Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (486789 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 07, 2015
samplanner:

bro you are absolutely correct, she always threatens to cancel my payments and give me a very bad review on freelancer. most of her projects are big projects and i have been given her quality works. i told her that i only receive payment through payoneer, but she insisted that it must be done by wire. she doesn't know that i can be dangerous when someone tries to play a fastrole on me. i had just send her a mail that if i didn't get my money when the said 9 days elapse, i will deal with her spiritually and i can do that as long as i have her messages in my mail box. with one of the threatening messages she always send to me - i will use it to make her life miserable if i don't receive my money. meanwhile you can see the transaction copy she sent to me (the shaded portion is my account number which i hide).

Yeah, thats how it looks. You should have asked for our opinion here before accepting the project. Well, the deed is done and you should just move on. She will do nothing to your freelanncer account. She has a recruiter who recruits for her and that person has never logged in ever since he recruited you. Whennever she loses her customers, she openns a new freelancer account annd her recruiter recruits again. It looks like a cartel that scammes innnocent people. Move on bro..

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 07, 2015
If you love soccer, let's discuss soccer here https://www.nairaland.com/2582382/soccer-trends. thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by samplanner(m): 3:35pm On Sep 07, 2015
Chidinho10:

Yeah, thats how it looks. You should have asked for our opinion here before accepting the project. Well, the deed is done and you should just move on. She will do nothing to your freelanncer account. She has a recruiter who recruits for her and that person has never logged in ever since he recruited you. Whennever she loses her customers, she openns a new freelancer account annd her recruiter recruits again. It looks like a cartel that scammes innnocent people. Move on bro..

i was away from nairaland when i accepted the project from the first place. i would have ask about her for sure. anyway thanks for saving me from stressing myself again. there are other projects of hers on ground at my end,but i won't do that anymore until i confirmed the validity of the transfer. I'm on my way to the bank now and if they told me that there's no wire transfer done on my behalf. i swear to God She will never try to scam anyone again - i.e if she will ever make it alive again. i have always have a second option for people whose work is to cheat and treat others wrongly. thanks for your time and response i appreciate that.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
samplanner:

i was away from nairaland when i accepted the project from the first place. i would have ask about her for sure. anyway thanks for saving me from stressing myself again. there are other projects of hers on ground at my end,but i won't do that anymore until i confirmed the validity of the transfer. I'm on my way to the bank now and if they told me that there's no wire transfer done on my behalf. i swear to God She will never try to scam anyone again - i.e if she will ever make it alive again. i have always have a second option for people whose work is to cheat and treat others wrongly. thanks for your time and response i appreciate that.

You could have used your bank email to verify it. No need for stressing yourself going to the bank. Just send a message to customer care. The woman na scam but I believe she is on someone's watchlist.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by lordfredrick: 3:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
hello house, please without creating a project is there any way an employer can pay you on freelancer?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by picsOR: 3:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
samplanner:
guys i need help and information pls. i have submitted my normal savings account for a wire transfer from the U.S on one of my side projects. i'm contemplating whether or not the money will enter the account, because i use to hear people say its only a domicillary account that can recieve dollar, but one of my guy said a normal account will do. as at now they made the transfer and a swift copy has been sent to me, but its 4 days now and i'm yet to recieve alert. pls i need helpful tips. thanks.

Only dorm accounts can receive wire transfers. No savings account can, as far as I'm aware.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by samplanner(m): 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
Chidinho10:

You could have used your bank email to verify it. No need for stressing yourself going to the bank. Just send a message to customer care. The woman na scam but I believe she is on someone's watchlist.

yea she is, and definitely she will soon reap what she sowed all this while if she truly what we think. i've sent the mail to my bank to confirm for the transaction just now. thanks.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
picsOR:

Only dorm accounts can receive wire transfers. No savings account can, as far as I'm aware.

Yeah, you are correct but it depends on the bank sha. I use UBA and their savings account can send wire transfer in any currency and receive wire transfers in any currency. Just that the amount will be changed and denominated in naira. But some banks do not.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 07, 2015
samplanner:

yea she is, and definitely she will soon reap what she sowed all this while if she truly what we think. i've sent the mail to my bank to confirm for the transaction just now. thanks.

