Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (487647 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by odysey: 11:03am On Jan 31, 2017
tonytony208:
Ladywriter is very correct. I also work on freelancer dot com. In fact, that is my only source of income and it is the only viable source through which i personally sponsor my education. But the idea of making $1000 per month will take you time to achieve. If i can work myself out, i can make $600 in a month. But school work doesn't permit me such "leisure".

$600 How can I pull this off? tnx
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nsonaso(m): 6:07am On Feb 01, 2017
My PayPal Withdrawal service Resumed... I withdraw any amount
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by mojeed4(m): 9:24am On Feb 01, 2017
Nsonaso:
My PayPal Withdrawal service Resumed... I withdraw any amount
$16?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nsonaso(m): 11:06am On Feb 01, 2017
mojeed4:
$16?
Contact me
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Chidexter(m): 10:06am On Feb 02, 2017
[quote author=PremiumContent1 post=51159545][/quote]

Do you still need?. Quote me

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Chidexter(m): 10:10am On Feb 02, 2017
stagger:

The curator had to follow me to another thread to reply to something that completely did not concern him. I have left the other thread to him and his cohorts, but no. The idiot had to follow me here.

I have put a challenge to him. I have three thriving offline businesses as well as my freelance business. I am ready to publish my earnings here every week if need be. Let him show us how much he actually makes from this freelancing stuff. Since he cannot mind his business, I will make it my business to reduce him to size.

Employ me pls
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by didymario7(m): 11:28am On Feb 02, 2017
I buy payoneer as high as N430 per $

I send first if credible people here can vouch for you.

See my contact on my signature.

Regards
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by fiddzy(m): 1:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
AgreatMan:
I need two people who studied Biology or zoology or animal science or plant science. Something that is strictly related to plants and animals. Just so you know, I can actually do this myself but I need an input of a "technocrat." I will give you a rough outline, you will go back and create a table of content, we agree on it, and you can start writing. Money will be paid in 3 installments and you will be given something before you start, just to show comitment on my part. What you will be writing on is not difficult, but a bit long. Would you rather do a long and interesting task or a short but impossible task? I am a writer myself, and I know what I will rather pick.

You can check sites, watch youtube videos or read reviews or check your biology textbook but you cannot plagiarize and you must use perfect english. I can check for both of this things in a blink on an eye. The writings will be focused on fun facts. You will also fill an agreement form with an ID card, I really don't need this but I have to do it just in case.

Please, I want only those that have the right background, this job is based on facts and if you write a wrong fact, you are really going to Bleep me up. I will verify everything but I need someone I can trust.

I like round pegs in round holes. I am not like the president of one country that will put a SAN in charge of ministry of power and housing, and put another lawyer in charge of ministry of sports who is busy spended the well spended money.

13k. Sorry, this is not a first come fisrt serve thing as I believe it is not fair, also, a good candiate might turn up late. I guarantee that I can get 50 bids if I take this amount to freelancer but Nigerians are equally brilliant. I will contact people on the first day of next year. robowriter36=@yahoo.=com, (remove the = sign) send anything that could help get the job. thanks all.
Good day to you sir i have been following this thread for days now i am a final year student of crop and env. Protection from a university of agric.(writting my final exams at the moment) , i want to enquire from you sir if there are articles placed on freelancing site that are agriculture related i am not registered yet but taking my time to read through this thread for useful info before i register,I have the basics ,a good laptop,internet connection , a computer literate .Thanks in anticipation sir God bless.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by stephen2016: 2:02pm On Feb 02, 2017
Fiverr funds available ($560). Note funds will get ripe on the 6th of February. Contact me if you can withdraw with paypal. And please no scammers. You must be willing to use escrow or send first. My whatsapp ( zero eight one four four nine seven one zero five one ) 08144971051
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by didymario7(m): 5:48am On Feb 03, 2017
stephen2016:
Fiverr funds available ($560). Note funds will get ripe on the 6th of February. Contact me if you can withdraw with paypal. And please no scammers. You must be willing to use escrow or send first. My whatsapp ( zero eight one four four nine seven one zero five one ) 08144971051

Why withdraw to PayPal when u can get a rate as high as N435 via payoneer? Just saying
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by stephen2016: 10:50pm On Feb 03, 2017
didymario7:

Why withdraw to PayPal when u can get a rate as high as N435 via payoneer? Just saying

coz somebody's payoneer is already on my accoun, trying to get the person to unlink it
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by stephen2016: 10:57pm On Feb 03, 2017
I need few writers who are able to follow simple instructions and add a little bit of creativity to write between 600 - 650 words. This is a bulk work and its urgent so I don't need time wasters please. Save both of us the time - send me a message to my whatsapp - 08144971051. Please quote your rate and how many 600 - 650 words you can write in a day.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by didymario7(m): 9:30am On Feb 04, 2017
I buy payoneer as high as N435 per $

Regards
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by didymario7(m): 9:31am On Feb 04, 2017
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Grammywinner: 4:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
Are You An Exceptional Writer In Dire Need Of A Gig or An Agency In Need Of The Services Of Exceptional Writers? Let Us Then Help You Make The Right Connection.

