Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (485621 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Hibiscuss(m): 12:36am On Feb 12, 2016
JSayin:

Oga your rates are not encouraging AT ALLLLLLL.

LOL...The first day i tried withdrawing from him, he told me 190# to a dollar when some people had already started exchanging for 210, i calmly told him i will contact him back. I think the competition is high this days and someone with the highest rate will always have the day.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by papaking1(m): 4:55am On Feb 12, 2016
Thank You Jesus For this New Massive Project, Please Be With me all the Way, I can't do it on my own Lord!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 5:37am On Feb 12, 2016
papaking1:
Thank You Jesus For this New Massive Project, Please Be With me all the Way, I can't do it on my own Lord!
congrats

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by meetmal03(f): 11:21am On Feb 12, 2016
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by meetmal03(f): 11:23am On Feb 12, 2016
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Theflint1(m): 2:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
papaking1:
Congrats bro. I can always help unburden you if it's too much wink
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Hibiscuss(m): 6:20pm On Feb 12, 2016
meetmal03:

Let us help you withdraw your hard earned money on freelancer, upwork, hackhands ets
Our Withdrawal rates still 240 for a dollar

https://www.nairaland.com/2861091/withdraw-etc-via-paypal

Text 08104323941
Whatsapp: +447423097893

The rate never reach #250? I go wait till you increase am to #250. na then i go withdraw my money.
Cheers. cool
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by victor101(m): 6:34pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hi Guys,

I have another project for highly dedicated transcriptionist (editor/proofreader), if you're interested, read the job application culled from the main source. I have been awarded the project, I need one or two freelancers to join efforts on this project.

QA, Proofreading and Editors

To whom it may concern,

I require high quality QAs for an ongoing professional relationship.

Only the best QAs will be selected for this opportunity. Successful workers will be able to work as much as they want, when they want.

There will be many hours of work available everyday, giving you total flexibility.

I require 2 high quality QAs to proofread and edit audio transcriptions.

Looking forward to working with you!

Send me an email with the subject - "Transcriptionist available for your project." to aprofessor@naij.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 6:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by JSayin(f): 8:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hibiscuss:

LOL...The first day i tried withdrawing from him, he told me 190# to a dollar when some people had already started exchanging for 210, i calmly told him i will contact him back. I think the competition is high this days and someone with the highest rate will always have the day.

After complaining here, he told me to get in touch.
I did and asked him his rate.
He told me N200. The very next person. meetmal03 gave me N235.
Finally, Coderxo ended up doing me a favor as a friend and purchased it from me for almost N280.
I'm done with Hisenjos even if Dollar will equal Naira.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 8:25pm On Feb 12, 2016
JSayin:

Finally, Coderxo ended up doing me a favor as a friend and purchased it from me for almost N280.
Hmm this is interesting. Thank God for meetmal03 that came and created a free market. Even those that will never reveal their rates here are now broadcasting their rates all over the place.

Competition is indeed sweet. God dey
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by papaking1(m): 8:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
JSayin:

I checked with aboki today and he offered 300/dollar, i know i could have bargained for more. the best option to maximize our earnings is using Dorm account. at Upwork they charge $30, so if you are collecting up to $200, its actually much better to use a dorm account
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by JSayin(f): 8:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
papaking1:

I checked with aboki today and he offered 300/dollar, i know i could have bargained for more. the best option to maximize our earnings is using Dorm account. at Upwork they charge $30, so if you are collecting up to $200, its actually much better to use a dorm account

I will solve that domiciliary account problem next week.
I would have started the process today but I just couldn't make it to the bank.
E no go pass Tuesday next week. It haff do biko.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Hibiscuss(m): 8:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
papaking1:

I just wish fiverr can withdraw to Dorm acct. I have been keeping my money to myself waiting earnestly till this exchangers will increase even from the current 240# to something better.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by papaking1(m): 8:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
I need help with setting up a paypal payment at upwork so i can use meetmal03 services. the problem is that i registered my paypal account previously using my email which is the same as my upwork account email. now she said i have to use a different email from the one i used in registering for my paypal account. upwork said i have to contact their customer service to edit my W-8BEN information. The whole thing don dey confuse me. ABEG WHO FIT ADVISE ME ON WAY OUT?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by mojeed4(m): 2:18am On Feb 13, 2016
victor101:
Hi Guys,

I have another project for highly dedicated transcriptionist (editor/proofreader), if you're interested, read the job application culled from the main source. I have been awarded the project, I need one or two freelancers to join efforts on this project.

QA, Proofreading and Editors

To whom it may concern,

I require high quality QAs for an ongoing professional relationship.

Only the best QAs will be selected for this opportunity. Successful workers will be able to work as much as they want, when they want.

There will be many hours of work available everyday, giving you total flexibility.

I require 2 high quality QAs to proofread and edit audio transcriptions.

Looking forward to working with you!

Send me an email with the subject - "Transcriptionist available for your project." to aprofessor@naij.com

I just mailed you.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by stephen2016: 8:01am On Feb 13, 2016
ladywriter:

You are welcome!

Please oga can you share the ebook to me?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by papaking1(m): 7:41pm On Feb 14, 2016
JSayin:

I started getting jobs from my first day on Freelancer.
This is my second month in Upwork, not a darn thing has happened.