Okay, your bank will ask for TELEX MESSAGE and when you send the SWIFT COPY, they will render it invalid. Funny enough, the swift copy no get your bank name and country on it. Shebi you been give her your bank SORT CODE
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by isaacgravity(m): 4:13pm On Sep 07, 2015
Everything you need to know on how to make online money are contained in http:///fNHWb0... Specifically for all Undergraduates, Postgraduates, NYSC, O'level Students, business men and women, workers.... Etc... Visit http:///fNHWb0 and get it all for FREE!!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by samplanner(m): 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
Chidinho10:

Okay, your bank will ask for TELEX MESSAGE and when you send the SWIFT COPY, they will render it invalid. Funny enough, the swift copy no get your bank name and country on it. Shebi you been give her your bank SORT CODE

i gave here everything - the bank name, account name, account number, and swift code. she was even the one that asked for this, because I've never receive wire transfer before. she just told me the name if the bank that made the transaction but surprisingly i didn't see the name on that copy she sent to me.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 07, 2015
samplanner:

i gave here everything - the bank name, account name, account number, and swift code. she was even the one that asked for this, because I've never receive wire transfer before. she just told me the name if the bank that made the transaction but surprisingly i didn't see the name on that copy she sent to me.

Na so, the lady na scam. Very harsh, demanding (imagine the insults you get whenever you miss her deadline) and wicked. He days are numbered
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ogalawyer(m): 5:32pm On Sep 07, 2015
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by samplanner(m): 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
Chidinho10:

Na so, the lady na scam. Very harsh, demanding (imagine the insults you get whenever you miss her deadline) and wicked. He days are numbered

it seems you know everything about her. all what you experienced are true and are same thing i went through. i also contacted the Bank she claimed to have made the transaction in Canada and i sent them mail with the so called copy she sent to me. i will take actions as soon as i gather my facts, even though God says we should forgive, but i couldn't remember how many times i deny myself sleep on her projects. i will surely get back at her. online business doesn't mean you will get away with your wrongdoings - there are many ways to kill a Rat.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 07, 2015
samplanner:

it seems you know everything about her. all what you experienced are true and are same thing i went through. i also contacted the Bank she claimed to have made the transaction in Canada and i sent them mail with the so called copy she sent to me. i will take actions as soon as i gather my facts, even though God says we should forgive, but i couldn't remember how many times i deny myself sleep on her projects. i will surely get back at her. online business doesn't mean you will get away with your wrongdoings - there are many ways to kill a Rat.

This one na Canada? No be Star Bank, Kokoma for USA she dey use again?? This woman na confirm scammer.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by samplanner(m): 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
Chidinho10:

This one na Canada? No be Star Bank, Kokoma for USA she dey use again?? This woman na confirm scammer.

hmmm you see, she told me that its from a CFF bank from Canada, and now that i sent her one frightened mail that my bank require a telex message for the transaction, read her reply below:

"What is that thing? I use internet banking to transfer funds. I don’t know which corner part of the world you are living, and if you are acquainted with internet banking or not.

If not, search internet.

I cant describe what that is.

After I made the pay, it takes 12-1 8 hours to lock the money and when money is locked and processed then I receive that swfit copy in email, which I have forwarded. In other word, I do not even need to go to bank to pay money.

And I cant create copy as your bank wants. As told already, I am not some one who owns any bank.

Plus, though I do not have knowledge about banking, but what I am seeing from online, what your bank asking stopped here some 10 years ago.

So now I cant make fool of myself by even asking that,.

Proof:

http://howtoexportimport.com/Difference-between-Telegraphic-Transfer-and-Swift-435.aspx

it stopped after 1990s.

so I am sorry if I cant help in this.

As bank wont open this system just for me now."
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
samplanner:

hmmm you see, she told me that its from a CFF bank from Canada, and now that i sent her one frightened mail that my bank require a telex message for the transaction, read her reply below:

"What is that thing? I use internet banking to transfer funds. I don’t know which corner part of the world you are living, and if you are acquainted with internet banking or not.

If not, search internet.

I cant describe what that is.

After I made the pay, it takes 12-1 8 hours to lock the money and when money is locked and processed then I receive that swfit copy in email, which I have forwarded. In other word, I do not even need to go to bank to pay money.

And I cant create copy as your bank wants. As told already, I am not some one who owns any bank.

Plus, though I do not have knowledge about banking, but what I am seeing from online, what your bank asking stopped here some 10 years ago.

So now I cant make fool of myself by even asking that,.

Proof:

http://howtoexportimport.com/Difference-between-Telegraphic-Transfer-and-Swift-435.aspx

it stopped after 1990s.

so I am sorry if I cant help in this.

