Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (487301 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 5:34pm On Nov 30, 2014
cremeandchic:
Hello People,

So i have decided that i want to give back. God has used a lot of people to bless me in this Freelance writing journey and i can't afford to be selfish.

I'm going to give out opportunities to five people who desire to be freelance writers but need to brush up their writing skills. If you don't know how to write or you have never written before, i would teach you how to write superb articles within few minutes.

The training would be for two weeks December 1st - 15th and would be free of charge.

Please, unserious people piss me off so if you don't really need this, don't bother contacting me.

The first five people to contact me on cremeandchic@gmail.com will be enlisted for the training.

Have a good day y'all.

Hi People, thanks to all those who contacted me.

Well, the response was huge and even though i only planned to take in 5 people, i had to take 15. That's plenty of sleepless nights for me. But no probs.

I'm still getting mails but i'm sorry, i can't handle more than 15 people at once. However, i'm considering a second batch to start on the 15th and end on the 30th. After that, the free training would end.

If you are interested in the second batch training, send a mail to cremeandchic@gmail.com with subject 'Second batch'. Once i get ur mail, i would pen you down for second batch. Please, remember it would fall within the festive season so if you are not going to be available or serious about it, let's give those who really need it the chance.

For those who have been chosen for first batch, please check your boxes; you've got mail.

Happy Sunday y'all.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 7:57am On Dec 01, 2014
ladywriter:

@tranxo
Good morning, take a look at the thread topic. It's Writing, not Writting. I guess my proofreading skill just went up a notch. Lol. Don't abandon this thread ooo. Very soon I'll share my experiences on the journey to my first job, pay and a 5-star review. Kudos to all the die-hards!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 10:14am On Dec 01, 2014
tranxo:
Good morning, take a look at the thread topic. It's Writing, not Writting. I guess my proofreading skill just went up a notch. Lol. Don't abandon this thread ooo. Very soon I'll share my experiences on the journey to my first job, pay and a 5-star review. Kudos to all the die-hards!

Yeah, I know. I saw it a long time ago, but i always forget to correct it. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by favourume(f): 7:53pm On Dec 01, 2014
tranxo:

No b small thing. Student don turn teacher. That is nice cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 8:01pm On Dec 01, 2014
favourume:

No b small thing. Student don turn teacher. That is nice cheesy grin
lol...thanks to you all.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 03, 2014
Ladywriter and Co, good morning to you all, please when bidding for a project, and I'm asked to write a proposal (why you think you are d best candidate for this job) , how are my suppose to go about It? Is it Necessary? Or should I dis countenance it, Answers needed...
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by slumcat(m): 8:35am On Dec 03, 2014
hello house.
please can I do the payment verification with my brother's visa card and what card info would I need to do the verification?.
also I'd like to if they are gonna charge any fee from the card.
pls help answer my questions, I'm really interested but I need your guidance too.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:43am On Dec 03, 2014
Raymondenyi:
Ladywriter and Co, good morning to you all, please when bidding for a project, and I'm asked to write a proposal (why you think you are d best candidate for this job) , how are my suppose to go about It? Is it Necessary? Or should I dis countenance it, Answers needed...

@Raymondenyi, the proposal is what we call "sales pitch". This is the place where you need to sell yourself to the employer. You need to tell the employer why you are the best freelancer for the job. It should include your skill, experience and capability to handle the project. There is no way you can get hired without a proposal.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:46am On Dec 03, 2014
slumcat:
hello house.
please can I do the payment verification with my brother's visa card and what card info would I need to do the verification?.
also I'd like to if they are gonna charge any fee from the card.
pls help answer my questions, I'm really interested but I need your guidance too.

I don't think so. The name on your profile must be the same with the one on the visa card. Charges/fees can be removed from your visa card if you don't have any money in your account on freelancer.com.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by slumcat(m): 5:03am On Dec 04, 2014
ladywriter:

I don't think so. The name on your profile must be the same with the one on the visa card. Charges/fees can be removed from your visa card if you don't have any money in your account on freelancer.com.
thanks for the info.
please how much do they normally charge for the fee?.
chei!, I visited your website and read through the thread and I'm really moved. now I'm running around to join the train of freelancers.
madam, please could you be kind enough to extend your end of year promo until next week?.
please that way you'd give more people the opportunity to financial freedom.
I've applied for the payoneer card, I'm expecting it around Jan 5th-10th.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:53am On Dec 04, 2014
slumcat:

thanks for the info.
please how much do they normally charge for the fee?.
chei!, I visited your website and read through the thread and I'm really moved. now I'm running around to join the train of freelancers.
madam, please could you be kind enough to extend your end of year promo until next week?.
please that way you'd give more people the opportunity to financial freedom.
I've applied for the payoneer card, I'm expecting it around Jan 5th-10th.

