Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Lexus Rx330 Vs Range Rover Sport - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lexus Rx330 Vs Range Rover Sport (9792 Views)

Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) / 2008/09 Lexus RX330 Vs RX350 Which Is Better And WHY / Leaked Images Of the 2014 Range Rover Sport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lexus Rx330 Vs Range Rover Sport by febby419(m): 1:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
pls nlanders I need advice on which to purchase, its not my first, I need details from experience on engine, durability, swag, maintenace etc, tanks keep it coming
Re: Lexus Rx330 Vs Range Rover Sport by ivoryhouse(m): 6:51am On Jul 30, 2014
febby419: pls nlanders I need advice on which to purchase, its not my first, I need details from experience on engine, durability, swag, maintenace etc, tanks keep it coming
How can you compare an okada to a kawasaki ninja, or a 1999hilux to a 2013 bmw x6? What has a banana got in common with an apple? There is no comparing these two, one is an suv the other is a tall car, the range can go anywhere, traverse most terrains that the lexus will shudder when it even thinks of trying.. the most important thing is what YOU want! Land rovers are for men while toyotas are for ... fill in the blanks (toyota lovers please spare me, I am just expressing myself)!
Good luck

10 Likes

Re: Lexus Rx330 Vs Range Rover Sport by abatically(m): 11:20am On Jul 30, 2014
This is comparing apples and oranges. 2 different cars targeted at different customers. You didnt state the year, but lets say we are comparing 2005 models. The range rover sports is by far the better car assuming money is not a problem, I mean who no like better thing. The range commands respect and prestige, more luxurious, more powerful and a very capable off roader. There's no way to compare the 2 cars.

The rx330 is no slouch either. It is targeted at different customers. It is cheaper, more reliable, luxurious for its class and a lot cheaper to maintain. It also has an awd model which can get u out of some bad terrains, but there are terrains the range Rover sports would go and the Lexus would get stuck, again the rx330 was never meant to be a serious off roader.

But then the question is this, does the op needs all the power the range rover sports pack? That thing has a 4.4L v8 engine while the rx330 has a 3.3L v6. I wouldn't advice someone who is not a frequent long distance traveler or someone who never does off road driving to get a range rover sports because the features would be a waste. The mistake most young boys make is they don't know what the range is meant for. I know a lot of guys that bought it and after 2 years they packed it because of high maintenance. It is not a car for the middle class, the maintenance is very expensive. Mpg is very low, but shouldn't be a problem for whoever can afford it.

So op, if u are well loaded, get the range rover sports, u won't regret it. But if u are looking for a small luxury SUV that can get u to ur destinations comfortably without putting a hole in ur pocket, get the rx330 or better still the rx350 which is a lot better than the 330. The rx350 is the best rated and highest selling mid size luxury SUV in north America. If u do a lot of offloading, get the range rover sports.

4 Likes

Re: Lexus Rx330 Vs Range Rover Sport by Nobody: 3:42am On Aug 02, 2014
Sacrilege!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Lexus Rx330 Vs Range Rover Sport by ivoryhouse(m): 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2014
cne010: Sacrilege!!!!!

Lol

1 Like

Re: Lexus Rx330 Vs Range Rover Sport by RipVanWink: 11:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
dude must be joking....who in his right mind does this kind of comparism shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Lexus Rx330 Vs Range Rover Sport by expert101(m): 10:18am On Aug 05, 2014
I will go for a Lexus! Pocket friendly maintenance, compact, luxury, stylish and good resale value.

Range Rover will bore a hole in your pocket. You will shout when you go for maintenance with the bill they will hammer you. Nigerians like show-off too much except you will steal money to maintain the jeep. #Poor resale value
Re: Lexus Rx330 Vs Range Rover Sport by abatically(m): 11:19am On Aug 05, 2014
expert101: I will go for a Lexus! Pocket friendly maintenance, compact, luxury, stylish and good resale value.

