Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (486451 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 12:10am On Jun 21, 2015
twosquare:
Have checked his profile. I believe he is Indian, rather than from the States he claimed.Looking at his education information, both are completed in India. Most Asians are bad news on freelancer.com

thank you for assisting me to vet him. Most of these Indian guys think they are better than us grin grin grin grin. And my experiences with them have proved otherwise. They can't even articulate their thoughts via writing, let alone speak good English. well, my level done change now. No more writing for $2 per 500/words for those idiots who are only ready to pay nothing but pittance for quality write-ups.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Twistaray(m): 1:12am On Jun 21, 2015
Following..
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by henriq2: 4:59am On Jun 21, 2015
As a beginner, which site should I start with
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by amscholar001: 12:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
ladywriter:

@Samplanner, what they told you is a lie! You can make money as a Nigerian/black on Fiverr. I did it and it worked. You don't have to falsify your identity to make money online. This is the gospel I have been preaching and will continue to preach by the grace of God. What will you gain by changing your IP so you can make money online. There is a saying that goes "Integrity is the soul of business". Be who you are and be honest in your dealings and you will go far in life. It is not only your identity that helps you to make money on fiverr/online - your skill, your profile description, pic, video, tags, pricing etc. All of these factors contribute to your success on freelancing websites. Well, the ball is in your court, decide ye which way ye want to follow. But as for me and my house, we will follow the ways of the Lord.

#Seconded
Our fathers failed us, our children should not say the same of us.

4 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
slim49z:

I understand. You are a busy person naa. I just hope it won't affect my fiverr rating cos am suppose to deliver in 24hrs nd tomorrow is Sunday!

Na me go rate you na.

Don't worry if u cant do it today being Sunday. You can do it tommorow
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by slim49z(m): 5:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
cremeandchic:

Na me go rate you na.

Ok. I'll wait for the details.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Debeloved87(m): 8:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
80 blog comments for 2usd, who faired with this?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ejimogu89(m): 3:17am On Jun 22, 2015
slim49z:

I just earned my first dollars on freelancer. Wrote 1290 words for 8 dollars. It was medical writing. Took me about 1 hour to write.

So, if you need my writing sample, I could provide you with the article.
would need the sample pls heres my email add ejimoguemmanuel@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Debeloved87(m): 7:41am On Jun 22, 2015
Debeloved87:
80 blog comments for 2usd, who faired with this?
who will like to handle this.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by slim49z(m): 8:12am On Jun 22, 2015
cremeandchic:

Na me go rate you na.

Still waiting..
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by slim49z(m): 8:26am On Jun 22, 2015
ejimogu89:

would need the sample pls heres my email add ejimoguemmanuel@gmail.com

I think someone posted a sample article somewhere above. Use that as a guideline if that is what you need.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Kenchosen: 9:10am On Jun 22, 2015
ladywriter:

@Samplanner, what they told you is a lie! You can make money as a Nigerian/black on Fiverr. I did it and it worked. You don't have to falsify your identity to make money online. This is the gospel I have been preaching and will continue to preach by the grace of God. What will you gain by changing your IP so you can make money online. There is a saying that goes "Integrity is the soul of business". Be who you are and be honest in your dealings and you will go far in life. It is not only your identity that helps you to make money on fiverr/online - your skill, your profile description, pic, video, tags, pricing etc. All of these factors contribute to your success on freelancing websites. Well, the ball is in your court, decide ye which way ye want to follow. But as for me and my house, we will follow the ways of the Lord.

