Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket (30656 Views)

Saraki, Dogara, Atiku, Others Will Soon Return To PDP – Nnaji / Buhari, Atiku At Ogbonnaya Onu’s Book Launch Today (Photos) / Checkout This Hilarious Caption That Accompanies This Photo Of Buhari & Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by dejavski(m): 8:50am On Jul 29, 2014
Confusion breaki bone Oh yepa!!! Na double-wahala 4 deadi bodi and the owner of deadi bodi double-wahala 4 deadi bodi grin
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by J0nyb0y(m): 8:51am On Jul 29, 2014
politik
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by JerryJJZ(m): 8:53am On Jul 29, 2014
I dnt want GEJ to win d 2015 election bt i tink its unavoidable,,,,,,, Okorocha was once an aspirant of diz APC in which I would have been 100& sure of its success but now a clash of d well known is about to begin,,,, North vs South,,,, what an interestin move!!!!!!!??!

Now let me balance well for d movie.........

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by JerryJJZ(m): 8:57am On Jul 29, 2014
JerryJJZ: I dnt want GEJ to win d 2015 election bt i tink its unavoidable,,,,,,, Okorocha was once an aspirant of diz APC in which I would have been 100& sure of its success but now a clash of d well known is about to begin,,,, North vs South,,,, what an interestin move!!!!!!!??!

Now let me balance well for d movie.........

any other person apart from Atiku and d general should not waste his resource,,,,, he should rather spread mat and observe d situation between d powerful,,,,,, my advice though
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 29, 2014
EliteYouth: Two leading figures in the All Progressives Congress (APC), former Head of State, Major-General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) and former Vice-President, Alhaji Abubakar Atiku, appeared bent on contesting for the party's 2015 presidential ticket at the convention scheduled for December.

Against the background of festering grievances and internal party squabbles in some state chapters of APC, the National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Muhammed, assured party faithful that progress had been made to settle disputes and bring back the estranged leaders to one fold.

Muhammed said: "Two of our reconciliation committees led by Atiku and Senator Bukola Saraki have started work and have also met with various party leaders and stakeholders in an effort to try and sort out disagreeable issues.

Certainly, progress at reconciliation has reached advance stage, as I speak with you. We expect that all the grey areas will be attended to with most of our aggrieved members back as fold before arrangements for our presidential convention will commence," he said.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-atiku-others-set-to-clash-over-apc-presidential-ticket/184845/
dis is just wats going to happen, d enemies will fight among themselfs and destroy themselfs, d beggining of d end of Apc. GEL TILL 2019, PDP 4rever.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by jakiedudu(m): 8:59am On Jul 29, 2014
The simple question is why will I want to vote for a man that overthrew a democratically elected government in 1983? Doesn't sound right. Forward ever backward never!. #GEJ TILL 2019!!!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by Imoy(m): 8:59am On Jul 29, 2014
Omexonomy:
Wetin bring yoruba come here now? If u wan insult Burahi or APC pls do, but leave yoruba out of it.

Ur mouth get dysentery abi?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by eunisam: 9:00am On Jul 29, 2014
failures

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by canalily(m): 9:01am On Jul 29, 2014
mydex93: ...
...who would you vote for....you career, Buhari, Atiku, Gej, you books or....etc?
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by meforyou1(m): 9:03am On Jul 29, 2014
Good one. The supporter of APC party will soon scatter because Atiku and buhari are unelectable and unsellable

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by condralbede(m): 9:04am On Jul 29, 2014
supporter of APC are at it again....ofirikpo pass me alomo abeg
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by BrokenTV: 9:04am On Jul 29, 2014
All I know is Jonathan till 2019. They can all go to hell.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by ayobase(m): 9:06am On Jul 29, 2014
Giannakopoulos: ......
..let them work on winning more states via gubernatorial elections,they will surely gel in 2019.

that made sense
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by alexanderdeg: 9:12am On Jul 29, 2014
It seems some peeps forgot something inside aso rock, cos since birth we have always been told we are the leaders of tomorrow and presently I'm not getting any younger , I haven't seen any of my mate or even myself having the chance to contest for a position , all I see is the same set of peeps we did read about in our government text books, current affairs and past questions doing a routine on the leadership of this nation ....same people , different parties , same mission.......#9ja needs more than just prayers........