Range Rover will bore a hole in your pocket. You will shout when you go for maintenance with the bill they will hammer you. Nigerians like show-off too much except you will steal money to maintain the jeep. #Poor resale value

Range Rover is not meant for a medium income earner. I don't understand what u mean by show off... So if I have billions of naira in my acct and lots of investments, then I shouldn't drive a range rover sport or even a g wagon? Nobody wey no like better thing , its cut ur coat according to ur size. If my size is range rover then why not? Life is good, if u have enough money pls enjoy life, u won't take that money to the grave.

3 Likes

Re: Lexus Rx330 Vs Range Rover Sport by expert101(m): 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2014
abatically:

Range Rover is not meant for a medium income earner. I don't understand what u mean by show off... So if I have billions of naira in my acct and lots of investments, then I shouldn't drive a range rover sport or even a g wagon? Nobody wey no like better thing , its cut ur coat according to ur size. If my size is range rover then why not? Life is good, if u have enough money pls enjoy life, u won't take that money to the grave.

Even big man they complain about the car. Funny enough people with Billions don't buy it often here in Nigeria.
Re: Lexus Rx330 Vs Range Rover Sport by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 05, 2014
expert101:

Even big man they complain about the car. Funny enough people with Billions don't buy it often here in Nigeria.

Come again? This is coming from someone that called range rover a "jeep" I want to assume you don't live in Lagos.
Re: Lexus Rx330 Vs Range Rover Sport by abatically(m): 7:42pm On Aug 05, 2014
cne010:

Come again? This is coming from someone that called range rover a "jeep" I want to assume you don't live in Lagos.

Don't mind him. So if I'm young and make enough money then I should drive an rx330 instead of range rover sport? If u are the type that goes to gas station to buy 1,000 naira fuel, then range rover sports is not for u.

1 Like

Re: Lexus Rx330 Vs Range Rover Sport by timbros(m): 7:03pm On Aug 06, 2014
abatically:

Don't mind him. So if I'm young and make enough money then I should drive an rx330 instead of range rover sport? If u are the type that goes to gas station to buy 1,000 naira fuel, then range rover sports is not for u.

lol grin

So me wey dey refuel with 2k sometimes, Range no be for me? grin

FYI Range ma my dream car o...

Wifey will always call me onye oshi (thief) anytime I start admiring any Range that passes by. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lexus Rx330 Vs Range Rover Sport by expert101(m): 9:52pm On Aug 06, 2014
abatically:

Who dey buy N1,000 FUEL? I just don't like Range.
Re: Lexus Rx330 Vs Range Rover Sport by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 07, 2014
Well, I just waited for everyone to bring out their advice before I say mine.
@ febby419, trust me,you'd be pleasantly surprised with your new bride.
Supple ride and civilized handling,
Where oriental tradition and technology meets perfection comfort, luxury, which reads your intention discreetly yet its not "in your face" ish.
Where cost effectiveness meets high dependability, perfect quality, excellent resale value, where nature, and modernism meets a skilled craftsmanship to bring out unison and great attention to details.

Now I bring you the purported underdog with a familiar V-6 has been bored out to 3.3 liters, with a commensurate bump in potency of 10 horsepower and 20 pound-feet of torque, to 230 and 242. The power and torque peaks are lower, too. This extra- strength six is now mated to a five-speed automatic with a much wider ratio spread than the previous four-speed's, which contributes greatly to the claimed increases in performance: 0-to-60 times improve by 0.8 second for the front- driver and by a full second with all-wheel drive to 7.7 and 7.8 seconds, respectively. Fuel economy is also up slightly on the EPA cycles to 20 city and 26 highway with front-wheel drive and 18 and 24 with four-wheel drive, despite a weight gain of about 150 pounds. Lexus simplified the RX's all-wheel-drive system this year by ditching the viscous limited slip on the 50/50 torque-splitting center differential, leaving the traction- and stability-control hardware to apportion the torque in slippery conditions (the Torsen-rear-diff option was dropped after 2000).

