Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (487105 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Hibiscuss(m): 2:56pm On Feb 25, 2016
stephen2016:

Please I don't understand this proxy stuff. Are you guys using proxy on freelancer? If yes. Then why. Let me know if i have been missing something

I don't use proxy. People only us3 proxy to hide their flag.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by stephen2016: 6:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
Hibiscuss:

I don't use proxy. People only us3 proxy to hide their flag.

You mean their flag on Freelancer ?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Godmother(f): 7:10pm On Feb 25, 2016
stephen2016:

You mean their flag on Freelancer ?

You can make it on freelancer.com without hiding your IP. I work on the site and get jobs. Infact, if you go through the entire pages of this thread, you will see where our able teacher ladywriter urged us to proudly fly our flags. A lot of people here are making it as Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 12:51am On Feb 26, 2016
yhusiee:

Thank you, thank you! I really hope much more comes my way. I mean, I am A fresh graduate, you know what that means.

Welcome to the family. Here, we have loving and caring peeps. Please kindly read this thread from page 1 till the end. It will save you lots of stress and of course, help you evade some mistakes.

Thank me later, welcome to the fold and goodluck!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 12:58am On Feb 26, 2016
Macfortune:

Lolz... U mean it cud be proxy stuff? I'm using simple server nd tin is really frustrating me here, plus nepa wahala... I pray dis tin stops.

A little advice here... Hope you listen
If you fail to treat your business as a business, it will never be a business.
Don't run your business on cheatz cos they are unreliable. One day, you may get stuck in the midst of your work without remedy.
Get a good data bundle from your service provider and use it for your biz
Use cheatz only for pleasure.
Thanks and hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 1:03am On Feb 26, 2016
yhusiee:

I still have more. How do I track an ongoing project with that tracking device? I am seriously feeling like I just sent out a $20 dollar invoice when it should have been like 3 times more. I would have gone through the thread for this but this so so urgent, and I got to meetup to expectations on FL. Can't even bid right now, my hand are full and time is of essence. I need to know this ASAP or I will be cheated out of this thing. Please help me.

Madam, hope say you no dey churn out 3,000 - 5,000 words per day articles to those dubious Indians? You will create invoice and they will never pay you. You really need to read this thread from page 1 till the end. Insist on milestone, don't use invoice.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by completey(f): 7:56am On Feb 26, 2016
If you are free for article writing task, PM me.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 8:22am On Feb 26, 2016
Chidinho10:

Madam, hope say you no dey churn out 3,000 - 5,000 words per day articles to those dubious Indians? You will create invoice and they will never pay you. You really need to read this thread from page 1 till the end. Insist on milestone, don't use invoice.
I tire ooo
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by etcme(m): 9:22am On Feb 26, 2016
Please my Oga's and Madam's in the house. Who can help me with internet and market research. Even if you dont have time to teach, a sample of one you have done before can help me. Thanks in advance
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Macfortune(m): 11:19am On Feb 26, 2016
tranxo:

I tire ooo
Please I need to discuss with you via whatsapp... U can beep me via 08163928936.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by temigreat(m): 11:50am On Feb 26, 2016
Premium Grammarly Account For Free For Lifetime
As we all know, Grammarly is a chrome extension that is also available as a plugin for MS Word. It is an excellent tool and the best tool I have seen yet, that correct Grammar mistakes and improved your writing style. You can download Grammarly from Grammarly.com for free, but it will only show you common grammatical mistakes that even Chrome can tell you. The interesting part of Grammarly is in its pro version in which it improves your post's writing style by suggesting you that what should be here instead of this to improve its readability! We all know that Google is brilliant and fast. It checks a blog's complete content and then ensures that the site has good and quality content. If, it is not happy with your content, it will drop it down. So, having quality content + without any grammatical mistake content is crucial to rank higher. I will be giving out fabulous guide after which following, you will be able to get Grammarly Premium for free! And also, you will be able to improve your writing skills and know many things about grammar. What Is Grammarly? Firstly, let me tell you what Grammarly is. Grammarly is a tool that helps Bloggers to write good content. It not only help Bloggers, but it also help other persons. It is a fabulous tool that suggests great words suggestions that not only improve the text's readability but also writing style because using common words in the posts make Readers sleepy. It not only does these awesome things but also checks for plagiarism from its 8 Million pages collection. Read More: - How To Improve Your Writing Skills Within a Month? What Are The Features Of Grammarly? There are two types of Grammarly available. 1. Free Grammarly 2. Premium Grammarly The features of Free Grammarly Are: 1. It tells about what are the spelling mistakes; 2. It tells about verb forms on words mistakes; 3. It is always active! On Blogger Editor, On Twitter Tweeter & On Facebook Status Updater too! The features of Paid Grammarly Are: 1. It tells about which word is used very often; 2. It tells about which is little effective term and which word will be get fitted their; 3. It tells about where you have forgotten to add s or es and where you have added useless s and es; 4. It says about how to make the sentences more readable; 5. It informs which passive voice sentence should be on active voice sentence; 6. And much more! So, you can say that Paid Grammarly is impressive and significant for Bloggers to improve their Grammar. I will show you How To Get Premium Grammarly For FREE? Today, we will tell you how to get Premium Grammarly using an access code. This code works like any antivirus product key.So if you are interested in getting the premium grammarly account contact me on 07034973493{whatsapp} or bbm 7f6ca98a or temiwonder@gmail.com it just for limited time.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 1:17pm On Feb 26, 2016
Macfortune:

Please I need to discuss with you via whatsapp... U can beep me via 08163928936.
kindly send me a mail. Check signature for email address
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
tranxo:

I tire ooo

Lol, and for her mind she go dey feel say she dey get well paying jobs... Hmmm, those Indians bad wella
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
temigreat:

As we all know, Grammarly is a chrome extension that is
also available as a plugin for MS Word. It is an excellent
tool and the best tool I have seen yet, that correct Grammar
mistakes and improved your writing style. You can download
Grammarly from Grammarly.com for free, but it will only
show you common grammatical mistakes that even Chrome
can tell you. The interesting part of Grammarly is in its pro
version in which it improves your post's writing style by
suggesting you that what should be here instead of this to
improve its readability!
We all know that Google is brilliant and fast. It checks a
blog's complete content and then ensures that the site has
good and quality content. If, it is not happy with your
content, it will drop it down. So, having quality content +
without any grammatical mistake content is crucial to rank
higher.
I will be giving out fabulous guide after which following, you
will be able to get Grammarly Premium for free! And also,
you will be able to improve your writing skills and know
many things about grammar.
What Is Grammarly?
Firstly, let me tell you what Grammarly is. Grammarly is a
tool that helps Bloggers to write good content. It not only
help Bloggers, but it also help other persons. It is a fabulous
tool that suggests great words suggestions that not only
improve the text's readability but also writing style because
using common words in the posts make Readers sleepy.
It not only does these awesome things but also checks for
plagiarism from its 8 Million pages collection.
Read More: - How To Improve Your Writing Skills Within a
Month?
What Are The Features Of Grammarly?
There are two types of Grammarly available.
1. Free Grammarly
2. Premium Grammarly
The features of Free Grammarly Are:
1. It tells about what are the spelling mistakes;
2. It tells about verb forms on words mistakes;
3. It is always active! On Blogger Editor, On Twitter Tweeter
& On Facebook Status Updater too!
The features of Paid Grammarly Are:
1. It tells about which word is used very often;
2. It tells about which is little effective term and which word
will be get fitted their;
3. It tells about where you have forgotten to add s or es and
where you have added useless s and es;
4. It says about how to make the sentences more readable;
5. It informs which passive voice sentence should be on
active voice sentence;
6. And much more!
So, you can say that Paid Grammarly is impressive and
significant for Bloggers to improve their Grammar.
I will show you How To Get Premium Grammarly For FREE?
Today, we will tell you how to get Premium Grammarly using
an access code. This code works like any antivirus product
key.So if you are interested in getting the premium
grammarly account contact me on 07034973493{whatsapp}
or bbm 7f6ca98a or temiwonder@gmail.com it just for
limited time.

Yeah, a friend did this Unlimited Grammarly Premium account for me and it is a good tool. Please just be sure you are not trying to scam people here.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Blackkie: 2:35pm On Feb 26, 2016
Oga,
Link me up

victor101:
I need 3-4 high Calibre freelancers to join me on a project for my client:

Write High-Quality article on a "Sugar Daddy" niche. You'll have to choose a topic to write on, which must pass copyspace. Article must be well researched and of top quality, free of plagarism and also must pass copy-space.. Are you interested? send your suggested topic/proposal to aprofessor@naij.com

Price: $5 400 words ( I may add some more bonus for that stellar-article)

Happy bidding.

