Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) (8132 Views)

Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions / Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else / Guinness Nigeria Blasts Man Who Called Peter Obi Liar: Shut Up Your Dirty Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:35am On Jul 07, 2022
This is the guy they called Peter Obi's son, the opposition parties can go any length just to demarket Peter Obi, they are finding means to smear him, instead odmf campaigning for their candidates.
Lalasticlala

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) by Abdul05: 7:36am On Jul 07, 2022

Re: This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:37am On Jul 07, 2022
They don't even have the same jaw shape..nose difference.. height difference...hair difference..body difference..

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:39am On Jul 07, 2022
This is Peter Obi only son

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) by maestroferddi: 7:41am On Jul 07, 2022
Funny people...

A certain Shehu Mahdi was disgracing himself on Arise TV claiming that this character is Peter Obi's son...

Now that his baseless allegation hs been debunked, would he have enough civility to go on national TV and render an unreserved apology?

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:41am On Jul 07, 2022
This is the face of the guy they claimed is Obi's son

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:43am On Jul 07, 2022
post=114497321:

Dumbo this is the face of the guy
smiley

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) by Kurutinto(m): 7:45am On Jul 07, 2022
You won't see seun sending this to the front page.

Whether they like it or not, we are all OBIdient

45 Likes

Re: This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:46am On Jul 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And how does that look like his son?
Are you intentionally being st**pid or this is ya natural state? undecided
He is not Obi's son

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And how does that look like his son?
Are you intentionally being st**pid or this is ya natural state? undecided

He is saying same as you. Thought it was obvious from the start that the thread is about who they claim is Obi's son but actually isn't.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:47am On Jul 07, 2022
post=114497417:

He is not Obi's son
Ooh so sorry..I misunderstood you right?
I thought you was saying that was em son..sorry about that.. kiss

14 Likes

Re: This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:48am On Jul 07, 2022
Dsalvo:

He is saying same as you. Thought it was obvious from the start that the thread is about who they claim is Obi's son but actually isn't.
Yeah I get him now..I misunderstood him..I thought he was also saying they are the same person.. sorry about that..

7 Likes

Re: This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) by horsepower102: 7:48am On Jul 07, 2022
Beautiful kids. His daughter is very pretty.

7 Likes

Re: This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) by kolaaderin: 7:59am On Jul 07, 2022
post=114497177:
This is the guy they called Peter Obi's son, the opposition parties can go any length just to demarket Peter Obi, they are finding means to smear him, instead odmf campaigning for their candidates.
Lalasticlala
Damage control picture. This is a new picture taken alone without any protest ongoing. They just find a police car and take a pose. This people thing we are stupid.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) by Joey4321: 7:59am On Jul 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Yeah I get him now..I misunderstood him..I thought he was also saying they are the same person.. sorry about that..

Politics is a dirty game for some people.

But it doesn't have to be
Re: This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) by Penguin2: 8:02am On Jul 07, 2022
Every sane person knew that wasn’t Peter Obi’s son.

Only fools believed nonsense.

Meanwhile, I expect them to still hold on this erroneous narrative even after seeing these pictures because they are simply incurable.

That was how they held onto the narrative of Soludo telling Peter Obi that he would Labour in vain in Labour Party even after the governor’s Chief press secretary debunked the fake news.

What Tinubu urchins don’t realize is that propaganda helped Buhari to power but it will not help Tinubu. Never!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) by Reasonable4me: 8:02am On Jul 07, 2022
kolaaderin:
Damage control picture. This is a new picture taken alone without any protest ongoing. They just find a police car and take a pose. This people thing we are stupid.

Are you not? Simple yet or no. Hahahah

17 Likes

Re: This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) by richie240: 8:06am On Jul 07, 2022
This damage control attempt of d op is a further confirmation dt d boy stepping on Nigeria's flag is obi's son.
Una tink set everybody na ipob wey dey swallow every poo?

post=114497177:
Lalasticlala
C'mon, taa dia!
cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:11am On Jul 07, 2022
richie240:
This is a further confirmation dt d boy stepping on Nigeria's flag is obi's son.
Una tink set everybody na ipob wey dey swallow every poo?

