Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (486992 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by emtar(m): 1:31am On May 12, 2015
List step by step guide. Thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 1:33am On May 12, 2015
udemzyudex:

$2/500 words? Only a hungry writter will take this job..

Please I advise that you mind your own business when doing certain things. It will save you a hell lot
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by udemzyudex(m): 6:15am On May 12, 2015
Chidinho10:

Please I advise that you mind your own business when doing certain things. It will save you a hell lot
No,i won't. $2/500 words? Damn.... I will still say it again,only hungry writers will accept that...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 7:34am On May 12, 2015
udemzyudex:
No,i won't. $2/500 words? Damn.... I will still say it again,only hungry writers will accept that...

Please stop this. I wrote for less than this when i started.

Don't discourage others. She's doing a good thing by sharing with others. Don't make her feel bad about it.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by paragon40(m): 7:54am On May 12, 2015
gud morning please I need urgent answer to this woke up this morning to discover 2500 have bn deducted from my firsrbank....acct showing freelancer. com and I did not authorise such payments...
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 8:12am On May 12, 2015
paragon40:
gud morning please I need urgent answer to this woke up this morning to discover 2500 have bn deducted from my firsrbank....acct showing freelancer. com and I did not authorise such payments...
What membership plan are you on Freelancer.com?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by paragon40(m): 9:24am On May 12, 2015
tranxo:
What membership plan are you on Freelancer.com?
after registration last month logged in today and saw something iike plus member.....I had 2 log in wen I noticed the deduction.. I did not request for any. upgrade..... pls how can I get my. money bk and stop this am planning to deactivate mai acct....cuz I registered wen mai skul was on strike.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by udemzyudex(m): 10:09am On May 12, 2015
cremeandchic:

Please stop this. I wrote for less than this when i started.

Don't discourage others. She's doing a good thing by sharing with others. Don't make her feel bad about it.
naaa...she is only trying to take advantage of them,you wrote for less than that cos u choose to... I'm not stopping anyone from taking the offer.

she can at least do the job her sef and keep the #400 ,and use it to drink Orijin.

It's better to start a site flipping biz or affliate marketing than writing for $2.

If you know what it means to write,you will understand what i'm saying...

4 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by OkunrinMeta: 11:01am On May 12, 2015
udemzyudex:
naaa...she is only trying to take advantage of them,you wrote for less than that cos u choose to... I'm not stopping anyone from taking the offer.

she can at least do the job her sef and keep the #400 ,and use it to drink Orijin.

It's better to start a site flipping biz or affliate marketing than writing for $2.

I wonder how much you earn. But i know the price she offered is more than fair for the beginner. Please mind ur business or bring your 5$ job to give us instead. That will be wonderful.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by udemzyudex(m): 11:11am On May 12, 2015
OkunrinMeta:

I wonder how much you earn. But i know the price she offered is more than fair for the beginner. Please mind ur business or bring your 5$ job to give us instead. That will be wonderful.
ok
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by udemzyudex(m): 11:15am On May 12, 2015
Only those who do copy&paste or spinning of articles will be the one shouting.... Smh
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 12, 2015
udemzyudex:

Arguing with you is a waste of time. Maturity certainly does not come with age.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 3:17pm On May 12, 2015
paragon40:
after registration last month logged in today and saw something iike plus member.....I had 2 log in wen I noticed the deduction.. I did not request for any. upgrade..... pls how can I get my. money bk and stop this am planning to deactivate mai acct....cuz I registered wen mai skul was on strike.
I thought as much. I believe you somehow subscribed to the one month free plus membership, which just renewed automatically at $9.95
You can cancel this plan and go back to free membership. Even if you cancel it now, you will still enjoy the current benefits of plus membership until it is time for another renewal.
I do not think you can get your money back. If you are not ready to fully utilize your account yet, simply go for the free membership.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 3:27pm On May 12, 2015
udemzyudex:

If i know what it means to write?

$2 is certainly not a great price but it is a good offer for people who are starting out and need reviews. i've seen people beg others for $1 jobs just for the reviews so go and do your domain flipping and don't discourage people who are trying to help others grow their freelance writing businesses here.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by udemzyudex(m): 3:57pm On May 12, 2015
cremeandchic:

If i know what it means to write?

