Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,852 members, 7,824,548 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Cant Love Girls Anymore. Pls Whats Wrong With Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cant Love Girls Anymore. Pls Whats Wrong With Me? (1688 Views)

I Don't Have Emotion For Girls Anymore / Do Guys Really Toast Ladies/girls Anymore / Blackberry Love Girls - Why The Prostitution Just To Have A Bb Pin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Cant Love Girls Anymore. Pls Whats Wrong With Me? by rightflank: 10:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
Sijo01: Is it because your friends are married that you're pushing yourself to get huckup......... it does not work that way. if you see any girl you like, don't just ask her for a relationship immediately. Try be friend with her, spend time together as friends. In so doing, you 're building memories; incase you finally ask her out and you find yourself loosing interest, that memories you built before will make you wanna stay put.
So that she can friendzone him thereby making him worse off, yeah?
Re: Cant Love Girls Anymore. Pls Whats Wrong With Me? by rightflank: 10:34pm On Jul 28, 2014
Acidosis: You need to stop mas. turbating
Re: Cant Love Girls Anymore. Pls Whats Wrong With Me? by africanrapper: 11:13pm On Aug 03, 2014
I don't masturbate, so don't even go there.
Did you not read that my urge for women is slowly dying? How can someone in that situation be wanking off?

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Signs He’s A Boy Not A Man / Tips On How To Sweep A Girl Off Her Feet / Which Is More Provocative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.