Ok. Request granted, Promo extended to December 30th. The charge depends on the membership plans you choose, the lowest been $0.99 and $4.99, but they will not remove any fee if you have money in your freelancer account. You can start with the free membership and then upgrade to $4.99.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 8:54am On Dec 04, 2014
Hello folks,

For those of you who have repeat employers on Freelancer.com giving them projects outside the site, how do you receive payments from them? Also, what's the arrangement like, is it strictly on pay after submission or do you have some form of escrow for reduced risk?

Thanks.

cc.
ladywriter
favourume
cremeandchic
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by neyopumpn(m): 10:25am On Dec 04, 2014
Morning to you all, am a new in this forum and it is quite captivating, educative, informative and an eye opener. i have been planning to quit my daily job because of the pay and distance (stress). i joined the wagon and am at a point of writing a proposal, can anyone help with a very good format. Kudos to Ladywriter you are a rare gem. contact me on niyiogunremi@yahoo.com thank you all.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 12:27pm On Dec 04, 2014
I just felt like sharing with you guys again on the need to upgrade your knowledge. Have you ever noticed that when you desire something, you start seeing it all around you. Let me be more clearer. For instance, if you are looking forward to buying a Lexus Jeep or any other car model (sorry, i don't know much about car models), you start seeing it on the road and each time you see it, your desire increases. Another example, if you are newly married and looking forward to getting pregnant, you discover that any corner you turn, you start noticing pregnant women. The fact is, those Lexus jeeps have been plying the road without you taking a conscious look for a long time before you developed the interest. Pregnant women have been walking past you for decades without you noticing them. However, because it is dominant in your thought, you start seeing it everywhere around you.

I used these scenarios to explain my next point. If you upgrade your skills, you start seeing projects (opportunities) along that line. Recently, I have been doing that, I needed to upgrade my skills. So, I embarked on a massive research, got lots of e-books in the niche and read like there is no tomorrow. Guess what, each time I logged into freelancer, I stumbled upon projects requesting for this same skill and i wondered why I have not been seeing them before now. Is it because they have not been posting such projects, no. The problem is with me, I have to upgrade my skills to see opportunities in that niche. Is the project fee the same with my other skills, No. It is much, much more. It is a professional skill.

This is the reason why I keep telling you guys to upgrade your skill, desire to be better, to go higher where you will need to work less and earn more. The year is ending again, you must scale high for next year. Don't be afraid to make a change, strive higher and you will be glad you did. Enjoy you day!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 1:19pm On Dec 04, 2014
ladywriter:
I just felt like sharing with you guys again on the need to upgrade your knowledge. Have you ever noticed that when you desire something, you start seeing it all around you. Let me be more clearer. For instance, if you are looking forward to buying a Lexus Jeep or any other car model (sorry, i don't know much about car models), you start seeing it on the road and each time you see it, your desire increases. Another example, if you are newly married and looking forward to getting pregnant, you discover that any corner you turn, you start noticing pregnant women. The fact is, those Lexus jeeps have been plying the road without you taking a conscious look for a long time before you developed the interest. Pregnant women have been walking past you for decades without you noticing them. However, because it is dominant in your thought, you start seeing it everywhere around you.

I used these scenarios to explain my next point. If you upgrade your skills, you start seeing projects (opportunities) along that line. Recently, I have been doing that, I needed to upgrade my skills. So, I embarked on a massive research, got lots of e-books in the niche and read like there is no tomorrow. Guess what, each time I logged into freelancer, I stumbled upon projects requesting for this same skill and i wondered why I have not been seeing them before now. Is it because they have not been posting such projects, no. The problem is with me, I have to upgrade my skills to see opportunities in that niche. Is the project fee the same with my other skills, No. It is much, much more. It is a professional skill.

