Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (486722 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by eripecs(f): 9:23pm On Dec 16, 2016
Dygeasy:
You should be telling the guy to check his PM not that he should send you a PM. For why now? undecided
Thanks. Never thot of that.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Otenzy(m): 10:11pm On Dec 16, 2016
cedaraustine:

Still open. No deadline.
Evening bro. pls check ur pm
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by siralexis(m): 10:54am On Dec 17, 2016
who can help with samples i can show a client.....am new.

ladywriter
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by djlaqua91(m): 11:05am On Dec 17, 2016
vintino:
Payoneer funds needed. ....
430/$
Instant funding.. .
Escrow allowed.. ...

Boss, whatsapped and pmed you. You no answer. Fiverr Paypal is available. I need to withdraw. Thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Day11(m): 12:44pm On Dec 17, 2016
djlaqua91:

Boss, whatsapped and pmed you. You no answer. Fiverr Paypal is available. I need to withdraw. Thanks

How much fund?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by djlaqua91(m): 12:57pm On Dec 17, 2016
Day11:

How much fund?

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by mayriann(f): 8:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
djlaqua91:

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by incredibledan(m): 6:21am On Dec 19, 2016
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nsonaso(m): 2:15pm On Dec 19, 2016
Buying PAYONEER funds, fiverr funds, guru funds, upwork funds, freelance funds... All the funds
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 21, 2016
$400 for sale
Payoneer
Kindly drop your whatsapp
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Mastarcard: 10:48am On Dec 22, 2016
600 $ Payoneer for sale

440 / $

0 7 0 5 3 1 3 9 0 3 9

Call .............
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by olyrayy(m): 12:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
Gys. I just saw that you can withdraw directly to your naira account with Skrill. Has anyone tried it? What was the exchange rate?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by KaBabs1: 2:49pm On Dec 25, 2016
Good afternoon everybody. Please I need someone to send me some nonfiction writing samples. I take God beg una. Thanks

Merry Christmas
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by CallmeLucy(m): 3:42am On Dec 29, 2016
If you have a Verified Payoneer you're not using, send me an email to ask for my contact number.... I'm going to buy the account (The registered Email, password and the security questions) from you at reasonable price. There are some Terms and conditions involved tho, but overall, it's a great.

Just send me an email and I'm gonna get back to you ASAP.

Thanks

Hope we all find Peace.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by AgreatMan: 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2016
I need two people who studied Biology or zoology or animal science or plant science. Something that is strictly related to plants and animals. Just so you know, I can actually do this myself but I need an input of a "technocrat." I will give you a rough outline, you will go back and create a table of content, we agree on it, and you can start writing. Money will be paid in 3 installments and you will be given something before you start, just to show comitment on my part. What you will be writing on is not difficult, but a bit long. Would you rather do a long and interesting task or a short but impossible task? I am a writer myself, and I know what I will rather pick.

You can check sites, watch youtube videos or read reviews or check your biology textbook but you cannot plagiarize and you must use perfect english. I can check for both of this things in a blink on an eye. The writings will be focused on fun facts. You will also fill an agreement form with an ID card, I really don't need this but I have to do it just in case.

Please, I want only those that have the right background, this job is based on facts and if you write a wrong fact, you are really going to Bleep me up. I will verify everything but I need someone I can trust.

I like round pegs in round holes. I am not like the president of one country that will put a SAN in charge of ministry of power and housing, and put another lawyer in charge of ministry of sports who is busy spended the well spended money.

13k. Sorry, this is not a first come fisrt serve thing as I believe it is not fair, also, a good candiate might turn up late. I guarantee that I can get 50 bids if I take this amount to freelancer but Nigerians are equally brilliant. I will contact people on the first day of next year. robowriter36=@yahoo.=com, (remove the = sign) send anything that could help get the job. thanks all.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nsonaso(m): 3:24am On Dec 30, 2016
Buying PAYONEER Pounds £, Euro € and dollars $

Withdraw from fiverr, upwork, freelance and guru...
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by didymario7(m): 7:14pm On Dec 31, 2016
We buy payoneer @ N425. See contact on my signature.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 9:29am On Jan 02, 2017
Happy New Year to everybody on this platform. It has always been a great pleasure to meet or work with a lot of professional writers on this thread. Wishing everybody all that which their heart desires this year. Amen.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 02, 2017
blackprowler:

You can make $600 a month but your "studies" are in the way? Are you studying how to farm millions of dollars? I wonder what Nigerians are all "studying"

$600 a month can NEVER give you the comfortable life good education can give you. It cannot sustain a family for a month on the average. Most people use freelancing as a means to get to their dream positions in life. Dont diss someone that values education. He may use his freelancer earnings to get himself good graduate education overseas and a good job afterwards (which he can always combine with FL). So dont diss people like that.