Offsetting that token simplification are several
new high-tech options, including a rear-vision
camera, a laser-guided adaptive cruise-control
system, and a height-adjustable air suspension.
As on Land Rover Range Rovers and other air-
sprung utes, the system offers four ride-height
settings: normal; 1.2 inches higher than normal
for 8.3 inches of ground clearance; 0.6 inch lower
than normal for improved steering response and
handling; and a kneeling position 1.2 inches below normal for boarding and loading gear. A Lexus
enhancement: The RX330 can be programmed to
kneel automatically every time the driver removes the key from the ignition.
Another impressive gizmo is an optional adaptive
xenon lighting system that swivels the headlights
to better illuminate turns. The system (Lexus
claims it's the first in the U.S. market since the ill-
fated Tucker of the late '40s) only works at speeds above 10 mph in response to steering inputs, swiveling the left headlamp 15 degrees left in left turns, bends, or lane-changes and the right lamp five degrees in right turns. (Left-side beams are aimed lower to avoid blinding oncoming drivers, so they need to swivel farther than the right-side lamps with their higher, wider-reaching beams.) In an attempt to make the RX330 more fun to drive, the wheels were upsized from 16 to 17 inches, with 18-inchers available. When bundled with the air suspension, the 18-inch rubber offers better grip, less body roll, and a more buttoned- down ride. The air suspension is sprung and damped more firmly than the coil setup, but make no mistake, this is still a Lexus, aimed at a peace-and-quiet-loving, comfort-oriented audience. The steering is accurate but inert, the tires still howl a bit in tight cornering, and the stability control is quick to step in if a wheel slides. It never encourages flogging.

1 Like

Re: Lexus Rx330 Vs Range Rover Sport by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 07, 2014
VEHICLE TYPE:
front-engine, front or 4-wheel-
drive, 5-passenger, 5-door wagon
ESTIMATED BASE PRICE: 2.5m-3.6m Naira
ENGINE TYPE:
DOHC 24-valve V-6, aluminum
block and heads, Toyota engine-control system
with port fuel injection
Displacement: 202 cu in, 3311cc
Power (SAE net): 230 bhp @ 5600 rpm (mind you, I've only revved to 3000rpm @ 170km/h)
Torque (SAE net): 242 lb-ft @ 3600 rpm
TRANSMISSION: 5-speed automatic with lockup torque converter
DIMENSIONS:
Wheelbase: 106.9 in Length: 186.2 in Width: 72.6
in Height: 66.1 in
Curb weight: 3900-4100 lb
MANUFACTURER'S PERFORMANCE RATINGS:
Zero to 60 mph: 7.7-7.8 sec
Standing 1/4-mile: 15.8-16.0 sec
Top speed (governor limited): 112 mph
PROJECTED FUEL ECONOMY:
EPA city driving: 18-20 mpg
EPA highway driving: 24-26 mpg

1 Like

Re: Lexus Rx330 Vs Range Rover Sport by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 07, 2014
effizy:
8 standard speakers, 11 optional Mark levinson speakers.
AM/FM/TAPE/CD 1/RDS/with auto Speaker Leveling (standard) Mark Levinson AM/FM/TAPE/6 CD loader/RDS/AUX/TEL/ with auto speaker leveling with dolby digital (optional)
In glass type antenna + rear rubber pole (short swivel type) Navigation, reverse camera, bluetooth handsfree telephone system with dual omni direction microphones, roof mounted rear information/entertainment system (TV/DVD/FM/AM/CD/MAP)

