Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (485634 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Aida13: 12:38pm On May 14, 2015
Pavore9:

At least with the $105.13 l got it has covered my Cable TV subscription and electricity bill for the next 12 months! cheesy cheesy

Wow really? I think I need to move to your location lol

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by 1money: 1:39pm On May 14, 2015
I also recommend hisenjos. He is good and fast.
Aida13:

Since my tranx was above $200 it was at $170 which isn't bad. The summary below:

Paypal up to $200 165
Above $200 170
Above $1000 negotiable
Transfer fee as charged by bank.

----- I normally use my debit card but this was an emergency so I was really glad. Also, it saves me having to go to the local bank and deposit my cash lol. While I wait for a new card I'll be using this option. My last one was compromised angry hackers.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Jdesigns(m): 4:20pm On May 14, 2015
What a customer says about me

https://www.nairaland.com/1235169/truexgold-nairaland-customer-support/66#33723907

I always try my best to give good deal for paypal fund
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 5:19pm On May 14, 2015
oga pavore9, no blog updates this week?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Pavore9: 5:25pm On May 14, 2015
cremeandchic:
oga pavore9, no blog updates this week?

Aunty, you dey harass me o! Make l cook finish then l would do a post! cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 5:47pm On May 14, 2015
Pavore9:

Aunty, you dey harass me o! Make l cook finish then l would do a post! cheesy cheesy

Oliver twist naim dey worry me. Oya do quick chop finish i dey wait u.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 14, 2015
pls help!

i have been trying to sign up on payoneer but i have not been able to go to the second page of the form. After filling the first page, i clicked on 'NEXT" but the page keep loading for more than 30mins and i tried accessing another website and the websites successfully opened.

pls what do u think might be the cause
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 14, 2015
Hi peeps
registered on freelancer but after two bids its telling me to take a test before i can bid again.....help pls hw do i go about it
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:49am On May 15, 2015
MULLAH123:
Hi peeps
registered on freelancer but after two bids its telling me to take a test before i can bid again.....help pls hw do i go about it

Yes, you will need to write tests if you want to bid on some projects. I think it is around $5 per test. There are two ways to go about it, it is either you use accumulated points or you use your money to purchase it. You can read more on that in the help section on FL.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:50am On May 15, 2015
barackosuco:
pls help!

i have been trying to sign up on payoneer but i have not been able to go to the second page of the form. After filling the first page, i clicked on 'NEXT" but the page keep loading for more than 30mins and i tried accessing another website and the websites successfully opened.

pls what do u think might be the cause

You can try and use another browser or system.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ken4jj(m): 11:02am On May 15, 2015
I just registered on freelancer after much procrastination. I wanted to select 20 skills but its not allowing me to select more than 5 skills. Plz what should i do?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by jonaboy: 11:14am On May 15, 2015
ken4jj:

I just registered on freelancer after much procrastination. I wanted to select 20 skills but its not allowing me to select more than 5 skills. Plz what should i do?
. I am sure you are on free membership, update your membership to a paid one and you would be able to add more skills. Best of luck.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ken4jj(m): 11:18am On May 15, 2015
Thanks.

I'm on free. Please explain more how it works.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Folayinka: 4:12pm On May 15, 2015
Just to pass by, atimes, freelancing could be interesting and frustrating most especially when you are starting up running after articles. The beauty of it is that, with endurance and perseverance, the Gain usually surpasses the Pain. When the going gets tough, it's only the tough that gets going. WE ARE MOVING AHEAD! God Bless Madam Ladywriter and everyone in the house.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 15, 2015
God bless and crown ur efforts ladywriter....pls can you help me lookup my account and corect me where i errd my username is abba0lmn
and secondly pls can i get a project or two from you so as to have review which will help me boost my account...thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by jonaboy: 6:13pm On May 15, 2015
ken4jj:
Thanks.

I'm on free. Please explain more how it works.
. Login to freelancer and click on your profile page and there you would see your current membership, then click upgrade but you have to verify your payment method using your ATM card. I used my Fidelity bank card to verify mine and I was gieven a free one month trial of plus membership. Wish you luck.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ken4jj(m): 10:37pm On May 15, 2015
Please gurus, can you help me clarify these.

1. milestones: The milestones i'm seeing is the one i'm expected to set, what should i write when bidding for jobs? I dont understand this proposed milestone stuff.

2. where can i find the bids i made on my dashboard. I'm not seeing any.

Tanx
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Missle4(m): 6:17am On May 16, 2015
How do you guys subscribmean mean the monthly data subscription. Which network is affordable and flexible, and which plan would you suggest me use.

Someone told me to use the glo 1k for 3gig i.e bb subsubscription and tether it 2 my PC is anybody currently using the procedure, "Am using Android to tether".

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by mexite: 11:47am On May 16, 2015
Missle4:
How do you guys subscribmean mean the monthly data subscription. Which network is affordable and flexible, and which plan would you suggest me use.
Someone told me to use the glo 1k for 3gig i.e bb subsubscription and tether it 2 my PC is anybody currently using the procedure, "Am using Android to tether".

