Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

What Is The Maximum Gap (in Years) For You In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Maximum Gap (in Years) For You In A Relationship? (1788 Views)

What Is The Maximum Amount You Have Given Your Bae/boo? / The Maximum Age Range For Partners In A Relationship / Please, What Should Be The Maximum Age Difference Between Lovers/partners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Maximum Gap (in Years) For You In A Relationship? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 12:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
I will not make this intro long...just straight to the point.Ladies and gents,if you are have to refrain from going out with some on age grounds,how many years(+ or -) would it be max? In others words,how many years makes a guy or girl too young or too old for you?
Re: What Is The Maximum Gap (in Years) For You In A Relationship? by mayorall(m): 1:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
I dont deal with age. Her physics says alot more than age. My ex looks older than me and I am 5 years older than her. My age limit is.2 years difference but fortunate enough, am only 7 months older than missmayorall . Setting age limit can make you single for life

Last bullet

Blessed are the worwor girls for they shall remain virgin Nairaticus 4Vs3.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Maximum Gap (in Years) For You In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
10-15 yrs is appropriate 4 me. My bf is 14 yrs my senior nd it suits me jes fine

1 Like

Re: What Is The Maximum Gap (in Years) For You In A Relationship? by bxcode(m): 2:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
Are you in a cougar relationship bro? undecided
Re: What Is The Maximum Gap (in Years) For You In A Relationship? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 2:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
I don't think so.Some pple find it difficult to relate with much older or younger...generational gap ish;their ways of life don't just suit each other.
mayorall: I dont deal with age. Her physics says alot more than age. My ex looks older than me and I am 5 years older than her. My age limit is.2 years difference but fortunate enough, am only 7 months older than missmayorall . Setting age limit can make you single for life

Last bullet

Blessed are the worwor girls for they shall remain virgin Nairaticus 4Vs3.
Re: What Is The Maximum Gap (in Years) For You In A Relationship? by bastien: 2:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
Gals dey grow pass der age,so no age gap,Since I look mature to dem, wen I dey 20 I dey date a ldy of 26yrs shocked she even lie say she dey 24yrs make I first consider her Lol grin gals n lie lie

But seriously any mature gal b it 14yrs to 30yrs......age doesn't determine maturity
Re: What Is The Maximum Gap (in Years) For You In A Relationship? by mstik(f): 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
10 yrs
Re: What Is The Maximum Gap (in Years) For You In A Relationship? by calid16: 4:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
rozzay: 10-15 yrs is appropriate 4 me. My bf is 14 yrs my senior nd it suits me jes fine

Young lady you are not his girlfriend, you are his Smallie

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Maximum Gap (in Years) For You In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 29, 2014
5-10years
Re: What Is The Maximum Gap (in Years) For You In A Relationship? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 5:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
10 years his senior? grin
mstik: 10 yrs
Re: What Is The Maximum Gap (in Years) For You In A Relationship? by mstik(f): 5:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
ahn ahn. I'm not a cougar oh cheesy 10 yrs my senior
WoodcrestMayor: 10 years his senior? grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Maximum Gap (in Years) For You In A Relationship? by stinggy(m): 5:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
miztola: 5-10years

but ours is just 2 yrs na, does it mean you'll jilt me in the end
Re: What Is The Maximum Gap (in Years) For You In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
5-30 years.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Maximum Gap (in Years) For You In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
miztola: 5-10years
seconded...not more dan 10
Re: What Is The Maximum Gap (in Years) For You In A Relationship? by nellyelitz(m): 7:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
The hole determine the age...simple!
Re: What Is The Maximum Gap (in Years) For You In A Relationship? by muaa(f): 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
Age is for mathematics, all I need is the chemistry cool

1 Like

Re: What Is The Maximum Gap (in Years) For You In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
calid16:

. Not @ all, dats how I like my man age to be besides we love each oda very much
Re: What Is The Maximum Gap (in Years) For You In A Relationship? by GoodFaith: 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
muaa: Age is for mathematics, all I need is the chemistry cool

All u need is the hard D and money
Re: What Is The Maximum Gap (in Years) For You In A Relationship? by Tymax(m): 8:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
temigracie: seconded...not more dan 10
Hmm! U fit wait 10 years? angry You? If I hear grin
Re: What Is The Maximum Gap (in Years) For You In A Relationship? by Fxwarrior: 9:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
calid16:

Lol. Na today? She ll even be offended that you told her the truth cos they don't need it. She ll be like am in a relationship.Entering purposeless relationships like purewater so by the time they finally settle there ll be nothing left for the husband to savour.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Maximum Gap (in Years) For You In A Relationship? by Fxwarrior: 9:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
rozzay: . Not @ all, dats how I like my man age to be besides we love each oda very much
grin grin

Has he met your people for introduction? Has he taken bottle water not even wine to your father? What commitment has he done to show he loves you very much?

See there's no hair on my armpit. tongue
Re: What Is The Maximum Gap (in Years) For You In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
temigracie: seconded...not more dan 10
well said.....not more than that.
Re: What Is The Maximum Gap (in Years) For You In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
stinggy:

but ours is just 2 yrs na, does it mean you'll jilt me in the end
lol....o serious jor tonguetongue
Re: What Is The Maximum Gap (in Years) For You In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
Fxwarrior:
grin grin

Has he met your people for introduction? Has he taken bottle water not even wine to your father? What commitment has he done to show he loves you very much?

See there's no hair on my armpit. tongue
. Ok do u want me to consider u abi ok hope u r say 10 yrs my senior
Re: What Is The Maximum Gap (in Years) For You In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
Tymax:
Hmm! U fit wait 10 years? angry You? If I hear grin
...rara ooo,we r nt talkn abt how many yrs u can wait for ur man...we r talkn abt d maximum age diff
Re: What Is The Maximum Gap (in Years) For You In A Relationship? by Agybabe(f): 9:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
10years sef is over the board sha. But ah think that's enough.
Re: What Is The Maximum Gap (in Years) For You In A Relationship? by sailormoon: 9:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
53 years older is the limit
Re: What Is The Maximum Gap (in Years) For You In A Relationship? by Fxwarrior: 10:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
rozzay: . Ok do u want me to consider u abi ok hope u r say 10 yrs my senior

Jokes apart.Has he met your father to table his intentions? What has he done to show he loves you very much aside buying things for you and taking you out?

Last Bullet: The only thing a guy can do to show he loves you very much is take wine to your father. If he does that he's man enough if not he's still a boy stringing you along. Unfortunately like I said earlier girls don't need the truth but I say it anyways to help a sister to see the bigger picture Whether she appreciates is another thing.
Re: What Is The Maximum Gap (in Years) For You In A Relationship? by Alexsmith20(m): 10:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
sailormoon: 53 years older is the limit
53yrs shocked re yu serious? Dats lik yu nd yr grandpa 2geda
Re: What Is The Maximum Gap (in Years) For You In A Relationship? by sailormoon: 10:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
Alexsmith20: 53yrs shocked re yu serious? Dats lik yu nd yr grandpa 2geda
Yeah, why not?
Re: What Is The Maximum Gap (in Years) For You In A Relationship? by Alexsmith20(m): 10:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
sailormoon: Yeah, why not?
53 yrs is quit much if U ask me.its more like child abuse.
Re: What Is The Maximum Gap (in Years) For You In A Relationship? by sailormoon: 10:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
Alexsmith20: 53 yrs is quit much if U ask me.its more like child abuse.
Well I'm 40 so it doesn't make much of a difference to me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Destiny Will Build A Bridge To The Love Of Your Life / Share Your Dating Experiences And Lessons Learnt / She Wants Me To Let Her Date Other Men So She Can....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.