10way power drivers seat with two memory settings, 8way power front passenger seat.
Split folding sliding rear seats. Genuine marple/birdeye wood trim (formica), genuine premium leather or premium cloth upholstery, power tilt telescoping steering wheel, power adjustable side mirrors with heater system, dual zone auto climate control HVAC system, rear tv/dvd/ game console auxiliary signal port, with 110v power outlet, 12v cigarette lighter, 110v front power outlet, electrolumiscent illuminated instrument cluster gauge with lucid display, shootout style headlamp washer system, auto rain sensing wipers, Automatic Swivel Lamps (adaptive 'steerable' lamps with auto leveling system for HID headlamps only), TPMS system, outside thermometer, trip computer, immobilizer, alarm, cruize control/ automatic rader guided cruise control (optional), trailer hitch (optional) 'airs' automatic leveling air suspension (optional) spring rate dampers suspension (standard), auto delay 'see me home' headlamps, auto rear door open/close, remote window open system. One touch all power window system, one touch sunroof slide/tilt system, 9 airbags, ABS 4 channels with EBD, VSC, 3 point seat belt pretentioner system, reinforced front rear and side safety crumple zones. Etc the list is stilll plenty abeg make I rest.
Re: Lexus Rx330 Vs Range Rover Sport by abatically(m): 8:48am On Aug 07, 2014
lomomike: effizy:
AM/FM/TAPE/CD 1/RDS/with auto Speaker Leveling (standard) Mark Levinson AM/FM/TAPE/6 CD loader/RDS/AUX/TEL/ with auto speaker leveling with dolby digital (optional)
In glass type antenna + rear rubber pole (short swivel type) Navigation, reverse camera, bluetooth handsfree telephone system with dual omni direction microphones, roof mounted rear information/entertainment system (TV/DVD/FM/AM/CD/MAP)

10way power drivers seat with two memory settings, 8way power front passenger seat.
Split folding sliding rear seats. Genuine marple/birdeye wood trim (formica), genuine premium leather or premium cloth upholstery, power tilt telescoping steering wheel, power adjustable side mirrors with heater system, dual zone auto climate control HVAC system, rear tv/dvd/ game console auxiliary signal port, with 110v power outlet, 12v cigarette lighter, 110v front power outlet, electrolumiscent illuminated instrument cluster gauge with lucid display, shootout style headlamp washer system, auto rain sensing wipers, Automatic Swivel Lamps (adaptive 'steerable' lamps with auto leveling system for HID headlamps only), TPMS system, outside thermometer, trip computer, immobilizer, alarm, cruize control/ automatic rader guided cruise control (optional), trailer hitch (optional) 'airs' automatic leveling air suspension (optional) spring rate dampers suspension (standard), auto delay 'see me home' headlamps, auto rear door open/close, remote window open system. One touch all power window system, one touch sunroof slide/tilt system, 9 airbags, ABS 4 channels with EBD, VSC, 3 point seat belt pretentioner system, reinforced front rear and side safety crumple zones. Etc the list is stilll plenty abeg make I rest.

I know u are a Lexus fan, me too. The rx330 is a very nice affordable mid class luxury cuv that has been underrated and I often advice friends who are not too rich to go for a Lexus rather than range rover sport.

But truth be told, the range rover sport commands more respect. Its more beautiful than the rx330 on the exterior. Take a further step inside and it dusts the $hit out of the Lexus, but that is expected for a car that costs more than 2 times the price of the Lexus. Performance wise, off road capabilities, luxury, comfort the RR sports is way ahead of the rx330.

So for someone who is very rich and don't care for cost of maintenance, then buy RR sports. For a middle class-above middle class, the rx330 is ideal. Bro u can't expect a Mikel obi to be driving an rx330.

5 Likes

Re: Lexus Rx330 Vs Range Rover Sport by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 07, 2014
abatically:

I know u are a Lexus fan, me too. The rx330 is a very nice affordable mid class luxury cuv that has been underrated and I often advice friends who are not too rich to go for a Lexus rather than range rover sport.

