Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (487373 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 5:45am On Aug 27, 2015
OkunrinMeta:
I used a corporate office address to order for my payoneer card this time around, but I did not add postal code, couldn't find the postal code. Does anyone know if that would affect the delivery? This is the fourth time am asking for this card. I am afraid they might use the wrong code on my profile although i submitted the new address via chat with the customer care agent, I didn't add postal code.
It might.....it is impossible for you not to find postal codes.....postal codes are for a particular area in the city. Google searching this thing on Nigeria postal code (www.nigeriapostcodes.com) will help. it may not be the exact "adugbo" but that which is close, in the same geographical area, or you simply leave the postal code at state level.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:49am On Aug 27, 2015
twosquare:
It might.....it is impossible for you not to find postal codes.....postal codes are for a particular area in the city. Google searching this thing on Nigeria postal code (www.nigeriapostcodes.com) will help. it may not be the exact "adugbo" but that which is close, in the same geographical area, or you simply leave the postal code at state level.

Twosquare, he is right. When I saw his comment, I want to Nipost's website and checked for the post codes of other states like Ogun and Ondo. You won't believe that only a few towns, like 2/3 are covered on the site.

I think this is so because they do not have a proper street naming system in place like we do in Lagos. Try it and see for yourself.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by lordfredrick: 11:26am On Aug 27, 2015
i have been working on freelancer for like 10 days now (excluding weekends) and it seems as though i learn something new everyday. about asking for milestones to bve created, i never knew until yesterday when i persisted with one employer. this was due to my horrible experience with other employers especially indians and bangladesh peeps. those guys are just a bunch of scam. now my advice to anyone is that befroe you get to working on frelancer make sure you have read and understand everything here. if you can dont work for indians, pakistanis and bangladesh peeps. i have been working for free. imagine after writing 6 articles for one employer, when it was time to pay she changed the price and started saying she would pay next week. another one happened yesterday, after writing 6 articles for him i aksed him to release milestones and he said i shouldnt worrry. i just refused and since then the guy has gone cold. but i got another job same yesterday and the employer created the milestone. so reading thru this pages would help any new comer. if not you go work for free like me. thank God i realised early....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by boladale(f): 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
ladywriter:

I am home! Hurray! Congratulations. Yes o, freelancer will collect their commission from your account. Don't worry, you are sowing seeds, in good time you will reap plenty dolapos. All the best!

Yes, thanks!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by samplanner(m): 12:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
pls ladywriter and other good guys in the house, i need your help on some info about wire transfer. i want to know if someone send me money from the U.S through my bank's swift code, how to go about it if the transsaction is done. need help asap pls. thanks.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 12:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

Twosquare, he is right. When I saw his comment, I want to Nipost's website and checked for the post codes of other states like Ogun and Ondo. You won't believe that only a few towns, like 2/3 are covered on the site.

I think this is so because they do not have a proper street naming system in place like we do in Lagos. Try it and see for yourself.
I know what I'm saying dear Ferhyntorlah...even Ekiti has proper postcodes...yes, not all we have....that's why I said he should use state postcode if there is none for streets along with P.O BOX (this is very important)....if not, package will just go into oblivion.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by boladale(f): 12:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
yebo36:
Please what ladywriter tot us here is not working for me. It seems that only Indians award project to Nigerians and they only use you. Most of them will not even pay. Most project are specific only 'only native writers should bid'

Please if you work as a Nigerian how are you making it. The price is not a problem for me but I don't want to work for Indians. Please i need advice from the house.

I am working on my first project,gotten yesterday. My employer is UK-based. I am writing articles at $2.5 dollars per 500 words and she's reliable, at least from her reviews. I've been bidding for quite a while too, without any review. I guess you just have to persist and learn new ways to do things as you move on.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
twosquare:
I know what I'm saying dear Ferhyntorlah...even Ekiti has proper postcodes...yes, not all we have....that's why I said he should use state postcode if there is none for streets along with P.O BOX (this is very important)....if not, package will just go into oblivion.

Okay.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by boladale(f): 1:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

or because Lagos is jagajaga and really needs the postcodes.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by OkunrinMeta: 2:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
Thanks to everyone that responded to my question. I did check the website nigerianpostalcode.com, I didn't see the exact street but I saw a few streets that should be close by (i don't know that area well, its a friend's office). I was confused which one to use, and I felt it is better not to use postcode at all than to use the wrong one. I guess that was the time I should have come here for help. I was expecting the agent to say she needed the postcode when I supplied the address, but she didn't.
Can't I get a PO BOX for myself ni? I guess I will need it too for DHL shipping. i think ill just Google how to get a PO Box in Nigeria while I wait to see if the package arrives or not.
In other news, I am offering 1000 words for 5 dollars (actually $3.92) on fiverr and the work is getting out of hand. i don't even know how I am going to deliver the orders I have presently. How can I even outsource at this rate and still get quality write up while making profit.
Can I reduce the amount of words? Am not sure because all my photos and video says 1000 words in 24 hours(which I had to increase to 48 yesterday).

