Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket (30652 Views)

Saraki, Dogara, Atiku, Others Will Soon Return To PDP – Nnaji / Buhari, Atiku At Ogbonnaya Onu’s Book Launch Today (Photos) / Checkout This Hilarious Caption That Accompanies This Photo Of Buhari & Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by thegoodone2(m): 10:33am On Jul 29, 2014
Omexonomy: If buhari should loos I trust him he will seek another way to register another party. And where will that leave follow follow Yoruba people who are ready to do anything for their slave master
U must be a big fool.Is all Yoruba support Buhari. I can see reason Igbo can never be a president of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by Djicemob: 10:37am On Jul 29, 2014
arsetalks: You must sha come up with one conspiracy theory to the other just so to show Buhari and or APC at large is behind boko haram instead of blaming GEJ for his incompetence in handling the boko haram matter even if Buhari and or APC are involved.
I aint talking abt no conspiracy theory here,am saying WHAT IF...There must be some kinda explanation behind the attack na.Are u saying someone just attacked the general for the fun of it? BTW what is GEJ doing in ur post? What does GEJ got to with the thread?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:38am On Jul 29, 2014
toureman: Atiku nd Buhari r hungry for power. Wat exactly do they want? R they coming to clean up d state or coming for revenge? We want people wit gd ideology dat will move dis country forward not take us backward.
Warra bout gej?
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by Samgreguc(m): 10:41am On Jul 29, 2014
FILL IN THE DOTTED LINES
APC myt end up spliting thereby, not producing a candidate and thus, leaving PDP ..........................
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by oviecollins: 10:43am On Jul 29, 2014
bIoodykiller:

your father nyach there
you slowpoke he s right....boko boyz u guys will never smell power again...from ss we gv it sw then to se n again n agin..asholes.
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by Omexonomy: 10:44am On Jul 29, 2014
thegoodone2: I must be a big fool.
Fixed
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 29, 2014
dirtymoney: Greedy, selfish and power thirsty-we-must-rule set of b-a-s-t-a-r-d-s !!! They both had a chance to make a change- what did they achieve? Their actions should even tell Nigerians that these criminals are not even remorse about their contributions towards the backwardness of this nation.. If they were remorse, they would find a cave and hide their face in shame for the rest of their lives.
I'd better vote a 10 year old kid who has never been a class prefect, than vote any thief that had at one time or the other held ANY political position. Nansense!!! Recycling garbage to produce garbage.
even at your age you still fail to be informed. Go get a book on past Nigerian leaders and educate ur ignorance.
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by RebelLeader15(m): 10:46am On Jul 29, 2014
I have been waiting patiently for this movie...

Gba gba gba gba gba gba!!!

E don happen ooooo, the marriage of tortoise,cat and rat which was launched some years back, at Abuja, will suddenly break down.....the full,real and true life story of the rise and fall of APC

Its here in 51 Iweka road onitsha or 1/3 pond road aba

Grab ur copy now....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by huptin(m): 10:52am On Jul 29, 2014
Am not a fan of Buhari, not because of all these conspiracy theories flying around to discredit the general, I just feel the world has advanced beyond his likes. But Ati ku? Biko that's a no no, he won't even win his local government.

While I am not a fan of GEJ, for one I believe he is not capable of steering the ship of this nation away from an impending catastrophe, it looks like what happened in 2011 is about to repeat itself. I.e. Many Nigerians will still vote for him in the absence of any alternative.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by gstoic: 10:53am On Jul 29, 2014
They beta look for smbody else cool undecided
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by dotmanxp(m): 10:55am On Jul 29, 2014
nothing dey happen joor, make i drink my akamu. GEJ till 2019....

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by foodandhampers: 10:59am On Jul 29, 2014
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by aumeehn: 11:01am On Jul 29, 2014
macpetrus: The Beginning of the End of APC...

Atiku vs Buhari
AM ALLERGIC TO BALDERDASH!!
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by macpetrus(m): 11:02am On Jul 29, 2014
aumeehn: AM ALLERGIC TO BALDERDASH!!

U should!!!
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 29, 2014
doctokwus: Anything less dan Buhari on d APC presidential ticket wud b handing GEj d presidency on a platter.
Apc must leverage on d popularity of buhari in d north,he is d only one who can garner enough votes to neutralize all those inflated votes gej wud garner frm d SE and SS.
All these talk of Kwankwaso or Atiku is suicidal.Atiku on a gud day maynot even win d apc for his state,sayless d nation.Beyond Kano,Kwankwaso wud b roundly defeated by d Federal might and d power of incumbency.
Bro, you have said it all.
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by Descartes: 11:03am On Jul 29, 2014
thegoodone2: U must be a fool.
Aboki why abusing him
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by 2kris(m): 11:03am On Jul 29, 2014
EliteYouth: Two leading figures in the All Progressives Congress (APC), former Head of State, Major-General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) and former Vice-President, Alhaji Abubakar Atiku, appeared bent on contesting for the party's 2015 presidential ticket at the convention scheduled for December.

Against the background of festering grievances and internal party squabbles in some state chapters of APC, the National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Muhammed, assured party faithful that progress had been made to settle disputes and bring back the estranged leaders to one fold.