C'mon, taa dia!
cool
Dumbo see the face

17 Likes

Re: This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) by richie240: 8:13am On Jul 07, 2022
1. Was ds picture taken on d same day of the protest?
2. So bcus a random dreadlocked dude made to wear d same cloth and stand in front of a police car means they are d same right?
3.where are d other protesters?

I resemble ipob for ya aiz?

post=114497971:

Dumbo see the face

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) by obailala(m): 8:18am On Jul 07, 2022
Only idiots believed that that was Obi's son in the first place.

The much bigger idiots are the ones who even after this exposition, will still continue spreading the propaganda that the person in the picture is Obi's son (so many retards exist in this latter category).

Low IQ'd scoundrels sit in their homes and keep concocting falsehoods because their undeveloped brains tell them propaganda is the only way to win elections. Sell your candidate, NO! Advertise your manifestos, NO! but they spend the entire election period concocting stupid propaganda to pull others down.

15 Likes

Re: This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) by Minime10(f): 8:18am On Jul 07, 2022
post=114497177:
Lalasticlala

A very big shame to Daniel bwala grin

13 Likes

Re: This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) by ogbuefi677(m): 8:23am On Jul 07, 2022
kolaaderin:
Does your mother know your own occupation is constituting nuisance online 247?
Have mercy on d woman,even if its cos of her labour pains

16 Likes

Re: This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) by Bawsse(m): 8:24am On Jul 07, 2022
Mods move to front page ASAP... Let's debunk all these myths

6 Likes

Re: This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) by Mindlog: 8:25am On Jul 07, 2022
kolaaderin:

I believe you have access to the recorded protest, cut and post a 10 second clip of Peter Obi's son wearing the same clothing in motion during the protest because I believe if you are in court, that is what you will prolvide before the judge as your proof of conviction that what was presented was a damage control picture.

10 Likes

Re: This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) by richie240: 8:26am On Jul 07, 2022
My gye, there is no doubt that d gye in the pictures shown by d op in this thread is NOT obi's pikin.
The bone of contention is d gentleman who desecrated d Nigerian flag by stepping on it, OK?
obailala:
Only idiots believed that that was Obi's son in the first place.

1. Were the pictures shown by d op taken on d same day as that of d boy stepping on d flag?

2. The op showed close to 4 different pictures of someone wearing a similar outfit but NONE showed the other protesters.

3. Does d fact that d boy in d pictures shown by d op is dread-locked and wearing a similar attire and standing in front of a polizé mean that they are d same person?

4. The fact that d op has gone D's far to replicate d implicating photo with a fake one clearly shows that he's trying to be clever by half, and that there is a form of truth to d original story!

5. Check d two scenes below, are they the same? What about d cars? They are d same too?

The op's effort is a damage control attempt at its best!
cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) by Mstick: 8:28am On Jul 07, 2022
Sophisticated mórons.

cry

So Peter Obi campaign flew to Germany, got the exact same outfit and accessories for this guy?

If you were as wise as you claim you would've gone to Facebook or reverse search the image to see when it was posted on the internet.

Hope you've not been having agbado and cassava for breakfast, with cassava and ewa for dinner. Eat more fruits and vegetables it's good for the brain.

sad
kolaaderin:

11 Likes

Re: This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) by HustleSmart(m): 8:29am On Jul 07, 2022
Peter obi's son doesn't even keep dread

Re: This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) by richie240: 8:37am On Jul 07, 2022
Osigini?
cool
HustleSmart:
Peter obi's son doesn't even keep dread
That's another wicked attempt of d op to make it look like d boy doesn't keep dreadlocks by cropping d head of one of Gregory obi's picture up there.

You want to see d dreadloced Gregory?
Ngwa, regardezzzzzzz.....
vvv

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:38am On Jul 07, 2022
richie240:

1. Was ds picture taken on d same day of the protest?
2. So bcus a random dreadlocked dude made to wear d same cloth and stand in front of a police car means they are d same right?
3.where are d other protesters?

I resemble ipob for ya aiz?

Dumbo the pictures was taken the same day

9 Likes

Re: This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) by abobote: 8:39am On Jul 07, 2022
I like the way Peter Obi politely responded to all the issues that were raised on that interview

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Threat Of Impeachment Of APC Governors Suspicious –NLC Chief / Abdulaziz Yari: Governors Toothless To Secure Their States / JTF Kills 172 And Arrest 237 Over Aba Kidnappings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.