Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (486399 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by coderXO(m): 9:27am On Sep 15, 2015
twosquare:
it has been an issue on Payoneer for years ... That's been one of their lapses they need to close up. I don't know how but they should. Some even opined that they are connivers..... anyhow, I guess you don't use it for online shopping.

I've been using Payoneer over 5 years. Only started experiencing this this year.

I don't quite buy the compromised ATMs because if that is the case my GTB mastercard will have wreaked caused havoc since.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by stagger: 9:35am On Sep 15, 2015
coderXO:

I've been using Payoneer over 5 years. Only started experiencing this this year.

I don't quite buy the compromised ATMs because if that is the case my GTB mastercard will have wreaked caused havoc since.

Payoneer user since 2009, experienced it for the first time this year. Funny enough, I remember seeing two guys close to the Ecobank ATM where it happened in Asokoro just milling around with no particular purpose. I strongly suspect they had a skimming machine.

Anyway I reported, got my funds back. We are now pursuing the case..
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by coderXO(m): 1:46pm On Sep 15, 2015
stagger:

Payoneer user since 2009, experienced it for the first time this year. Funny enough, I remember seeing two guys close to the Ecobank ATM where it happened in Asokoro just milling around with no particular purpose. I strongly suspect they had a skimming machine.

Anyway I reported, got my funds back. We are now pursuing the case..

Ditching Payoneer withdrawals permanently. They are asking me to order a new card via DHL, for the 3rd time this year.

Rubbish. No chance.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
coderXO:

You've not been following. There is no difference is exchange rates in banks except the daily normal currency fluctuations.

I use whatever ATM is closest to me when I need to withdraw.

That been said, I'm soon going to dump this card and just use wires very soon.

Wires is more expensive bro
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ericoleon(m): 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2015
ladywriter:

Welcome on board bro. Please read the thread from the first page to the end, you will understand what the business is all about. You will also learn a lot from our experiences. All the best!
thank you. I did read some of the comments and have a better understanding than I would, if I had not read it. thanks to all the contributors. you all are just to much including the controversial ones lol,
I have placed a couple of bids and hope to get hired anytime soon, I was able to upload my profile picture, so far so good its been looking promising

@ladywriter pls access my writeups whenever I comment and evaluate as well as correct me, thank you all for your time

your sincerely Ericoleon
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by coderXO(m): 2:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
Chidinho10:

Wires is more expensive bro
Nope. For larger amounts they are better than Payoneer.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ericoleon(m): 3:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
AgreatMan:
Hello my peopo, how una dey? Boiz still dey hussle, we wan be like ladywriter.

@samplaner, your tori is very disheartening. Naturally, I don't like biddibg on a project I am invited for. Both writer96 n writingmania have invited me, I didn't respond to them. I no dey like make babe dey toast me, I prefer to do d toasting.

E get one Australian wet I work, d dude deposit 8k AUD inside him FL account but e no[color=#006600][/color] too dey get jobs sha. People dey splash money anyhow. Dude was nice tho, he even offered to pay me more but I told him to forget it and stick to our agreement.

And to chidinho, am sorry about the money withdrawal, them go pay you but ba correct F'up by FL. I am glad to inform you that I've got two middle East dudes that am working for. Those boiz just pack their papa money come dey school for a whole CA, fear of living expenses no even grip them . It makes me feel like, 9ja, maka why? We have this oil too. Gradually I go dey expand my ministry with those two guyz.

Anyway, I've had to reject two jobs after they were awarded to me. I agreed to work for them but after two or three hours, I will inform them to find another person. The first one was a transcription job, d dude offered to pay $10 aud per hour. But the job na die and he wants 6hours of recording in 12 hours. Oh boi, I no know say that tin na die. Would have done it if he had given me 48hours. I jejely tell am make he forget am, after spending 1hour on 1000words. Each hour of recording is about 9000 words. I know say I go eventually disappoint am, so make I kuku disappoint am on time. The other client wants three thousand words in 16hours on ten topics. Time was too short n when I started d job, I realized that there was scarcity of materials. I tell am say I no do. I no want make them come spoil my 5star rating wey I dey maintain. NOTE: they only awarded me the job, I do not accept until I've checked the feasibility of work. Can I offer quality? Can I finish on time?

Hopefully, guyman go buy ASUS x205 lappy as soon as am able to withdraw. The lapi get only 32gig, no CD room. But it will come preinstalled with office suite and the tin wey Trip me pass na the 12hour ba3. I call it the UNDEAD.

See u guyz soon. Hustling continua.

chai you just activate freshness for writing, na you be boss, abeg show us the way na, lol, mentor us make we know were the fish dey, I just read one article for FL by FL staffs, that article just save me plenty trouble on how to bid and other things on FL

I am intersect in going full time on FL, abeg highlight me on the best and surest thinngs to
help me explain a little on transcribing
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by vivoge(f): 3:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
Godmother:
I need some articles written. Good writer pls buzz me

Just sent you a pm.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 15, 2015
coderXO:
Nope. For larger amounts they are better than Payoneer.

