Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,853 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (485604 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by bizzynix: 1:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
Let us help you withdraw from your Fiverr, Upwork, Iwriter, Freelance, Elance accounts from $50 above into paypal while you get paid in cash instantly. Contact below.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by calaohuru(m): 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
tatacherie:

Good to know
Could you pls help with tips on how to get started plzz...I'm a newbie

Do you write french articles?

check out the link below. It is a data entry site. http://www.miniurls.co/CJnBN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tatacherie: 10:40pm On Jun 20, 2017
calaohuru:

Do you write french articles?

check out the link below. It is a data entry site. http://www.miniurls.co/CJnBN
Yes I do
I've checked it up will do d needful
Thanks a lot
Do u write in French too? Plus any idea where one can offer translation services?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Clone2020(m): 6:56am On Jun 21, 2017
Fiverr, Upwork, Iwriter, freelancer and all PayPal withdrawal rate N340 per dollar

Only withdrawing $100 and above

Rates are listed in ad, no surprises.

My contact in signature

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by rengsho: 7:37am On Jun 21, 2017
ladywriter:
I have been making money online writing/researching online for the past two years now. I got my first writing job here on Nairaland with a content writing firm in Lagos. I worked for a few month with the company and then moved to www.freelancer.com. Freelancer.com is authentic and most importantly it is free. You can receive your income directly in Nigeria through a master card issued by a company known as payoneer.

Freelancer.com
Freelancer.com is an online marketplace where employers post their jobs and members executes it. There a lot of jobs available on the website - such as writing/data entry/research/ typing/web design/social media marketing/market research/business plan writing etc.

What is required:
1. Open a free account on freelancer.com
2. Search for jobs in the marketplace
3. Place your bids
4. Get picked by the employer
5. Get paid
6. Withdraw your income into payoneer card (Please do not use Paypal, as it is not yet legal to withdraw into Paypal acct, you can only use it to make payment online for now). Payoneer card is better and safe).
7. Withdraw your money from any mastercard ATM in Nigeria.

If you have questions get in touch with me on virtualassistprof@gmail.com

Hello Ladywritter, i ve sent you an email. oteeresaerch
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by chidiwondaful: 10:08am On Jun 21, 2017
Ma, I've just sent you a mail.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Dollabiz: 11:36am On Jun 21, 2017
Good
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cicizhang(f): 11:43am On Jun 21, 2017
We are Epay.com ( www.epay.com ) and established in 2014, a legal online payment with PCI &DSS certificate.our main service it is E-currency exchange, money transfer, pay and receive worldwide online.

E-currency exchange: [url]https://www.epay.com/en/deposit_withdraw.htm
[/url]
Perfect Money
Bitcoin
OKPAY
Payeer
PayPal

You can buy and sell your E-currency on Epay.com with a good rate. Learn More:https://www.epay.com/?ref=527495

-Accept global users
- Quick processing order
-Low rate

Money Transfer

We accept some bank channel to transfer and withdraw funds

Western Union
MoneyGram
Wire Transfer

More detail about the fee please check this link: https://www.epay.com/en/fees.htm

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Our target business partner:

E-currency Exchanger, Online Shop, Shopify & Woocommerce Merchant, Bitcoin trading, Webmaster, Investment Platform, Forex Platform, Digital Goods

Benefit:

-Multi-Payment Ways: Deposit and withdraw with Perfect Money, Bitcoin, OKPAY, Payeer, (PayPal) Wire Transfer, Western Union, MoneyGram, Ria Money Transfer and so on.

-Low Fees: It's free to pay and get paid.Our low fees are tough to beat.Compare us with the competition, you save more.

-Safe and Trustful: Epay is a legal online payment system with PCI&DSS certificate. Reliable services help your money arrive safely.

-Global: It's easy to use and we're here to ensure your fund's security.Make payments to anyone at anytime and anywhere.

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by bizzynix: 12:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
Let us help you withdraw from your Fiverr, Upwork, Iwriter, Freelance, Elance accounts from $50 above into paypal while you get paid in cash instantly. Contact below.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 12:36am On Jun 23, 2017
Dear Estimable Digital Strategist:

We are a team of highly ambitious Nigerians, and we are looking for a Freelance Digital Marketing Strategist to help us promote our new business, an e-commerce site, within 1-2 months. To say it another way, you will be working with us for at least 1 month. And if our relationship is smooth, we may extend the contract. While we cannot divulge our business plans now until we hire the successful person, we want you (the applicant) to know that our business model is quite different from popular e-commerce sites like Konga, Jumia, Jiji, and OLX. So, we need somebody who is very motivated to help us promote our websites online.

Our Digital Marketing Aims

• To ensure that within a month, an average online user in Nigeria knows about our services
• To ensure that within a month, most Nigeria users on social media knows about our website.
• To help us reduce the cost of our digital marketing campaign as we have limited capital.