But truth be told, the range rover sport commands more respect. Its more beautiful than the rx330 on the exterior. Take a further step inside and it dusts the $hit out of the Lexus, but that is expected for a car that costs more than 2 times the price of the Lexus. Performance wise, off road capabilities, luxury, comfort the RR sports is way ahead of the rx330.

So for someone who is very rich and don't care for cost of maintenance, then buy RR sports. For a middle class-above middle class, the rx330 is ideal. Bro u can't expect a Mikel obi to be driving an rx330.

Walai, I wrote those things because I had a feeling you will comment. smiley but in reality, a lexus is more practical than a Range. I'd better be in a Benz than a Range which easily gives hiccups, sneezes and coughs wiith very comfy yet mediocre build quality. Why is the OP even comparing a CUv with an SUV he should compare a GX470, or 460 as the case is now then we'll know he's even. Just as someone was comparing a corolla with a murano some time ago c'mon that's unfair nau.

1 Like

Re: Lexus Rx330 Vs Range Rover Sport by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 07, 2014
@Op, what do you really look for when you wish to go for a car, what are your definition of needs, wants and 'unwants' in a car?
You'd get confused by the time I bring down the review of a range trust me, if you know what you want, you could easily fine tune your search and narrow down to the car that covers your needs and wants.
Re: Lexus Rx330 Vs Range Rover Sport by mbembe: 1:16pm On Aug 07, 2014
Hmmm. Shebi una don dey compare rx330 to rr sports. Soon, it will be Yaounde to Las Vegas. My hand no dey o.

2 Likes

Re: Lexus Rx330 Vs Range Rover Sport by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 07, 2014
I really wanted to comment earlier but I was just a bit pissed comparing 2 cars that are not mates in anything. All I would say is that you take a ride in the 2 cars and make your decision. All this ones you're asking people that haven't even been in both cars to chose for you I just tire.

2 Likes

Re: Lexus Rx330 Vs Range Rover Sport by RollingFella(m): 1:13pm On Aug 12, 2014
lomomike: @Op, what do you really look for when you wish to go for a car, what are your definition of needs, wants and 'unwants' in a car?
You'd get confused by the time I bring down the review of a range trust me, if you know what you want, you could easily fine tune your search and narrow down to the car that covers your needs and wants.

@lomomike, sir please based on your vast experience with lexus RX330, what will be your advice for either RX330 2005 model or toyota highlander V6 4WD limited 2005 model, being an everyday family commuter, especially for wifey? Is RX330 very expensive to maintain? Can you recommend a good mechanic in Kubwa Abuja that can handle RX330 repairs very well.
Re: Lexus Rx330 Vs Range Rover Sport by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 12, 2014
RollingFella:

@lomomike, sir please based on your vast experience with lexus RX330, what will be your advice for either RX330 2005 model or toyota highlander V6 4WD limited 2005 model, being an everyday family commuter, especially for wifey? Is RX330 very expensive to maintain? Can you recommend a good mechanic in Kubwa Abuja that can handle RX330 repairs very well.

RX330 is good, very good, so is highlander because besides all the gizmos, glitz and glamour, its still a highlander same engine, same transmission, same fuel tank, same chassis and platform but much more electricals, sensors and 'effizy' or swag. Their parts are interchangeable, but some RX330 specific parts are more expensive to fix because its a premium vehicle and Highlander is a mid-class vehicle. Anyone who is able to fix a toyota camry, can fix a highlander and can also fix an RX330 because RX330 is still a Highlander, and a highlander in turn is just a bigger, taller and heavier camry.

