Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Are You Still A Virgin If You Have Not Had Unprotected Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Still A Virgin If You Have Not Had Unprotected Sex? (2396 Views)

Is A Girl A Virgin If She Has Made Love? / 6 Weeks Of Unprotected Sex / I'm I Still A Virgin If I Masturbate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Still A Virgin If You Have Not Had Unprotected Sex? by timawoku(m): 8:37am On Oct 15, 2014
A friend of mine is about getting married and so keen to (finally) have unprotected sex with his wife to be. He told me he had never had unprotected sex before, so I asked myself the question that 'are you still a virgin if you have not had unprotected sex? (Especially for guys).
Re: Are You Still A Virgin If You Have Not Had Unprotected Sex? by farano(f): 8:44am On Oct 15, 2014
Na wa o
Re: Are You Still A Virgin If You Have Not Had Unprotected Sex? by zeepatoprick(m): 8:48am On Oct 15, 2014
Hey!... It is delirious to think dat having protected sex a couple of times still makes a man a virgin.... So this is irrevocably a stupid thread..
Re: Are You Still A Virgin If You Have Not Had Unprotected Sex? by timawoku(m): 8:49am On Oct 15, 2014
farano:
Na wa o
wetin dey wa?
Re: Are You Still A Virgin If You Have Not Had Unprotected Sex? by timawoku(m): 8:52am On Oct 15, 2014
zeepatoprick:
Hey!... It is delirious to think dat having protected sex a couple of times still makes a man a virgin.... So this is irrevocably a stupid thread..
you have to admit that there is a big difference in the 'feeling',*just saying*
Re: Are You Still A Virgin If You Have Not Had Unprotected Sex? by iceberylin(m): 8:59am On Oct 15, 2014
Once they dig that hole,nigga it has been dug grin
Re: Are You Still A Virgin If You Have Not Had Unprotected Sex? by timawoku(m): 9:14am On Oct 15, 2014
iceberylin:
Once they dig that hole,nigga it has been dug grin
grin but for the guy that has always been digging with a rubber? Guess its the rubber that has been doing the 'digging' and not him
Re: Are You Still A Virgin If You Have Not Had Unprotected Sex? by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 15, 2014
Smh. Op has a fish brain. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Are You Still A Virgin If You Have Not Had Unprotected Sex? by iceberylin(m): 9:16am On Oct 15, 2014
timawoku:
grin but for the guy that has always been digging with a rubber?
Any Way na Way grin
Re: Are You Still A Virgin If You Have Not Had Unprotected Sex? by Missmossy(f): 9:18am On Oct 15, 2014
Romancegirl:

2 Likes

Re: Are You Still A Virgin If You Have Not Had Unprotected Sex? by Missmossy(f): 9:18am On Oct 15, 2014
Romancegirl:
Lolcheesy

2 Likes

Re: Are You Still A Virgin If You Have Not Had Unprotected Sex? by timawoku(m): 9:23am On Oct 15, 2014
I for yab you ehn too say you no be fine girl... grin [quote author=Missmossy post=27156874][/quote]
Re: Are You Still A Virgin If You Have Not Had Unprotected Sex? by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 15, 2014
Missmossy:

Lolcheesy

yes na. If it was a gal that posted this crap, u'll c unnecessary insults.
Re: Are You Still A Virgin If You Have Not Had Unprotected Sex? by timawoku(m): 9:26am On Oct 15, 2014
Romancegirl:
I for yab you ehn too say you no be fine girl... grin
Re: Are You Still A Virgin If You Have Not Had Unprotected Sex? by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 15, 2014
timawoku:
I for yab you ehn too say you no be fine girl... grin

atleast, ur own face be like oraguntan. undecided
Re: Are You Still A Virgin If You Have Not Had Unprotected Sex? by mecussey(m): 9:31am On Oct 15, 2014
See queshion...well Virginity is not related to guys but women. 2, virginity means keeping the hymen intact..so even if i use bottle do am, you are no longer a virgin.

Then, the foolish answers u wants are...

For the guys, even if you use soap or wet dream commot akamu. You don do am be say u don do am

2 Likes

Re: Are You Still A Virgin If You Have Not Had Unprotected Sex? by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 15, 2014
mecussey:
See queshion...well Virginity is not related to guys but women. 2, virginity means keeping the hymen intact..so even if i use bottle do am, you are no longer a virgin.

Then, the foolish answers u wants are...

For the guys, even if you use soap or wet dream commot akamu. You don do am be say u don do am

so, dats wat virginity means to u?

Nawa o, men are their fish brain.

virginity is someone that has not engaged in a s..exual intercourse before not mas.turbation.