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by Funniez: 9:13am On Jul 29, 2014
And that is the beginning of d end of Apc. If they should mistakenly present Buhari as dia presidential candidate, that means they have already accepted defeat cus no south-west or south-south not to even talk of the Igbos {south-east} wuld cast a single vote 4 him. And what abt Atiku? Chai! I comment my reserve

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:20am On Jul 29, 2014
Tambowal n Fashola or else I sit @ home on election day n watch........

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by mydex93(f): 9:20am On Jul 29, 2014
canalily: ...who would you vote for....you career, Buhari, Atiku, Gej, you books or....etc?
LOL my career of Cos..what are d restare dey symptomz of ebola
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by okeyokeyjah(m): 9:20am On Jul 29, 2014
Buhari no dey tie
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by temitope28(m): 9:22am On Jul 29, 2014
yousee: Too many power horses in APC

wat a nation where power is bn rotated among bandicts

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by nduchucks: 9:25am On Jul 29, 2014
I'm sorry to say that Atiku is bad news for APC just as Tinubu would be, were he to contest.
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by jericco1(m): 9:27am On Jul 29, 2014
I'll go for Buhari, Atiku is old skool and has nothing much to offer!
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by lekums: 9:28am On Jul 29, 2014
Check out this video of Asari Dokubo threatening President Jonathan on Live TV. It is an interview on Silverbird Television Network Station.
Below is the link to the Video on YouTube.
Enjoy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxHAUAnLOmk
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by 1stola: 9:29am On Jul 29, 2014
superior1: That's how democracy should operate unlike automatic ticket PDP is set to award Dumbo-Jonathan without contest
that's it.
gej-gmb-atiku.
I rather just go for buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by canalily(m): 9:33am On Jul 29, 2014
mydex93: LOL my career of Cos..what are d restare dey symptomz of ebola
....lol! My dear, a nutritionalist told us that ebola is a hidden yoruba dish dat was revealed in its expired form....

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by platz(m): 9:33am On Jul 29, 2014
I always have this behind my mind....... Apc is a failure

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by amnestylaw1(m): 9:34am On Jul 29, 2014
Walahi, mu Bayarebe- Buhari muke so. Atiku? Sai watarana InShaAllah grin
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by Djicemob: 9:35am On Jul 29, 2014
alexanderdeg: It seems some peeps forgot something inside aso rock, cos since birth we have always been told we are the leaders of tomorrow and presently I'm not getting any younger , I haven't seen any of my mate or even myself having the chance to contest for a position , all I see is the same set of peeps we did read about in our government text books, current affairs and past questions doing a routine on the leadership of this nation ....same people , different parties , same mission.......#9ja needs more than just prayers........
Best comment so far.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by kokoA(m): 9:38am On Jul 29, 2014
Kwankwanso is younger, more energetic and he's got guts.. Kwankwanso/Rochas or Ngige wouldn't be a bad idea.
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by Mogidi: 9:39am On Jul 29, 2014
Buhari the serial loser can never win an election in Nigeria. His best option is to fight for senate president.

A vote for Buhari is a vote for Islamisation across the nation.

Anyway cant see this Hamas leader ruling me, no way, I will personally take up arms if he wins.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by Omexonomy: 9:39am On Jul 29, 2014
Imoy:
Wetin bring yoruba come here now? If i wan insult Burahi or APC pls do, but leave yoruba out of it.

My mouth get dysentery abi?
Fixed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senate Asks Multichoice To Introduce Pay-Per-View Packages / List Of Firms Approved By NNPC To Lift Nigerian Crude For 2017/18 / Outrage As FG Abandons N140bn 2nd Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.