Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

How Do I Tell Her I Can't Continue With Her Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Her I Can't Continue With Her Again (961 Views)

Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) / I Can't Continue Being A Virgin!!! / She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell Her I Can't Continue With Her Again by charly24: 10:59am On Jul 29, 2014
There is dis lady I hv been dating for somtime now tho we met around sept last year she snores heavyly at night and d most annoying part is she can't bleep more d just one round all u will hear is stop stop n its realy turning me off cos I can't marry a woman who can't not blow very well from investigation she was circumsiced and is realy affecting our relationship the point hw do I tell her I wait to quit thanks matures reponse pls
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Can't Continue With Her Again by horlabiyi(m): 11:17am On Jul 29, 2014
Get coca-cola bottle break it and stab her like mad man then she's going to understand you
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Can't Continue With Her Again by dotmanxp(m): 11:33am On Jul 29, 2014
If you ask me, na who i go ask.
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Can't Continue With Her Again by durella4(m): 11:38am On Jul 29, 2014
dotmanxp: If you ask me, na who i go ask.

Dis problem were u c so,e get as e be
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Can't Continue With Her Again by durella4(m): 11:41am On Jul 29, 2014
Stop calling her,stop replying her any message she sent,stop chattin with her infact stop fvcking her.Wen she c all dis den she will know dat 'it s over'
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Can't Continue With Her Again by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
@OP
before you drop her, you have to give her a chance to redeem herself... so sit her down on a beautiful day and tell her:

"babe, i care a lot about you and i love spending time around you, but there are issues that i cannot hide any longer, and that i need to let you know about. you see, se.xual satisfaction AND compatibility is very important to me, i want us to connect se.xually, i want us to understand what each other desires in the bedroom in order to be able to satisfy one another, but sadly, you dont seem to understand what i desire in the bedroom (or you cant give it to me). you moan all the time and this is a turn off for me, if you cant take it then let me know what i have to do in order to please you so we can have a pleasurable r/ship in the bedroom. this issue is really affecting me and/or my views about "us", and the possibilities of a future together. thanks for your understanding."

then pour yourself a glass of wine, light a cigarette, take a puff, sit back and listen to what she has to say, lol!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Can't Continue With Her Again by charly24: 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
MRbrownJAY: @OP
before you drop her, you have to give her a chance to redeem herself... so sit her down on a beautiful day and tell her:

"babe, i care a lot about you and i love spending time around you, but there are issues that i cannot hide any longer, and that i need to let you know about. you see, se.xual satisfaction AND compatibility is very important to me, i want us to connect se.xually, i want us to understand what each other desires in the bedroom in order to be able to satisfy one another, but sadly, you dont seem to understand what i desire in the bedroom (or you cant give it to me). you moan all the time and this is a turn off for me, if you cant take it then let me know what i have to do in order to please you so we can have a pleasurable r/ship in the bedroom. this issue is really affecting me and/or my views about "us", and the possibilities of a future together. thanks for your understanding."

then pour yourself a glass of wine, light a cigarette, take a puff, sit back and listen to what she has to say, lol!
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Can't Continue With Her Again by charly24: 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
Thanks so much mrbrownjay I reali appreciate ur comment thanks
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Can't Continue With Her Again by charly24: 2:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
durella4: Stop calling her,stop replying her any message she sent,stop chattin with her infact stop fvcking her.Wen she c all dis den she will know dat 'it s over'
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Can't Continue With Her Again by charly24: 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
Thanks man
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Can't Continue With Her Again by Bootybuttchic(f): 3:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
eeya ...its cos of d circumcision dat she cant do more rounds,even she might nt enjoy d one round cos of d pain she feels down dere....i pray God helps her heal

just talk to her in a reasonable manner llike mrbrownjay said,...God help you
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Can't Continue With Her Again by charly24: 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
Bootybuttchic: eeya ...its cos of d circumcision dat she cant do more rounds,even she might nt enjoy d one round cos of d pain she feels down dere....i pray God helps her heal

just talk to her in a reasonable manner llike mrbrownjay said,...God help you
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Can't Continue With Her Again by charly24: 3:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
Exactly booty u just said it she dosnt at all thanks for comtribution

(1) (Reply)

When Your Brother Condemned And Render Your Irrelevant Before Your Fiancee / Your Spouse' Best Friend / The Secret To Attracting Any Woman You Want...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.