You are right especially when you consider the USD 5 loading fee and the USD 3 per 20, 000 on the ATM. Are you wiring it to a dom account or a normal savings account?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by eripecs(f): 7:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
coderXO:

Ditching Payoneer withdrawals permanently. They are asking me to order a new card via DHL, for the 3rd time this year.

Rubbish. No chance.
Why not chat with the support team on the possibility of transferring your money directly to your bank account. I have never used my payoneer card since I got because my money is always directly transferred. Don't know if it's freelancer or payoneer that does it. You can chat them up.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by victor101(m): 8:05pm On Sep 15, 2015
eripecs:

Why not chat with the support team on the possibility of transferring your money directly to your bank account. I have never used my payoneer card since I got because my money is always directly transferred. Don't know if it's freelancer or payoneer that does it. You can chat them up.

@eripecs Please which support team did you chat with payoneer or freelancer support team? re they deductions made before transfer? at what exchange rate does this transfer get to you?

Awaiting your response. Thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by coderXO(m): 8:08pm On Sep 15, 2015
Chidinho10:

You are right especially when you consider the USD 5 loading fee and the USD 3 per 20, 000 on the ATM. Are you wiring it to a dom account or a normal savings account?

Correct.

Wiring to a domiciliary account. Never give anyone a chance to change currencies for you; they will rip you off.

The $3 per card use, plus 1% deduction on the market exchange rate.

Collect your $$$ cash (wire) and go to ab0ki and collect black market rate.

But this is only applicable to large amounts, if you can wait for your funds to accumulate; it much more worth your while.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by coderXO(m): 8:16pm On Sep 15, 2015
eripecs:

Yes I've heard of that but your funds get converted at international market rate which will be some 10% less than ab0ki rate.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 8:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
Can't believe i just lost a $100 proofreading job, just because i shut down my laptop for 10 minutes. kai ( e dey pain me ooo)... na why i hate freelancer o..if your employer no meet you online when in need you, your name na SORRY....I think say i for break record , making $150 in one day. Well, God no why sha.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by deekseen(m): 8:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
deekseen:
If you are a newbie seeking reviews and you are a good articles writer, especially on research, PM me.
drop your emails.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by uzee4real(f): 9:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
Pls what is the procedure for getting a wire transfer and what's the least amount you suggest I leave the money to get to? Someone I know got their payoneer acct compromised. I nor fit shout, after all these sleepless nights.

coderXO:

Correct.

Wiring to a domiciliary account. Never give anyone a chance to change currencies for you; they will rip you off.

But this is only applicable to large amounts, if you can wait for your funds to accumulate; it much more worth your while.

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 9:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
topsquino:
Can't believe i just lost a $100 proofreading job, just because i shut down my laptop for 10 minutes. kai ( e dey pain me ooo)... na why i hate freelancer o..if your employer no meet you online when in need you, your name na SORRY....I think say i for break record , making $150 in one day. Well, God no why sha.
Sorry... Don't you have an android phone or tablet? I bought a tablet (8 inch) just two weeks ago from my freelancing earnings. I learnt this while I was using only laptop and I know I can't stay by lappy all day. That's why you need one, at least for instant online messaging from employers. Anytime my tab vibrates, I know that's a message from an Employer, and I respond immediately. Please go get one, it will help you a lot. Battery wise too, it's advantageous.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by deekseen(m): 10:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
I need a reliable and good article writer. I want to transfer my workload to the person. I have about 10 articles at $2 per article. Any interested person should contact me on whatsapp: 08084092939. Preferably, a newbie. Very urgent.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
coderXO:

Correct.

Sent you a PM
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by chineduho: 2:04am On Sep 16, 2015
topsquino:

eiya,pele. Abeg how do you execute proofreading jobs.Do you use a software? If manually, how exactly do you do that. Everyone can drop their 2cents on this issue.Thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 7:20am On Sep 16, 2015
chineduho:

eiya,pele. Abeg how do you execute proofreading jobs.Do you use a software? If manually, how exactly do you do that. Everyone can drop their 2cents on this issue.Thanks

90% manually, 10 % software.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by coderXO(m): 7:21am On Sep 16, 2015
uzee4real:
Pls what is the procedure for getting a wire transfer and what's the least amount you suggest I leave the money to get to? Someone I know got their payoneer acct compromised. I nor fit shout, after all these sleepless nights.

You have a domiciliary account. The very least you should withdraw will be $500 (versus using your card).

If you have exactly $500 in your account and choose to wire it today, it will hit your dom. account in Nigeria as $450.
To withdraw, your bank will charge 0.5% so; $450 - $2.25 = $447.55 ( x 220 current BM rate ) = N98,505

This same $500, you withdrew via ATM will turn out to be, $500 / $106 (N20,000) = 4.76 times

This means you will use your ATM approximately 5 times getting something close to N95,200 (more like N94,000 because on your 5th withdrawal, you actually won't get a full N20,000 but still get $3 charge on the withdrawal).

The higher over $500 the better, your Naira return becomes much better because regardless of the amount: $500 or $5000; the most you will get charged on the withdrawal is $50 (plus that 0.5%). So instead of withdrawing $500 ten times over a period, getting charged $50 ten times over that period. Your $5000 gets charged $50 once because you waited.

