Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (486918 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 16, 2016
Highly talented and experienced academic writers are needed. Good pay awaits you if you can prove your worth. Interested writers should contact me through gurusvillage@gmail.com.

Only serious writers are needed.

Note: You will need to make available a sample of your previous work for assessment. Your CV is also needed. We have zero tolerance for plagiarism.

Only limited space available.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 17, 2016
obasy09:
Highly talented and experienced academic writers are needed. Good pay awaits you if you can prove your worth. Interested writers should contact me through gurusvillage@gmail.com.

Note: You will need to make available a sample of your previous work for assessment. Your CV is also needed. We have zero tolerance for plagiarism.

Interested. I already messaged you.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 17, 2016

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by victor101(m): 1:31am On Apr 19, 2016
DATA ENTRY JOB: Limited Space available(3 slots).

We've got a English (USA) Data Validation Project that needs someone with 24hours/7days a week availability. Must have a laptop with (Google Chrome Installed, Skype Installed) 24/7 Good Internet speed.

We'll be employing immediately!. We pay daily or weekly. Target number of phrases to edit will be given to required complete daily. We'll Prefer unemployed graduates or a work at home mom, as we believe these set of people will have the required amount of time needed for this project. You must be very proficient in English Language( American English ) fast-paced and smart, self-motivated, hard working with good listening skills. This is a very simple project that only requires simply basic computer skills to work on the Data Platform. Only serious minded candidates willing to start now should apply with your Skype ID (We'll train you on how to do the job via Skype Screen Share in just couple of minutes.

Convince us, why should you be given the opportunity to work on this project in just 2 sentences. Please No C.V/credential needed.

Apply with Email Subject: " Am available 24hrs/7days for this job, with a Laptop on Good internet speed."
Email: aprofessor@naij.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 3:32am On Apr 19, 2016
I have a project on Well Stimulated Hydraulic Fracturing. It is a technical report and I need a graduate of Engineering to handle this for me. The project is for 4000 words and I am ready to pay $100 for it. Deadline is 2-3 days. Send me an email to chidinho1995@gmail.com if you are interested. Since its urgent, its on a first come first served basis. No need to quote me here, just shoot me an email. Pleaseif you are not conversant with Engineering, do not bid. Lets not waste our time.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by justi4jesu(f): 3:51am On Apr 19, 2016
Withdraw your Funds from Fiverr, Freelancer, Elance via Paypal and get paid in Naira Instantly

Rate - 255

BBm: 529D18D7
Whatsapp: +971555821385
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by AkProsper(m): 10:24am On Apr 19, 2016
Pls does the fiverr app works on BB bold 5 and the site also on browser.
Cos I can login to fiverr with my torch2 both with opera,ucweb and browser.

Urgent answer please.

Help me review my profil
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tempem: 10:33am On Apr 19, 2016
Please house, I've been on freelancer since Feb this year, yet, I've gotten no job.. Am an architect, I help people design 2D and I do three 3D modelling too... I'll appreciate if someone will help me out.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tempem: 11:35am On Apr 19, 2016
justi4jesu:
Withdraw your Funds from Fiverr, Freelancer, Elance via Paypal and. get paid in Naira Instantly

Rate - 255

BBm: 529D18D7
Whatsapp: +971555821385

Justi, I heard you do help in laptop deals.. Especially, Lenovo.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by justi4jesu(f): 12:45pm On Apr 19, 2016
tempem:

Justi, I heard you do help in laptop deals.. Especially, Lenovo.

Yes I do.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Adinije(f): 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2016
AkProsper:
Pls does the fiverr app works on BB bold 5 and the site also on browser.
Cos I can login to fiverr with my torch2 both with opera,ucweb and browser.

Urgent answer please.

Help me review my profile

www.fiverr.com/prosperprosper

Fiverr don't have app for bold 5. You can use android or pc.
Though I didn't read your profile, but I must comment on your picture. You ought to change it. It doesn't look professional (You snapping yourself) Let someone snap u instead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by samogo1: 6:49am On Apr 20, 2016
[quote author=justi4jesu post=44743473][/quote] can u withdraw from upwork?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by justi4jesu(f): 8:09am On Apr 20, 2016
samogo1:

can u withdraw from upwork?

Sure I can.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by contadina: 10:01am On Apr 20, 2016
Please send the ebook to me on nwachukwu_g@yahoo.com
emmygzy:
please. Send to emmygzy@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by wasiuakande(m): 3:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
victor101:
DATA ENTRY JOB: Limited Space available(3 slots).

We've got a English (USA) Data Validation Project that needs someone with 24hours/7days a week availability. Must have a laptop with (Google Chrome Installed, Skype Installed) 24/7 Good Internet speed.

