Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress (7098 Views)

Rexbuton's Message To Southerners about the North and Modern Nigeria / Strike: Count Us Out –south-east Traders / Boko Haram Gives 3 Days Ultimatum To Southerners Living In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by Germannig: 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
Lordlexyy: My bad. But if that's all you saw, then is must unfortunate. Though, I was expecting much knowing how you folks think and reasons.

You did not learn anything from your first blunder. Look at the colored portions of your response and tell me it's not University of Ijebu pangolo you attended. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by whitecat007: 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
See Lagos and die crew, but I tell you, the moment Nigeria breaks, you ibos become illegal aliens who will now process immigration papers that will never lead to citizenship.

Balkan: fallacy. Go and enjoy nigeristan with Abokis. You guys are chameleon. You must go with Abokis but we must retain our Lagos

1 Like

Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by Germannig: 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
T9ksy:

WORD!!!

Like they currently are, in South Africa, Ghana, Kenya, Uganda, Zimbabwe, thialand, malaysia, china, India,italy ati bebelo.

Yoruba record in the UK (and elsewhere) speaks volume. Needless to itemize them for you.

1 Like

Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by tonytony208(m): 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
Germannig:

Mr oily soup conehead, it's a matter of time before you find yourself in the Atlantic ocean. For now, enjoy sucking the idi of your northern muslim masters.

just like i suspected, the defeated parasitic Igbo will have nothing sensible to say other than to grasp at straws.

1 Like

Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by tonytony208(m): 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2014
Germannig:

Yoruba record in the UK (and elsewhere) speaks volume. Needless to itemize them for you.

and they are not just hustling like parasites. They are studying in universities to create decent future for themselves and their generation.

1 Like

Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by Lordlexyy: 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
Balkan: fallacy. Go and enjoy nigeristan with Abokis. You guys are chameleon. You must go with Abokis but we must retain our Lagos
Objectivity remains a virtue grossly missing among most igbos occassioned by hate and senseless stereotype. Whatever gave you the impression that i'm yoruba for being objective, lied to you. You guys need to work on your hate, is fast becoming an obssession obviously eating faster than a cancer.

4 Likes

Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by T9ksy(m): 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
Germannig:

please do...........if you can but we all know you can't whereas your exploits around the world is common knowledge to us all. whenever a host nation have problem with nigerians, you can bet your bottom dollar that Igbos are the culprits.

The way you guys keep badmouthing yorubas, trust me WHEN Nigeria finally break up, none of you covetous, greedy and impish ingrates would be allowed to set foot in any part of yorubaland, including Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by Germannig: 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2014
tonytony208:

and they are not just hustling like parasites. They are studying in universities to create decent future for themselves and their generation.

Buhahaha, like this one abi? https://www.nairaland.com/1821837/nigerian-uk-caught-4-million and this https://www.nairaland.com/1549712/shocking-killer-lee-rigby-describes#20116670

6 Likes

Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by Germannig: 9:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
T9ksy:

please do...........if you can but we all know you can't whereas your exploits around the world is common knowledge to us all. whenever a host nation have problem with nigerians, you can bet your bottom dollar that Igbos are the culprits.

The way you guys keep badmouthing yorubas, trust me WHEN Nigeria finally break up, none of you covetous, greedy and impish ingrates would be allowed to set foot in any part of yorubaland, including Lagos.

Lagos is up for grabs. You can keep the rest of your rusty-roof, impoverished Yoloba land

Meanwhile, see your brothers performing wonders in America. There are 100s more even here on Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=Nigerian+criminal+gang+busted+in+minnesota&search=Search

6 Likes

Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by Lordlexyy: 9:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
Germannig:

You did not learn anything from your first blunder. Look at the colored portions of your response and tell me it's not University of Ijebu pangolo you attended. grin grin grin
Hahahaha, you are right. Guess i was in a haste to respond to you. All the same, hope you got the message.
Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by tonytony208(m): 9:40pm On Jul 28, 2014
Germannig:

this is a clear indication that your brain is empty and you therefore have nothing sensible to offer. It is only empty-headed defeated and parasitic Igbos like you that pick out grammatical blunders instead of addressing issues.

1 Like

Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by Germannig: 9:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
tonytony208:

this is a clear indication that your brain is empty and you therefore have nothing sensible to offer. It is only empty-headed defeated and parasitic Igbos like you that pick out grammatical blunders instead of addressing issues.

What issue are you adressing here, Sir? You sound drunk and acutely incoherent and I am not making any sense of you. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by tonytony208(m): 9:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
Germannig:

Lagos is up for grabs. You can keep the rest of your rusty-roof, impoverished Yoloba land

òdè ni è. Do you think you guys will be allowed in lagos if nigeria divide today? Keep on daydreaming. Maybe it will interest you to know that daydreaming is one of the signs of schizophrenia and it represents the maniac state og bipolar disorder. In conclusion mr Igbo, you are on your way to aro or apá òsì at yaba.

1 Like

Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by T9ksy(m): 9:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
Germannig:

Lagos is up for grabs...................................

Of course.................................by greedy covetous Igbos!

Oh well, goodluck................................as you surely gonna need it.

1 Like

Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by Germannig: 9:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
tonytony208:

òdè ni è. Do you think you guys will be allowed in lagos if nigeria divide today? Keep on daydreaming. Maybe it will interest you to know that daydreaming is one of the signs of schizophrenia and it represents the maniac state og bipolar disorder. In conclusion mr Igbo, you are on your way to aro or apá òsì at yaba.

Hausa will chase you from the North while Igbos chase you from the East. You are nearing the end of Oyo kingdom.

