/us/our? It is all tribes for himself!!!

Is presumptuous and arrogant to say "....all tribes for himself". You and your tribe can decide to be for yourself.
Two or all other tribes can decide to remain a unit that work together. You don't decide what all other tribes should do.
Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 29, 2014
poiZon:

na now u show afta fight don finish........
Lolz! I saw the thread but didn't bother to read the topic. Silly me!
Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 29, 2014
Abeg make the country divide so that every jack and jill go answer him papa name..

I can't wait to see how alaigbo will turn into another yeebonistan with ebola jonathan as their leader. grin

Customized07 aka customized-ape what do you have to say regarding your new nation that will be called ibonistan ?
Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 29, 2014
rexzqcom:

Is presumptuous and arrogant to say "....all tribes for himself". You and your tribe can decide to be for yourself.
Two or all other tribes can decide to remain a unit that work together. You don't decide what all other tribes should do.
And You have moral right to decide? Bros, Speak for Your own tribe. I am Speaking for Mine. Must you attach? Chai... na wa o
Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by customized07: 11:07am On Jul 29, 2014
kastonkastrol: Abeg make the country divide so that every jack and jill go answer him papa name..

I can't wait to see how alaigbo will turn into another yeebonistan with ebola jonathan as their leader. grin

Customized07 aka customized-ape what do you have to say regarding your new nation that will be called ibonistan ?
its gonna be a political hegemon over odua land. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 29, 2014
rexzqcom:

Igbo boy why are you afraid to follow your own path and take your future in your own hands? Everybody wants Nigeria to divide except ibo people. What are you Igbo people afraid of? People you are always attaching yourselves with said they don't want any ibo person to join their new nation. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 29, 2014
customized07: its gonna be a political hegemon over odua land. grin grin grin
political hegemon indeed!!! grin whose gonna be your leader when ya'all Igbos are at dagger-head with one another..

Again I ask you, whacha say about your new nation that will be called yeebonistan?

"A land of milk and honey" grin
Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by customized07: 11:16am On Jul 29, 2014
kastonkastrol: political hegemon indeed!!! grin whose gonna be your leader when ya'all Igbos are at dagger-head with one another..

Again I ask you, whacha say about your new nation that will be called yeebonistan?

"A land of milk and honey" grin
biafra is gonna be a political hegemon over odualand, odualand can't survive without igbos, odualand is what it is today becos of igbos grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 29, 2014
Goodluck ebola jonadunce will be the president of the ibo new nation called yeebonistan tongue grin
Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 29, 2014
customized07: biafra is gonna be a political hegemon over odualand, odualand can't survive without igbos, odualand is what it is today becos of igbos grin grin grin
you are very right at the highlighted.. Odualand is what is it today because you Igbo people brought all sorts of criminal activities into our land.. That's why we can't wait for Nigeria to divide so that we can chase all Igbos outta our land. grin

1 Like

Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by rexzqcom(m): 11:25am On Jul 29, 2014
kastonkastrol: Igbo boy why are you afraid to follow your own path and take your future in your own hands? Everybody wants Nigeria to divide except ibo people. What are you Igbo people afraid of? People you are always attaching yourselves with said they don't want any ibo person to join their new nation. lipsrsealed undecided

You are assuming i am an Igbo. That is far removed from the truth. My tribe is very self sufficient.
We have no fear to stand alone. My only issue is to avoid more bloodshed in the process of the dissolution.
Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by omololu2020(m): 11:26am On Jul 29, 2014
barcanista: cheesy cheesy cheesy Gowon is Yoruba
cheesy
barcanista: cheesy cheesy cheesy Gowon is Yoruba
Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by customized07: 11:40am On Jul 29, 2014
kastonkastrol: you are very right at the highlighted.. Odualand is what is it today because you Igbo people brought all sorts of criminal activities into our land.. That's why we can't wait for Nigeria to divide so that we can chase all Igbos outta our land. grin
biafra land is gonna be a political hegemon to odua land. Odua land is useless without igbos. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by rexzqcom(m): 11:46am On Jul 29, 2014
barcanista: And You have moral right to decide? Bros, Speak for Your own tribe. I am Speaking for Mine. Must you attach? Chai... na wa o

No, neither you nor i have any right to decide for others. You and your tribe can decide your choice.
To say what every tribes should do is beyond your right. When pushes turn to shoves, decisions will be based on circumstances.
Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by poiZon: 12:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
berem: Lolz! I saw the thread but didn't bother to read the topic. Silly me!

u miss.
Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 29, 2014
[quote
author=barcanista] And You have moral right to decide? Bros, Speak for
Your own tribe. I am Speaking for Mine. Must you attach? Chai... na wa
o[/quote]

This ape from soka forest, speack for ur tribe only.