For wifey, if she's a workerholic, always hauling big loads in her boots, always on the move and doesn't care about class or is conscious of paying more for a RX330, she is good to go with a highlander the biggest let down for RX330 is the sloping rear hatch/door. But if she's very careful and highly conscious of maintenance schedules, yet willing to pay more for parts she can go for RX330. Avoid Hybrid highlander and hybrid RX330 (RX400h)
Re: Lexus Rx330 Vs Range Rover Sport by RollingFella(m): 1:23pm On Aug 19, 2014
lomomike:

RX330 is good, very good, so is highlander because besides all the gizmos, glitz and glamour, its still a highlander same engine, same transmission, same fuel tank, same chassis and platform but much more electricals, sensors and 'effizy' or swag. Their parts are interchangeable, but some RX330 specific parts are more expensive to fix because its a premium vehicle and Highlander is a mid-class vehicle. Anyone who is able to fix a toyota camry, can fix a highlander and can also fix an RX330 because RX330 is still a Highlander, and a highlander in turn is just a bigger, taller and heavier camry.

For wifey, if she's a workerholic, always hauling big loads in her boots, always on the move and doesn't care about class or is conscious of paying more for a RX330, she is good to go with a highlander the biggest let down for RX330 is the sloping rear hatch/door. But if she's very careful and highly conscious of maintenance schedules, yet willing to pay more for parts she can go for RX330. Avoid Hybrid highlander and hybrid RX330 (RX400h)

Thanks a lot mike, i really appreciate this. But one more question, can Abuja Kubwa toyota mechanics handle repairs on air suspension of the RX330 ? Also, i have heard some RX330 owners have little complain about the navigation. Does the navigation work in any nooks and crannies of Nigeria? How is the performance of the Mark Levinson sound system as compared to the JBL premium sound system?
Re: Lexus Rx330 Vs Range Rover Sport by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 19, 2014
RollingFella:

Thanks a lot mike, i really appreciate this. But one more question, can Abuja Kubwa toyota mechanics handle repairs on air suspension of the RX330 ? Also, i have heard some RX330 owners have little complain about the navigation. Does the navigation work in any nooks and crannies of Nigeria? How is the performance of the Mark Levinson sound system as compared to the JBL premium sound system?
My RX had all optional extras installed except the 'AIRS' so I don't know if Kubwa Mech's can work on such. For cars with the Mark Levinson system, they come with 11 speakers, but mine have 8 speakers (JBL is used in highlanders limited trim) without mid dashboard section subwoofer (because of the navigation screen) and the sound produced is more than adequate. The mark levinson version is one entertainment/audio system that produce very rich accurate notes with ASL 'automatic sound leveller' (my audio have the ASL) which automatically adjust speaker volumes and notes with respect to vehicular speed and wind interference.
Navigation only covers America, Canada and I think Mexico but not too sure.
Re: Lexus Rx330 Vs Range Rover Sport by RollingFella(m): 10:44am On Aug 20, 2014
lomomike:
My RX had all optional extras installed except the 'AIRS' so I don't know if Kubwa Mech's can work on such. For cars with the Mark Levinson system, they come with 11 speakers, but mine have 8 speakers (JBL is used in highlanders limited trim) without mid dashboard section subwoofer (because of the navigation screen) and the sound produced is more than adequate. The mark levinson version is one entertainment/audio system that produce very rich accurate notes with ASL 'automatic sound leveller' (my audio have the ASL) which automatically adjust speaker volumes and notes with respect to vehicular speed and wind interference.
Navigation only covers America, Canada and I think Mexico but not too sure.

thanks so much mike. your analysis and answers have really helped. Please, i will be coming to you for more enquiries on any RX330 related issues as time goes on. i tried getting your contact via email but yahoo has blocked my inbox.

