Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Why Do Some Women Hate Sex After Child Birth Or Marriage. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Women Hate Sex After Child Birth Or Marriage. (2469 Views)

Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other / 5 Things Women Hate To Hear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Women Hate Sex After Child Birth Or Marriage. by Willdidi(m): 9:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
Was discussing with a friend who was complaining about his wife he said he dated his wife close to 7yrs before there got married, after marriage thier sex life kind of declined abit, then after the birth of thier son d sex is completly off, when he is in the mode she always complianing of being tied or giving one excuse or the other. He said the child is 3months plus now but yet he practically have to beg just to have sex with his wife. He is not the kind of person that will want to cheat on her cause is not in his nature and keeping another woman outside marriage is just foolishnes and incuring unnecessary expenses according to him.
His issue now is how does one get her to be interested again in sex or is it a normal thing with nursing mothers, note before marriage and the child he had a very good sex life.
Re: Why Do Some Women Hate Sex After Child Birth Or Marriage. by pfijacobs(m): 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ibeere to kpa baba ijebu...

Maybe she's collecting it from somewhere else na...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate Sex After Child Birth Or Marriage. by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2014
have nothing to say am a guy.. damn i just said something.
Re: Why Do Some Women Hate Sex After Child Birth Or Marriage. by jennylove7575(f): 9:34pm On Jul 28, 2014
Na wah for this question o...which statistics you take measure say women hate sex after child birth...hmmm. Any woman who hates sex after childbirth doesnt have any emotional connection with her husband she just married out of pressure. As for me Na lai lai to marriage.
Re: Why Do Some Women Hate Sex After Child Birth Or Marriage. by dyttt: 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
Its normal and child jst 3mnths, stres of work, slpness nights, home cleaning and u want to demand for sex everyday?
Abeg no kee the woman, help out too one way or the other so she can have some rest to do mum n dad style

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate Sex After Child Birth Or Marriage. by Meestique: 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2014
She has given her reasons nd u're still asking why... Men & se.x
how many of u can go through all a nursing mother goes through in a day nd stil be in the mood for that?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate Sex After Child Birth Or Marriage. by DonaldGenes(m): 9:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
jennylove7575: Na wah for this question o...which statistics you take measure say women hate sex after child birth...hmmm. Any woman who hates sex after childbirth doesnt have any emotional connection with her husband she just married out of pressure. As for me Na lai lai to marriage.

Slaps her, what did you just say?
Re: Why Do Some Women Hate Sex After Child Birth Or Marriage. by tobietticom(m): 9:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
Meestique: She has given her reasons nd u're still asking why... Men & se.x
how many of u can go through all a nursing mother goes through in a day nd stil be in the mood for that?

if the man goes outside now, its you ladies that will be crying like chinese radio...

A woman should be ready to submit herself to her husband, she might not be in the mood but she has to consider her husband or do you think is everyman that's in the mood to go to work everyday but he has to think of his family..

So if she says no sex or you are begging for sex from your wife then she's hiding something....#Gbam

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate Sex After Child Birth Or Marriage. by Meestique: 9:45pm On Jul 28, 2014
jennylove7575: Na wah for this question o...which statistics you take measure say women hate sex after child birth...hmmm. Any woman who hates sex after childbirth doesnt have any emotional connection with her husband she just married out of pressure. As for me Na lai lai to marriage.
Madam, which statistics u sef use wey u reach dat conclusion? We can as well say any man dat doesn't give his wife breathing space after child-birth doesn't have emotional connection with her, just married her for se.x abi..
Re: Why Do Some Women Hate Sex After Child Birth Or Marriage. by Meestique: 9:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
tobietticom:

if the man goes outside now, its you ladies that will be crying like chinese radio...

A woman should be ready to submit herself to her husband, she might not be in the mood but she has to consider her husband or do you think is everyman that's in the mood to go to work everyday but he has to think of his family..

So if she says no sex or you are begging for sex from your wife then she's hiding something....#Gbam
why can't the man consider the woman? Na only una get blood for vein? Women aint sex slaves Mr so if she's nt in the mood, go hug ur vaseline for dat night. #gbam

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate Sex After Child Birth Or Marriage. by heatmeup(f): 10:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
he has to b patient with her. make the woman rest oooooo he no easy ooo
Re: Why Do Some Women Hate Sex After Child Birth Or Marriage. by elguaje(m): 10:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
Because sex starts with S undecided
Re: Why Do Some Women Hate Sex After Child Birth Or Marriage. by Spicylate(f): 10:30pm On Jul 28, 2014
tobietticom:

i dont agree. she must not b in the mood bt she must consider? the man nko? y cant he consider? she is stil nursing.
Re: Why Do Some Women Hate Sex After Child Birth Or Marriage. by Spicylate(f): 10:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
the man is not serious..
Re: Why Do Some Women Hate Sex After Child Birth Or Marriage. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
I am still a Virgin, so nothing to say...
Re: Why Do Some Women Hate Sex After Child Birth Or Marriage. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
Naetochukwu: I am still a Virgin, so nothing to say...
. The two both of we. Lol as for d topic am not married o but I feel its cos she just gave birth nd she ll be considering the conditon of her body still tying her tummy d stress, how widened her v has become etc so he shuld be patient nd dey shuld talk cos I rem wen I had my son he was abt 3months wen his father visited me nd we had sex, It wasn't pleasant @ all cos my v was very wide nd I wasn't feeling anything so he shuld be patient till she recovers
Re: Why Do Some Women Hate Sex After Child Birth Or Marriage. by faithzy(m): 11:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
Spicylate:
i dont agree. she must not b in the mood bt she must consider? the man nko? y cant he consider? she is stil nursing.
i pity you.....my hear say ur husband no cheat on u
Re: Why Do Some Women Hate Sex After Child Birth Or Marriage. by tobietticom(m): 12:26am On Jul 29, 2014
Meestique: why can't the man consider the woman? Na only una get blood for vein? Women aint sex slaves Mr so if she's nt in the mood, go hug ur vaseline for dat night. #gbam

i laugh in spanish for you ladies... don't go all foreign, remember you are still African. the ones that have had sex with their husband after given birth have died abi. Marriage is all about sacrifice and i agree women are not sex slave that's why he didn't rape her but he requested and begged her.. they don't beg slaves for sex, they rape them.. you get??
it's mean and wicked for a man to be Hot and he's wife his denying him of sex.. if you like deny him of sex, he will simply go outside *because he won't be thinking with his brain* and once the woman outside can perform better, he will just bring her into your home 'you don get 2nd wife be dat'.. don't act like a mumu because of all these feminist theory, you will just loose totally if you try and practice it in Africa.
Re: Why Do Some Women Hate Sex After Child Birth Or Marriage. by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 29, 2014
Hypocrites, sanctimonious bullshitt spillers everywhere. its all abt understandin, read d original post again, the sex was good durin courtship, reduced after marriage, and died after childbirth, yet some r still arguin. Smh for the quality of our education system.
Re: Why Do Some Women Hate Sex After Child Birth Or Marriage. by Spicylate(f): 7:38am On Jul 29, 2014
faithzy: i pity you.....my hear say ur husband no cheat on u
guy, dat will never be my husband. but eitherway, one's to always carry an extra slippers just in case. so i am prepared.
Re: Why Do Some Women Hate Sex After Child Birth Or Marriage. by youngds: 9:17am On Jul 29, 2014
Undastandin Prblm

(1) (Reply)

Awesome Uses For Big Booties - Must Read !! / Drivin Masters / Photos: Identical Brazilian Triplets Get Married On Same Day At The Same Time!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.