This is the reason why I keep telling you guys to upgrade your skill, desire to be better, to go higher where you will need to work less and earn more. The year is ending again, you must scale high for next year. Don't be afraid to make a change, strive higher and you will be glad you did. Enjoy you day!
You are ignoring my question?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 1:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
tranxo:
Hello folks,

For those of you who have repeat employers on Freelancer.com giving them projects outside the site, how do you receive payments from them? Also, what's the arrangement like, is it strictly on pay after submission or do you have some form of escrow for reduced risk?

Thanks.

cc.
ladywriter
favourume
cremeandchic

No, I am not. I don't work for people outside freelancer. Partly because of payment issues and all that. However, I am trying to set up a payment procedure that will allow me to do that on my new website. So, Cremandchic can help you in this regard. She has done a lot of business outside freelancer.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 2:14pm On Dec 04, 2014
tranxo:
You are ignoring my question?

Oga Tranxo, working for people outside freelancer is risky- you could get burnt. But that is what i have been doing for a while now and i have never gotten burnt.

In my case, what i did was to create a verified U.S.A Paypal account. A Nigerian guy did it for me and i think i paid 8k or so. The PayPal account must never be opened with a Nigerian IP address. So, you must subscribe for a monthly proxy server (VPN) which would mask your server and make it seem like you are browsing from the U.S or U.K. This way, you would be able to avoid your PayPal account getting blocked.

Method 2

If you have someone living in the US that you trust, you can ask for their PayPal account and provide same to your employers for payment. When you are ready to withdraw your money, just contact one of these money exchangers on Nairaland. Standardgoldng or any other one you choose. The owner of the PayPal account would transfer the money to Standardgoldng who will in turn pay the naira equivalent into your Nigerian bank account. But i should warn you, their exchange rate is crappy; about 150 dollars to a Naira or thereabout.

Method 3

There are some people who specifically offer these services. They provide you with their PayPal addresses, receive the money on your behalf and pay you the naira equivalent. But the same problem of crappy exchange rate applies. If you need more info- send me a mail on cremeandchic@gmail.com.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 3:17pm On Dec 04, 2014
ladywriter:

No, I am not. I don't work for people outside freelancer. Partly because of payment issues and all that. However, I am trying to set up a payment procedure that will allow me to do that on my new website. So, Cremandchic can help you in this regard. She has done a lot of business outside freelancer.com
...Thank you. Though I don't have immediate plans to go down that road, I just want to know the available options. I have really learnt a lot these past few days. Tons of priceless info at the Community section.
Do you remember the job I told you I accepted without the buyer setting a milestone? After days of no communication from him, I made a complaint to support. They had to mail him to cancel the project, or they would cancel it themselves. He did that within 24hrs and guess what, I was refunded the USD5 project fee.

I really wasted my bids oooo but I'm more focused now. Gone from searching for 1 review to having 3 completed projects in the bag. All from a niche I never knew I was good at.

I took the free 1 month trial with the hope of cancelling it before renewal. But the little coins in my account will take care of it. I am still learning the ropes but my focus now is to reinvest and build my reputation. Very soon I'll be stepping up my game. I can't believe I've had the account since 2010.

Thanks to you for changing it all within 2 week. God has lifted you up already!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2014
cremeandchic:

Oga Tranxo, working for people outside freelancer is risky- you could get burnt. But that is what i have been doing for a while now and i have never gotten burnt.

In my case, what i did was to create a verified U.S.A Paypal account. A Nigerian guy did it for me and i think i paid 8k or so. The PayPal account must never be opened with a Nigerian IP address. So, you must subscribe for a monthly proxy server (VPN) which would mask your server and make it seem like you are browsing from the U.S or U.K. This way, you would be able to avoid your PayPal account getting blocked.

Method 2

If you have someone living in the US that you trust, you can ask for their PayPal account and provide same to your employers for payment. When you are ready to withdraw your money, just contact one of these money exchangers on Nairaland. Standardgoldng or any other one you choose. The owner of the PayPal account would transfer the money to Standardgoldng who will in turn pay the naira equivalent into your Nigerian bank account. But i should warn you, their exchange rate is crappy; about 150 dollars to a Naira or thereabout.

Method 3

There are some people who specifically offer these services. They provide you with their PayPal addresses, receive the money on your behalf and pay you the naira equivalent. But the same problem of crappy exchange rate applies. If you need more info- send me a mail on cremeandchic@gmail.com.
Wow! That was loaded! Daalu. I will definitely get in touch with you if I eventually have a cause to take the leap.