1 Like

Re: Lexus Rx330 Vs Range Rover Sport by sooperrescue(m): 10:55pm On Aug 20, 2014
Lokomike don make una forget Range Rover Sport. Who said that it is expensive to maintain? If you are spending more than 60k to service your Range Rover Sport in a year, change your Mechanic. What else is required to maintain a range? Making sure that the battery is in good condition is the only thing a proud owner should worry about and then the bulbs and brake light switch. All these are basic maintenance for a whole year. If your bushings and ball joints fail, they are 7k a piece. So I dont know where the high maintenance cost come from. Many owners are too busy enjoying the Range that they dont bother to read the manual of the Range. There was a guy that had a beautiful chamson red Range Rover Sport. It had auxilary issues and as such made the Range ineffective in its duties.He took it to some expert who charged him N200k to fix the fault. He got in touch with me and I drove down to Ikoyi to see the Range. I saw a lot of lights on the dashboard and just pressed the high range button, switched off the ignition and started the Range again et voila, all the faults went away, no scanning, just a touch of the button. The suspension rose up and the pump started working. Another day, I saw another Range crawling on its bumps and the guy was managing it to Lekki from Ikeja. He did not know how to raise the ride from access to normal. I stopped them and helped them press the button and the range rose up. Nothing is expensive to repair in the Range Rover Sport or Vogue except through ignorance, we allow the Ride to falter and then we pay much to bring it back to life.

4 Likes

Re: Lexus Rx330 Vs Range Rover Sport by bimbor(m): 3:19am On Aug 21, 2014
febby419: pls nlanders I need advice on which to purchase, its not my first, I need details from experience on engine, durability, swag, maintenace etc, tanks keep it coming

This comparison is sacrilegious!!!!
You can't compare a Lion to a goat! Haba.
Re: Lexus Rx330 Vs Range Rover Sport by Nobody: 3:31am On Aug 21, 2014
bimbor:

Apparently, the same goat is the best selling midsized premium SUV in America after turning the tides in 2000 and setting the luxury bench mark. If he had compared the Lion with another goat called LX570, the lion will scamper off for safety.

2 Likes

Re: Lexus Rx330 Vs Range Rover Sport by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:33am On Aug 21, 2014
bimbor:

That lion that has terribl 2nd hand value a few years after buying it! You will be shocked how many of them are parked all over the place with suspension problems. Ill take that goat anyday for peace of mind.

3 Likes

Re: Lexus Rx330 Vs Range Rover Sport by chucky234(m): 2:32pm On Aug 21, 2014
sooperrescue: Lokomike don make una forget Range Rover Sport. Who said that it is expensive to maintain? If you are spending more than 60k to service your Range Rover Sport in a year, change your Mechanic. What else is required to maintain a range? Making sure that the battery is in good condition is the only thing a proud owner should worry about and then the bulbs and brake light switch. All these are basic maintenance for a whole year. If your bushings and ball joints fail, they are 7k a piece. So I dont know where the high maintenance cost come from. Many owners are too busy enjoying the Range that they dont bother to read the manual of the Range. There was a guy that had a beautiful chamson red Range Rover Sport. It had auxilary issues and as such made the Range ineffective in its duties.He took it to some expert who charged him N200k to fix the fault. He got in touch with me and I drove down to Ikoyi to see the Range. I saw a lot of lights on the dashboard and just pressed the high range button, switched off the ignition and started the Range again et voila, all the faults went away, no scanning, just a touch of the button. The suspension rose up and the pump started working. Another day, I saw another Range crawling on its bumps and the guy was managing it to Lekki from Ikeja. He did not know how to raise the ride from access to normal. I stopped them and helped them press the button and the range rose up. Nothing is expensive to repair in the Range Rover Sport or Vogue except through ignorance, we allow the Ride to falter and then we pay much to bring it back to life.
Best response so far.
Re: Lexus Rx330 Vs Range Rover Sport by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 25, 2014
lomomike:
effizy:

the rx330 which toyota brand does it use thesame part wit and in term of offroad which is the best out of the rx330 and the acura mdx pls with reasons also about the rx transmission can you tell me about it 2004 to 08 pls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lamborghini Celebrates Making 8,000th Aventador And 11,000th Huracan / ''Engine Replacement, For Vw Bora'' / Thor Reveals 300-mile ET1 Electric Truck, Aim To Go On Sale Before Tesla Semi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.