And one jakujaku employer accepted custom offer without supplying needed info. Time dey go now o, latter, he fit come dey para for me.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
my fellow new freelancers, make una no dey bid for jobs from india, bangladesh, pakistan, or the like. those guys go do nothing but frustrate you...na why i like to dey bid for night because most of them go don sleep. 2 days ago, i wrote an article ($40/1000 words) for one employer...you fit guess the country: AMERICA...the guy even they beg me say make i know vex say the money small, because of the quality of my work...and that na wetin i dey PACKAGING...on the contrary, i still be TYRO for freelancer (26 reviews)...make i still they save my adulation for ladywriter, because she don help me discover one GOLD MINE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 3:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
OkunrinMeta:
Thanks to everyone that responded to my question. I did check the website nigerianpostalcode.com, I didn't see the exact street but I saw a few streets that should be close by (i don't know that area well, its a friend's office). I was confused which one to use, and I felt it is better not to use postcode at all than to use the wrong one. I guess that was the time I should have come here for help. I was expecting the agent to say she needed the postcode when I supplied the address, but she didn't.
Can't I get a PO BOX for myself ni? I guess I will need it too for DHL shipping. i think ill just Google how to get a PO Box in Nigeria while I wait to see if the package arrives or not.
In other news, I am offering 1000 words for 5 dollars (actually $3.92) on fiverr and the work is getting out of hand. i don't even know how I am going to deliver the orders I have presently. How can I even outsource at this rate and still get quality write up while making profit.
Can I reduce the amount of words? Am not sure because all my photos and video says 1000 words in 24 hours(which I had to increase to 48 yesterday).
And one jakujaku employer accepted custom offer without supplying needed info. Time dey go now o, latter, he fit come dey para for me.

okunrin meta...I implore you to discontinue offering $5 for 1000 words..you don't need to work hard, just work smart. you can rebrand your profile by offering $5 for 600 words. All the Best
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by OkunrinMeta: 3:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
topsquino:

okunrin meta...I implore you to discontinue offering $5 for 1000 words..you don't need to work hard, just work smart. you can rebrand your profile by offering $5 for 600 words. All the Best

You are correct, I just had to learn from experience. Ill just suspend all my gigs, find a way to submit all the orders I have and then come back to offer 500 words. I just hope fiverr will allow me change everything like that and still keep the gig because of all the reviews i've gotten.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by OkunrinMeta: 3:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
topsquino:
my fellow new freelancers, make una no dey bid for jobs from india, bangladesh, pakistan, or the like. those guys go do nothing but frustrate you...na why i like to dey bid for night because most of them go don sleep. 2 days ago, i wrote an article ($40/1000 words) for one employer...you fit guess the country: AMERICA...the guy even they beg me say make i know vex say the money small, because of the quality of my work...and that na wetin i dey PACKAGING...on the contrary, i still be TYRO for freelancer (26 reviews)...make i still they save my adulation for ladywriter, because she don help me discover one GOLD MINE.

Article? 40 dollars? abeg what was the topic?

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by godson99(m): 5:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
nicefreeman:
Oooh my goodness!!! What an interesting and inspirational thread. I love this thread so much. Thanks you so much ladywriter, I want everyone to believe that you can earn a living online doing some simple task. But the main point that can let the dream of earning good income come to reality is to learn how things works from someone that already have successful record and take action immediately..... Internet marketing is not for lazy people. If you wanna make money online, you must ready to work for atleast 2 to 3 hours daily.
I have made enough from Online Freelance Jobs. I still developed an outsourcing method for this, I don't have to work and still keep making good money from it. I do give out job to some micro workers and later deliver it to my client. I have a lot of India Folk working for me and am making a good profit fro them, even more than when are working full time..... Making money online is real... Should have any question as regards to earning good income online either from online freelance job or other internet marketing business, feel free to contact and I will be glad to respond...
To your success...
... what u wrote is awe inspiring, my challenge is finding someone to mentor me beyond what i have been reading on naira land. cos mentor-ship aides direction and clarity. pls be so kind to drop ur email or phone number. thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
OkunrinMeta:

solar energy.....there are 2 categories of people that pay such exorbitant fee: one is the jolly just come on freelancer. These employers have no clue about how to price on freelancer at all. so, if you fit identify them, good for you. as for the $40 project. my bid was even the lowest. a number of freelancer bidded for more than $80. However, my reputation and price attracted the employer. the second category of employers is the so-called rich guys. not all employers are poor. some of them don't care about the money, but about the quality of work. so my broda, if you sabi identify these people, you don hammer. ....i don see some indian writers wey win this project: article of 2000 words for $250...But mk i now lie, my minimum price na $6/500words for article. because article jobs pay pittance, i prefer writing essays or academic writings. ..recently, i checked on fiverr, and I was appalled that virtually all the projects on the platform were $5. to my surprise, i even saw some transcription gig of $5/ 1 hour audio. the job wey i dey do for $ 25 with vex...NA WA O
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by greentaiwo(m): 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
i am a student and i need to start this business to make ends meet. can u please advice me on how to combine this freelancing with my academic activities.. i must confess school activities are somehow very stressful here in OAU.. although i feel i can still combine the two. i dont mind if you give me hints.... thanks..
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by OkunrinMeta: 9:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
topsquino:

solar energy.....there are 2 categories of people that pay such exorbitant fee: one is the jolly just come on freelancer. These employers have no clue about how to price on freelancer at all. so, if you fit identify them, good for you. as for the $40 project. my bid was even the lowest. a number of freelancer bidded for more than $80. However, my reputation and price attracted the employer. the second category of employers is the so-called rich guys. not all employers are poor. some of them don't care about the money, but about the quality of work. so my broda, if you sabi identify these people, you don hammer. ....i don see some indian writers wey win this project: article of 2000 words for $250...But mk i now lie, my minimum price na $6/500words for article. because article jobs pay pittance, i prefer writing essays or academic writings. ..recently, i checked on fiverr, and I was appalled that virtually all the projects on the platform were $5. to my surprise, i even saw some transcription gig of $5/ 1 hour audio. the job wey i dey do for $ 25 with vex...NA WA O
You have schooled me thoroughly today oo. I have been doing only articles and have gotten so good at it. I can now see I have to been jonsing and I need to move to where the money is. On Freelancer, I charge between 2 and $2.5 per 500 words. I offer more or less the same rate on fiverr and the traffic has almost drowned me. I have suspended all my gig to attend to the orders I have. I now see I need to at least double my rate and learn this academic writing and transcription. Can You help? Just send a few samples to show me the format, that should be enough to get me stated. my email isxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by emmygzy(m): 11:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
This freelancer people are theif o. A canadian lady awarded me 155dollar job and later cancel and reposted due to some reasons. I just saw -12dollars even after the lady canceled the project. When she now reposted and reawarded me, the money now doubled to -24dollars. Them don collect the money finish na. So if i collect the 155, they will now remove 24, how much come remain na. Please ladywriter, any solution to that?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
OkunrinMeta:

Concerning your Payoneer card, it seems you are not staying in Lagos. It is very difficult to get your card delivered outside Lagos with postcode or no postcode. I will advice you to earn USD 50 on freelancer and order your card via DHL. It gets delivered to your doorstep after four workinng days and you dont need a postcode to apply. You will only carry a means of identification to sign the papers. The money is quite huge but it will serve you better on the long run. This is the best option for people who find it difficult to receive their cards via the normal free postal service.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 11:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
OkunrinMeta:

You have schooled me thoroughly today oo. I have been doing only articles and have gotten so good at it. I can now see I have to been jonsing and I need to move to where the money is. On Freelancer, I charge between 2 and $2.5 per 500 words. I offer more or less the same rate on fiverr and the traffic has almost drowned me. I have suspended all my gig to attend to the orders I have. I now see I need to at least double my rate and learn this academic writing and transcription. Can You help? Just send a few samples to show me the format, that should be enough to get me stated. my email is olutinuoye@gmail.com . Thanks

haaha...okunrinmeta - i was working like you, a month ago. imagine!, i wrote articles of 2000 words /day for $10 (freelancer go still comot their own $5) for some writers from asia. I did that until one of my employers, from pakistan, told me the truth: that I could make more money on freelancer by working independently. My broda where the money dey na proofreading, academic writing, research, letter writing, data entry, copy typing, mathematics, excel and some other skills....abeg forget all these articles shit, except employer ready pay you well...I even earn more money on data entry than on article: i have copied your email i.d. i will contact you on sunday so that we can chat.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 11:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
emmygzy:
This freelancer people are theif o. A canadian lady awarded me 155dollar job and later cancel and reposted due to some reasons. I just saw -12dollars even after the lady canceled the project. When she now reposted and reawarded me, the money now doubled to -24dollars. Them don collect the money finish na. So if i collect the 155, they will now remove 24, how much come remain na. Please ladywriter, any solution to that?