LADY WRITER GREETINGS TO YOU IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST. YOUR INFORMATION HAVE BEING VERY HELPFUL. I HAVE BEING CHALLENGE BY GURUS WHO SAYS YOU MUST HAVE FAKE PROFILE BEFORE YOU CAN BE RECOGNIZED BY PEOPLE BEFORE DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU, BUT WHEN I SAW THIS YOUR THREAD NOW I WAS ENCOURAGED AS A CHRISTIAN YOU DON'T NEED FAKE IDENTITY BEFORE DOING BUSINESS WITH PEOPLE. I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU WHAT ABOUT PAYPAL ACCOUNT WHEREBY YOU MUST USE FAKE IDENTITY, FAKE IP, ADDRESS BEFORE YOU CAN SUCCESSFULLY OPEN THAT ACCOUNT. WHAT ARE THE SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM? I NEED YOUR ADVISE ON THIS THANK YOU.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Debeloved87(m): 9:53am On Jun 22, 2015
Debeloved87:
who will like to handle this.
bid on this... Am ok
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 10:04am On Jun 22, 2015
Kenchosen:

LADY WRITER GREETINGS TO YOU IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST. YOUR INFORMATION HAVE BEING VERY HELPFUL. I HAVE BEING CHALLENGE BY GURUS WHO SAYS YOU MUST HAVE FAKE PROFILE BEFORE YOU CAN BE RECOGNIZED BY PEOPLE BEFORE DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU, BUT WHEN I SAW THIS YOUR THREAD NOW I WAS ENCOURAGED AS A CHRISTIAN YOU DON'T NEED FAKE IDENTITY BEFORE DOING BUSINESS WITH PEOPLE. I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU WHAT ABOUT PAYPAL ACCOUNT WHEREBY YOU MUST USE FAKE IDENTITY, FAKE IP, ADDRESS BEFORE YOU CAN SUCCESSFULLY OPEN THAT ACCOUNT. WHAT ARE THE SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM? I NEED YOUR ADVISE ON THIS THANK YOU.

Hi Ken, good question. I simply avoid any businesses that strictly requires Paypal as a means of payout. (I have missed out on several business opportunities, but my faith matters to me more than money). I have known about internet marketing for a long time, but was restricted because of this issue. Fortunately for me, I came across businesses that have alternate payment methods, such as Payoneer, Skrill and Bank account. A lot of top businesses online now have different payment systems apart from Paypal. For instance, I started using my domiciliary bank account on freelancer.com, I later learnt about skrill (moneybookers.com), I registered with them too and now I am using Payoneer because it is more convenient and I can use my real identity. If you also take a look at Fiverr, they were originally using Paypal as their payout but now they use Payoneer. Clickbank also accepts Payoneer now. So, things are getting better and you have a lot of options now apart from Paypal. If you follow God wholeheartedly, He will open up ways you can never imagine. I have been there brother and I can testify of His goodness each and every day of my life. Keep your faith and do business the right way and the sky won't even be your limit.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Kenchosen: 1:37pm On Jun 22, 2015
ladywriter:

Hi Ken, good question. I simply avoid any businesses that strictly requires Paypal as a means of payout. (I have missed out on several business opportunities, but my faith matters to me more than money). I have known about internet marketing for a long time, but was restricted because of this issue. Fortunately for me, I came across businesses that have alternate payment methods, such as Payoneer, Skrill and Bank account. A lot of top businesses online now have different payment systems apart from Paypal. For instance, I started using my domiciliary bank account on freelancer.com, I later learnt about skrill (moneybookers.com), I registered with them too and now I am using Payoneer because it is more convenient and I can use my real identity. If you also take a look at Fiverr, they were originally using Paypal as their payout but now they use Payoneer. Clickbank also accepts Payoneer now. So, things are getting better and you have a lot of options now apart from Paypal. If you follow God wholeheartedly, He will open up ways you can never imagine. I have been there brother and I can testify of His goodness each and every day of my life. Keep your faith and do business the right way and the sky won't even be your limit.

God bless you. Am so blessed today I found your post. Thanks you are answered my question.
I will like to have as my mentor on online business. If you have any online business information website I can start with, Pls Ladywriter share with me. I will be grateful. God bless you. it is well.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 2:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
slim49z:

Still waiting..
Sent. Sorry for the delay.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Paulscholari(m): 2:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
how can i deactivate my account on freelancer and is there any way i can transfer bid to another user.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 2:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
Paulscholari:
how can i deactivate my account on freelancer and is there any way i can transfer bid to another user.