Illiteracy is a disease. undecided
Re: Are You Still A Virgin If You Have Not Had Unprotected Sex? by marieolae(f): 9:37am On Oct 15, 2014
What an effing stupid question. For crying out loud..@ op are u so stupiidd
Re: Are You Still A Virgin If You Have Not Had Unprotected Sex? by AnonymustME(m): 9:38am On Oct 15, 2014
There is no such thing as male virginity abeg....it's not like there is a layer of skin on your deek that breaks off the first time you straff...... grin

It's just funny to me when I hear guys talk about being one
Re: Are You Still A Virgin If You Have Not Had Unprotected Sex? by timawoku(m): 9:45am On Oct 15, 2014
marieolae:
What an effing stupid question. For crying out loud..@ op are u so stupiidd
hey its just a question(no insults pls), it is totally different for guys so I really don't expect you to understand, marieolae don't insult me o (or I will call off the wedding)
Re: Are You Still A Virgin If You Have Not Had Unprotected Sex? by marieolae(f): 9:46am On Oct 15, 2014
timawoku:
hey its just a question(no insults pls), it is totally different for guys so I really don't expect you to understand, marieolae don't insult me o (or I will call off the wedding)
lmao which wedding, when did you propose?
Re: Are You Still A Virgin If You Have Not Had Unprotected Sex? by timawoku(m): 9:47am On Oct 15, 2014
Romancegirl:

atleast, ur own face be like oraguntan. undecided
oya romance girl, that is enough o, I no insult you o.
Re: Are You Still A Virgin If You Have Not Had Unprotected Sex? by timawoku(m): 9:52am On Oct 15, 2014
marieolae:
lmao which wedding, when did you propose?
hmm...(my juju must have stopped working), undecided oh well, time to visit that baba again...
Re: Are You Still A Virgin If You Have Not Had Unprotected Sex? by Ymodulus: 9:57am On Oct 15, 2014
timawoku:
A friend of mine is about getting married and so keen to (finally) have unprotected sex with his wife to be. He told me he had never had unprotected sex before, so I asked myself the question that 'are you still a virgin if you have not had unprotected sex? (Especially for guys).

Let's analyze this well. Your can still be called a virgin. i think it would depend on whether or not foreskin (male) / Hymen (female) is still intact.

i believe that an intact foreskin (male) / Hymen (female) is the true measure of a virgin, not whether or not there has been any sort of entry into the vagina. while in 90% of cases those are mutually exclusive events, meaning that if a penis enters a vagina, chances are there is not an intact foreskin (male) / Hymen (female) .

so, if if one still have an intact foreskin (male) / Hymen (female) , he/she is still a virgin. if he does not have an intact foreskin (male) / Hymen (female) , he isn't.
Re: Are You Still A Virgin If You Have Not Had Unprotected Sex? by priscaoge(f): 10:02am On Oct 15, 2014
What a thread cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Are You Still A Virgin If You Have Not Had Unprotected Sex? by valmunich(m): 10:04am On Oct 15, 2014
I laugh in swahili undecided
Re: Are You Still A Virgin If You Have Not Had Unprotected Sex? by timawoku(m): 10:07am On Oct 15, 2014
Ymodulus:

Let's analyze this well. Your friend can still be called a virgin.

i think it would depend on whether or not his foreskin is still intact.

i believe that an intact foreskin is the true measure of a virgin, not whether or not there has been any sort of entry into the vagina. while in 90% of cases those are mutually exclusive events, meaning that if a penis enters a vagina, chances are there is not an intact foreskin.

There isn't enough information about how far your friend pe*nis entered the vagina of the ladies he has slept with, to make the determination.

so, if your friend still have an intact foreskin, he is still a virgin. if he does not have an intact foreskin, he isn't.

I think the 'hymen' ish is for ladies alone

I asked becos

Ever tried licking a sweet with its wrapper on?
Can it be compared to when it is fully unwrapped?
Re: Are You Still A Virgin If You Have Not Had Unprotected Sex? by Ymodulus: 10:10am On Oct 15, 2014
timawoku:
I think the 'hymen' ish is for ladies alone

I asked becos

Ever tried licking a sweet with its wrapper on?
Can it be compared to when it is fully unwrapped?

I just edited my previous comments. See below

Let's analyze this well. Your can still be called a virgin. i think it would depend on whether or not foreskin (male) / Hymen (female) is still intact.

i believe that an intact foreskin (male) / Hymen (female) is the true measure of a virgin, not whether or not there has been any sort of entry into the womanliness. while in 90% of cases those are mutually exclusive events, meaning that if a joystick enters a womanliness, chances are there is not an intact foreskin (male) / Hymen (female) .

so, if if one still have an intact foreskin (male) / Hymen (female) , he/she is still a virgin. if he does not have an intact foreskin (male) / Hymen (female) , he isn't.
Re: Are You Still A Virgin If You Have Not Had Unprotected Sex? by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 15, 2014
timawoku:
Yes you're still a Virginia because kkagklojsetjkjfdhkjjhhjhhyyyyjj hjjjjjhhhhhh iihggg ijjhgtttrr hjiuduuiij kpkf iiy iiwuo ooydt etklhdt iisij oppdf iijghu and that is why kksoo jkoojhfg

I hope U grab?
Re: Are You Still A Virgin If You Have Not Had Unprotected Sex? by timawoku(m): 10:18am On Oct 15, 2014
Ymodulus:

I just edited my previous comments. See below

i believe that an intact foreskin (male) / Hymen (female) is the true measure of a virgin, not whether or not there has been any sort of entry into the womanliness. while in 90% of cases those are mutually exclusive events, meaning that if a joystick enters a womanliness, chances are there is not an intact foreskin (male) / Hymen (female) .
A SENSIBLE POST AT LAST! Exactly what I was thinking (especially for guy) if the foreskin is intact, he could still be termed 'virgin' (in a scientific view). Most nairalanders on romance section aint objective any more, quick judgment, rash conclusions (followed by insults) rules the day...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Still A Virgin If You Have Not Had Unprotected Sex? by jvera(f): 10:38am On Oct 15, 2014
ask google

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should women play Hard To Get. / Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Rude To Their Toasters? / I Have Been Desived With Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.