$2 is certainly not a great price but it is a good offer for people who are starting out and need reviews. i've seen people beg others for $1 jobs just for the reviews so go and do your domain flipping and don't discourage people who are trying to help others grow their freelance writing businesses here.
beg just to get reviews? Anyway, i'm not trying to discourage anyone.. At least,this place is not freelancer,the fact that others are begging for $1 doesn't mean you should do same... I never said domain flipping bro,i was talking about site flipping,just like an online real estate...

Where you create a blog with a particular niche,write seo articles and sell...

anyway,lets close the case.... Cos u started from the bottom doesn't mean everyone should start from the bottom..
It's not everyone who start from the bottom always make it to the top...

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by udemzyudex(m): 3:59pm On May 12, 2015
Chidinho10:

Arguing with you is a waste of time. Maturity certainly does not come with age.
I guess u're feeling the pain cos you write for $2 and you think everyone should write for $2 too? Smh... Maturity my foot,i wonder why u're reply me if truely u're matured.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by paragon40(m): 4:16pm On May 12, 2015
tranxo:
I thought as much. I believe you somehow subscribed to the one month free plus membership, which just renewed automatically at $9.95
You can cancel this plan and go back to free membership. Even if you cancel it now, you will still enjoy the current benefits of plus membership until it is time for another renewal.
I do not think you can get your money back. If you are not ready to fully utilize your account yet, simply go for the free membership.
thanks mailed dem already here was mai message... "I am not aware of the membership upgrade I made may credit card details available for verification purpose..and not for upgrade as stated in your mail...I will appreciate if the membership update days can be calculated and the remaining balance returned.... Freelancer can check I have not been using my account and I also want to close my account to stop further charges I will appreciate if my money is retured and days of upgrade calculated and balance returned.. Thanks in advance.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 4:19pm On May 12, 2015
paragon40:
thanks mailed dem already here was mai message... "I am not aware of the membership upgrade I made may credit card details available for verification purpose..and not for upgrade as stated in your mail...I will appreciate if the membership update days can be calculated and the remaining balance returned.... Freelancer can check I have not been using my account and I also want to close my account to stop further charges I will appreciate if my money is retured and days of upgrade calculated and balance returned.. Thanks in advance.
let us know their response
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by paragon40(m): 4:19pm On May 12, 2015
paragon40:
here was ther response Thank you for contacting us again.
You may refer to your previous tickets with ID: SRV-803-90926 and
BIK-469-48439 as the same concern has been addressed there. If you wish
to have the refunded 7.95 EUR membership fee returned to your to your
credit card as well as the closure of your account, do let us know so we
can forward it for processing.
Let us know how you would like to proceed.
---
Regards,
Kaiya T.
Freelancer.com Support
Need help? Check out our help page:
https://www.freelancer.com/help/
---
Download our mobile app!
https://www.freelancer.com/mobile
e: support@freelancer.com
w: http://www.freelancer.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by paragon40(m): 4:22pm On May 12, 2015
I was told my money will be returned within 10 working days.... dem Bleep up I no request for any upgrade and dey automatically deducted mai money...na first bank I blame.....thanks bro for your tyme..
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 4:27pm On May 12, 2015
[quote author=udemzyudex post=33666815] beg just to get reviews? Anyway, i'm not trying to discourage anyone.. At least,this place is not freelancer,the fact that others are begging for $1 doesn't mean you should do same... I never said domain flipping bro,i was talking about site flipping,just like an online real estate...

Where you create a blog with a particular niche,write seo articles and sell...

anyway,lets close the case.... Cos u started from the bottom doesn't mean everyone should start from the bottom..
It's not everyone who start from the bottom always make it to the top...[/quote

Oh, so you started from the top, congratulations!

Now leave those who have to work their way up to the top to do just that.

My point is, don't discourage people here from trying to offer other people jobs because they fear backlashes and criticisms from people like you.

