Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Can You Give You Bf/gf Your FB Password? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Give You Bf/gf Your FB Password? (3076 Views)

Can You Give Your Bf / Gf Your Account Number For Atm To Withdraw Money For You? / LADIES: Will You Accept If You BF Propose For Marriage During/after Coitis? / How To Tell You Bf And 9ja Dad You R Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Give You Bf/gf Your FB Password? by dmcdad: 2:34pm On Jul 30, 2014
salomycruz: well you don't need 2 log in2 bbm or whatsapp.
That's right.
Re: Can You Give You Bf/gf Your FB Password? by xtervaganza(m): 2:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
softsparkyy: Nothing will make him request for it . Though I can give out anything except my Atm card.
is he broke?
Re: Can You Give You Bf/gf Your FB Password? by Spicylate(f): 4:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
Bidex6444:
Na only you waka come..? No dey make mouth for us here.
The basic fact is that most guys can't give it out cos of the sweet messages they have in it and they won't want their babes to see it. In some cases I think a *good lady* will give it out to her bf.
To me I don't see any sense in doing that. Why should you have the password to your babes fbk account? Why not avoid hypertension and live a good life. You don't have to monitor anybody moreover you aint married, even if you are married you don't need it.
b4 nko, i go waka with u ne? oh, pls i spoke for myself. biko.
Re: Can You Give You Bf/gf Your FB Password? by Bidex6444(m): 4:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
Spicylate:
b4 nko, i go waka with u ne? oh, pls i spoke for myself. biko.

Shey he dey pain you ni?
Re: Can You Give You Bf/gf Your FB Password? by Spicylate(f): 4:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
Bidex6444:

Shey he dey pain you ni?
question? was that your aim ko?
Re: Can You Give You Bf/gf Your FB Password? by Bidex6444(m): 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2014
Spicylate: question? was that your aim ko?

Why you kon put the mata for head like gala seller.. Or you dey lie for us in the first place
Re: Can You Give You Bf/gf Your FB Password? by Spicylate(f): 4:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
Bidex6444:

Why you kon put the mata for head like gala seller.. Or you dey lie for us in the first place
sha at least the tray aint empty. you can still buy if u want to. akolac.
Re: Can You Give You Bf/gf Your FB Password? by Bidex6444(m): 5:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
Spicylate:
sha at least the tray aint empty. you can still buy if u want to. akolac.

My love why do you wanna cry? Pls don't cry ok.. I will buy bobo for you... grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Stole My DSTV Remote / Please Don't Ever Ask Your Partner This Question. It Induces Hypertension / Public Display Of Affection (pda),yay Or Nay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.