Pity your free writing course doesn't fit my schedule. Some of us are not full time freelancers, and 6pm isn't that favourable for me. I wonder if people like me will get any consideration in this regard.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
tranxo:
...Thank you. Though I don't have immediate plans to go down that road, I just want to know the available options. I have really learnt a lot these past few days. Tons of priceless info at the Community section.
Do you remember the job I told you I accepted without the buyer setting a milestone? After days of no communication from him, I made a complaint to support. They had to mail him to cancel the project, or they would cancel it themselves. He did that within 24hrs and guess what, I was refunded the USD5 project fee.

I really wasted my bids oooo but I'm more focused now. Gone from searching for 1 review to having 3 completed projects in the bag. All from a niche I never knew I was good at.

I took the free 1 month trial with the hope of cancelling it before renewal. But the little coins in my account will take care of it. I am still learning the ropes but my focus now is to reinvest and build my reputation. Very soon I'll be stepping up my game. I can't believe I've had the account since 2010.

Thanks to you for changing it all within 2 week. God has lifted you up already!

Happy for you. Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 4:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
tranxo:

Wow! That was loaded! Daalu. I will definitely get in touch with you if I eventually have a cause to take the leap.

Pity your free writing course doesn't fit my schedule. Some of us are not full time freelancers, and 6pm isn't that favourable for me. I wonder if people like me will get any consideration in this regard.

Awww, i have a day job too o.

But no problem, you can join the next batch. We'll see what we can do to make things a bit more flexible.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 4:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
cremeandchic:

Awww, i have a day job too o.

But no problem, you can join the next batch. We'll see what we can do to make things a bit more flexible.
Thanks. Awesome! One other thing. How are hourly projects done? Is it that one must be logged on to execute it? Is there a timer on the site for this?

cc
ladywriter
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by gurusmac4: 5:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
pls house i can't see where i can bid for project at freelancer
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by slumcat(m): 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2014
ladywriter:

Ok. Request granted, Promo extended to December 30th. The charge depends on the membership plans you choose, the lowest been $0.99 and $4.99, but they will not remove any fee if you have money in your freelancer account. You can start with the free membership and then upgrade to $4.99.
yes o! thanks so much madam. you will hear from me.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by boladale(f): 4:22am On Dec 05, 2014
Hi all

I've been reading this loaded thread and trying to take action. I'm grateful indeed.

@ ladywriter and other married women especially: Are academic credentials required at any point? If so, are there any issues if you have your maiden name on your certificate and your current ID has your new surname? reply pls, thanks.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by favourume(f): 6:09am On Dec 05, 2014
tranxo:
Hello folks,

Thanks.

cc.
ladywriter
favourume
cremeandchic

My broda, it's based on trust. Maybe I just got favoured but it's only one of my employers that I get paid outside freelancer. I use my PayPal to recieve payments and it has been going well since. But pls be sure that you can get your money before you try that
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by favourume(f): 6:16am On Dec 05, 2014
boladale:
Hi all

I've been reading this loaded thread and trying to take action. I'm grateful indeed.

@ ladywriter and other married women especially: Are academic credentials required at any point? If so, are there any issues if you have your maiden name on your certificate and your current ID has your new surname? reply pls, thanks.

I dont think it's a problem. When I wanted to verify myself, I sent them documents with my maiden name and explained to them that I was married. You may be asked to send your credentials when you add them as part of your
profile.

It is solvable so just focus your mind on making money grin
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 7:59am On Dec 05, 2014
favourume:

My broda, it's based on trust. Maybe I just got favoured but it's only one of my employers that I get paid outside freelancer. I use my PayPal to recieve payments and it has been going well since. But pls be sure that you can get your money before you try that
Nigerian Paypal?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by boladale(f): 9:27am On Dec 05, 2014
ok, thanks.

I dont think it's a problem. When I wanted to verify myself, I sent them documents with my maiden name and explained to them that I was married. You may be asked to send your credentials when you add them as part of your
profile.

It is solvable so just focus your mind on making money grin
[/quote]
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Phantomine(m): 9:09pm On Dec 06, 2014
ladywriter:

You can try Elance and Odesk. But all in all, I advise people not to stay long on these freelancing websites. They are launching pads, not a permanent office. I will advise you to learn other skills like research and e-book writing. That way you can make quick bucks and move on. You can write e-books and sell it on Amazon Kindle. It will give you a residual income on monthly basis ( I run a course on it). There are so many businesses you can do online. Take your time to learn all you can while writing articles, then move ahead to establish yourself.