1 Like

Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by T9ksy(m): 12:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
oilyngbati:

Muslims living with Yoroubas = A ticking time bomb that will go off after Nigeria's disintegration cool

fyi, MUSLIMS HAVE BEEN LIVING WITH YORUBAS long before nigeria came into being,long before we knew you olori pelebes exist and there was no trouble then. So what makes you believe that there will be problem now that there's hardly any yoruba family you go into that does not have at least one muslim therein?

At any rate, you are free to set off this "Time bomb" of yours in yorubaland. Afterall, shebi you all claim that yorubas are cowards so wtf are you all scared off? Instead of expending your resources wishing (and fervently praying) for calamity to befall the yorubas, why don't you gallant men brimming with intestinal fortitude JUST DO IT

Now tell me who are the REAL COWARDS, here?
Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by T9ksy(m): 1:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
Mckennedy:

Yoruba never fought to be independent even when Awolowo was released to declared his clamoured Odua what happened? He drop his ambition for quest of being a finance minister, when and where is it written that yoruba fought for independent?

Show me where Awo clamoured for odua republic or else you are a lying coward!

As for his ambition, Awo didn't have to drop anything. he knew that yorubas are too politically aware to fight a losing battle.

Below is a quote from the great man.....

. You are remote from the West; you have advantages which we do not possess. We cannot rush without rushing to our death at the same time. We are not cowards in the West but we have to move cautiously, because if we do not do that you might not have us alive; you would only have monuments all over the place

I suspect that was Ojukwu's calculation-that the yorubas will rush into war so that he can come with his rag-tag BLF to "liberate "them. Unfortunately, Awo saw through his deceit. Ever since then, you lot have been calling us cowards. Now, do you see how mischievous you guys can be?
Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by Mckennedy: 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
T9ksy:

Show me where Awo clamoured for odua republic or else you are a lying coward!

As for his ambition, Awo didn't have to drop anything. he knew that yorubas are too politically aware to fight a losing battle.

Below is a quote from the great man.....

I suspect that was Ojukwu's calculation-that the yorubas will rush into war so that he can come with his rag-tag BLF to "liberate "them. Unfortunately, Awo saw through his deceit. Ever since then, you lot have been calling us cowards. Now, do you see how mischievous you guys can be?

Long thing!!
Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
Lol nwanne you really know how to shut these cowards up with facts!
Missed you thou and I whipped their a5s today on a particular thread..
Ke kwa nu?

quid:
Hmm . .
Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
Peppyluv: Lol nwanne you really know how to shut these cowards up with facts!
Missed you thou and I whipped their a5s today on a particular thread..
Ke kwa nu?

Sweetheart. A dim OK.
I had a busy day today driving round town.
Don't worry I will review the threads later in the night
Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by ahaika23: 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
undecidedmmake ikwerre man hear yoi talk dis wan, youvgo c ur ear for ground.
500GP:

THIS IS HILARIOUS.

LAGOS IS NO MAN'S LAND

PORTHARCOURT IS NO MAN'S LAND
Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by Nmeri17: 11:10am On Aug 07, 2014
Kanwulia: Middle Belt. . .as usual.
Neither hia nor dia!!!! grin
Afterall nobarry help una fight 'Fulani Herdsmen'!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olkS6KdF0Mw

wire u always posting YouTube vids
Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by Kanwulia: 11:55am On Aug 07, 2014
Nmeri17:

wire u always posting YouTube vids

TO DRIVE HOME MY POINT!
Some of what I wanno say are best captured in songs!
I don't see it in any of the NL GAMBINO CRIME FAMILY RULES to be broken o!
Hiahn!!!! cool
Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by Nmeri17: 12:01pm On Aug 07, 2014
Kanwulia:

TO DRIVE HOME MY POINT!
Some of what I wanno say are best captured in songs!
I don't see it in any of the NL GAMBINO CRIME FAMILY RULES to be broken o!
Hiahn!!!! cool

owky o!! do u remember nmeri17 ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet The Lebanese Man Who Wants To Become A Senator In Nigeria / Lovely Picture Of A Polish Woman That Married An Imo State Man And Their Kids / Price Of Petrol Across The World In Naira Per Litre - July 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.