Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,644 members, 7,955,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:22 PM

‘dear God, Its Me Again’ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘dear God, Its Me Again’ (540 Views)

Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy / Thank God Its Friday. Come And Join The Discussion. Dont Miss Out. / Dear God Why Are women So Hard. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘dear God, Its Me Again’ by foodandhampers: 11:03am On Jul 29, 2014
‘Dear God, it’s me again. Please bless Mark, prosper the work of his hands and make his day Fruitful in Jesus’ name’. As I got up from my praying position that faithful morning I wondered to myself:

‘How long will this continue? How many men will I have to say this same prayer for? Is that my ministry? I even feel ashamed of myself for presenting different men to you, I’m sure you are tired too’.

I prayed for Mikey and when he got a good job he walked away. Segun was an A-hole whom I stopped praying for the moment I realised, how about Terver, Obinna, Dele and oh! I’m so ashamed to say all their names, they came in different area codes yet had one thing in common; their ability to take me for a ride yet I never learned because of my policy of humble beginnings I took them in believing that my prayers combined with their prospects to excel would turn the situation around and they would marry me. It even seemed to me at some point that they specifically announced in their brotherhood meetings ‘anyone looking for a committed prayer warrior should meet Sister Leticia, she’s the best there is. God specifically answers her prayers’

Looking back now I should have prayed that prayer differently ‘Dear God, press control Z on their blessings the moment they choose not to marry me’ but who would blame a desperate lady whose desperation was laced with ‘love’? As I got ready for work that morning, all these thoughts lingered in my head, why can’t I also get hooked to a ready-made man? The girls who marry them don’t have 4 boobs now, so why do I get left with the hustlers? I started feeling like the jealous twin, like the short-sighted neighbour who sees the grass greener on the other side and as ingratitude never walks alone; her close companion depression also came knocking.

Read More Here

http://ticiatowns./2014/03/10/dear-god-its-me-again/

(1) (Reply)

Is That Most Nigerian Ladies In Canada Overate Themselves? / HELP... Advice/opinions Needed / Men! What Are You Thinking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.