If you have better jobs to offer, bring it here, if you don't, how are you any better than the person you are criticizing?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by paragon40(m): 4:30pm On May 12, 2015
I had a chat with der customer care few minutes ago...she told me she will forward a transfer request....
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by udemzyudex(m): 5:20pm On May 12, 2015
[quote author=cremeandchic post=33667888][/quote] STFU.... Who is discouraging who? If u find it hard to comprehend my post or probably don't know what to type,just move on bro... Haba

You don't really have to start from the bottom to make it,if thats what u want to know bro..
some of those who started from the bottom could not even make it to the middle.... The fact that you recieve $2 for a start doesn't neccesarily mean others should accept that too. I'm not discouraging anybody,cos i believe no one is a kid here.

You can go ahead and beg for $0.5 job,thats your own biz....
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 5:45pm On May 12, 2015
paragon40:
I was told my money will be returned within 10 working days.... dem Bleep up I no request for any upgrade and dey automatically deducted mai money...na first bank I blame.....thanks bro for your tyme..
I will advise you not to close the account. Since they have agreed to refund you, simply change your membership to free membership so you do not incur any monthly fee while you are idle. You never know when you will need this account again. You may find it more difficult to register again if the registration requirements change in future.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 5:48pm On May 12, 2015
udemzyudex:
Only those who do copy&paste or spinning of articles will be the one shouting.... Smh
Hello, please I need your advice on writing. Are you on Freelancer.com or are you a seasoned writer?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 5:55pm On May 12, 2015
udemzyudex:
STFU.... Who is discouraging who? If u find it hard to comprehend my post or probably don't know what to type,just move on bro... Haba

You don't really have to start from the bottom to make it,if thats what u want to know bro..
some of those who started from the bottom could not even make it to the middle.... The fact that you recieve $2 for a start doesn't neccesarily mean others should accept that too. I'm not discouraging anybody,cos i believe no one is a kid here.

You can go ahead and beg for $0.5 job,thats your own biz....

@udemzyudex, I love your thinking, but not everyone is opportune to start from the middle or the top especially if you are new in the business. If I tell you my own story you won't believe it. I started with $1 articles and today by the grace of God, I charge between two and three digits for One research job. God took me through a process and I am grateful for that. I believe life is a process and it is fun and rewarding if we take it step by step. Don't discourage anyone from taking up the project please, it might be a life saver for them.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by udemzyudex(m): 6:35pm On May 12, 2015
ladywriter:

@udemzyudex, I love your thinking, but not everyone is opportune to start from the middle or the top especially if you are new in the business. If I tell you my own story you won't believe it. I started with $1 articles and today by the grace of God, I charge between two and three digits for One research job. God took me through a process and I am grateful for that. I believe life is a process and it is fun and rewarding if we take it step by step. Don't discourage anyone from taking up the project please, it might be a life saver for them.
I understand,but the fact that i said only hungry writers will do the job doesn't mean i m discouraging anybody... Anybody can pick of the job and act as if he/she didn't see my post....

i'm not discouraging anybody.....
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by udemzyudex(m): 6:37pm On May 12, 2015
tranxo:
Hello, please I need your advice on writing. Are you on Freelancer.com or are you a seasoned writer?
All u need is here bro...
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Lachynos2k2(m): 7:35pm On May 12, 2015
@ all ,pls what are the benefits one stand to gain as a plus member in freelancer? thank you.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 12, 2015
How do I get the payoneer card?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 9:21pm On May 12, 2015
udemzyudex:
All u need is here bro...
How much do you charge per 500 words - fresh and rewrites?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 12, 2015
udemzyudex you are missing the point here!. You have achieved alot for yourself by being able to build and flip websites, but there are people here who cannot but start out with writing, this is not because they do not want to earn as much as you do but because they need reviews to grow their profiles and build their confidence, a launching pad for bigger projects in the future.

I started out writing 500 word articles for 1 usd and also grew to write the same word lenght for 20 usd when i had something to show for it.

Dont relent if you are a newbie, forget the ridiculously low slave wages and work hard to build an admirable portfolio. You can only get repeat work most times at the price you dictate when you do excellent work. I have lost well paying customers by doing certain jobs half hazardly, and i wouldn't want you to make the same mistake.

Cheers!
wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.