Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (486809 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by yebo36(f): 5:58pm On Aug 25, 2015
Godmother:

My dear, it is working well. I am currently writing 15 articles for a Canadian guy.
And I have written for other nationalities as well.You just have to keep bidding cos the site is very competitive

OK but no bi small tin. Did you start off with no reviews and got awarded a project from other countries aside India?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Godmother(f): 6:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
yebo36:

OK but no bi small tin. Did you start off with no reviews and got awarded a project from other countries aside India?

Yes I started off with no reviews, but got awarded my first project by a Nigerian.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by slim49z(m): 6:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
twosquare:
What bank?

Fidelity
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by coderXO(m): 7:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
encrypt:

I had to do the same thing and i was told $50 but luckily an agent earlier told me $25 so i countered and the agent collected my details. Turns out they did not send it until i contacted them again and they then shipped it yesterday. Still waiting to receive the card. If they make the mistake of taking $50 instead of $25 we would have problems oh. How long did it take DHL to deliver yours?

If you have received tracking, it should take 2-3 business days.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by AgreatMan: 7:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
OkunrinMeta:

Contact Hisenjos, he is a nairalander

Thank you.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Godmother(f): 7:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
I'm super excited right now. My Payoneer card was scheduled to arrive btw the 5th n 8th of this month but didn't. I waited till 18th n when I still didn't receive it I chatted with their customer care and requested for another only for the yeye thing to arrive 2 days later. I then tried activating it but it showed the card had been blocked.

That was 3 days ago and I decided to wait for the new one which was scheduled to arrive on the 8th of next month until something told me to contact the customer care again. It took one hour for me to be connected and I chatted with one of their agents and he unblocked my card.

I know my epistle is long, but can't blame a girl who is so, so excited right now

6 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by yebo36(f): 7:39pm On Aug 25, 2015
Godmother:

Yes I started off with no reviews, but got awarded my first project by a Nigerian.

OK. Thanks for the the quick response. But I guess I will have to hold on to you then, anytime you are too busy think of me lol.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Godmother(f): 7:45pm On Aug 25, 2015
yebo36:

OK. Thanks for the the quick response. But I guess I will have to hold on to you then, anytime you are too busy think of me lol.

No wahala. But I'm also a newbie of freelancer and don't get too many projects right now.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 8:13pm On Aug 25, 2015
Godmother:

No wahala. But I'm also a newbie of freelancer and don't get too many projects right now.
You can create a project on anything just to help. Some people are doing it. 1 or 2 dollars won't hurt. Hope you know what I mean?

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Godmother(f): 9:48pm On Aug 25, 2015
tranxo:
You can create a project on anything just to help. Some people are doing it. 1 or 2 dollars won't hurt. Hope you know what I mean?

No wahala. Will take time out to study the system and creat one. I created a project last week and freelancer debited me $5. I must have clicked on something I wasn't suPposed to. I will study the platform again
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 10:49pm On Aug 25, 2015
Godmother:

No wahala. Will take time out to study the system and creat one. I created a project last week and freelancer debited me $5. I must have clicked on something I wasn't suPposed to. I will study the platform again
what membership plan are you on?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:09pm On Aug 25, 2015
Godmother:
I'm super excited right now. My Payoneer card was scheduled to arrive btw the 5th n 8th of this month but didn't. I waited till 18th n when I still didn't receive it I chatted with their customer care and requested for another only for the yeye thing to arrive 2 days later. I then tried activating it but it showed the card had been blocked.

That was 3 days ago and I decided to wait for the new one which was scheduled to arrive on the 8th of next month until something told me to contact the customer care again. It took one hour for me to be connected and I chatted with one of their agents and he unblocked my card.

I know my epistle is long, but can't blame a girl who is so, so excited right now

Congrats!

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Godmother(f): 7:36am On Aug 26, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

Congrats!

Thanks o grin
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Godmother(f): 7:39am On Aug 26, 2015
tranxo:
what membership plan are you on?

I'm on the PLUS plan ($9 plus monthly)

Also I'm having issues verifying my identitity. I have done it twice and both times it was cancelled. What means of identification can I use? Seems my voterks card is being rejected.

I need your opinion alsl ( ladywriter )
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by completey(f): 7:58am On Aug 26, 2015
AgreatMan:
Hello house, how hussle? Well, all the three clients I have worked with thus far have ended up paying more than our agreement. One of my clients said he has a spare $10 on fiverr he'll like to give me. Please gurus, how can I withraw on fiverr. I don't have PayPal n my payoneer is ready yet. Thank you.

I can help you to withdraw through paypal. Whatsapp below.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 8:16am On Aug 26, 2015
Godmother:

I'm on the PLUS plan ($9 plus monthly)

Also I'm having issues verifying my identitity. I have done it twice and both times it was cancelled. What means of identification can I use? Seems my voterks card is being rejected.

I need your opinion alsl ( ladywriter )
use international paSsport or National ID card.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 8:52am On Aug 26, 2015
twosquare:
use international paSsport or National ID card.
or drivers license @Godmother
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 8:59am On Aug 26, 2015
Godmother:

https://www.freelancer.com/membership/index.php?ref=newnav_userlink
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by benjsniper33: 9:59am On Aug 26, 2015
tonytony208:
Ladywriter is very correct. I also work on freelancer dot com. In fact, that is my only source of income and it is the only viable source through which i personally sponsor my education. But the idea of making $1000 per month will take you time to achieve. If i can work myself out, i can make $600 in a month. But school work doesn't permit me such "leisure".

oh that quite enlightening, but what kind of work do you do on freelancer?