My 2 cents!!
Happy New Year

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Geofavor(m): 11:28am On Jan 02, 2017
CallmeLucy:
If you have a Verified Payoneer you're not using, send me an email to ask for my contact number.... I'm going to buy the account (The registered Email, password and the security questions) from you at reasonable price. There are some Terms and conditions involved tho, but overall, it's a great.

Thanks

Hope we all find Peace.

Hi,

How much are you willing to part with?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by blackprowler: 12:06pm On Jan 02, 2017
Chidinho10:

$600 a month can NEVER give you the comfortable life good education can give you. It cannot sustain a family for a month on the average. Most people use freelancing as a means to get to their dream positions in life. Dont diss someone that values education. He may use his freelancer earnings to get himself good graduate education overseas and a good job afterwards (which he can always combine with FL). So dont diss people like that.

My 2 cents!!
Happy New Year

I'm not sure if I shd respond to you on the merits of the issue. Suffice to say, your conception of life while miniscule, is in line with mainstream Nigerian thought; so I'm not surprised
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 02, 2017
blackprowler:

I'm not sure if I shd respond to you on the merits of the issue. Suffice to say, your conception of life while miniscule, is in line with mainstream Nigerian thought; so I'm not surprised

Lols, am I surprised? No
One of the various disadvantages of social media is the temerity it provides for people to spill thrash on a daily basis
Live your life and let someone else live his. His decisions and goals are none of your business
And oh! I think like a mainstream Nigerian!
That's cool cos I'm Nigerian!
And you that thinks like a Westerner, I should be seeing you on the pages of newspapers. You should be on the pages of Forbes publications. You should own a big establishment in Silicon Valley and you shouldn't be on this thread looking for $50 jobs from freelance websites.
I even forgot... Empty vessels make the loudest noise

Live your life and dont diss people anyhow
A word is enough for the wise!

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by atoje(m): 12:50pm On Jan 02, 2017
To withdraw ur fiverr, Upwork, freelancer, etc PAYPAL fund contact me and get ur cash immediately in naira.

I can also help to make payment to China or anyother country.

As far as u see paypal logo am always @ ur service.

Contact my signature

Happy new year
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by justi4jesu(f): 4:54pm On Jan 02, 2017
We can buy your PAYONEER FUNDS withdrawn from fiverr,freelancer,upwork with instant funding of Naira etc.

Contact on my Signature.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by aleshsenior2000(m): 7:57pm On Jan 02, 2017
800$ PayPal needed. at 400/$ contact on profile.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by blackprowler: 7:12am On Jan 03, 2017
Chidinho10:

Lols, am I surprised? No
One of the various disadvantages of social media is the temerity it provides for people to spill thrash on a daily basis
Live your life and let someone else live his. His decisions and goals are none of your business
And oh! I think like a mainstream Nigerian!
That's cool cos I'm Nigerian!
And you that thinks like a Westerner, I should be seeing you on the pages of newspapers. You should be on the pages of Forbes publications. You should own a big establishment in Silicon Valley and you shouldn't be on this thread looking for $50 jobs from freelance websites.
I even forgot... Empty vessels make the loudest noise

Live your life and dont diss people anyhow
A word is enough for the wise!

Once more, the unmistakable words from a nigerian mind. Any hope for this country? Not with those living in it at the moment
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by lexxyrule(m): 7:21am On Jan 03, 2017
CallmeLucy:

Thanks

Hope we all find Peace.

I have one that is verified and about 2 years old
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ayo527(m): 10:48am On Jan 03, 2017
atoje:
To withdraw ur fiverr, Upwork, freelancer, etc PAYPAL fund contact me and get ur cash immediately in naira.

I can also help to make payment to China or anyother country.

As far as u see paypal logo am always @ ur service.

Contact my signature

Happy new year

Hello bro.. This is ayo527
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 03, 2017
blackprowler:

Once more, the unmistakable words from a nigerian mind. Any hope for this country? Not with those living in it at the moment

Lols,
Will I descend so low to arguing with you on social media? No
Have a nice day dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.