Job Description

• Formulate, develop and manage our digital marketing campaigns
• Provide us a template of the total cost of achieving our digital marketing aims
• Oversee our social media strategies
• Suggest SEO strategies that will help us improve the visibility and ranking of our website on search engines
• Assist us to achieve our digital marketing aims

Our Requirements

• You must be able to articulate your ideas and thoughts both verbally and orally. That is, you must have outstanding oral and written skills.
• You must have strong online sales, marketing and advertising experience.
• You must be reliable, hardworking, passionate about digital marketing.
• You must have good knowledge about the latest trends in digital marketing.
• You must have a full grasp of the mode of operations of e-commerce stores like Konga, Jumia, and Jiji
• You must have a laptop, a smartphone and a reliable internet connection
• You must have a team mindset

Benefits

• Opportunity to be a part of a group of talented young Nigerians who are very passionate about providing great services to clients
• Flexible minimum working hours
• A fair pay

Note

We are not concerned about what you studied in the university or your degrees. We want someone who can offer us practical solutions on how to reduce the cost of our digital marketing campaign as well as achieve the aims of our digital marketing campaign.

How to Apply

Kindly write a letter of 300-400 words, telling about the cost-effective methods which we can use to ensure that every user on Nairaland knows about our new website. Also, tell us why you think you deserve this position. If we are satisfied with your response, we will welcome you to join our team. Our email is topsquino@gmail.com and the deadline is June 29, 2017.

Regards

Topsquno
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 24, 2017
Hloo house, I gave a project work with a milestone but I can't release my milestone I was told to verify my e-mail but didn't get any verification mail....pls help
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by completey(f): 10:36am On Jun 28, 2017
Seasoned academic writer needed for an urgent job. Whatssap below. No time wasters please.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Netfilix: 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
I need a long term writer that can perform at news article, #1 per word
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by routsz: 12:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by alexowoade: 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2017
Netflix am interested
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by dedecoder: 3:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
Netfilix:
I need a long term writer that can perform at news article, #1 per word

You can connect with me at dedecoder@yahoo.com for us to get started or simply drop your email here.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Rawblings(m): 9:13am On Jul 07, 2017
Joined Freelancer yesterday, got a project to work on today!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Daraplato(m): 2:53pm On Jul 08, 2017

Infinix hot for sale. 14k. Price is negotiable. Memory card + new battery included.
Call/WhatsApp 08101091320

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by modath(f): 9:35am On Jul 10, 2017
degee:
Is there a freelancer whatsapp group please?
Kindly add me Ken 08030910338

Hello
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by degee(m): 9:44am On Jul 10, 2017
modath:

Hello
Hello Modath
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by justi4jesu(f): 7:30am On Jul 12, 2017
Buying PAYONEER FUNDS with instant funding of Naira etc.

Contact on my Signature. Tested and Trusted for Years..... wink

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 3:23am On Jul 13, 2017
Fiverr / Upwork withdrawal services available.
Instant payment!

Paypal checkout service also available

Contact my siggy.

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by OkunrinMeta: 12:46am On Jul 14, 2017
An0nimus:

With research?

Yes, with research. What, Is it your final year project? You only need to know how to write, and how to use google.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by feminineA: 1:58am On Jul 14, 2017
completey:
Seasoned academic writer needed for an urgent job. Whatssap below. No time wasters please.

Hello, Is this still available?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by nkhay(f): 7:28am On Jul 14, 2017
I'll buy your Payoneer funds at sweet rate!

Fiverr/Upwork withdrawal Available!

Swift transaction as usual!

The only exchanger verified by the boss himself; Venzal grin..... Contact on sig.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ishayaauta(m): 9:37am On Jul 14, 2017
kikyjasmine:
I need Two serious dedicated writers to work on a project that requires great researching and rewriting skills. Duration: 1 month or earlier if you can finish on time. Quite easy but my workload is heavy. Pay is 50,000 each after the client releases the milestone so no fear. Please I need a hardworking individual not story tellers of light and water problem, we all dey hustle together. Ermm what else, pls send me messages, there's a huge potential for long term work if you don't mind the pay. Thanks
please do you have any new offer?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by completey(f): 6:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
feminineA:

no
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by completey(f): 6:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
feminineA:

no
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 11:02am On Jul 17, 2017
Dear Writer/Blogger:

Hope this message meets you in good health.

PROJECT DESCRIPTION:

This is to notify you that we've another long-term project for writers who are proficient in the following categories: Household Appliances, Beauty Products, and Baby Kids and Toys. Our primary aim is to help buyers make informed decisions about items in those categories which can be found on Jumia, Konga, and other popular online stores in Nigeria. So, we need Nigerian writers who are very proficient in these categories.

REWARD: N1,800/500words and your name will be published along with these articles.

REQUIREMENTS:

1) If you don't have a stable internet connection or laptop, this project is not for you.
2) If you don't understand the rules of grammar (punctuation marks, tenses etc), this project is not for you.
3) If you have not written articles before, this project is not for you.
4) If you are not a creative writer, this project is not for you.
5) If you are not passionate about writing, this project is not for you.
6) If you are not okay with the price, this project is not for you.
7) If you are looking for somebody to train you on writing, this project is not for you.

NOTE: We need high-quality articles. Don't waste your time if you cannot do this. We will not pay you for poorly written content.

HOW TO GET STARTED:

1) Send samples of your articles to topsquino (at) gmail (dot) com NOTE: change the (at) to @ and dot to . and remove the spaces as well.
2) If we are okay with your samples, we will request you to write a 300-word article test on WEDNESDAY OR SATURDAY. We DON'T pay for TEST
3) If we are okay with your test, we will start outsourcing our articles to you on MONDAY.

Regards

Topsquino

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.