Visit http://colouredscribes.com A writers Job Board where you can easily announce a job opening by posting a job on the Job Board for free, and also where exceptional writers can also find available openings on the Job Board to apply for.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by humblehustler: 6:44pm On Feb 04, 2017
Hired
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Adinije(f): 5:38am On Feb 06, 2017
Article/ebook writers needed. Send an email to cinod17@gmail.com Attach at least 2 samples/excerpts of pervious works. Thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ajishomo: 10:44am On Feb 06, 2017
didymario7:

Regards
Just had a quick transaction with didymario without a hitch. Sweetest rate peeps.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by didymario7(m): 10:59am On Feb 06, 2017
ajishomo:

Just had a quick transaction with didymario without a hitch. Sweetest rate peeps.

Thanks.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by didymario7(m): 11:02am On Feb 06, 2017
Still Buying

didymario7:

Regards
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 8:30am On Feb 07, 2017
Dear Estimable Academic Writer

Hope this brief note meets you well.

We are a group of writers and we are highly determined to be the number one academic writing team this year. And we would like people like you who can write critically without any grammatical errors to join our team. We are not looking for people who don't have stable internet connection. Nor are we searching for writers who do not meet deadlines. We also don't want people who are not passionate about writing as our watchword is writing less and earning more by churning out quality contents. We don't have any fixed rate. But our pay package is attractive and even better than what you will get at most freelancing sites. To cut the chase, if you are interested, feel free to send your samples of academic writings to topsquino at gmail dot com(please remove the spaces and change at to @ and dot to .). If we believe your sample is great, we will ask you to write a short test of about 100 words just to confirm your proficiency. And if we are satisfied, we will welcome you to join our team. Thank you for reading this most valuable writer.

Regards

Topsquino

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by didymario7(m): 11:56am On Feb 07, 2017
Mouth-Watering Offer!!!

I buy payoneer as high as N440 per $

Regards
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cmecproblem(m): 7:22pm On Feb 07, 2017
Completed.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by didymario7(m): 10:04am On Feb 08, 2017
Offer still valid guys

didymario7:
Mouth-Watering Offer!!!

Regards
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ojasweb(m): 10:53am On Feb 09, 2017
Five Things that Prevent you from getting Sales on Fiverr

1. Poor communication skill.
You already know that communication play the major role when it comes to closing business deal. On Fiverr, if your communication is extremely poor, chances that you'll get sales are lean. Of course, you don't need to be a trained communicator before you can communicate effectively. In fact, you don't need to worry about the grammar unless you're a writer. The most important thing is to reply messages as quick as possible, and provide the relevant information needed to convince prospects.

2. Poorly written gig description.
If you can't invest your time and efforts to write detailed and captivating description for your gigs, then no need to worry about "NO SALES". I've just written a guide on how to write the best gig description, and i will send it to my list later today.

3. Low value-added gigs
Everyone wants to get the best for the price - not giving way too much, but at least, something really awesome. if you can't deliver great values for the price, prospects will patronize someone else. Averagely, every prospective buyer contact at least 2 providers before making their buying decision.

4. Bad reputation
During your first few months on Fiverr, make sure you invest everything that you have to build your reputation. Acquire enough positive reviews that can help you drive more sales. If your reputation is really bad, say goodbye to that account or invest hugely on it so that the reputation can get better.

5. The service you offer and your location
Yes, the service you offer can affect your chance of getting people to buy from you. This is obviously one of the secrets that many sellers don't know. Ideally, you're expected to know your service better, and know how to reach your target market. However, if you've put up a service that makes no sense to your target market, chances of getting people to buy from you are low. For instance, if you're offering services related to Yelp, you should know that your major market is USA, UK, AU, and CA. However, if you don't know the best way to position your service to the prospects, and your location says that you don't live in any of these regions, you might not be able to convince them to buy from you.

