Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:26 PM

Can U Donate Your Kidney To Your Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Donate Your Kidney To Your Wife? (556 Views)

Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped / Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day / Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Donate Your Kidney To Your Wife? by vybzkartel: 8:30am On Jul 28, 2014
or to your husband?
Re: Can U Donate Your Kidney To Your Wife? by jnrbayano(m): 8:33am On Jul 28, 2014
Why do you ask?
Re: Can U Donate Your Kidney To Your Wife? by mstik(f): 8:33am On Jul 28, 2014
Yes grin grin grin grin
Re: Can U Donate Your Kidney To Your Wife? by Tallesty1(m): 9:15am On Jul 28, 2014
No
Re: Can U Donate Your Kidney To Your Wife? by mstik(f): 9:16am On Jul 28, 2014
nawa oh. so you'll leave her to die?
the kind of men i dey see dese days sef embarassed
Tallesty1: No
Re: Can U Donate Your Kidney To Your Wife? by TRADELYN: 9:26am On Jul 28, 2014
Tallesty1: No
Guy, you funny big time Ooo!

Naa your answer make me follow you come here grin

See...we too dey take life VERY hard!

Me Can donate to anybody (that I don't even need to know) so long the other one is healthy.

I believe when I need help too in the
future, GoD will SURELY provide!!!

BTW, I have no regrets following you. grin
Re: Can U Donate Your Kidney To Your Wife? by Tallesty1(m): 9:41am On Jul 28, 2014
mstik: nawa oh. so you'll leave her to die?
the kind of men i dey see dese days sef embarassed
She will die someday even if i give her two of my kidneys and if I were you I would try to understand the reason I said NO before judging me.
Re: Can U Donate Your Kidney To Your Wife? by mstik(f): 9:43am On Jul 28, 2014
oya sorry sah, wats ur reason?
Tallesty1: She will die someday even if i give her two of my kidneys and if I were you I would try to understand the reason I said NO before judging me.
Re: Can U Donate Your Kidney To Your Wife? by Tallesty1(m): 9:43am On Jul 28, 2014
TRADELYN:
Guy, you funny big time Ooo!

Naa your answer make me follow you come here grin

See...we too dey take life VERY hard!

Me Can donate to anybody (that I don't even need to know) so long the other one is healthy.

I believe when I need help too in the
future, GoD will SURELY provide!!!

BTW, I have no regrets following you. grin
Lols.... There is no need to pretend nah, I don't sugar-coat words just to impress pipo. I knw I can't and won't do it so why would I lie. A kidney harvest is a very dangerous operation And there are major health risks involved with only having one. I won't give and won't accept when given.
Re: Can U Donate Your Kidney To Your Wife? by TRADELYN: 9:51am On Jul 28, 2014
That's why I like you. You're real in your comments.

One thing I need to tell you is to make findings about kidney issues.
Nobody uses his two kidney organs at the same time.
Well, I do get you.

I believe that sooner or later you will understand better.
BTW, that means you cannot LoVe your wife or you don't believe in LoVe

Tallesty1: Lols.... There is no need to pretend nah, I don't sugar-coat words just to impress pipo. I knw I can't and won't do it so why would I lie. A kidney harvest is a very dangerous operation And there are major health risks involved with only having one. I won't give and won't accept when given.
Re: Can U Donate Your Kidney To Your Wife? by ladycomfort(f): 9:57am On Jul 28, 2014
Lets be realistic here. Am yet to see a husband that will do that for his wife when there r a lot of beautiful women out there. Well i know a lot of women can do that for their hubby but definitely not me. I once had a boyfriend who stated dat i will hv to do tuber ligation after giving him 2 children but i told him that vasectomy will be the best option and he vehemently declined. Can u imagine
Re: Can U Donate Your Kidney To Your Wife? by Preciousgirl(f): 11:39am On Jul 28, 2014
i can

cant

c undecided undecided
Re: Can U Donate Your Kidney To Your Wife? by AtheistD(m): 11:51am On Jul 28, 2014
ladycomfort: Lets be realistic here. Am yet to see a husband that will do that for his wife when there r a lot of beautiful women out there. Well i know a lot of women can do that for their hubby but definitely not me. I once had a boyfriend who stated dat i will hv to do tuber ligation after giving him 2 children but i told him that vasectomy will be the best option and he vehemently declined. Can u imagine

Isn't vasectomy reversible? So why did he decline?

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Guys Fall In Love With A Girl / Jealousy- For Men Is It Really Normal And Common / Pls Advise ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.