As bank wont open this system just for me now."

na so! she go say na village you live and TELEX copy stop during the 1990s. If you open that link, you will never see a correlation between swift and telex message. Now, tell am say make she send the money to a friend for US. Tell am say you get account number of your friend for US, make she send am there. She go tell you say make your friend submit him Social Security number (a number that is meant to be kept secret) before any transactions will take place. She just looks for ways to keep you at a disadvantaged position. Your bank reply you?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by samplanner(m): 6:20pm On Sep 07, 2015
Chidinho10:

na so! she go say na village you live and TELEX copy stop during the 1990s. If you open that link, you will never see a correlation between swift and telex message. Now, tell am say make she send the money to a friend for US. Tell am say you get account number of your friend for US, make she send am there. She go tell you say make your friend submit him Social Security number (a number that is meant to be kept secret) before any transactions will take place. She just looks for ways to keep you at a disadvantaged position. Your bank reply you?

no, up to now my bank hasn't reply me, and do you know the funniest thing? upon all this drama she keeps on asking that i have to submit the work she gave yesterday as soon as possible. hahaha, i reply her that i'm not sending anything untill i recieve a telex copy and if she dont provide that, i will do to her what she wont like.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 07, 2015
samplanner:

no, up to now my bank hasn't reply me, and do you know the funniest thing? upon all this drama she keeps on asking that i have to submit the work she gave yesterday as soon as possible. hahaha, i reply her that i'm not sending anything untill i recieve a telex copy and if she dont provide that, i will do to her what she wont like.

She go give you 24 hours and if you no deliver, she go cancel the "transfer" she don already make
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by samplanner(m): 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2015
Chidinho10:

She go give you 24 hours and if you no deliver, she go cancel the "transfer" she don already make

that is if she ever made the transfer be that. however, i told her already and there's nothing she can do about that.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2015
hmmm...nawa o.....somedays ago i dey here dey beg, dey wail for writer way go help me write $5/400, i no see....now i kon dey see people wey dey write for free, i mean for scammers.. grin

my guy, abeg lick your wounds, your money don enter ISIS hands. COROLLARY; avoid working outside freelancer and always request for a milestone before accepting any offer... if you fit take some time bid for night, i bet you say, you go get better work

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 07, 2015
samplanner:

that is if she ever made the transfer be that. however, i told her already and there's nothing she can do about that.

Guy just move on... But e be like say you write for 1 month to accumulate USD 400 cos she pays after every 21,000 words you write and she pays USD 3/500
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by samplanner(m): 9:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
Chidinho10:

Guy just move on... But e be like say you write for 1 month to accumulate USD 400 cos she pays after every 21,000 words you write and she pays USD 3/500

not really, but i have been writing for her for about 3 weeks now. there are other complex projects i used to write for her at the rate of $7/1000 words that is why the money shootpass 400USD. i have moved on with her already, but i won't let her used me like that without getting back at her. i'm just waiting for confirmation from my Bank and as soon as i heard from them i will do what i have to do on this matter and i swear i wont spare that wicked fellow. i will call the customer care of my bank directly on phone tomorrow morning, i know that after 6 date of wire transfer it will surely hang at their head office before it drops in ones account and i want to confirm that.

but has she ever paid you?

and see the kind of mails she has been sending me below, of which i never care to reply her since.

One thing, I need to know one info.

You are from Africa, right?

Then why not using bank like Barclays, HSBC or standard chartered if you are having issue with local one and if they are using system which were used before 1990s?

Can you please explain these news about your bank being involved in a big scam?

Links:

http://www.malwareteks.com/scams/FirstCityMonumentBankEmailScam.php

http://www.ebolamonkeyman.com/Abolo_Emmanuel.html

http://thesheet.ng/scam-icpc-arraigns-first-city-monument-bank-businessman-for-stealing-n1-billion-from-federal-ministry-of-environment-details/

And you are asking me about things?

My advise, get bank account in proper bank, or you are seriously screwed.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by lordfredrick: 11:56pm On Sep 07, 2015
topsquino:
hmmm...nawa o.....somedays ago i dey here dey beg, dey wail for writer way go help me write $5/400, i no see....now i kon dey see people wey dey write for free, i mean for scammers.. grin

my guy, abeg lick your wounds, your money don enter ISIS hands. COROLLARY; avoid working outside freelancer and always request for a milestone before accepting any offer... if you fit take some time bid for night, i bet you say, you go get better work

How far your job offer now, still available?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 1:07am On Sep 08, 2015
topsquino:

Serzly
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 1:32am On Sep 08, 2015
samplanner:

not really, but i have been writing for her for about 3 weeks now. there are other complex projects i used to write for her at the rate of $7/1000 words that is why the money shootpass 400USD. i have moved on with her already, but i won't let her used me like that without getting back at her. i'm just waiting for confirmation from my Bank and as soon as i heard from them i will do what i have to do on this matter and i swear i wont spare that wicked fellow. i will call the customer care of my bank directly on phone tomorrow morning, i know that after 6 date of wire transfer it will surely hang at their head office before it drops in ones account and i want to confirm that.

but has she ever paid you?

and see the kind of mails she has been sending me below, of which i never care to reply her since.

