Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,906 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture (8346 Views)

Buhari Lied, Boko Haram Still Holds Territory In Nigeria - US Commander / Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists / Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by datguru: 11:51am On Jul 29, 2014
only fools believed his stories, as for me, even though he died, i still dont believe it

1 Like

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by Descartes: 11:52am On Jul 29, 2014
ogb5:

You seem correct on the assumption that Berem has issues.

She goes on high gear anytime someone says something bad about buhari or Apc. I wish someone can help decode what is really troubling her.

She seems very depressed over some issues and simply vents her frustration on anyone that says anything bad about Apc.

From the way she screams online she must have been greatly disappointed by someone or an institution she previously trusted.

The Nigerian government has been disappointing everyone since 1960 so it can not be that she trusted the government and was disappointed. o the question is who disappointed Berem?
Her parents?
Her bf?
She dropped out of school?
She is unable to get a job?

She just seem troubled and lost and simply holding to an illusion of Apc government at the centre for support.

I wish someone will decode what is ailing her and help her out
Too many questions, will set up a Committee of Enquiry to those questions you raised
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
omenka: It isn't even photoshop. There's what we call "shrapnels" (pic below), and are like projectiles from a bomb blast, pearcing through every object in sight. They account for most of the casualties in an event of a bomb explosion.

The Op is just daft and ignorant, like the rest of them.
Godbless U
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by tonytony208(m): 2:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
berem: Why are these monikers with "nigeria" attached to their names so silly? I am yet to contend with the stupidity of insincere9gerian,now another mad moniker named "activatenigeria" is taking over from the stupidity of his brother?

are you trying to say they are wrong? Do you have any concrete prove of that or all you have is abuse?

1 Like

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by tonytony208(m): 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
iterator25: all the people commenting on this thread get brain problem.. na shrapnel from the bomb dent the SUV not bullets sad

which means buhari may not even be the target. If he is, then i suspect the bombing would have been more precise. Instead of sharpnels, he would have been hit by the real thing.

1 Like

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
mike404: RENE DESCARTES WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITE PHILOSOPHER
Mine too
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by ibietela2(m): 3:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
berem: keep puking till you puke your intestines out. Ewu!

Please leave my Berem alone
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by Jesusloveyou: 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
Why all dis noise?until u and ur gej kill buhari first b4 u know dat pdp is full of lies,dat is how they have deceived us sinces 1960.
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by ibietela2(m): 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
ignis: With the comments on this thread so far, I just realized there are many dullards, ''empty-brained'' and ignorant people on nairaland who foolishly and stupidly argue simple facts. I wonder if people just comment for fun or just to see the way others will react.

I decided to just be a spectator on this thread without dropping a comment, but more senseless and stinking comments void of logical reasoning keeps on dropping.

''It is better you keep your mouth shut and let others think you are a fool, than to open your mouth and clear all doubts'' - Ignis.

This is going to be my only and last comment on this thread.

God bless Nairaland.

Look at how you claimed someone else quote
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by fleezytran(m): 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
Descartes: "If you are not good at propaganda and blackmail, then you are not a politician"—Descartes™2014 cool
Very true it's just part of the practice or should I say part of the game! wink
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by vicenteze: 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
By the time we finish 2015 people like berem will disappear from nairaland...fanatics

1 Like

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by Descartes: 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
fleezytran:
Very true it's just part of the practice or should I say part of the game! wink
The two most basic tools in politics are propaganda and blackmail tongue
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by Descartes: 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
ibietela2:

Look at how you claimed someone else quote
That's plagiarism shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by chinazor006(f): 3:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
thank God someone else noticed it. it is just a bloody faked scene. crying when no one is beating you. typical APC. kiss

1 Like

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by Goddex: 4:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
[size=14pt]These APC supporters of APC think they can play on our sensibilities. Nigerians are wiser.[/size]

1 Like

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by meforyou1(m): 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
berem: Why are these monikers with "nigeria" attached to their names so silly? I am yet to contend with the stupidity of insincere9gerian,now another mad moniker named "activatenigeria" is taking over from the stupidity of his brother?
no wonder Nairalanders take turn in insulting u. Calling sensible people silly and stupidity, when u are the epitome of everything that is idiotic

3 Likes

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by ibietela2(m): 4:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
Descartes: That's plagiarism shocked shocked

Yeah
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by Jesusloveyou: 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
Goddex: [size=14pt]These APC supporters of APC think they can play on our sensibilities. Nigerians are wiser.[/size]
is it pdp or urself playing on ur inteligent,or on nigerians sensibilities.
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by barnaby04(m): 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
When will all the Jonathanians on Nairaland realised they are promoting a bad market? Its only a fool that will reason the way the OP did to have posted a thrash like this which another bigger fool will believe. In case you don't know, the attempt on GMB's life was in the public, around the all popular Kawo area in Kaduna. Thank God for smartphones, the pictures of the car was all over the social media immediately the blast happened. So now tell me Oga OP, how GMB's jeep was quickly changed to deceive fools like you?
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by tonytony208(m): 7:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
Descartes: Too many questions, will set up a Committee of Enquiry to those questions you raised

i guess the better personal economic strategy will be to set up a Committee of Investigation to check if you should set up a Committee of Enquiry to look into the questions

1 Like

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by Descartes: 7:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
tonytony208:

i guess the better personal economic strategy will be to set up a Committee of Investigation to check if you should set up a Committee of Enquiry to look into the questions
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by chatterly: 9:33am On Jul 30, 2014
activatenigeria:

DID BUHARI JUST LIE?
■ Buhari claimed it was a bomb blast - not gun shots, but his PARTY displayed a car riddled with gunshots.
■ Worse, the actual VIDEO released later showed an entirely different SUV parked blocks away from the blast– see images.
■ The last time an APC member faked assassination was one Magnus Abe, a senator from Rivers state who claimed he was shot at a close-range by police officers – then travelled to London on a passenger’s jet – and ended up in an obscure dilapidated clinic where APC camera folks were waiting.
■ So is Buhari’s LYING to his country folks?
Buhari travelled in a 3 convoy car,the other land cruiser was one of his pilot cars.As an ex head of state and a retired general,buharis security guys are usually from the DSS and maybe DMI,are we saying they are complicit too
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by ba7man(m): 10:07am On Jul 30, 2014
All these Nairaland olodos that don't know what "shrapnels" are yet they're feeling intelligent analyzing the bomb blast.

If I tell them to point out the effect of a shock-wave on the SUV, they'll say its APC panel beaters that did it............that's if they even know what a shock -wave is.
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by Olaolufred(m): 11:56am On Jul 30, 2014
OP IS SHOWING HIS INDEPTH IGNORANCE.

THAT PICTURE IS 100% PROOF OF A BOMB BLAST.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9th NASS: Fresh Suit Seeks Reversal Of Apc’s Zoning Of Leadership Position / Did You Think A Youth Between Age 35 And 40 Can Become President Of Nigeria? / Governor Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Traditional Leaders To Support Tinubu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.