Shalom.

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 2:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
Chidinho10:

Lol, and for her mind she go dey feel say she dey get well paying jobs... Hmmm, those Indians bad wella
Lol. Beginner's confidence. I hope she will forget FL until she has read every single word on this thread.

People seem to think we do not know what we are saying whenever we insist they go through the thread with PEN and PAPER.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Blackkie: 2:53pm On Feb 26, 2016
Am free.
I tried sending you PM but could not.

completey:
If you are free for article writing task, me.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by victor101(m): 6:44pm On Feb 26, 2016
Chidinho10:

Yeah, a friend did this Unlimited Grammarly Premium account for me and it is a good tool. Please just be sure you are not trying to scam people here.

Chindinho, I'm interested in the Grammarly premium account. how true is this free stuff gist?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ranson(m): 7:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
Hi Victor101,
How far? I'm still waiting for your response to my mail.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Blackkie: 7:49pm On Feb 26, 2016
Hi Victor101,

I can do what you are looking for.
I sent you a mail.

Kindly get back to me.

victor101:
I need 3-4 high Calibre freelancers to join me on a project for my client:

Write High-Quality article on a "Sugar Daddy" niche. You'll have to choose a topic to write on, which must pass copyspace. Article must be well researched and of top quality, free of plagarism and also must pass copy-space.. Are you interested? send your suggested topic/proposal to aprofessor@naij.com

Price: $5 400 words ( I may add some more bonus for that stellar-article)

Happy bidding.

Shalom.

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
victor101:

Chindinho, I'm interested in the Grammarly premium account. how true is this free stuff gist?

Its for real but most people advertising it here are scammers. I don dey use my own for nearly 5 months now. A client did it for me after writing 7 blog posts for him.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 26, 2016
tranxo:
Lol. Beginner's confidence. I hope she will forget FL until she has read every single word on this thread.

People seem to think we do not know what we are saying whenever we insist they go through the thread with PEN and PAPER.

Lol, everybody want make money fast nau. Even gurus here dey follow the thread with pen and paper, talk less of newbie.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by victor101(m): 11:38pm On Feb 26, 2016
Chidinho10:

Its for real but most people advertising it here are scammers. I don dey use my own for nearly 5 months now. A client did it for me after writing 7 blog posts for him.

Chidinho, I'll be glad if you could do it for me too..
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by yhusiee(f): 11:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
#Whining and grumbling like no man's business#
Now you guys are really out to make me go through the whole of this thread; and I trusted you guys with everything I ever had in my Freelancer life. Do you even know that the whole thread is like over 160 pages? I mean who does that? Read a thread of over 160 pages?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 12:45am On Feb 27, 2016
victor101:

Chidinho, I'll be glad if you could do it for me too..

I will talk to the client to know if he can still do it
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 27, 2016
yhusiee:
Now you guys are really out to make me go through the whole of this thread; and I trusted you guys with everything I ever had in my Freelancer life. Do you even know that the whole thread is like over 160 pages? I mean who does that? Read a thread of over 160 pages?

Lools, this girl funny die! Make God help you... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 1:03am On Feb 27, 2016
temigreat:

As we all know, Grammarly is a chrome extension that is
also available as a plugin for MS Word. It is an excellent
tool and the best tool I have seen yet, that correct Grammar
mistakes and improved your writing style. You can download
Grammarly from Grammarly.com for free, but it will only
show you common grammatical mistakes that even Chrome
can tell you. The interesting part of Grammarly is in its pro
version in which it improves your post's writing style by
suggesting you that what should be here instead of this to
improve its readability!
We all know that Google is brilliant and fast. It checks a
blog's complete content and then ensures that the site has
good and quality content. If, it is not happy with your
content, it will drop it down. So, having quality content +
without any grammatical mistake content is crucial to rank
higher.
I will be giving out fabulous guide after which following, you
will be able to get Grammarly Premium for free! And also,
you will be able to improve your writing skills and know
many things about grammar.
What Is Grammarly?
Firstly, let me tell you what Grammarly is. Grammarly is a
tool that helps Bloggers to write good content. It not only
help Bloggers, but it also help other persons. It is a fabulous
tool that suggests great words suggestions that not only
improve the text's readability but also writing style because
using common words in the posts make Readers sleepy.
It not only does these awesome things but also checks for
plagiarism from its 8 Million pages collection.
Read More: - How To Improve Your Writing Skills Within a
Month?
What Are The Features Of Grammarly?
There are two types of Grammarly available.
1. Free Grammarly
2. Premium Grammarly
The features of Free Grammarly Are:
1. It tells about what are the spelling mistakes;
2. It tells about verb forms on words mistakes;
3. It is always active! On Blogger Editor, On Twitter Tweeter
& On Facebook Status Updater too!
The features of Paid Grammarly Are:
1. It tells about which word is used very often;
2. It tells about which is little effective term and which word
will be get fitted their;
3. It tells about where you have forgotten to add s or es and
where you have added useless s and es;
4. It says about how to make the sentences more readable;
5. It informs which passive voice sentence should be on
active voice sentence;
6. And much more!
So, you can say that Paid Grammarly is impressive and
significant for Bloggers to improve their Grammar.
I will show you How To Get Premium Grammarly For FREE?
Today, we will tell you how to get Premium Grammarly using
an access code. This code works like any antivirus product
key.So if you are interested in getting the premium
grammarly account contact me on 07034973493{whatsapp}
or bbm 7f6ca98a or temiwonder@gmail.com it just for
limited time.

Everything that this person wants to tell us is on Google. Just search on Google for (get the premium grammarly for free and blogger guide)
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Academicwizman(m): 1:09am On Feb 27, 2016
Gurusvillage Writing Service is a registered premium academic writing organisation in Nigeria. The brains behind the organisation have had over 7years experience in academic writing up to PhD level locally and internationally. The organisation is organising a one-week intensive training on academic writing to freelance writers across the country. The training was originally designed to retrain the organisation's workforce (freelancers) in the light of current development in the money-spinning field of academic writing. The firm has now decided to extend the offer to other freelancers interested in academic writing at a highly subsidized rate.

The training fee is N5,000 only. There is free accommodation for the 1 week period. Interested freelancers should call the manager on 08079740224 or send a mail to info@gurusvillage.com or info@brilliantthesis.com . Training starts on Monday 29th February, 2016. Two batches only.
.Note: The ideal training fee is about 50k. The training was heavily subsidized because of possibility of enlisting newly trained freelancers in the organization's workforce if they so desire.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Dygeasy(m): 6:33am On Feb 27, 2016
yhusiee:
LOL! A lot of people do that. I don't really use Freelancer but I use Fiverr and before I started, I went through every thread that had to do with Fiverr and downloaded several ebooks. In fact it took me about two days before I admitted I was good to go. Up till now I jump into any discussion board that has to do with Freelancing. It's not punishment, it is to avoid any sad stories and keep one abreast of the various changes, methods and strategies. If you are wise you would take this Freelancing of a thing serious. Take it as a business enterprise and you would be surprised your income will go from passive to active cos you can actually make good money independent of any other job or source of income.

So try and go through the thread instead of asking questions that has already been treated on this same thread. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by GenyEbere(f): 9:36am On Feb 27, 2016
Am willing to earn a living writing,hence taking my time to read all pages it will take me time but i believe it will worth it,already on page 8

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by eripecs(f): 11:41am On Feb 27, 2016
yhusiee:
my dear read all. i have been here from the beginning and learnt a lot from others. very soon you'll start dropping your own tips from practical experience. you know it's not easy answering the same question over and over again. i follow a lot of thread on nairaland and i know jumping to the present page without reading from the beginning means loss of information. my dear, all you need to succeed on the site is in all the pages.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
Dygeasy:
LOL! A lot of people do that. I don't really use Freelancer but I use Fiverr and before I started, I went through every thread that had to do with Fiverr and downloaded several ebooks. In fact it took me about two days before I admitted I was good to go. Up till now I jump into any discussion board that has to do with Freelancing. It's not punishment, it is to avoid any sad stories and keep one abreast of the various changes, methods and strategies. If you are wise you would take this Freelancing of a thing serious. Take it as a business enterprise and you would be surprised your income will go from passive to active cos you can actually make good money independent of any other job or source of income.

So try and go through the thread instead of asking questions that has already been treated on this same thread. Thank you.

Lools, no dey suffer yourself preach for her. Now she dey claim say its strictly her business, soon e go become everybody business after them scam her and she cry come here. A word is enough for the wise...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.