You don tire?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
Paulscholari:

@ Paulscholari, what happened? You can contact the help desk, they will deactivate the account for you. As per transferring bid, it is not possible. But you can still confirm from the help desk. All the best!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 3:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
Kenchosen:

God bless you. Am so blessed today I found your post. Thanks you are answered my question.
I will like to have as my mentor on online business. If you have any online business information website I can start with, Pls Ladywriter share with me. I will be grateful. God bless you. it is well.

You can contact me and let's see what the Lord will have me do to help you. But mind you, I am a very busy person, I may not reply your mails immediately. I try as much as possible to reply to emails (I get a lot of them daily) when it requires short replies (1 or 2 lines), but when it involves lots of explanation, I avoid it till I have enough time to reply. I am currently working on some manuals and e-books and I don't like breaking my line of thoughts when am writing. But be assured, i will find time to reply. Blessings!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Kenchosen: 5:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
ladywriter:

You can contact me and let's see what the Lord will have me do to help you. But mind you, I am a very busy person, I may not reply your mails immediately. I try as much as possible to reply to emails (I get a lot of them daily) when it requires short replies (1 or 2 lines), but when it involves lots of explanation, I avoid it till I have enough time to reply. I am currently working on some manuals and e-books and I don't like breaking my line of thoughts when am writing. But be assured, i will find time to reply. Blessings!

THANKS. I WILL
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by silkytouch(m): 5:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
Ladywriter i sent u a mail, pls reply me abeg, i need ur help
ladywriter:

@ Paulscholari, what happened? You can contact the help desk, they will deactivate the account for you. As per transferring bid, it is not possible. But you can still confirm from the help desk. All the best!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 6:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
silkytouch:
Ladywriter i sent u a mail, pls reply me abeg, i need ur help

Check your mail.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Debeloved87(m): 7:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
INDESTRUCTABLEX:

You don tire?
tire na understatement,maybe fed up... and i have 55 bids I've spent almost 20dolls and yet no leads
The worst part of it they keep charging my card automatically, the funds i want to use for something else they have removed it... Very depressing

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
Debeloved87:
tire na understatement,maybe fed up... and i have 55 bids I've spent almost 20dolls and yet no leads
The worst part of it they keep charging my card automatically, the funds i want to use for something else they have removed it... Very depressing
. Guy mine was worse, if you persevere you go enjoy.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
Debeloved87:

I know exactly what and how you feel. But you must realise that winners don't quit and quitters don't win.

The fact that you are not selling means something is wrong. Probably with your profile or how you bid - scrutinize it.

Finally, improve yourself in all ramifications, diversify, and learn more skills.

I believe you will be fine.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Debeloved87(m): 9:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
INDESTRUCTABLEX:

I know exactly what and how you feel. But you must realise that winners don't quit and quitters don't win.

The fact that you are not selling means something is wrong. Probably with your profile or how you bid - scrutinize it.

Finally, improve yourself in all ramifications, diversify, and learn more skills.

I believe you will be fine.
Thanks. my payoneer card arrived today, i was very happy with that. but how can i fund it with cash.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nmeri17: 10:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
INDESTRUCTABLEX:

Probably with your profile or how you bid - scrutinize it.
ladywriter once said she'd write a bid format for noobs. did I miss it or was it never written
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by samplanner(m): 11:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
ladywriter:

I love this.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by kingstylo01(m): 12:05am On Jun 23, 2015
INDESTRUCTABLEX:
Ladywriter na you cause this kind thing oh. I am still awake by this time. Joined freelancer today after seeing your post, and I am currently on my 3rd job. We really need to talk. Can I have your email pls? Nairaland is not allowing me to send pms. Thanks
am very good at writing. Please help me out. Wanna start making money!
Cc: Ladywriter

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.