I currently use Glo bb subscription (1k) but I subscribe like 3 times a month cos I use a tweaked android. Pays more than any current data subscription from these telecoms, that's 9gb for 3k.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by mexite: 11:51am On May 16, 2015
ken4jj:
Please gurus, can you help me clarify these.

1. milestones: The milestones i'm seeing is the one i'm expected to set, what should i write when bidding for jobs? I dont understand this proposed milestone stuff.

2. where can i find the bids i made on my dashboard. I'm not seeing any.

Tanx

Milestones are the goals you are gonna achieve in the course or on completion of the project. You can decide to break it into simpler steps. Assuming you want to work on a writing project like 30 articles, you can create 3 milestones for 10 articles each and you will need to divide the bid price into 3, one for each.

To find your bids, go to Project, scroll to "recent project".

I hope these answer your questions.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 5:34pm On May 16, 2015
Aida13:

Ugh at the risk of being racist I so detest those guys. If I just see an invite to bid from anyone from those Asian countries I will just vex lol. I can never ever bid on their projects EVERRR. Its good you dumped the project. Everyone knows their rep now so it would not look too bad that you have one or two abandoned projects.

Just avoid them in future and never do those off site interactions thru email unless you are close to the client. Do everything thru Freelancer and make sure the 100% milestone has been paid even before pressing that ACCEPT PROJECT button.
actually, the most funny thing about this thing was that I saw a project last week or so....*nd the Employer in CAPITAL LETTERS said Asians and Indians should keep off. I don laugh tire grin....and anytime i'm just scrolling thrgh projects and I saw anyone with a miserly pay....ur guess is as good as mine...it is 98% indian.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 5:39pm On May 16, 2015
Aida13:

Ugh at the risk of being racist I so detest those guys. If I just see an invite to bid from anyone from those Asian countries I will just vex lol. I can never ever bid on their projects EVERRR. Its good you dumped the project. Everyone knows their rep now so it would not look too bad that you have one or two abandoned projects.

Just avoid them in future and never do those off site interactions thru email unless you are close to the client. Do everything thru Freelancer and make sure the 100% milestone has been paid even before pressing that ACCEPT PROJECT button.
the last statement is true, newbies should take note, one indian sent me a message like that, have had the experience twice now. They will say u should pay $20 for registration fee for a project to be awarded by the company. grin SMH, na naija u wan scam ba? Freelancer.com is too jampacked with scammers and time wasters.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Pavore9: 5:55pm On May 16, 2015
twosquare:
the last statement is true, newbies should take note, one indian sent me a message like that, have had the experience twice now. They will say u should pay $20 for registration fee for a project to be awarded by the company. grin SMH, na naija u wan scam ba? Freelancer.com is too jampacked with scammers and time wasters.

Most who offer virtual assistant jobs are pimps, haast444 is a confirm P.I.M.P! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 6:13pm On May 16, 2015
Pavore9:

Most who offer virtual assistant jobs are pimps, haast444 is a confirm P.I.M.P! cheesy cheesy cheesy
hahahahahahaha
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Aida13: 6:47pm On May 16, 2015
twosquare:
actually, the most funny thing about this thing was that I saw a project last week or so....*nd the Employer in CAPITAL LETTERS said Asians and Indians should keep off. I don laugh tire grin....and anytime i'm just scrolling thrgh projects and I saw anyone with a miserly pay....ur guess is as good as mine...it is 98% indian.

You are so on point grin grin These people want me to become a racist (against Indians). But I hold myself back lol. But now even the Western employers ie Canada, Europe, US etc know these Asians are bad news. And yet they are the ones ruling that site for years now...Most of the top freelancers are Asian (indian, pakistan etc). I wonder o.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 2:14am On May 18, 2015
pls help me somebody by name sevagest offer me his data entry when i bid but i click to check his account it shows me account have been closed pls what does that signifies?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 9:29am On May 18, 2015
MULLAH123:
pls help me somebody by name sevagest offer me his data entry when i bid but i click to check his account it shows me account have been closed pls what does that signifies?

It means the account is closed. It is likely to be a fake account. You should be careful while bidding on data entry jobs, there are more fakes than originals. Start with article writing and build up your profile and then learn other skills.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by yujaysworld1: 9:37am On May 18, 2015
Chidinho10:
School has resumed and I need three writers to handle my projects while I am away at school. You must deliver according to deadline and own a freelancer account and a working email. Payments will be made on freelancer and jobs will be assigned via email. please I work strictly to time and I don't want disappointments.

I pay a flat rate of $2/500 words and the jobs are mostly academic and web content. Contact me via chidinho1995@gmail.com if you are interested. Thank you!
Thanks Mr. Chidi. I appreciate the job and review. God bless your heart.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 18, 2015
yujaysworld1:

Thanks Mr. Chidi. I appreciate the job and review. God bless your heart.

Thanks dear, just do as I told you and the sky will be your starting point. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ken4jj(m): 2:07pm On May 19, 2015
Please can a freelancer give a job to a fellow freelancer on the freelancer platform? I see some people inviting freelancers to do a job and i also see them bidding for other jobs too. wetin dey hapen?

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.