Muhammed said: "Two of our reconciliation committees led by Atiku and Senator Bukola Saraki have started work and have also met with various party leaders and stakeholders in an effort to try and sort out disagreeable issues.

Certainly, progress at reconciliation has reached advance stage, as I speak with you. We expect that all the grey areas will be attended to with most of our aggrieved members back as fold before arrangements for our presidential convention will commence," he said.
Ok and ameachi expect himself to be choosen as vice among any one that won...ameachi living in wounderland since....
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-atiku-others-set-to-clash-over-apc-presidential-ticket/184845/
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by EliteYouth: 11:04am On Jul 29, 2014
Exposed Buhari lied...........Photo evidence https://www.nairaland.com/1833248/e-x-p-o-s-e-d-buhari/2
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by mazeltov(m): 11:12am On Jul 29, 2014
[color=#000000][/color] the only way Apc could distabilise pdp in this upcoming presidential election is to pick a candidate in the north and anoda candidate in the south (north ''buhari'' +south ''rochas '') vs. (jonath''south'' +c sambo 'north'') nw d spectators are the east and west.. u knw dat d race is btwn north nd south
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by oldenglish: 11:13am On Jul 29, 2014
jericco1: I'll go for Buhari, Atiku is old skool and has nothing much to offer!
Hahaha Atiku is old skull while 90yrs old Buhari is new skool. Niaraland get them plenty.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by emmykk(m): 11:15am On Jul 29, 2014
doctokwus: Anything less dan Buhari on d APC presidential ticket wud b handing GEj d presidency on a platter.
Apc must leverage on d popularity of buhari in d north,he is d only one who can garner enough votes to neutralize all those inflated votes gej wud garner frm d SE and SS.
All these talk of Kwankwaso or Atiku is suicidal.Atiku on a gud day maynot even win d apc for his state,sayless d nation.Beyond Kano,Kwankwaso wud b roundly defeated by d Federal might and d power of incumbency.

No candidate in Nigeria can defeat jonathan atleast in 2015.he has defeated both Gen.M.Buhari and Atiku Abubakar before at general election and in primary respectively,even IBB could not pass group stage.

Only the intelligent sanusi lamido sanusi that would have make wave but he is now an emir.

Jonathan is going to get block vote from both SW,SE and SS. While the share vote up north.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by thegoodone2(m): 11:15am On Jul 29, 2014
Omexonomy: Fixed
I can see reason Igbo can never never be a president of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by 2kris(m): 11:17am On Jul 29, 2014
And ameachi the erand boy expect himself to be choosen as the vice president ........living in wounderland since

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by bonnybonco: 11:19am On Jul 29, 2014
I see APC going down after De. 2014
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by dokunbam(m): 11:33am On Jul 29, 2014
Non of them would be my candidate

Instead GEJ till ......

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by bIoodykiller: 11:34am On Jul 29, 2014
teelord1:
Who is this? for God sake y all dis rain of trant, I'm sorry to say you need manners bro. Well your name well define hw u talk, hanhan I'm so surprised sum1 can still b talking like this in this 21st century with no maturity or gd sense of humour. hw does this relate to the topic. I'm outta here. pls change God bless you

and bless your ass too

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by jericco1(m): 11:35am On Jul 29, 2014
oldenglish: Hahaha Atiku is old skull while 90yrs old Buhari is new skool. Niaraland get them plenty.

I don't have time to bicker.
If you didn't get my quote you should make it known so that I'll clarify..
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by bIoodykiller: 11:36am On Jul 29, 2014
Akshow: mad dog tongue
your mom na stupid harlot.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by kinharold(m): 11:42am On Jul 29, 2014
huptin: Am not a fan of Buhari, not because of all these conspiracy theories flying around to discredit the general, I just feel the world has advanced beyond his likes. But Ati ku? Biko that's a no no, he won't even win his local government.

While I am not a fan of GEJ, for one I believe he is not capable of steering the ship of this nation away from an impending catastrophe, it looks like what happened in 2011 is about to repeat itself. I.e. Many Nigerians will still vote for him in the absence of any alternative.

EXACT TRUTH

APC can't win Presidential elections, let them work on winning more states via gubernatorial elections,they will surely gel in 2019.
This is actually their best option and strategy, but ACN merging to form APC has greatly limited their chances. Tinubu would have been better off with ACN. Ngige's loss is an example. ACN was making serious impact in the East and SS especially but APC came to give it a very ugly name.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by zurine(f): 11:44am On Jul 29, 2014
interesting
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by apolonius(m): 11:47am On Jul 29, 2014
It is their right. I hope the APC ensures a credible convention for all aspirants to contest,otherwise an opportunity will be lost.
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by canalily(m): 11:48am On Jul 29, 2014
mydex93: REALLE!!!!...God forgv you and that ur nutritionist ooooooo...For LIE
...lol! Well God pass ebola nd its descendants....whch part do you belong to?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Looking At Sokoto, Jigawa, Zamfara And Kano 2015 Presidential Results / Philip Shaibu Takes Over Political Leadership Of Edo North From Adams Oshiomhole / Ghana: Why We Locked Up Shops Of Some Nigerian Traders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.