Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

What Is The Maximum Gap (in Years) For You In A Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Maximum Gap (in Years) For You In A Relationship? (1787 Views)

What Is The Maximum Amount You Have Given Your Bae/boo? / The Maximum Age Range For Partners In A Relationship / Please, What Should Be The Maximum Age Difference Between Lovers/partners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Maximum Gap (in Years) For You In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
Fxwarrior:

Jokes apart.Has he met your father to table his intentions? What has he done to show he loves you very much aside buying things for you and taking you out?

Last Bullet: The only thing a guy can do to show he loves you very much is take wine to your father. If he does that he's man enough if not he's still a boy stringing you along. Unfortunately like I said earlier girls don't need the truth but I say it anyways to help a sister to see the bigger picture Whether she appreciates is another thing.
. Thank u dear, I bliv strongly in Marriage so wen we get to dat bridge we ll cross it
Re: What Is The Maximum Gap (in Years) For You In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 30, 2014
10 years wink
Re: What Is The Maximum Gap (in Years) For You In A Relationship? by Fxwarrior: 1:08am On Jul 30, 2014
rozzay: . Thank u dear, I bliv strongly in Marriage so wen we get to dat bridge we ll cross it

Dearie you know its a small.I might end up with you finally by the time he leaves just need to know no mofo is sipping my zobo.
Re: What Is The Maximum Gap (in Years) For You In A Relationship? by Fxwarrior: 1:08am On Jul 30, 2014
rozzay: . Thank u dear, I bliv strongly in Marriage so wen we get to dat bridge we ll cross it

Dearie you know its a small world.I might end up with you finally by the time he leaves just need to know no mofo is sipping my zobo.
Re: What Is The Maximum Gap (in Years) For You In A Relationship? by Fxwarrior: 1:11am On Jul 30, 2014

Besides you haven't said what makes you say he loves you very much or is it your imagination?

Does your father know him?
Re: What Is The Maximum Gap (in Years) For You In A Relationship? by loswhite(m): 4:49am On Jul 30, 2014
Fxwarrior:

Besides you haven't said what makes you say he loves you very much or is it your imagination?

so if your father knows your girlfriend, that is proof of love abi?
Re: What Is The Maximum Gap (in Years) For You In A Relationship? by Tymax(m): 6:36am On Jul 30, 2014
temigracie: ...rara ooo,we r nt talkn abt how many yrs u can wait for ur man...we r talkn abt d maximum age diff
Perhaps I phrased it wrongly. I mean say u go fit wait if u see 10 years diff? U no go run? Na uncle be dat na. All him friends go senior u 10 years. All ur friends na 10 years junior. grin grin

Come what's wrong with ladies of nowadays sef? If na guy follow woman wen senior am 10 years una go dey shout sugar mummy.

It must be some sort of pride that makes a babe accept a guy 10 years her senior. She just cannot accept leadership from her mates. cool
Re: What Is The Maximum Gap (in Years) For You In A Relationship? by Fxwarrior: 6:39am On Jul 30, 2014
loswhite: so if your father knows your girlfriend, that is proof of love abi?

I am responsiblle for what I post doesn't mean I should be responsible for how you reason.

Where in any of my posts did I say father knowing boyfriend is a proof of love?
Re: What Is The Maximum Gap (in Years) For You In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 30, 2014
[quote author=Tymax][/quote]...lol....well,na true sha....if i add am to my age tru tru,d person go don dey turn to baba.....well,mayb 3-6 years ll b perfect.....am sure u go don dey reach 60years gansef
Re: What Is The Maximum Gap (in Years) For You In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 30, 2014
Tymax:
Perhaps I phrased it wrongly. I mean say u go fit wait if u see 10 years diff? U no go run? Na uncle be dat na. All him friends go senior u 10 years. All ur friends na 10 years junior. grin grin

Come what's wrong with ladies of nowadays sef? If na guy follow woman wen senior am 10 years una go dey shout sugar mummy.

