Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… (10372 Views)

No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. / 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends / Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by PastorAji(m): 6:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
nzeobi: Evil plan that will backfire. Girls my advice to you is that you should only accept single guys

any evil plan against me from my wife's friend......BLOOD OF GOD ARISE shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :oand SCATTER THEM
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by rex41e(m): 6:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
Guys when a girl starts this... Only one thing comes to my mind. It's a trap.

1 Like

Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
MzMariah: He sounds like one ni.
hi mzmariah.... Wetin you cum find here?

You wan snatch pesin boyfriend? grin grin grin
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
Any lady who clicked this topic is a bf snatcher!!

1 Like

Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by dre11(m): 6:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
MzMariah: He sounds like one ni.

cheesy
and u can recongnise the sound from a distanceundecided

grin
was even thinking he only wrote 2 u....... now i guess he also speaks to u coolgrin
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
frankben: hi mzmariah.... Wetin you cum find here?

You wan snatch pesin boyfriend? grin grin grin
I come snatch emm..the person never reach here.
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
MzMariah: I come snatch emm..the person never reach here.
hahahaha.... What's his name? Lemme give him a call grin grin grin
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by BukkyDan(f): 7:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
Only a dumb guy would fall for these cheap moves. cheesy

The truth is, any guy that plays along; would only do that just to disgrace you. He'd be telling his main girl about every move you make. The day he'd tell his babe to 'codedly' catch you... #laughs# you know the rest.

Guys are way too smart for such cheap moves! Not all guys are dumb/silly! smiley

Any girl that tries these 'moves' is on her own ooo. So to avoid stories to touch(es)...
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 29, 2014
frankben: hahahaha.... What's his name? Lemme give him a call grin grin grin
No need.
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
MzMariah: No need.
how was your day?
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
frankben: how was your day?
Good.
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
MzMariah: Good.
you met another person today? grin grin
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
frankben: you met another person today? grin grin
Will see Softsparkyy tomorrow.
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
MzMariah: Will see Softsparkyy tomorrow.
so when will you see me?
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
frankben: so when will you see me?
I don't see guys.

1 Like

Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
MzMariah: I don't see guys.
hunshocked shocked shocked?

I started thinking something now.... grin grin
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
MzMariah: I don't see guys.
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
frankben: hunshocked shocked shocked?

I started thinking something now.... grin grin
Please its not what u think o.
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
2sExy1: embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Why that face na?
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
MzMariah: Please its not what u think o.
but that's what you made me think....

Hmmm.... Still suspecting sha grin
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
frankben: but that's what you made me think....

Hmmm.... Still suspecting sha grin
Abeg o.
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
MzMariah: Abeg o.
*frees my mind*

but why don't you like meeting males?
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
frankben: *frees my mind*

but why don't you like meeting males?
Nairaland is too complicated to be meeting the guys here anyhow.

I will see my 4 friends and I'm OK with that. I've seen one, will see another tomorrow and the rest when we can after which we all will meet . that's it.
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by GoodFaith: 8:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
macsika: What about how to have sex with your enemy.
close ur eye
Let ur D do the talking
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
MzMariah: Nairaland is too complicated to be meeting the guys here anyhow.

I will see my 4 friends and I'm OK with that. I've seen one, will see another tomorrow and the rest when we can after which we all will meet . that's it.
k... It's your decision and can't be forced.... I look forward to meeting some nairalanders in time to come wink
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by GoodFaith: 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
MzMariah: Nairaland is too complicated to be meeting the guys here anyhow.

Life is a complicated B
Ppl can meet nice person at any location
There are nice ppl at all place
Just open ur eyes
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
frankben: k... It's your decision and can't be forced.... I look forward to meeting some nairalanders in time to come wink
Please do, the one I've seen I love her to bits, the one I will see tomorrow is ma blood, the one that is not in lag is my sis from another mother and the last one grin grin I can't wait to see her cheesy mi don't regret meeting them sha grin

1 Like

Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by naijaboiy: 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
grin grin
if I hear say some people no follow these tips cheesy
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
GoodFaith:
Life is a complicated B
Ppl can meet nice person at any location
There are nice ppl at all place
Just open ur eyes
Sure, I'm open to good people but I'm also being careful about it.

Good evening GoodFaith.
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by GoodFaith: 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
MzMariah: Sure, I'm open to good people but I'm also being careful about it.

Good evening GoodFaith.

Good afternoon sis
Long time Sis
I am still waiting for my picture oh
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
MzMariah: Please do, the one I've seen I love her to bits, the one I will see tomorrow is ma blood, the one that is not in lag is my sis from another mother and the last one grin grin I can't wait to see her cheesy mi don't regret meeting them sha grin
@da bolded... You got me thinking bad again grin grin

hmmm... Let it not be true o
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
GoodFaith:

Good afternoon sis
Long time Sis
I am still waiting for my picture oh
Let me send it through Bluetooth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NO! Lady Accidentally Exposes Her Sugar Daddy In Bed Unclad After Sex (PHOTO) / Meet Africa's Best Twerker(pictures&video) / Ladies, 10 Tips To Tell If Your Man Is On The DOWN LOW [take Dis Serious!]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.