Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Cant Love Girls Anymore. Pls Whats Wrong With Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cant Love Girls Anymore. Pls Whats Wrong With Me? (1684 Views)

I Don't Have Emotion For Girls Anymore / Do Guys Really Toast Ladies/girls Anymore / Blackberry Love Girls - Why The Prostitution Just To Have A Bb Pin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cant Love Girls Anymore. Pls Whats Wrong With Me? by africanrapper: 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ok. Peeps with experience please wade in.

I'm 31. I didnt believe that I would get to this age as a single person. In my earlier years, I used to feel attraction for girls, even though I was kinda shy approaching some of them. Now, I want to marry. I can practically count (with my fingers, that is) the number of my friends who are still single.

I'm done with school, started a business, doing well, but the problem I now have is that I have NO iota of feeling for girls. At first, I thought it was a passing phase, but alas, I was wrong.

3 months ago, there was this girl I thought I liked. I went to her ofice and toasted her. She showed signs of acceptance, but I dont know what came over me, I lost interest in the girl, (take note, I didnt sleep with her). I have tried to rebuild my love for the chic, but its just not there. The girl is not a bad girl, so nobody should accuse her of anything. I dont want to lead her on when I know I dont feel nothing for her.

Anita's case is just 1 out of about 6 within the past 1 year. One girl said I was possessed. Another said I was GAY, but denying it. Well, may God forgive them sha. I know I am NOT.

Has anyone been through this before?
How did you overcome it?
Re: Cant Love Girls Anymore. Pls Whats Wrong With Me? by fijiano202(m): 6:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
Have u ever had a long relationship that ended in heartbreak? sometimes our heart tries to shield itself due to history of heartbreaks and disappointment..dont jump straight into relationship,start with friendship with a lady so that she can warm her way into ur heart,thats the only way u can let ur guards down and rediscover ur interest in the opposite sex..dont rush things

3 Likes

Re: Cant Love Girls Anymore. Pls Whats Wrong With Me? by Yemlizzy(f): 6:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
Maybe you just wiped the feminine side from your mind. It could be due to an experience that ended on bad terms. Only you should be able to decipher what it is.

1 Like

Re: Cant Love Girls Anymore. Pls Whats Wrong With Me? by redcliff: 6:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
A clear case of spirit wife... hmnm..this one is strong!!!

Lmao!

1 Like

Re: Cant Love Girls Anymore. Pls Whats Wrong With Me? by Sijo01(f): 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
Is it because your friends are married that you're pushing yourself to get huckup......... it does not work that way. if you see any girl you like, don't just ask her for a relationship immediately. Try be friend with her, spend time together as friends. In so doing, you 're building memories; incase you finally ask her out and you find yourself loosing interest, that memories you built before will make you wanna stay put.

1 Like

Re: Cant Love Girls Anymore. Pls Whats Wrong With Me? by Tymax(m): 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
Hmmm. Highly spiritual! grin
Re: Cant Love Girls Anymore. Pls Whats Wrong With Me? by ITbomb(m): 6:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
Sijo01: Is it because your friends are married that you're pushing yourself to get huckup......... it does not work that way. if you see any girl you like, don't just ask her for a relationship immediately. Try be friend with her, spend time together as friends. In so doing, you 're building memories; incase you finally ask her out and you find yourself loosing interest, that memories you built before will make you wanna stay put.
That's my lady, I just read her post and forgot what I wanted to type
Re: Cant Love Girls Anymore. Pls Whats Wrong With Me? by Sijo01(f): 7:00pm On Jul 28, 2014
ITbomb:
That's my lady, I just read her post and forgot what I wanted to type

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Cant Love Girls Anymore. Pls Whats Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
Tymax: Hmmm. Highly spiritual! grin
how s dat one spiritual now??
Re: Cant Love Girls Anymore. Pls Whats Wrong With Me? by fijiano202(m): 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
Sijo01: Is it because your friends are married that you're pushing yourself to get huckup......... it does not work that way. if you see any girl you like, don't just ask her for a relationship immediately. Try be friend with her, spend time together as friends. In so doing, you 're building memories; incase you finally ask her out and you find yourself loosing interest, that memories you built before will make you wanna stay put.
darling sometimes that same fond memories becomes an obstacle in moving forward in life...some guys are still in some bad relationship due to the awesome past they both shared
Re: Cant Love Girls Anymore. Pls Whats Wrong With Me? by sexylogan(m): 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
OP, your lack of interest is likely a product of a past relationship gone wrong. And I hate to point this out

to you but from a professional point of view, you sound like you may be experiencing depression.

Here are the most common symptoms of depression;

-Difficulty concentrating, remembering details, and making decisions
-Fatigue and decreased energy
-Feelings of guilt, worthlessness, and/or helplessness
-Feelings of hopelessness and/or pessimism
-Insomnia, early-morning wakefulness, or excessive sleeping
-Irritability, restlessness
-Loss of interest in activities or hobbies once pleasurable, including sex

If you are experiencing some of these, seek medical help.

