Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Two People Dat Can Transform Nigeria Comes The Year 2015..... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two People Dat Can Transform Nigeria Comes The Year 2015..... (3294 Views)

What If Nigeria Comes Under Syria Conflict / Why NNEWI Model Can Transform NIGERIA - Punchng.com / Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two People Dat Can Transform Nigeria Comes The Year 2015..... by Kbdon(m): 12:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
Any body still in support of gej is nt a human being,dat person is wicked, heartless nd cluesless.as for me i want Kwankwaso for president nd fashola vice president.sit bak nd tink of dis combination

12 Likes

Re: Two People Dat Can Transform Nigeria Comes The Year 2015..... by PapiDShipCapt(m): 1:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
You are entitled to your own opinion oh

4 Likes

Re: Two People Dat Can Transform Nigeria Comes The Year 2015..... by Kbdon(m): 1:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
PapiDShipCapt: You are entitled to your own opinion oh
yea,bt i tink dats d best tin will ever happen to nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Two People Dat Can Transform Nigeria Comes The Year 2015..... by gentleoyink: 2:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
@op With all the accomplishments of Fashola? Why not Fashola for president and Kwankwaso for vice? After all, Fash has been governor of Lagos State, the state with the biggest economy in Nigeria. Lagos is also the commercial hub of Nigeria and West Africa. Fashola has plans for a Mega city eg Eko Atlantic, Fash has build world class roads in Lagos or do you want more of his accomplishments and plans? ..... Fash's CV shows lots of positive experience and.........

But u know what? Slave mentality and born to rule mumuism will make u put the cart before the horse.

18 Likes

Re: Two People Dat Can Transform Nigeria Comes The Year 2015..... by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
Kbdon: Any body still in support of gej is nt a human being,dat person is wicked, heartless nd cluesless.as for me i want Kwankwaso for president nd fashola vice president.sit bak nd tink of dis combination
supporter of APC alert!!!!!

19 Likes

Re: Two People Dat Can Transform Nigeria Comes The Year 2015..... by tit(f): 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
Kbdon: Any body still in support of gej is nt a human being,dat person is wicked, heartless nd cluesless.as for me i want Kwankwaso for president nd fashola vice president.sit bak nd tink of dis combination

wetin President Jonathan do you?
Did he tell our brothers and sisters to carry bomb and bomb us?
Even if he did tell them to,
Are we that foolish to do such injury to ourselves?
Why cant he get southerners to start doing suicide bombing in their place?

My friend, the fault is not in Jonathan.
The fault is in we northerners!

29 Likes

Re: Two People Dat Can Transform Nigeria Comes The Year 2015..... by JEITO: 4:14pm On Jul 29, 2014
@ OP what you should have done, is list their achievements so that we can read it and judge for ourselves. Abi dem tell u say na by name? grin
Re: Two People Dat Can Transform Nigeria Comes The Year 2015..... by jking001(m): 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
Janjaweedian on the loose.

11 Likes

Re: Two People Dat Can Transform Nigeria Comes The Year 2015..... by Syenite(m): 5:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
Kwankwaso? Even imagine the name:"President Kwankwaso of Nigeria". Abeg drex go far.

13 Likes

Re: Two People Dat Can Transform Nigeria Comes The Year 2015..... by gratiaeo(m): 6:14pm On Jul 29, 2014
What about Fashola for president and Kwankwaso for vice? Must it be Hausa.......... Smh to Yoruba and inferiority complex

16 Likes

Re: Two People Dat Can Transform Nigeria Comes The Year 2015..... by egift(m): 6:42pm On Jul 29, 2014

Finest Option a Buhari/Fashola Ticket. The ticket comes fully loaded:
- Massive Experience in both
- Sound Administrative skills
- Ready from Day One
- It will not dull Deputy.
- A good blend of Experience, smartness, vibrancy
- Corruption will be curtailed, not the rampancy in vogue today.
- A ticket that has the votes to win (Massive in North and SW, Average in MB and a handful in SS and SE).

This ticket makes Jonathan/PDP and their touts to mumunize freestyle grin

7 Likes

Re: Two People Dat Can Transform Nigeria Comes The Year 2015..... by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 29, 2014
The supporter of APC militia are at it again.

6 Likes

Re: Two People Dat Can Transform Nigeria Comes The Year 2015..... by mrborntodoit: 7:14pm On Jul 29, 2014
Gej 2011-2019 .

Say no to dog and baboon blood shedding,say no to unaccountable APC loans .

Say no to a political party without a clear and defined agenda .

8 Likes

Re: Two People Dat Can Transform Nigeria Comes The Year 2015..... by jamest3(m): 8:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
@op, me thinks it is you who needs a transformation of your language skills considering the blunder (comes) in the title. But in the event you fail to accept my imposition, then I will suggest people close to you to subject you to total lobotomization of your brain. Just leave GEJ and we, his supporters for now and develop yourself for the good of your village.

8 Likes

Re: Two People Dat Can Transform Nigeria Comes The Year 2015..... by tomakint: 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
Fellow Nairalanders..... Goat Alert! Goat Alert!! Goat Alert!!!