@Ladywriter, I'm quiet glad u mentioned Amazon kindle. I've bn quietly taking my time to follow from page 1. It's quite tasky tho, considering I only discovered this thread 5 days go. I've been copying every meaningful write post here and filing them aware so I can take a day off and go over d whole stuff again for maximum result. My Freelance account is up already and I've likewise registered with payoneer. I also discovered a thread on naira land talking abt Amazon kindle and I had a promonition that half of the jobs coming through Freelancer might be going on sale on Amazon kindle. It seems to me both are innevitably interlinked.
As a prolific writer of over 20 years of experience writing for local and a couple of international magazine; plus a profile of over 18 Nigerian movies; Amazon kindle seems to appeal to me more because of the residual prospect, but then I feel it might just be better to start off with Freelancer for experential development.
Now I have these question for you;

(1) Is it possible to combine both Freelancer & Amazon kindle considering the possible work load & deadline for both.

(2) Don't u think it's far more lucrative to take time out to learn the art and start producing my own e-books on Kindle than spending the same time to research and write an e-book for a client on freelancer.

(3) Is it possible I get a sample of ur research work? So, I can have an idea how a research work is expected to be written.

Pls note, I'm only 35yrs old and I only started writing professional at age 15, hence I feel I stand a great chance at excelling on both platforms.
I wish you can further show me which areas of specialization my experience can come in handy on both platforms.
Thank you.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Phantomine(m): 10:01pm On Dec 06, 2014
ladywriter:

Great Job Chidnho10, a journey of a thousand miles starts in a day. Well done! Yes, you need to take an English test. Most employer requests that freelancers take that exam before bidding on their job.

It's funny; I opened an account with freelancer over 5 days ago and I've not received any mail or prompt to take any test. Is this unusual?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 10:13pm On Dec 06, 2014
Phantomine:

@Ladywriter, I'm quiet glad u mentioned Amazon kindle. I've bn quietly taking my time to follow from page 1. It's quite tasky tho, considering I only discovered this thread 5 days go. I've been copying every meaningful write post here and filing them aware so I can take a day off and go over d whole stuff again for maximum result. My Freelance account is up already and I've likewise registered with payoneer. I also discovered a thread on naira land talking abt Amazon kindle and I had a promonition that half of the jobs coming through Freelancer might be going on sale on Amazon kindle. It seems to me both are innevitably interlinked.
As a prolific writer of over 20 years of experience writing for local and a couple of international magazine; plus a profile of over 18 Nigerian movies; Amazon kindle seems to appeal to me more because of the residual prospect, but then I feel it might just be better to start off with Freelancer for experential development.
Now I have these question for you;

(1) Is it possible to combine both Freelancer & Amazon kindle considering the possible work load & deadline for both.

(2) Don't u think it's far more lucrative to take time out to learn the art and start producing my own e-books on Kindle than spending the same time to research and write an e-book for a client on freelancer.

(3) Is it possible I get a sample of ur research work? So, I can have an idea how a research work is expected to be written.

Pls note, I'm only 35yrs old and I only started writing professional at age 15, hence I feel I stand a great chance at excelling on both platforms.
I wish you can further show me which areas of specialization my experience can come in handy on both platforms.
Thank you.

Answers to your questions
1. It is possible to combine Amazon kindle with freelancer.com, but it is not easy. I tried doing that throughout this year, but I did not get the result i wanted (I was only able to write about 10 books or so). My workload on freelancer was much more than I could combine with Amazon Kindle.

2. Yes, I agree with you, it is better to spend more time creating e-books for Amazon kindle than writing for clients. However, Amazon kindle is not as easy as you think. You need a lot of information to succeed in the business. I read tons of e-books, listen to video recordings of people that are making it on Amazon kindle before I understood how the platform works. There are a lot of things involved from picking the topic to write, researching for best titles, writing, formatting, uploading and marketing. You need to be ready to dig out information and learn. I have a mentoring class for it if you are interested.

3. One way you can combine freelancer.com with Amazon kindle, is by just bidding for research work as they don't take much time (it's more of brain work) and you get to earn a lot. I wrote an e-book on that and I gave examples of research work i handled, how to charge for research works, how to carry out the research using Google and other search engines etc. You can get the book on my website - www.alwaysontopbiz.com.

All the best!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.