Well, you are right. Freelancer knows how to charge fledglings. But your explanation shows that you haven't read every post on this thread. Lady Writer and some pundits have advised freelancers to always request for milestone before accepting any project. If you had ensured that the employer set his/her milestone, I am very sure that you wouldn't have incurred such colossal loss. COROLLARY: always confirm your employer's milestone before accepting any projects.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 6:36am On Aug 28, 2015
Chidinho10:

Concerning your Payoneer card, it seems you are not staying in Lagos. It is very difficult to get your card delivered outside Lagos with postcode or no postcode. I will advice you to earn USD 50 on freelancer and order your card via DHL. It gets delivered to your doorstep after four workinng days and you dont need a postcode to apply. You will only carry a means of identification to sign the papers. The money is quite huge but it will serve you better on the long run. This is the best option for people who find it difficult to receive their cards via the normal free postal service.
Fallacy.....@bolded....I don't stay in Lagos, yet i get my card and other online materials.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by OkunrinMeta: 7:38am On Aug 28, 2015
Chidinho10:

Thanks, i think thats what ill do. I just dey do ijebu since.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by OkunrinMeta: 7:40am On Aug 28, 2015
topsquino:

haaha...okunrinmeta - i was working like you, a month ago. imagine!, i wrote articles of 2000 words /day for $10 (freelancer go still comot their own $5) for some writers from asia. I did that until one of my employers, from pakistan, told me the truth: that I could make more money on freelancer by working independently. My broda where the money dey na proofreading, academic writing, research, letter writing, data entry, copy typing, mathematics, excel and some other skills....abeg forget all these articles shit, except employer ready pay you well...I even earn more money on data entry than on article: i have copied your email i.d. i will contact you on sunday so that we can chat.
Thanks bro. No forget oo. I need to step up
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by encrypt(m): 7:58am On Aug 28, 2015
OkunrinMeta:

Thanks bro. No forget oo. I need to step up
Payoneer is authorised to give you 50% ($25) discount on dhl shipping but only if you ask them for it wink
Cheers
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by OkunrinMeta: 10:18am On Aug 28, 2015
encrypt:

Payoneer is authorised to give you 50% ($25) discount on dhl shipping but only if you ask them for it wink
Cheers
I never knew this. Thanks. I will ask through live chat?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by encrypt(m): 10:44am On Aug 28, 2015
OkunrinMeta:

I never knew this. Thanks. I will ask through live chat?
Yes during the request once they tell you it's $50, counter that you have been informed they are authorized to give you a 50% discount.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by coderXO(m): 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
samplanner:
pls ladywriter and other good guys in the house, i need your help on some info about wire transfer. i want to know if someone send me money from the U.S through my bank's swift code, how to go about it if the transsaction is done. need help asap pls. thanks.

Contact your bank for wire details and send it to the sender.

Usually, you provide your bank account number, your banks HQ address and swiftcode.

If there is an intermediary bank, you provide that banks swift code and address, and you provide your banks acct number with the intermediary bank.

When sent it takes 2-3 business days to hit your account.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by encrypt(m): 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
@CoderXo received my card today...This dhl shipment is the best!!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by AgreatMan: 2:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
completey:

I can help you to withdraw through paypal. Whatsapp 08032291883.

Thanks, I have saved your number. The money should be ready by tomorrow or next, my client wants me to do a quick job for him worth $5 for a total of $15. I will contact you. I appreciate this.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by AgreatMan: 4:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
Hello dear thanks for the interest for the entry job, We are sorry but the job is currently fullfiled right now... But I have some good news. We currently have an opening position for a facebook marketer position.. This job is very easy anyone can do it.. You don't need to have a skill or anything Just be dedicated and hard working individual and you can earn good amount of money... This job is very simple and anyone can do it..

We are paying $2.00 per 1 post when you reach 50 posting you will get increase to $2.50 per 1 post Please let me know if you are interested I will send you the details.. Our top earners makes around $30-$40 a day And you can be that too..

If you are interested with this job please prepare 5-10 facebook accounts.... blank accounts is fine means no profile picture no city location I will provide this later on.. The more accounts the better because you can have more earnings and old accounts are A+ and so much better to use if you have them. You will use this accounts for your own marketing.. Prepare all the accounts first and knock me when you are ready.. I will give you all instructions and hire you... It will be great if the names are american names..

If you are ready with your 5 or more accounts.. give me your personal email I'm sending you all files first and will send you instructions to make sure you understand the job. "Also please make sure to tell me how many accounts you have ready." I can't send you the instructions if you don't have a ready acounts.

Incase you want to know what you will be promoting, You will be promoting furniture products, free stuff and toys.... Thanks Dear..

My contri peopo, make una help me reason this matter. I bid on a virtual assistance job on FL and the person asked me to chat with one Miss Weaver, that was around a week now, her Skype location is California. I could not start the chat early enough n couldn't reach the babe but I left her a lengthy message. The above text was her reply this morning. She said she gave the job to someone else but that this marketing stuff is open right now. So I really want your reactions/contributions before I go any further. Do you think it's genuine? Will you advice me to go into it? Anyway, make I give una the formula...$40x30days=$1200. Yeh'pa, dem go hear am!!!! Hehehehe Camry Pencil, OK.

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.