We'll be employing immediately!. We pay daily or weekly. Target number of phrases to edit will be given to required complete daily. We'll Prefer unemployed graduates or a work at home mom, as we believe these set of people will have the required amount of time needed for this project. You must be very proficient in English Language( American English ) fast-paced and smart, self-motivated, hard working with good listening skills. This is a very simple project that only requires simply basic computer skills to work on the Data Platform. Only serious minded candidates willing to start now should apply with your Skype ID (We'll train you on how to do the job via Skype Screen Share in just couple of minutes.

Convince us, why should you be given the opportunity to work on this project in just 2 sentences. Please No C.V/credential needed.

Apply with Email Subject: " Am available 24hrs/7days for this job, with a Laptop on Good internet speed."
Email: aprofessor@naij.com
hello have sent you an email but not yet reply
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by victor101(m): 5:59pm On Apr 21, 2016
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ken4jj(m): 9:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
I have some articles to deliver to a client and i need a writer. You must be able to deliver top quality and 100% Copyscape pass articles. If interested drop your skype ID and freelancer profile let's discuss or mail me. emmyppp@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by meetmal03(f): 8:38am On Apr 24, 2016
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by kingstylo01(m): 9:38am On Apr 24, 2016
tempem:
Please house, I've been on freelancer since Feb this year, yet, I've gotten no job.. Am an architect, I help people design 2D and I do three 3D modelling too... I'll appreciate if someone will help me out.
try out fiverr

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tempem: 11:11am On Apr 24, 2016
[quote author=kingstylo01 post=44990726][/quote] Boss. Help nah.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by AkProsper(m): 11:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
Why do pple still advertise their gig on buyer request page of fiverr.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by stephen2016: 12:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
Please house, I need little guidance to this issue on freelancer. I placed a withdrawal to a buyers paypal e-mail, and I got a call from freelancer but the poor network in naija couldnt let me finish answering their questions, so I now got this e-mail

As part of our usual security process at Freelancer.com we need to verify transactions recently made in your account.

Before we proceed we need to verify the following information;

- Full name:
- Email address:
- Payment method (If credit card)
- Issuing bank:
- Issuing country:

and the withdrawal is still pending
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ogalawyer(m): 12:20am On Apr 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Blackkie: 12:25am On Apr 27, 2016
I sent you a mail
ogalawyer:
Hello house. Anybody up for a long term content writing job? You must be able to meet tight deadlines and deliver quality content on various topics. Most important, submitted content must be 100% plagiarism free. If you can meet these requirements, kindly contact me at kevinaduga@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ogalawyer(m): 12:46am On Apr 27, 2016
Blackkie:
I sent you a mail
Great! I'll check it out and reply ASAP.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Speak2klein: 9:13am On Apr 27, 2016
Hi guys! You can outsource your writing jobs to me for N1 per word. Contact me via parmzhelp@gmail.com

Cheers!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 28, 2016
hello, gurus in the house. need your help on this question... i've just joined freelancer and anytime i submitted my bid, the result on the bidders list shows my bid with the proposal displayed alongside unlike others. Is this ok, or am I the only one seeing it as the freelancer that owns the bid? If otherwise, how do I set it up for the proposal not to display just like others. Thanks to all who have been sharing and to the op,ladywriter, God bless you...we can all 'see' your kind heart!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by kingstylo01(m): 12:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
tempem:
Boss. Help nah.
pm me. I have an e-book for you... Note: it's totally free
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by EndtimeBlessing: 2:49pm On Apr 28, 2016
Writers Needed
1) You understand academic writing
2) You can handle case study analysis
3) You can handle academic essay (Analytical write up and not the primary school descriptive essays)
4) You understand Harvard referencing.

For case study, I will give you a social issue to write on.
For Essay, I will give you an article to critique or analyse

- You are not likely to be the one I am looking for if you haven't done this before. If you have done this before, do send me a mail on ola@wirenigeria.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by zeke100(m): 5:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
Hello house,

someone should please review this account for me.

http://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~0138556ac0c8b69572/

Thank you

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by OkunrinMeta: 11:10am On May 02, 2016
Chidinho, hi. Just out of curiosity, please share with us how much you make monthly now, on the average. I mean how much you make from all your online writing jobs

It might inspire someone
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 11:21am On May 02, 2016
EndtimeBlessing:
Writers Needed
1) You understand academic writing
2) You can handle case study analysis
3) You can handle academic essay (Analytical write up and not the primary school descriptive essays)
4) You understand Harvard referencing.

For case study, I will give you a social issue to write on.
For Essay, I will give you an article to critique or analyse

- You are not likely to be the one I am looking for if you haven't done this before. If you have done this before, do send me a mail on ola@wirenigeria.com

If you can pay good money, u will have high quality job delivered.

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.