Quote for a job at upwork and after two days go back and you may be surprised to see less than twenty bid.
Try same at freelancer and you will see more than thirty bid in less than one hour. I honestly believe that freelancer is much more competitive.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by papaking1(m): 5:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
Can anybody recommend a tea or anything that will keep me from sleeping?... Please i am serious
After-all Sleep nor dey bring money
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 15, 2016
papaking1:
Can anybody recommend a tea or anything that will keep me from sleeping?... Please i am serious
on the contrary.....no play with ur sleep o
before u begin write swahili for your clients
#personal experience
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by papaking1(m): 5:48pm On Feb 15, 2016
talk2myles:

on the contrary.....no play with ur sleep o
before u begin write swahili for your clients
#personal experience

thanks but i will never meet up with the deadline for the first milestone if i dont reduce the sleep to the barest minimum. have six other milestone to think off. each milestone is more than two-third of my salary.

Abeg recommend something bro!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 7:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
papaking1:

thanks but i will never meet up with the deadline for the first milestone if i dont reduce the sleep to the barest minimum. have six other milestone to think off. each milestone is more than two-third of my salary.

Bro, many of us here know and have suffered the consequences of sleep deprivation, so we will not suggest anything to you.

Health first. Do not bite more than you can chew. Aim to last long in the game. Work smart.

Shalom

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Dygeasy(m): 7:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
papaking1:

My first one week on fiverr made Nescafe my close pal and I indeed made good bucks but the following week was hell. I couldn't focus at all. Now I just do the ones I can do. After all, what we get on a basic gig on fiverr is something nobody will pay you in Nigeria here except you're a big name. Contentment is key. Just focus on the important ones.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
papaking1:

Please don't joke with your health. When sleep calls, please answer. If you make all the money at the detriment of your health, you will use that same money to manage your health much later.

So tread with caution.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by mojeed4(m): 7:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
papaking1:

You might employ others to help you out though. That way, you get to stay healthy and also keep some bucks.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by JSayin(f): 11:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
papaking1:

Quote for a job at upwork and after two days go back and you may be surprised to see less than twenty bid.
Try same at freelancer and you will see more than thirty bid in less than one hour. I honestly believe that freelancer is much more competitive.

What is good for the goose might not necessarily be good for the gander after all.
Competitive or not, I am glad I am getting jobs particularly this time exchange rate is in 'our favor'.
I just suggest that you stick to what works for you, period.

Yesterday, I sent three book samples to an Upwork client, 24 hours later, no response.
I kept a Freelancer client waiting for 5 hours today because I wanted to sleep. I just sealed a $155 deal with him now.

I'm staying put there.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by papaking1(m): 2:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
JSayin:

What is good for the goose might not necessarily be good for the gander after all.
Competitive or not, I am glad I am getting jobs particularly this time exchange rate is in 'our favor'.
I just suggest that you stick to what works for you, period.

Yesterday, I sent three book samples to an Upwork client, 24 hours later, no response.
I kept a Freelancer client waiting for 5 hours today because I wanted to sleep. I just sealed a $155 deal with him now.

I'm staying put there.

I have given up on freelancer but i think with this your encouragement, i will give it a try again when i am less busy

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by victor101(m): 9:56am On Feb 18, 2016
Hi All,

For my latest project, I need just two freelancers that lives in either USA, CANADA, or AUSTRALIA to join me on an online researching/writing/copy editing project for WIKIPEDIA. I'll give you more details via SKYPE.

Send your Skype ID and why you think I should consider you for this opportunity to aprofessor@naij.com

Shalom!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Neduzze5(m): 11:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
Hello all,

Neduzze5 is my nick and I've been on this site since 2013. Back then in the university, my nick was "Partner" and that's because whatever the job be, I'm your man for it. Helped out my course mates, seniors and juniors for their assignments, term papers, coursework papers, project research materials etc.

I've actually worked on a number of projects for nairalanders and its been fun all along.

I'm just actually using this medium to advertise myself. I can help you write articles, project works, do research, assignments, test work, research paper, journals etc.

My email is on my signature!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by victor101(m): 12:04am On Feb 19, 2016
Neduzze5:
Hello all,

Neduzze5 is my nick and I've been on this site since 2013. Back then in the university, my nick was "Partner" and that's because whatever the job be, I'm your man for it. Helped out my course mates, seniors and juniors for their assignments, term papers, coursework papers, project research materials etc.

I've actually worked on a number of projects for nairalanders and its been fun all along.

I'm just actually using this medium to advertise myself. I can help you write articles, project works, do research, assignments, test work, research paper, journals etc.

My email is on my signature!

Nedu, kindly send your skype ID to aprofessor@naij.com I'll keep you in mind when a job drops.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Neduzze5(m): 12:11am On Feb 19, 2016
victor101:

Nedu, kindly send your skype ID to aprofessor@naij.com I'll keep you in mind when a job drops.

Okay Sir... Doing that right away
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by victor101(m): 12:14am On Feb 19, 2016
Neduzze5:

Okay Sir... Doing that right away

Alright!

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.