Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… (10373 Views)

No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. / 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends / Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by GoodFaith: 8:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
MzMariah: Let me send it through Bluetooth.
"send it through Bluetooth" ? really
Ok send it
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
frankben: @da bolded... You got me thinking bad again grin grin

hmmm... Let it not be true o
Whatever. I love all my friends and I repeat, I LOVE them all. this girls have gone out of their way to see me happy, funny enough, we met just like that, we did not become friends just like that o, na small small and 4 of us are Catholics and just one is not grin we are good jor, can't wish for more smiley God bless NAIRALAND for me, all what I've gained from this site I can't list all wink

Please I came here to snatch a man o. grin
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
GoodFaith:
"send it through Bluetooth" ? really
Ok send it
I can't find you o.
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
Op are you speaking from experience? grin
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by GoodFaith: 8:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
MzMariah: I can't find you o.
email the crossoverd123@gmail.com
I am waiting
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
GoodFaith:
email the crossoverd123@gmail.com
I am waiting
Like seriously, what do you need my pics for?
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
MzMariah: Whatever. I love all my friends and I repeat, I LOVE them all. this girls have gone out of their way to see me happy, funny enough, we met just like that, we did not become friends just like that o, na small small and 4 of us are Catholics and just one is not grin we are good jor, can't wish for more smiley God bless NAIRALAND for me, all what I've gained from this site I can't list all wink

Please I came here to snatch a man o. grin
alright then... I'll have to make some real friends here then pick a date to meet with'em...
But e go hard o....

Snatch the person you came for.... Why you still dey wait grin grin
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
OP firstly I don't have any female friends nd even if I wanted to snatch a man it wouldn't be d one I knew his gal besides these tips r too local, dey don't work anymore ok make new researches. Thank u
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
MzMariah: Like seriously, what do you need my pics for?
ignore!
frankben: alright then... I'll have to make some real friends here then pick a date to meet with'em...
But e go hard o....

Snatch the person you came for.... Why you still dey wait grin grin
Hahahaha, its not eassy to make good friends o..........

The person I want to snatch has refused to come o. grin
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by GoodFaith: 8:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
MzMariah: Like seriously, what do you need my pics for?
Just want to see
if you are the real deal
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by GoodFaith: 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
2sExy1: ignore!
Dude go play for backyard
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by naijaboiy: 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
cheryl1: Op are you speaking from experience? grin
learning some skills right? grin
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
GoodFaith:
Just want to see
if you are the real deal
Please explain what you mean by the bolded first.
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
GoodFaith:
Dude go play for backyard
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by GoodFaith: 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
MzMariah: Please explain what you mean by the bolded first.
If you have it
coke bottle
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by GoodFaith: 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
2sExy1: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Go to bed
It's bed time
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
GoodFaith:
If you have it
coke bottle
Yes i have it , are you ok now?
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
MzMariah: Hahahaha, its not eassy to make good friends o..........

The person I want to snatch has refused to come o. grin
you're one of the good friends here.... wink
still looking to complete the list wink
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2014
frankben: you're one of the good friends here.... wink
still looking to complete the list wink
Hian.
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by GoodFaith: 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2014
MzMariah: Yes i have it , are you ok now?
picture will tell better
send it
I should make that call
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
MzMariah: Hian.
we're catholics you know wink
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
GoodFaith:
picture will tell better
send it
I should make that call
You wanna post my picture on Nl? shocked shocked shocked
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by GoodFaith: 9:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
MzMariah: You wanna post my picture on Nl? shocked shocked shocked
HELL NO
THAT WILL BE CHILDISH
That will be down low dirty
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
GoodFaith:
Go to bed
It's bed time
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by GoodFaith: 9:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
2sExy1: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
I told u
that it is bed time
I will come and take that laptop
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2014
GoodFaith:
HELL NO
THAT WILL BE CHILDISH
That will be down low dirty
Hmm.
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by GoodFaith: 9:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
MzMariah: Hmm.
I am waiting
tell me sugar
email me
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by zicoraads: 9:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
I just called my lawyers and asked them to draw up the papers, please don't fight it, I have already put in the machineries in motion, u would take the house in Gwarinpa, and other stuffs our lawyers would work on.
MzMariah: You wanna post my picture on Nl? shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
GoodFaith:
I am waiting
tell me sugar
Who's your sugar? undecided
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
zicoraads: I just called my lawyers and asked them to draw up the papers, please don't fight it, I have already put in the machineries in motion, u would take the house in Gwarinpa, and other stuffs our lawyers would work on. grin grin grin
shocked shocked
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by GoodFaith: 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
MzMariah: Who's your sugar? undecided
Ok ant or coffee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NO! Lady Accidentally Exposes Her Sugar Daddy In Bed Unclad After Sex (PHOTO) / See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. / MEN!! NEVER Let A Woman Manipulate You With SEX!! She Will Ruin You!! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.