Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,965 members, 7,952,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:57 AM

Questions For El Rufai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Questions For El Rufai (3233 Views)

Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously / Kaduna Governorship Election: 9 Governorship Candidates Step Down For El-rufai / CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions For El Rufai by meforyou1(m): 6:21pm On Jul 30, 2014
anago9010: umoji confined village ekuku, come to abuja and see kids driving cars wey your papa no fit drive till him go hades. small small girls driving emi okunokun(Honda cross tour 2012 model).
serial liar, dawarfish Muslim drunkard, 28yr old rural oshogbo tokunbo car seller, do you claim to live in abuja now? No longer ilesha, osogbo, ibadan, lagos and then benin?
If u are in abuja now, come and meet at The Charcoal on top of KFC wuse 2 where I'm relaxing, let's settle this long outstanding issue between me and me once and for all. I double dare u, come now.
Re: Questions For El Rufai by meforyou1(m): 6:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
VICTORCIZA: one bitter frustrated iidiot love mentioning my name everytime but am too matured to exchange words with a slowpoke!!!
keep on trying while i keep on ignoring you!!!
don't mind the bafoon, I have challenged him to a public duel, let me see if the coward will accept.

1 Like

Re: Questions For El Rufai by meforyou1(m): 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
Anago9010, I won't spend the night at the charcoal. If you are coming, say so, u janjaweedean coward
Re: Questions For El Rufai by meforyou1(m): 6:28pm On Jul 30, 2014
APContherun:
And who says El-Rufai is not on nairaland? Do you know the true identity of everyone on nairaland? Do you not think that he could be anyone here, he could even be Lord Gbawe, he could egift, cleverly or some other APC nematodes on here after all no identity on nairaland is real but a false representation of the actual owner. That's why I ask you to think pause and think before posting so you don't appear silly and unintelligent.
I would like us to put aside the op's alleged dislike for el rufai and discuss the issues he raised dispassionately. What was a boy of 23 doing outside the house by 5:30 am when some other people are still on bed? That early in the morning and on a non working day the traffic is usually light so what caused the crash: brake failure or over speeding? Could he have been drunk while driving? Is it legal for the son of a man who claims righteousness at every point to break the law of traffic?
berem is super silly and unintelligent. And it shows in all her posts
Re: Questions For El Rufai by ibedun: 6:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
I dont know about asking El-Rufai about the speed his son was travelling or whether he was drunk or on drugs at the time of the accident. BUT as a former government official and knowing how our 'system' works (get stupendously rich quick while in government or in the corridors of power) We can certainly ask EL-Rufai to intimate us on where exactly his son got that kind of car from.

Before you lambast me I can put the same car on the road if I desperately wish to but given that my own 'small change' comes from decades of hard work and hard graft 13 hours a day , I wont be buying such car for my 23 year old anytime soon.

YES El-Rufai and all the known rogues in our hell hole called Nigeria can be asked that question.
Re: Questions For El Rufai by Delafruita(m): 6:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
APContherun:
Seeing that you quoted me with all the thrash you wrote about your wealthy family, I have to ask you to point me to where I referred to what car the kid was driving. It's not my business what car he drove ferrari, mercedes, burgati, my concern which I made known in the comment you quoted is what a kid of 23 was doing outside the house by 5:30 am and what caused the crash.
I can see you are still a kid even at 30 for only kids write the way you did. Flaunt your papa's wealth as you like but know that your papa sweated for what you are boasting about. The question is so many years from now will your own children have anything from you to boast about?
your red blood cells seem to be clogged with idiocy.first you call a 23year old man a kid.next you ask what he's doing out at 5;30am.then you completely misunderstood my analogy of my personal experience.
5:30am is a totally normal time to be out for anyone and everyone.there are times I leave my home as early as 4:30am and there are times I can't make the 12midnight my estate gate is closed and so I stay in a hotel till 4am and go home.be it business or pleasure,been out at 5:30am is perfectly normal for normal human beings.

I never said I came from a wealthy home.perhaps you need a better understanding of what middle class means.my dad had his own business while my mum was a teacher.that didn't mean we lived in poverty.we weren't affluent,but we weren't poor.and as a young man,I wanted better,worked for it and am getting it.it was never my intention to boast,just making it clear that been young doesn't preclude a person from enjoying luxury that he worked for just as nothing stops. A man from gifting his kid a good life

1 Like

Re: Questions For El Rufai by Adelaide2: 6:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
APContherun:
woh! woh!! woh!!! clap for yourself mister.
Since the dead isn't around to answer questions as to what happened, you think his father wont and shouldn't be asked to explain what he knows about his son's whereabout at accident time? You think his father shouldn't be asked if he knows his son with drink, drug and all that? You think he shouldn't be asked if his son has a history of drunk driving? You obviously no nothing about investigative work.

I give up on them. You might as well talk to a door knob than talking to people like that.
Re: Questions For El Rufai by Gbawe: 6:58pm On Jul 30, 2014
Delafruita: poverty is evil,but then ignorance is worse.when you combine both,you get catastrophy.some of these people don't even kknow where their next meal will come from.they believe the entire world entails the poverty-stricken cocoon they inhabit.its amazing how people will see a car that couldn't have been worth more than 3-4million and conclude that elrufai bought it for his son with stolen funds.we're not talking a veyron or a cayenne,its a freaking lexus that young boys cruise all around town.having been a public servant doesn't mean elrufai has to donate all his wealth to charity and retire to a convent.he's not lola montez,he's a successful quantity surveyor who cares for his kids.

Many of these peeps don't even know what a quantity surveyor does.they have no idea its one of the most lucrative professions in the entire world.even a surveyor with a medium rate practise will be very wealthy talkless of a firm like elrufai and co which was one of the foremost quantity survey firms of the 80 and 90s

Don't mind these fools and haters who want to kill themselves over a mere Lexus that is not a range-topping model. Poverty is no crime and indeed maintaining a can-do attitude and confidently optimistic outlook can help many to take advantages of the opportunities the world provides so that they escape poverty and join the group of those who can afford what they want such as a nice car.

What is deplorable is for a poor person, as we see here, to embrace an attitude of hatred, ill-feeling and vendetta towards rich and successful folks. Those who are like that and unable to celebrate the success of others will never enjoy such themselves.
Re: Questions For El Rufai by Descartes: 7:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
Gbawe:

convention of losers and haters much like the envious OP who wants to kill himself over a 23 year old using a Lexus. El-Rufai is a talented and well-to-do individual even if you failures and bums prefer to think otherwise. Empty haters and frustrated bad belle hacks.
Gbawe doing kangaroo research using Wkipaedia as a credible source since 500 BC cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... / Biafra Women Vs Yoruba Women In Protests, Who Is The Most INSANE / Nigerian Girl Emerges The Best Graduating Law Student In A USA School(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.