One thing, I need to know one info.

You are from Africa, right?

Then why not using bank like Barclays, HSBC or standard chartered if you are having issue with local one and if they are using system which were used before 1990s?

Can you please explain these news about your bank being involved in a big scam?

Links:

http://www.malwareteks.com/scams/FirstCityMonumentBankEmailScam.php

http://www.ebolamonkeyman.com/Abolo_Emmanuel.html

http://thesheet.ng/scam-icpc-arraigns-first-city-monument-bank-businessman-for-stealing-n1-billion-from-federal-ministry-of-environment-details/

And you are asking me about things?

My advise, get bank account in proper bank, or you are seriously screwed.

hahahahaha, Na so she go tell you. Later she go tell you say her clients from Kenya dey receive payments from HSBC and Standard Chartered etc She just wants to put you at a disadvantaged position. That swift copy she sent is a scam document. Just move on. Ask her about her company location and see her reaction. By the way, wetin be the username she use to employ you for freelancer?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by solbash11(m): 4:00am On Sep 08, 2015
encrypt:
Does hisenjos buy payoneer funds? I have some for sale

Yes, I do buy payoneer funds but it must be subjected to Legit source.

Oga hisenjos can vouch for my services...

@hisenjos.. It's me, your "loyal pickin" Solomon ..

(Sir, it's a pity I couldn't meet with you in Lagos. Agric-Business don take all my time finish...lol)

- -

You can Sell to US your genuine PayPal $/Payoneer $/ Perfect Money $/ Webmoney....
Get paid into your Local Bank account at a good exchange rate.

About Us.
At Prime-Link Global Communications, We've been providing a very Reliable e-currencies exchange services to several Nairalanders since 2009!

Call 07086268565,
email: solbash1@gmail.com

A Trial will Truly convince you.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by samplanner(m): 7:10am On Sep 08, 2015
Chidinho10:

hahahahaha, Na so she go tell you. Later she go tell you say her clients from Kenya dey receive payments from HSBC and Standard Chartered etc She just wants to put you at a disadvantaged position. That swift copy she sent is a scam document. Just move on. Ask her about her company location and see her reaction. By the way, wetin be the username she use to employ you for freelancer?

lol, username?? I checked the username and it seems non active for now. the username is writingmania2015.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by encrypt(m): 8:03am On Sep 08, 2015
solbash11:

Yes, I do buy payoneer funds but it must be subjected to Legit source.

Oga hisenjos can vouch for my services...

@hisenjos.. It's me, your "loyal pickin" Solomon ..

(Sir, it's a pity I couldn't meet with you in Lagos. Agric-Business don take all my time finish...lol)

- -

You can Sell to US your genuine PayPal $/Payoneer $/ Perfect Money $/ Webmoney....
Get paid into your Local Bank account at a good exchange rate.

About Us.
At Prime-Link Global Communications, We've been providing a very Reliable e-currencies exchange services to several Nairalanders since 2009!

Call 07086268565,
email: solbash1@gmail.com

A Trial will Truly convince you.
The source is legit (fiverr), i already sold the funds though but would have more today. I would need a recommendation from hisenjos or at least any other freelancer on here that has used your service.
One can't be too safe in matters like this.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by slim49z(m): 9:05am On Sep 08, 2015
A little tip for those that work on FV. Whenever you create a new gig, link your custom offers to it, whether it relates to the new gig or not to get the first review on it.

I always create new gigs and I have found out that unless you get a review on that new gig, nobody's gonna order that new gig.

Hope this helps someone.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by victor101(m): 9:08am On Sep 08, 2015
I need to get my money withdrawn from Elance.comWho has used "hisenjos" service before? how credible is he and his service? what are the procedure?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by wisehouse(m): 9:17am On Sep 08, 2015
he his. have used him twice for fiverr and flippa fund. visit his thread for his contact. make sure you contact him on the number on his signature (there are scammers everywhere.

SO how do see elance, Drop some tips here
victor101:
I need to get my money withdrawn from Elance.comWho has used "hisenjos" service before? how credible is he and his service? what are the procedure?

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.