Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (487133 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 5:38am On Apr 06, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

I dey teh you
The guy sounds like Paypalking.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 06, 2016
It is quite amazing the kind of adversity one can wake up to start facing... I will not mind any detractors, I know what I am here for. so for all of you making the rounds, saying I sound like whatnot—I don't know, Just feel pathetic for y'all.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by papaking1(m): 2:31pm On Apr 06, 2016
I need small cash immediately to settle an issue, Who can pls help me to withdraw $50 via paypal from upwork?. Meetmal said she cant withdraw $50 and justi is not replying my mail.

pLS who can recommend someone reliable please.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 06, 2016
WriteBoy:
It is quite amazing the kind of adversity one can wake up to start facing... I will not mind any detractors, I know what I am here for. so for all of you making the rounds, saying I sound like whatnot—I don't know, Just feel pathetic for y'all.
Brother, I don't have anything against you or Paypalking. I am just stating my observation that you sound alike. It is left for anyone to draw whatever conclusion they want to.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by HoluwadareY(m): 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
[quote author=Neduzze5 post=44410501]

Welcome,

I must warn you though. Freelancing is not for the soft of heart. You need to be strong because you may need to shed a tear once or twice. You need to be active because you will certainly need to miss many a nights' sweet sleep.

You will equally need to have money, a few bucks because you will need to subscribe and well, our network providers haven't been doing us well of late. You will also certainly need pens and a jotter. It would be of help if you want to be an articulative writer.

That aside, Fiverr I guess is not a bed of roses. I have an account but I've never made use of it again. Freelancer is currently saturated but you could be lucky. Upwork in my opinion is the best although it could take you weeks or months for your first breakthrough.

Good luck.[/quote
pls how long does it take for someone' profile to be reviewed and approved on upwork
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 09, 2016
Dear House. I come for help again.

Writing is not beans—I innately understand—am also not making much progress. Please, I am open to receiving training and a help of any kind to help me advance my skill. Also, if anyone has resources or links they are willing to assist me with, I would be most grateful.

My resolve is burning out fast at this point, hence the need to shore up and get to work.

Thanks.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by papaking1(m): 5:54pm On Apr 10, 2016
Upwork has been a real blessing and continued to be a blessing. I will come back to give acknowledgement to all those that made this journey a success. In the meantime, I just got two different contract and the deadlines are looming, so i will be back when I am less busy.

In the meantime, pls dont give up, just keep bidding.

Please note: I dont bid for any job. I only bid for jobs i know i can do efficiently and i also listen to my heart. If my heart tells me no, i dont waste my bid no matter the amount. And mind you, I dont bid for any job below $50 cos that the level i have set for myself and God has been more than faithful.
Have a glorious week fellow hustlers in progress!

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by encrypt(m): 6:05pm On Apr 10, 2016
Writers in the house who are good at writing scripts for whiteboard videos should contact me. Here are the topics i want you to write on

Rent vs own

Understanding closing costs buyer

Understanding closing costs seller

Types of loans: FHA vs Conventional vs VA

What is Hard Money?

Ideas on staging a home to improve its salability

How house interior paint colors affect mood

Give me a quote for writing the scripts 300-400 words each. Don't quote excessive amounts i am just being lazy and trying to delegate i don't have an extensive budget.
Note: Be sure you can provide quality content, i won't pay for crap articles spun off of ezine or some other article directory.

Regards
Encrypt
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by papaking1(m): 6:38am On Apr 11, 2016
Just did the fastest transfer ever with oxsam88 few minutes ago. Second time transacting with him and I recommend him as the best go-to-guy presently when you need to sell your paypal funds.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Neduzze5(m): 7:36am On Apr 11, 2016
papaking1:
Just did the fastest transfer ever with oxsam88 few minutes ago. Second time transacting with him and I recommend him as the best go-to-guy presently when you need to sell your paypal funds.

My boss... You don forget me abi... E no good oh!!

Shout out to Papaking1... I still remember him every time because he was very wonderful to me. I just wish things had been better at that period given the circumstances.

I hope you will employ cell phone monitoring software for your kids... hehehe grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by justi4jesu(f): 2:14pm On Apr 11, 2016
Withdraw your Funds from Fiverr, Freelancer, Elance via Paypal and get paid in Naira Instantly

Rate - 255

BBm: 529D18D7
Whatsapp: +971555821385
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by lordfredrick: 2:21pm On Apr 11, 2016
I have tried withdrawing from my freelancer account through PayPal but the request have both bounced back. Pls is any other person experiencing this. What could be the problem here.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 11, 2016
masterz:
Hello house,

The one thing most freelance writers have in common is a website.

however, if you are on a budget, you can register a domain for 1 year ($0.99 @ godaddy) and host
it on google's blog () for free

to tie your domain to a google host, use this tutorial;
http://www.somewhatsimple.com/how-to-switch-to-a-dot-com/

I used it my self and you can see my website here;
http://negotiumcolumn..com.ng/... this will redirect you to productnip.com

you can send me a PM if you dont want to do it by yourself.

here to help,
Paul

@CoderXO...sent you a skype request but yet get a response from you

@gensteejay... send me your profile, let me see how I can be of help
I'm sorry for the late response. Here's the link to my profile on Upwork: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~019de7fdc0c970a522
Thanks.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Adinije(f): 4:46pm On Apr 11, 2016
Any fiction writer in the building? I need a flash fiction of about 500 words.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Neduzze5(m): 5:41pm On Apr 11, 2016
Adinije:
Any fiction writer in the building? I need a flash fiction of about 500 words.

Any specific genre? wink
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Adinije(f): 6:35pm On Apr 11, 2016
Neduzze5:

Any specific genre? wink
You never the ebook na
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Neduzze5(m): 7:13pm On Apr 11, 2016
Adinije:
You never the ebook na

Shey you no trust me ni? I can multitask cool
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by papaking1(m): 7:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
Neduzze5:

My boss... You don forget me abi... E no good oh!!

Shout out to Papaking1... I still remember him every time because he was very wonderful to me. I just wish things had been better at that period given the circumstances.

I hope you will employ cell phone monitoring software for your kids... hehehe grin cheesy

Bros I get you for mind o big time. the truth is that the kind of jobs i normally bid for are mostly ebook and the technicality required means i have to do them myself. Be rest assured that once i get any job i feel you can assist me with, i wont hesitate to ask.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by logadims: 10:22pm On Apr 11, 2016
ladywriter:
I have been making money online writing/researching online for the past two years now. I got my first writing job here on Nairaland with a content writing firm in Lagos. I worked for a few month with the company and then moved to www.freelancer.com. Freelancer.com is authentic and most importantly it is free. You can receive your income directly in Nigeria through a master card issued by a company known as payoneer.

Freelancer.com
Freelancer.com is an online marketplace where employers post their jobs and members executes it. There a lot of jobs available on the website - such as writing/data entry/research/ typing/web design/social media marketing/market research/business plan writing etc.

What is required:
1. Open a free account on freelancer.com
2. Search for jobs in the marketplace
3. Place your bids
4. Get picked by the employer
5. Get paid
6. Withdraw your income into payoneer card (Please do not use Paypal, as it is not yet legal to withdraw into Paypal acct, you can only use it to make payment online for now). Payoneer card is better and safe).
7. Withdraw your money from any mastercard ATM in Nigeria.

If you have questions get in touch with me on virtualassistprof@gmail.com
i'll like to have your contact so as to get answers to some questions, on how to use the website. You can email it to logadims@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.