Stats: 3,194,630 members, 7,955,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:11 PM

Can You Give You Bf/gf Your FB Password? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Give You Bf/gf Your FB Password? (3114 Views)

Can You Give Your Bf / Gf Your Account Number For Atm To Withdraw Money For You? / LADIES: Will You Accept If You BF Propose For Marriage During/after Coitis? / How To Tell You Bf And 9ja Dad You R Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

Can You Give You Bf/gf Your FB Password? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
So I was talking with a friend and she was telling me that her ex still have excess to her Facebook; that is she gave him her password and even after they broke up she didn't change it!

How many of you can share your password with your bf/gf ? Though I think her's is absurd cos she didn't bother to change her password!
Re: Can You Give You Bf/gf Your FB Password? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
No pls,we no open am 2geda

Re: Can You Give You Bf/gf Your FB Password? by Enegod(m): 10:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
I wouldn't be with someone who'd want
my passwords
Re: Can You Give You Bf/gf Your FB Password? by latino2swt(m): 10:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
It's all abt love! Wat is so secretive in my phone, facebook etc dat my Mmenim should nt knw?
Re: Can You Give You Bf/gf Your FB Password? by purplesummer(f): 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
I've done that once. It's no biggie
Re: Can You Give You Bf/gf Your FB Password? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
For what purpose ? That is sheer stupidity. Let her keep her's and use it at whatever will she may like. It's none of my Goddam business cheesy

Lots of better things to worry about cool
Re: Can You Give You Bf/gf Your FB Password? by Waspy(m): 11:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
Why no.......if she's worth it, a wife material
Re: Can You Give You Bf/gf Your FB Password? by Fxwarrior: 11:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
Why would she need it? I don't need hers.Dumb op
Re: Can You Give You Bf/gf Your FB Password? by tosyne2much(m): 11:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
I used to think I wld not give out my password to my gf as at wen I was immature, buh now that I can now think lik a man, ofcourse I can if she ask for it
Re: Can You Give You Bf/gf Your FB Password? by Odunharry(m): 11:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
no biggie

Re: Can You Give You Bf/gf Your FB Password? by dre11(m): 11:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
Nah person wey get facebook account nah dem dey worry about password and blockwordangry

Re: Can You Give You Bf/gf Your FB Password? by Tval(m): 11:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
I once had the password of my female friend Facebook account.
Re: Can You Give You Bf/gf Your FB Password? by Spicylate(f): 11:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
i gat natin to hide. if he wants access to mails, i will still give him.
Re: Can You Give You Bf/gf Your FB Password? by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 30, 2014
Nothing will make him request for it . Though I can give out anything except my Atm card.
Re: Can You Give You Bf/gf Your FB Password? by jaybee3(m): 6:46am On Jul 30, 2014
softsparkyy: Nothing will make him request for it . Though I can give out anything except my Atm card.
Na the ATM card sure pass though

Re: Can You Give You Bf/gf Your FB Password? by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 30, 2014
jaybee3:
Na the ATM card sure pass though
Lolz that one go hard ooo.Dem never born that man shaa.

Jaybee good morning
Re: Can You Give You Bf/gf Your FB Password? by Bidex6444(m): 7:52am On Jul 30, 2014
Spicylate: i gat natin to hide. if he wants access to mails, i will still give him.
Na only you waka come..? No dey make mouth for us here.
The basic fact is that most guys can't give it out cos of the sweet messages they have in it and they won't want their babes to see it. In some cases I think a *good lady* will give it out to her bf.
To me I don't see any sense in doing that. Why should you have the password to your babes fbk account? Why not avoid hypertension and live a good life. You don't have to monitor anybody moreover you aint married, even if you are married you don't need it.
Re: Can You Give You Bf/gf Your FB Password? by jamesbridget13(f): 8:59am On Jul 30, 2014
If he wants it, i ll give without objecting.
Re: Can You Give You Bf/gf Your FB Password? by dmcdad: 10:30am On Jul 30, 2014
I see no big deal in it if you are true to yourself... But then, that would be the last thing I would do, to have access to personal infos of someone I am dating. Nah nah nah... That would be absurd for me.
Re: Can You Give You Bf/gf Your FB Password? by Allansmith: 11:12am On Jul 30, 2014
I can give it.....shouldn't be an issue so far it has no affiliates wit other personal account..... grin smiley wink
Re: Can You Give You Bf/gf Your FB Password? by chrisexy(m): 11:18am On Jul 30, 2014
Personally, I wouldn't do that. Yes, i love you, but i'm still entitled to my privacy. Besides, why would you want to have my password? Even married couples have boundaries that need to be respected.
Re: Can You Give You Bf/gf Your FB Password? by Excelboi(m): 12:00pm On Jul 30, 2014
Currently, I have my girlfriend Facebook password and she willingly gave it to me. No big deal
Re: Can You Give You Bf/gf Your FB Password? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
I can't give my family any of my passwords.
Re: Can You Give You Bf/gf Your FB Password? by salomycruz: 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
I reply mesgz 4 my bf and he does the same dirz no need 2 giv p/w all we need do is pick up eachodas fone and by the way do pple still use Facebook?
Re: Can You Give You Bf/gf Your FB Password? by Bootybuttchic(f): 1:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
i have his,but he doesnt have mine......he just gVe me to help him wit fb stuffz at a time like dat
Re: Can You Give You Bf/gf Your FB Password? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
Okay. Those of you that can share your passwords with your bf/gf, what about when you break up?

Like I said her ex still have her fb password.
Re: Can You Give You Bf/gf Your FB Password? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 30, 2014
she's a stup1d chick. my passwords belong to me n me only.
Re: Can You Give You Bf/gf Your FB Password? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
Odunharry: no biggie
lmaoo @ d pic grin
Re: Can You Give You Bf/gf Your FB Password? by dmcdad: 2:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
salomycruz: I reply mesgz 4 my bf and he does the same dirz no need 2 giv p/w all we need do is pick up eachodas fone and by the way do pple still use Facebook?
By that you mean if people still log on to Facebook via its website right? Rather than via the app, which doesn't require one to log in every now and then.
Re: Can You Give You Bf/gf Your FB Password? by salomycruz: 2:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
dmcdad:
By that you mean if people still log on to Facebook via its website right? Rather than via the app, which doesn't require one to log in every now and then.
well you don't need 2 log in2 bbm or whatsapp.
Re: Can You Give You Bf/gf Your FB Password? by ednut1(m): 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2014
if u want to know your gf or bf secrets wit galsor boys , hack d facebook, pple dont remember to delete messages, the day i tried it i nearly fainted, my supposed saint church leader babe was a lipsrsealed

Guys, Can You Do This (photo) / My Girl-freind Has Been Lying To Me For A Year Now / Anal Penetration In Marriage - Good or Bad?