Hopefully all will understand this break down.

---------------------------------------------

Here is my wire instruction in freelancer for GTB.

BENEFICIARY: [MY GTB ACCOUNT NAME], MY ACCOUNT ADDRESS
BENEFICIARY ACCOUNT NO: [MY GTB ACCOUNT#]
BENEFICIARY BANK: [GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC], PLOT 1669 OYIN JOLAYEMI ST. VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS NIGERIA [GTB HQ]
BENEFICIARY BANK SWIFT CODE: [GTBINGLA]

INTERMEDIARY BANK: CITIBANK N.A, NEW YORK USA
INTERMEDIARY BANK SWIFT CODE: [CITIUS33]
INTERMEDIARY BANK ABA #: 021000089
GUARANTY TRUST BANK ACCOUNT# WITH CITIBANK N.A: 36129295

Peace!

3 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 7:26am On Sep 16, 2015
HI, guys

Could anyone suggest how i can do this using a software (Microsoft Word or Excel). I intend to make my last sentence my first sentence and vice versa.

For instance:

Nairaland is a good website
I love facebook.

To

I love facebook

Please i intend to do this without doing COPY OR PASTE.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 8:38am On Sep 16, 2015
coderXO:

You have a domiciliary account. The very least you should withdraw will be $500 (versus using your card).

If you have exactly $500 in your account and choose to wire it today, it will hit your dom. account in Nigeria as $450.
To withdraw, your bank will charge 0.5% so; $450 - $2.25 = $447.55 ( x 220 current BM rate ) = N98,505

This same $500, you withdrew via ATM will turn out to be, $500 / $106 (N20,000) = 4.76 times

This means you will use your ATM approximately 5 times getting something close to N95,200 (more like N94,000 because on your 5th withdrawal, you actually won't get a full N20,000 but still get $3 charge on the withdrawal).

The higher over $500 the better, your Naira return becomes much better because regardless of the amount: $500 or $5000; the most you will get charged on the withdrawal is $50 (plus that 0.5%). So instead of withdrawing $500 ten times over a period, getting charged $50 ten times over that period. Your $5000 gets charged $50 once because you waited.

Hopefully all will understand this break down.

---------------------------------------------

Here is my wire instruction in freelancer for GTB.

BENEFICIARY: [MY GTB ACCOUNT NAME], MY ACCOUNT ADDRESS
BENEFICIARY ACCOUNT NO: [MY GTB ACCOUNT#]
BENEFICIARY BANK: [GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC], PLOT 1669 OYIN JOLAYEMI ST. VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS NIGERIA [GTB HQ]
BENEFICIARY BANK SWIFT CODE: [GTBINGLA]

INTERMEDIARY BANK: CITIBANK N.A, NEW YORK USA
INTERMEDIARY BANK SWIFT CODE: [CITIUS33]
INTERMEDIARY BANK ABA #: 021000089
GUARANTY TRUST BANK ACCOUNT# WITH CITIBANK N.A: 36129295

Peace!
thanks!!! Time to reactivate my gtb account. How many days does it take for the money to reflect in your gtb Dom acct
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by victor101(m): 8:40am On Sep 16, 2015
eripecs:

@eripecs payoneer does not carry out this option for our country, because of your banking policy. So, I wonder how you did yours.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by wisehouse(m): 8:44am On Sep 16, 2015
topsquino:
HI, guys

Could anyone suggest how i can do this using a software (Microsoft Word or Excel). I intend to make my last sentence my first sentence and vice versa.

For instance:

I love facebook.

To

I love facebook

Please i intend to do this without doing COPY OR PASTE.

Use excel. Copy it into excel with each line in one cell, right click one cell and click on sort select options till you get what you want
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by silkytouch(m): 9:00am On Sep 16, 2015
I have seen lots of people here who said they were charged $25 for Payoneer card shipment, I dont get why they are insisting I pay $50! I don make money, to withdraw am again na en i go go through all this kyn yeye trouble!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by coderXO(m): 10:13am On Sep 16, 2015
tranxo:
thanks!!! Time to reactivate my gtb account. How many days does it take for the money to reflect in your gtb Dom acct

Hits your account on the 3rd business day.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by coderXO(m): 10:15am On Sep 16, 2015
victor101:

@eripecs payoneer does not carry out this option for our country, because of your banking policy. So, I wonder how you did yours.

Was previously available in Nigeria but they removed it.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 10:26am On Sep 16, 2015
coderXO:

Hits your account on the 3rd business day.
but that "mug shot" with the key code and is card get as e be ooo
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 10:41am On Sep 16, 2015
tranxo:
but that "mug shot" with the key code and is card get as e be ooo
You mean verification?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 10:42am On Sep 16, 2015
silkytouch:
I have seen lots of people here who said they were charged $25 for Payoneer card shipment, I dont get why they are insisting I pay $50! I don make money, to withdraw am again na en i go go through all this kyn yeye trouble!
so, how u dey do your own, or you don ditch Payoneer?

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.