Fact is, i have virtually no skills except frpm the type and make some researches. I have always been a member on freelancer, but i am not really serious on it, but now i will log into the site once again and try to get a job
Anticipating your response
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ib4real95(m): 10:32am On Aug 26, 2015
I just registered on freelancer, but i have problems verifying my bank details using my wemabank mastercard. Pls who knws what cld be wrong?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by biobash(m): 11:38am On Aug 26, 2015
ib4real95:
I just registered on freelancer, but i have problems verifying my bank details using my wemabank mastercard. Pls who knws what cld be wrong?

I used my access bank visa card & it was successful
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by victor101(m): 11:45am On Aug 26, 2015
Goodmorning Nairalanders,

Ironically I work on elance.com, yesterday a client I bided a project from sent me this msg below . US is his location.

Please I need your advise(s) guys. This is a work before pay thingy. He wants the finished work sent to his aweber email. What step should I take how should I go about it? ( Ladywriter and other Gurus in the house kindly help me out here)

Though his review looks good he has verified and made payment before, can I ask him to send me reviews first? Cos am quite new on elance.com

Here is the eMail from Client:

"I have two documents I need
proofread, formatted, converted to a
pdf from a word document, and then
posted to my e-mail service A-
Weber. I need a finished product
that looks professional

Are you able to do this for a quote
of $60.00 U.S dollars. I will pay as
soon as the job is completed and
approved with no hassle or delay.
If interested, I will forward the
documents.

Thanks,"
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by boladale(f): 2:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
Who is home? I've been awarded my first project by a reliable employer - seemingly at least. HURRAY!

but i dont have funds in my account now to pay freelancer. What happens?
my bank has alerted me that freelancer has come calling.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 3:33pm On Aug 26, 2015
boladale:
Who is home? I've been awarded my first project by a reliable employer - seemingly at least. HURRAY!

but i dont have funds in my account now to pay freelancer. What happens?
my bank has alerted me that freelancer has come calling.

I am home! Hurray! Congratulations. Yes o, freelancer will collect their commission from your account. Don't worry, you are sowing seeds, in good time you will reap plenty dolapos. All the best!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Godmother(f): 6:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
tranxo:
https://www.freelancer.com/membership/index.php?ref=newnav_userlink

I still dont understand it. It shows a 3% membership fee for employers. That is what I dont understand
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Godmother(f): 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
tranxo:
or drivers license @Godmother

I dont have any of those o. Was thinking my voter's card would be accepted.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
Godmother:

I still dont understand it. It shows a 3% membership fee for employers. That is what I dont understand
3% of the milestone
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by OkunrinMeta: 10:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
I used a corporate office address to order for my payoneer card this time around, but I did not add postal code, couldn't find the postal code. Does anyone know if that would affect the delivery? This is the fourth time am asking for this card. I am afraid they might use the wrong code on my profile although i submitted the new address via chat with the customer care agent, I didn't add postal code.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by masterz(m): 10:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
Hello fellow freelancers, here is a job request that someone sent me privately;

“I need to find 100 blogs that accept guest posting but with the following conditions;
Target companies:
• Has 10 employees or more
• Has a rapidly growing company

Blogs must have a target audience related to;
• Small business
• COOs and business owners
• Leadership
• Human Resources

Each blog must have an alexa rating of;
• less than 150,000 in Global ranking
• less than 55,000 in U.S. ranking

Using social media,
on twitter, the blog must have reply ratio of 30% or higher
on facebook, the ideal blog's engagement ratio 4% or higher.
On google+, must have at least 10 +1s per post

If successful, this will be an ongoing project.

I need this ASAP, how long is your turn around rate?
How much will you charge for this first part of the project?”

Is there anyone in the house who can get this done? What will be your answer to the last 2 questions, ie, how long is your turn-around rate? And how much will you charge for this first part of the project?

I am willing to turn over the project as this isn’t my area of expertise
Yes, I checked, he is legit and an American
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
masterz:
Hello fellow freelancers, here is a job request that someone sent me privately;

“I need to find 100 blogs that accept guest posting but with the following conditions;
Target companies:
• Has 10 employees or more
• Has a rapidly growing company

Blogs must have a target audience related to;
• Small business
• COOs and business owners
• Leadership
• Human Resources

Each blog must have an alexa rating of;
• less than 150,000 in Global ranking
• less than 55,000 in U.S. ranking

Using social media,
on twitter, the blog must have reply ratio of 30% or higher
on facebook, the ideal blog's engagement ratio 4% or higher.
On google+, must have at least 10 +1s per post

If successful, this will be an ongoing project.

I need this ASAP, how long is your turn around rate?
How much will you charge for this first part of the project?”

Is there anyone in the house who can get this done? What will be your answer to the last 2 questions, ie, how long is your turn-around rate? And how much will you charge for this first part of the project?

I am willing to turn over the project as this isn’t my area of expertise
Yes, I checked, he is legit and an American
How did you know "he/she" is legit and American?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by masterz(m): 11:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
tranxo:
How did you know "he/she" is legit and American?

flag

verified payment
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 12:06am On Aug 27, 2015
masterz:

flag

verified payment
A lot of non-Americans have US flag and verified payments

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.