Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria (34370 Views)

Why NNEWI Model Can Transform NIGERIA - Punchng.com / ‘i’ve The Capacity To Transform Nigeria For The Better’- Rochas Okorocha / Two People Dat Can Transform Nigeria Comes The Year 2015..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by voiceofnigeria(m): 6:50pm On Dec 28, 2014
President Goodluck Jonathan today urged all Nigerians to be patient for another four or five years for the country to be better, Punch reports.

The president was speaking in today’s Sunday service at Christ Apostolic Church, Area 1, Durunmi, Abuja where he worshiped.

He assured Nigerians that his administration was working hard to put Nigeria on the right path but warned that the result of their efforts might not be visible immediately.

He opined that if the present achievements of his administration is sustained, Nigeria would become a better place in the next four or five years.

The president also urged Nigerians to continue to pray for his government with assurances that he and his team will continue to give their all in the discharge of their duties.

He said, “For me and members of my team, in spite of the challenges, we will continue to do our best.
“As a nation, we have not reached where we want to be, definitely not. But we are coming up with a number of policies.

“Those who are taking pain to look at what we are doing will agree with us that if we progress as a nation steadily in this manner, in the next four or five years, this country will be a better place.”

Just yesterday, Former president Ibrahim Babangida urged all Nigerians, who mean well for the country, to support the President.

SOURCE 1: http://www.diamondreport.com.ng/2014/12/jonathan-to-nigerians-give-me-another.html

http://www.punchng.com/news/nigeriall-be-a-better-place-in-five-years-says-jonathan/

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by MuguliciousMUGU: 6:55pm On Dec 28, 2014
Mr president has spoken
only him can deliver a clean job

ride on mr president, we shall give you ten years to finish the job.

Gej till 2025 if possible

121 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
GEJ... #Respect
I love ur courage...
big up
Gej till 2019/2020

88 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 28, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
Yeah

why u dey like this...
what's the meaning of this.
peace hunter grin

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by agarawu23(m): 6:57pm On Dec 28, 2014
Wat av u done with 6yrs ?

486 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 28, 2014
Jonathan destiny is to bankrupt Nigeria-Pastor Tunde Bakare..

349 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
No!! No! No!. We are sending you back to ur village. We need change. We dont need a president with no tèsticles. BUHARI FOR PRESIDENT 2015

359 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by grinface98(m): 7:31pm On Dec 28, 2014
We should give u 4 or 5 more years so u would b able to ruin we Nigerians completely abi? God no go help u! Foolish Niger delta man.
Vote APC come 2015!

350 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ur vote is your power.. Vote wisely
GMB for 2015
Change is coming

298 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
Even if we give you 10 terms sir, if you fail to embrace the following below, all your efforts will end in vain.

Resource control

Fiscal federalism

Privatization

Political federalism

Decentralization of Nigeria

Restructuring of Nigeria

Institutions submitting their quarterly activities to public scrutiny

Which are the fastest route to economic diversification , citizenry prosperity and political stability.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Caseless: 7:39pm On Dec 28, 2014
Nonsense! You shall spend that 5 years in jail by God's grace.

234 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by oathman(m): 7:49pm On Dec 28, 2014
my prayer

172 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by deejayterabyte(m): 7:49pm On Dec 28, 2014
Tufia!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by HrtBrkSteve(m): 7:49pm On Dec 28, 2014
Toh, another five years to turn Nigeria into something else?
We've endure and bear the grunt of ur "inept governance skills" for too long!
No sir, you've done enough. We need fresh air.

159 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by slimpoppa(m): 7:49pm On Dec 28, 2014
After 5yrs

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Maczeelly(m): 7:50pm On Dec 28, 2014
Haaaa........see diz man ooooo

29 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 28, 2014
GEJ,you don't deserved being the president of Nigeria in the first place..

Yet you have spent a term,and also completed yaradua's tenure.

With you level of performance,if given 100 years,the story will remain the same..

Only a fool does same thing,same way,and expect a different result..

We are tired of your slow,and cluelessness of governance.

GMB all the way.

226 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 28, 2014
Carry go joor,

Surugede!!!

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by momodub: 7:50pm On Dec 28, 2014
no sir

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by celeron40(m): 7:50pm On Dec 28, 2014
Story for the gods.
GMb till 2019
Thank God for his comment..let me "transform"...At least he knows the current "transformation agenda" has failed...gringrin
#StealingIsNotCorruption
#IDontGiveADamn!
#AmericaWillKnow
#ItsAmerica'sMoney(grin)
#NigeriaIsSuccessfulBecauseWeHaveHighestNumberOfPrivateJetUsers

128 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Lero15(m): 7:50pm On Dec 28, 2014
Yinmu

Some new policies again??

I hope u wld set up another committee for ur proposed policies...

After breaking our hearts in January 2012, much bloodshed almost everyday, corruption on the increase, unstable educational system (una pikins no kuku dey go Naija skls), unfavourable nysc postings (una pikins sey serve in ministries), unstable electricity, unemployment & underemployment, about 20 billion dollars got missing more than once, till today we don't know d whereabout, all dis Naija mobile networks cheating us...NCC getting rewards in cash & kind, our girls that got missing, .....

Let me stop here.
Not that I'm advocating for GMB, he has flaws too...but any capable and better person is ok by me .

Season's greetings, Nigeria.

104 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Innodon(m): 7:50pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ride on
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by shorxynla(m): 7:50pm On Dec 28, 2014
IF I DON'T VOTE FOR A PROFESSOR, WHO WILL.

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by LordMecuzy(m): 7:51pm On Dec 28, 2014
Nope Sir I Think we should Give u 60yrs.

After All I heard Rome was not Built in a Day.

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by epospiky(m): 7:51pm On Dec 28, 2014
Wait
*modified* Whatever...I got your back!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by IdemandAchange: 7:51pm On Dec 28, 2014
W

63 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by tdayof(m): 7:51pm On Dec 28, 2014
Jonathan to his family angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by emedy(m): 7:51pm On Dec 28, 2014
My Conscience won't let that...I'm sorry dude.

90 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What Obasanjo Really Tore Up - Abimbola Adelakun / RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner / Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.