I hope this short tip will help you to better optimize your gig and improve your profile to look more professional, and eventually get more people to buy from you.

If you'll like to receive great tips, eBooks, Software, Templates, links, and other great materials that will help you make more money on Fiverr, feel free to join my list by downloading these FREE eBooks.
Download it from Ojasweb Digital Solution and change the name and the location to match yours.

Best of luck!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by didymario7(m): 11:04am On Feb 09, 2017
Offer Still Valid!

didymario7:
Mouth-Watering Offer!!!

Regards
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Appleyard(m): 1:45pm On Feb 09, 2017
stephen2016:
I need few writers who are able to follow simple instructions and add a little bit of creativity to write between 600 - 650 words. This is a bulk work and its urgent so I don't need time wasters please. Save both of us the time - send me a message to my whatsapp - 08144971051. Please quote your rate and how many 600 - 650 words you can write in a day.

I'm interested. I can write five 650 word article a day. How much are you willing to pay for each article?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by EXICON(m): 1:52pm On Feb 09, 2017
You have a mail.

Regards.
Adinije:
Article/ebook writers needed. Send an email to cinod17@gmail.com Attach at least 2 samples/excerpts of pervious works. Thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Raintaker(m): 6:15pm On Feb 09, 2017
AgreatMan:
I need two people who studied Biology or zoology or animal science or plant science. Something that is strictly related to plants and animals. Just so you know, I can actually do this myself but I need an input of a "technocrat." I will give you a rough outline, you will go back and create a table of content, we agree on it, and you can start writing. Money will be paid in 3 installments and you will be given something before you start, just to show comitment on my part. What you will be writing on is not difficult, but a bit long. Would you rather do a long and interesting task or a short but impossible task? I am a writer myself, and I know what I will rather pick.

You can check sites, watch youtube videos or read reviews or check your biology textbook but you cannot plagiarize and you must use perfect english. I can check for both of this things in a blink on an eye. The writings will be focused on fun facts. You will also fill an agreement form with an ID card, I really don't need this but I have to do it just in case.

Please, I want only those that have the right background, this job is based on facts and if you write a wrong fact, you are really going to Bleep me up. I will verify everything but I need someone I can trust.

I like round pegs in round holes. I am not like the president of one country that will put a SAN in charge of ministry of power and housing, and put another lawyer in charge of ministry of sports who is busy spended the well spended money.

13k. Sorry, this is not a first come fisrt serve thing as I believe it is not fair, also, a good candiate might turn up late. I guarantee that I can get 50 bids if I take this amount to freelancer but Nigerians are equally brilliant. I will contact people on the first day of next year. robowriter36=@yahoo.=com, (remove the = sign) send anything that could help get the job. thanks all.
Is this offer still on?
Kindly let me know if it is still on
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by robinsin(m): 7:05pm On Feb 12, 2017
Hi everyone, we all know PayPal has been limiting and restricting Nigerians paypal from getting payment and withdrawal done on their Nigeria PayPal account. Because of this most Nigerians quit doing online jobs and business or some get their fund withdrawn by a third party paypal account who then charge them for using their PayPal account, in fact some are forced to sell their PayPal fund on the rate against there will :O. Some have gone extra mile to get US PayPal (unverified) from fraudsters or other means which is later banned and blocked by PayPal which some have lost their money. I will be helping you get a completely verified US PayPal account setup that is standard and will be free from PayPal ban and restrictions.
Not for free but for an affordable amount. Add yourself to this newly created group of mine... Message me to add you +17374145288, Robinsetting@gmail.com Or easily contact me on my signature to add you as other business related information will be given on what job and business you can start doing that can make you get a ride for your self within six months.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by didymario7(m): 8:57am On Feb 13, 2017
Still valid

didymario7:
Mouth-Watering Offer!!!

Regards
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by toys2seven(m): 2:43pm On Feb 14, 2017
From Generations to Generations,

The Prophecy spoke about a Writer-Knight.

That young incredible writer with a badass imagination.

That writer who can conjure goose pimples and fright.

That writer who can make the Grim Reaper drop his scythe and run.

Are you that ghostwriter with the chain & flaming skull?

Then it is time to enter into the portal before it shuts.

It's time to draw your sword and claim your reward.

I think the prophecy spoke about you.

So Knight; Enter into THE CRYPT: http://www.maturemindstalk.com/p/the-crypt.html

Good luck!

THE CRYPT is a writing competition proudly sponsored by Mature Minds Talk. Writers, check this out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.