12 Likes

Re: Two People Dat Can Transform Nigeria Comes The Year 2015..... by Arosa(m): 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
If naija is honest and really wants change Fashiola will be the next president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Two People Dat Can Transform Nigeria Comes The Year 2015..... by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
Kermit the Snitch
Re: Two People Dat Can Transform Nigeria Comes The Year 2015..... by Itoroetti(m): 8:44pm On Jul 29, 2014

u are d most wicked fellow i think.u want fashola who has successful created a territory just for d elite and has succeeded in pushing out the common citizen,hence turning them to beggars.fashola that increased lasu' school fees from 25k to over 250k is d person u nid to lead us?fashola dat has decided to toll all d most important roads just to ensure the poor suffers is what u nid?i am disapppointed in u.

ok,u nid kwankwaso,right?
i feel u are d most wicked nigerian existing.

10 Likes

Re: Two People Dat Can Transform Nigeria Comes The Year 2015..... by stanech: 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
Syenite: Kwankwaso? Even imagine the name:"President Kwankwaso of Nigeria". Abeg drex go far.
. Lfmao

6 Likes

Re: Two People Dat Can Transform Nigeria Comes The Year 2015..... by stanech: 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
Syenite: Kwankwaso? Even imagine the name:"President Kwankwaso of Nigeria". Abeg drex go far.
Re: Two People Dat Can Transform Nigeria Comes The Year 2015..... by AsSabirin(m): 10:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
Itoroetti:

u are d most wicked fellow i think.u want fashola who has successful created a territory just for d elite and has succeeded in pushing out the common citizen,hence turning them to beggars.fashola that increased lasu' school fees from 25k to over 250k is d person u nid to lead us?fashola dat has decided to toll all d most important roads just to ensure the poor suffers is what u nid?i am disapppointed in u.

ok,u nid kwankwaso,right?
i feel u are d most wicked nigerian existing.
Good things don't come cheap. How do expect the government to finance such projects? Unlike some other states that borrow for everything, they are trying to generate revenue. In order for good to come, there must be some difficulties.

Most people who are against kwankwaso, have obviously never been to kano. Even if you want to rig election, you can rig for all local government areas especially in the north. That should give you an idea of how he has transformed Kano. Sentiments aside, he has done a very good job there. However I do not say he has to be president and fashola his vice.

2 Likes

Re: Two People Dat Can Transform Nigeria Comes The Year 2015..... by AsSabirin(m): 10:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
So you use a name to judge a person, not their accomplishments? How can we progresswith such thinking abd bigotry? How?
Re: Two People Dat Can Transform Nigeria Comes The Year 2015..... by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
fashola =a tribalist
kwankwanso =a te-ro-i-t
bad market bad combination
Gej na him sure pass

7 Likes

Re: Two People Dat Can Transform Nigeria Comes The Year 2015..... by Safari29: 10:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
VICTORCIZA: fashola =a tribalist
kwankwanso =a te-ro-i-t
bad market bad combination
Gej na him sure pass
but GEJ is a cluelessnessrist na. figure head. Also Bokoharam sponsor

6 Likes

Re: Two People Dat Can Transform Nigeria Comes The Year 2015..... by Krasid(m): 11:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
Only God can transform Nigeria.
Re: Two People Dat Can Transform Nigeria Comes The Year 2015..... by egift(m): 12:25am On Jul 30, 2014
Krasid: Only God can transform Nigeria.

Will he be on the ballot? If you want us to vote one clueless zoologist on his behave, then God forbid. When the righteous is on the throne, the people rejoices. Under Jo, Nigerians are dying.
Re: Two People Dat Can Transform Nigeria Comes The Year 2015..... by cashbayo(m): 3:51am On Jul 30, 2014
Na only waka come bros?! First and foremost, u must be ashamed of urself. Look at the way u are writing unconventionally, u better go back to basic 1 or 2 to start learning lettering in Upper and lower case. Am even skeptical if u really know who Rabiu Kwankwanso and Raji Fashola before u open ur utterly disgusting fingers to type here. U aint allowed to type blunders and congest this legendary platform..
Re: Two People Dat Can Transform Nigeria Comes The Year 2015..... by pomporiking: 7:09am On Jul 30, 2014
Fresh air till 2019 grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Two People Dat Can Transform Nigeria Comes The Year 2015..... by ogawisdom(m): 7:09am On Jul 30, 2014
Op r u trying to force ur choice on nigerians by calling ppl names for nt accepting ur choice.FYI There is no vacancy in aso rock until 2019 tongue

GEJ is d best choice at d moment, try again in 2019 undecided

4 Likes

Re: Two People Dat Can Transform Nigeria Comes The Year 2015..... by Kbdon(m): 7:18am On Jul 30, 2014
Sharap u animal.
Re: Two People Dat Can Transform Nigeria Comes The Year 2015..... by Kbdon(m): 7:26am On Jul 30, 2014
I no y u guys r still in support of gej.1,tribalism.2,non of ur family member have been affected with wat dis devil gej has been doin,or may b ur brain is too weak to figure out dat mortality rate has increased since d beggining of his tenure,which we didnt witness since nigeria started practicing democracy
Re: Two People Dat Can Transform Nigeria Comes The Year 2015..... by bIoodykiller: 7:32am On Jul 30, 2014
only a vulture will vote a demonic party called APC

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Demands Audit Report On Missing $20bn / CNN Fails To Interview Poorly Equipped US Troops, Prefers Nigeria / Dele Momodu One Of The Advocates For The Change We Have Today, Makes A U Turn;..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.