Cheers.
Re: Cant Love Girls Anymore. Pls Whats Wrong With Me? by Chubhie: 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2014
Maybe your the kind that it takes something out of the ordinary to fall in love. All you need is a spark from that special one to go gaga. And trust me you go too mumu for her. Keep an open mind and don't settle for less till she waltz in. Till then, keep improving on yourself and be the best you could be. Love is a beautiful thing.
Re: Cant Love Girls Anymore. Pls Whats Wrong With Me? by ojun50(m): 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2014
Go see yr pastor before u clock 32
Re: Cant Love Girls Anymore. Pls Whats Wrong With Me? by Acidosis(m): 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
You need to stop mas. turbating
Re: Cant Love Girls Anymore. Pls Whats Wrong With Me? by Tymax(m): 7:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
temigracie: how s dat one spiritual now??
It is not ordinary. "Snake get hand inside."
Re: Cant Love Girls Anymore. Pls Whats Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
Tymax:
It is not ordinary. "Snake get hand inside."
....hmmmm....yinmu
Re: Cant Love Girls Anymore. Pls Whats Wrong With Me? by Tymax(m): 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
temigracie: ....hmmmm....yinmu
Lol. Yes na. How will a grown single man not have interest in women? Plus he's not gay or something. Nne, bone! This is a spirishua sontin. grin

Bro, go and pray well.

1 Like

Re: Cant Love Girls Anymore. Pls Whats Wrong With Me? by jennylove7575(f): 8:34pm On Jul 28, 2014
Can't love girls any more neh? That makes two of us. U need to date ladies like me who don't love guys. Try it to see how it goes.
Re: Cant Love Girls Anymore. Pls Whats Wrong With Me? by teninfayo94(m): 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
Wow. Am so happy that I finally find sm1 lyk m. Before I approach a gurl am usually lyk wow... Buh d moment I xk her dem out, den I alwayz loose interest
Re: Cant Love Girls Anymore. Pls Whats Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
Tymax:
Lol. Yes na. How will a grown single man not have interest in women? Plus he's not gay or something. Nne, bone! This is a spirishua sontin. grin

Bro, go and pray well.
Mr Tymax....
Re: Cant Love Girls Anymore. Pls Whats Wrong With Me? by Tymax(m): 8:53pm On Jul 28, 2014
temigracie: Mr Tymax....
undecided mmm?
Re: Cant Love Girls Anymore. Pls Whats Wrong With Me? by atilla(m): 8:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
Bro. Just take it easy don't force ur self to love anyone because u will end up breaking their heart.
Once u meet ur soulmate, the one ur meant to marry u will know and won't leave her. I'm talking from experience. I think she will start from being a friend and have a lot of things in common with u such as being smart and business minded before u know it ull come back to drop ur story on nairaland.

Safe bro
Re: Cant Love Girls Anymore. Pls Whats Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
Tymax: undecided mmm?
...i blive its nt spiritual..mayb he shud c a therapist....den if it doesnt work,he needs serious prayers....BTW,happy salah
Re: Cant Love Girls Anymore. Pls Whats Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
Tymax: undecided mmm?
...i blive its nt spiritual..mayb he shud c a therapist....den if it doesnt work,he needs serious prayers....BTW,happy salah...malam Tymax
Re: Cant Love Girls Anymore. Pls Whats Wrong With Me? by Tymax(m): 9:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
temigracie: ...i blive its nt spiritual..mayb he shud c a therapist....den if it doesnt work,he needs serious prayers....BTW,happy salah...malam Tymax
compliments of the season Grandma.
Re: Cant Love Girls Anymore. Pls Whats Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
Tymax: compliments of the season Grandma.
...lol...r u still working??
Re: Cant Love Girls Anymore. Pls Whats Wrong With Me? by Tymax(m): 9:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
temigracie: ...lol...r u still working??
I've stopped for the day. Can't kee myself na. Will read a bit before I turn in.
Re: Cant Love Girls Anymore. Pls Whats Wrong With Me? by bxcode(m): 9:45pm On Jul 28, 2014
jennylove7575: Can't love girls any more neh? That makes two of us. U need to date ladies like me who don't love guys. Try it to see how it goes.
Give him your number thengrin
Or how else do you want him to meet ladies like you? undecided
Re: Cant Love Girls Anymore. Pls Whats Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
Tymax:
I've stopped for the day. Can't kee myself na. Will read a bit before I turn in.
....eeyah..sowie,dear...aal izz well
Re: Cant Love Girls Anymore. Pls Whats Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
I am having similar problem too. I am 32 now and the last time i loved was in 2005, though my heart was broken. I want to get married but i just dont feel anything for most ladies. i have even called a radio station for advise.

the advice they gave isnt working. If i see a lady, i only see sex now and i know its wrong.

God help me and you
Re: Cant Love Girls Anymore. Pls Whats Wrong With Me? by Tymax(m): 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
temigracie: ....eeyah..sowie,dear...aal izz well
Thanks honey kiss
Re: Cant Love Girls Anymore. Pls Whats Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
Tymax:
Thanks honey kiss
....u r w...lol @ honey

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best Definition Of True Love(picture) / Where Is Your No-kiss Area? / Cute Face Or Good Character?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.