It must be some sort of pride that makes a babe accept a guy 10 years her senior. She just cannot accept leadership from her mates. cool
...my dear,its not pride....she s tryn to mingle wiith a mature guy
Re: What Is The Maximum Gap (in Years) For You In A Relationship? by Tymax(m): 6:49am On Jul 30, 2014
temigracie: ...lol....well,na true sha....if i add am to my age tru tru,d person go don dey turn to baba.....well,mayb 3-6 years ll b perfect.....am sure u go don dey reach 60years gansef
Who? Me? You just dialed a wrong number ma. cheesy Me, I'm young and steaming hot, for your information! angry tongue grin

temigracie: ...my dear,its not pride....she s tryn to mingle wiith a mature guy
Sharap! grin If I see say u still dey follow dat uncle, I go report give ur daddy. Na police case straight. tongue INSTEAD MAKE YOU FOLLOW YOUNG MAN LIKE ME. HIAN! angry
Re: What Is The Maximum Gap (in Years) For You In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 30, 2014
Tymax:
Who? Me? You just dialed a wrong number ma. cheesy Me, I'm young and steaming hot, for your information! angry tongue grin

Sharap! grin If I see say u still dey follow dat uncle, I go report give ur daddy. Na police case straight. tongue INSTEAD MAKE YOU FOLLOW YOUNG MAN LIKE ME. HIAN! angry
...lol.....@young n streaming hot...u r very funny ooo...abeg nah wu dey bobo u ooo...lwkmdfh
Re: What Is The Maximum Gap (in Years) For You In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 30, 2014
@Tymax.....dat uncle dey take care of me ganni....i dont like eleje tutu
Re: What Is The Maximum Gap (in Years) For You In A Relationship? by Tymax(m): 7:02am On Jul 30, 2014
temigracie: ....dat uncle dey take care of me ganni....i dont like eleje tutu
cheesy cheesy cheesy but I tink say u no want ferrari na
Re: What Is The Maximum Gap (in Years) For You In A Relationship? by fubbyy(m): 7:04am On Jul 30, 2014
There's something many people don't know, how you look like is actually your age, if you are 25 and look 35,automatically you are 35 because its only you and your family knows about it,we don't know
Re: What Is The Maximum Gap (in Years) For You In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 30, 2014
Tymax:
cheesy cheesy cheesy but I tink say u no want ferrari na
hmmmmm,who doesnt wnt ferrari??.....na good thing now
Re: What Is The Maximum Gap (in Years) For You In A Relationship? by Fxwarrior: 7:10am On Jul 30, 2014
loswhite: so if your father knows your girlfriend, that is proof of love abi?

I am responsiblle for what I post doesn't mean I should be responsible for how you reason.

Where in any of my posts did I say father knowing boyfriend is a proof of love?
Its more of a proof of responsibility and right step towards commitment. He gets to meet your father and he takes you to his mother and tables his intentions if he's serious and loves you very much.If he demands intimacy before marriage he doesn't love you.

If after 1-2 years after this action he doesn't take it further dump him and move on.Speaking from a guy's perspective.

Only 10-15% of men will marry a girl they slept with.Who knows if you are sleeping with someone else? That's how we think.
Re: What Is The Maximum Gap (in Years) For You In A Relationship? by hakeem4(m): 8:00am On Jul 30, 2014
rozzay: 10-15 yrs is appropriate 4 me. My bf is 14 yrs my senior nd it suits me jes fine
wow ............ I swear I thought he was your ancestor....................ll......14yrs lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Maximum Gap (in Years) For You In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 30, 2014
Fxwarrior:

Dearie you know its a small.I might end up with you finally by the time he leaves just need to know no mofo is sipping my zobo.
. Lol Zobo indeed, thank u but I have enof substitutes alredy amongst nland men,
Re: What Is The Maximum Gap (in Years) For You In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 30, 2014
hakeem4: wow ............ I swear I thought he was your ancestor....................ll......14yrs lipsrsealed
. Lol dats how I like it dear
Re: What Is The Maximum Gap (in Years) For You In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 30, 2014
Fxwarrior:

. Deary u r kinda derailing, my fada knowing him is not d topic here. We r talking abt age here nd I've stated mine. Don't worry wen we r redy I must surely invite u for d wedding, for now we aren't
Re: What Is The Maximum Gap (in Years) For You In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 30, 2014
Tymax:

. Tymax u r getting it all wrong, dis has nofin to do with pride it depends on wat d person wants nd the personality of d lady, someone like me I like to exume authority nd I do dat a lot with guys my age or few yrs my senior,( dats one reason ill kip d rest) hence d age gap nd its not all abt d age cos my bf luks very young nd for me once u r sophisticated, classy nd macho age doesn't matter as long as u r single.
Re: What Is The Maximum Gap (in Years) For You In A Relationship? by ShirelleBaby: 8:40am On Jul 30, 2014
Fxwarrior has said so many hard facts here-
Re: What Is The Maximum Gap (in Years) For You In A Relationship? by hakeem4(m): 8:52am On Jul 30, 2014
rozzay: . Lol dats how I like it dear
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girlies!! Do U Like Guys Dah Hv Feminine Voice Wen Singing?? / C / Open Letter To Mr. President From The Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria (ban).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.