6 Likes

Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by Germannig: 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
T9ksy:

Of course.................................by greedy covetous Igbos!

Oh well, goodluck................................as you surely gonna need it.

''Lagos is 45% Igbo''..... APC

Awon omo Yoruba are finished grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by tonytony208(m): 9:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
Germannig:

What issue are you adressing here, Sir? You sound drunk and acutely incoherent and I am not making any sense of you. cheesy cheesy

after your 44-year old defeat at okigwe, am not expecting you to make any sense out of a sensible discuss. It's not your fault; the heavy artillery shelling of owerri then okigwe by colonel obj could have caused generational cerebral damage.

2 Likes

Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by Germannig: 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
tonytony208:

after your 44-year old defeat at okigwe, am not expecting you to make any sense out of a sensible discuss. It's not your fault; the heavy artillery shelling of owerri then okigwe by colonel obj could have caused generational cerebral damage.

You are too boring for my liking. My cat is more interesting than you. You got nothing intellectual to offer, so buzz off with your illiterate conehead.

4 Likes

Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by tonytony208(m): 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
Germannig:

''Lagos is 45% Igbo''..... APC

Awon omo Yoruba are finished grin grin

let nigeria divide first now, then we shall see who really owns lagos. òdè pàtàkì.

1 Like

Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by Balkan(m): 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
Lordlexyy: Objectivity remains a virtue grossly missing among most igbos occassioned by hate and senseless stereotype. Whatever gave you the impression that i'm yoruba for being objective, lied to you. You guys need to work on your hate, is fast becoming an obssession obviously eating faster than a cancer.
you are from s.waste. Aboki brother like you. Let me profile you.

3 Likes

Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by Germannig: 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
tonytony208:

let nigeria divide first now, then we shall see who really owns lagos. òdè pàtàkì.

You had better start the division, NOW. Cowards die several times before their death. Na this your weak hand you wan take divide Nigeria? I laugh in Ikole Ekiti language

5 Likes

Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by tonytony208(m): 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
Germannig:

You are too boring for my liking. My cat is more interesting than you. You got nothing intellectual to offer, so buzz off with your illiterate conehead.

i would have been disappointed if your Igbo self had shown any wisdom; I guess the cerebral incapacitation runs in the tribe.

1 Like

Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by djon78(m): 10:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
Middle belt youths made a statement and it has turned to Igbo vs Yoruba e- tribal fight. Honestly the rivalry btw the two is so much I often ask how this two were brought into one country, it should never have been.

2 Likes

Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by tonytony208(m): 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
Germannig:

You had better start the division, NOW. Cowards die several times before their death. Na this your weak hand you wan take divide Nigeria? I laugh in Ikole Ekiti language

you are actually the coward here. It is you who shout biafra today and one nigeria tomorrow. It is you who are craving and begging for recognition from SS and MB. it is you who want to die in lagos that never belonged to your Igbo ancestors. But yorubas are resolved always and consistent in our demands: oduduwa republic or resource control. But you Igbos, where is your stand? Nowhere in particular. If you still have brain in your numskull, you will decipher clearly who actually fits the profile of a coward btw yorubas and Igbos.

4 Likes

Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by tonytony208(m): 10:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
Germannig:

Na this your weak hand you wan take divide Nigeria?

you see, you Igbos are so insensible to believe you only need big muscle to prevail. This is because your tribe is still living in the stone age. These days, you don't need sheer muscle to prevail. What you need is good brain sense; i mean the type awolowo displayed in 1967 that helped turn biafra to a land of the dead, land of kwashiokor and a DOA case. I'm certain you understand now.......dumbass. :-P:-D:-D:-D

2 Likes

Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by Howmanage: 10:21pm On Jul 28, 2014
Wily2wily: Yorubas have Failed.
what has Yoruba got to do with any of this now? You just like Yoruba sha.... tongue

1 Like

Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by tonytony208(m): 10:30pm On Jul 28, 2014
Germannig:

Hausa will chase you from the North while Igbos chase you from the East. You are nearing the end of Oyo kingdom.

one of you claimed lagos is 45% igbo. Maybe you also make up 20% of ibadan, abeokuta, akure, osogbo, ilorin and co. Now, try to imagine how overpopulated your gully eroded biafra will be if we chase you out of SW; not to talk of your population in the north..........wow! Why do you pple hate family planning so much? Omo beere òsì beere.

2 Likes

Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by whitecat007: 10:34pm On Jul 28, 2014
How come Yoruba are drinking and you from southleast are the ones having kidney failure? Let them show us sege, we love that.

Balkan: Aboki will show this blockheads from s.waste shege. Block heads are now left alone. No body can trust them. You guys should enjoy your nigeristan.
Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by whitecat007: 10:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
Slaves of slaves I see you!

Juchii: let me add my own oo, yuroba land, yuroba people, yuroba slavas is a scam -asari dikobo

#run out of thread, oga wey my slipass before they cach me

1 Like

Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by whitecat007: 10:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
Hope your generation lives to witness it.

Balkan: we are going to weed the Yoruba speaking tribes in those state and send them back to Abokis
Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
tonytony208:

This Lagos matter dey pain you sha.
Please enjoy the oneness of Nigeria.. . .the labor of our heroes past grin

8 Likes

Re: Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress by whitecat007: 10:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
Drifter, it must be really hard for you to meet your match.

Germannig:

Classified mongrel, your comments were dumb and bland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PMB: Kind To The Living And The Dead - Femi Adesina / I Release 500 Billion To Sadiya Faruq every Month By Buhari's Order - Emefiele / Buhari Has Islamisation Und Fulanization Agenda -Brigadier General Idada Ikponmw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.