Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:08 AM

Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an (15756 Views)

Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) / The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein / Baby Born With The Holy Qur'an In A White Garment Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by ycmdng(m): 10:05am On Aug 29, 2014
Some say there is no bad religion but bad people, others say not all Muslim are terrorist but all terrorist are muslim. Some say Islam is a religion of peace, some also quote muhammed that non muslims are infidel and they should declare jihad on them. Yet peaceful region and countries all over the world are places where islam and their teaching is forbidden and nice versa. To me religion is not the opium of masses but to those who choose to be led by the radical ideology of some so-called clerics in the name of their deity. I believe in the divinity because even science cannot tell us the ultimate start of life or itself.If the name Jesus is mentioned in the Quaran synonymous to LIFE and Mohamed is busy killing, God have mercy. We only need a proper interpretation of our Holy book and stop our madness. Jesus Is Lord.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by AdekunleBalogun: 10:07am On Aug 29, 2014
ichidodo: Still doesn't distort the fact Islam is half a millenium younger than Christianity....

Still doesn't changed the fact that Prophet Muhammad(saw) said he will be the last prophet on earth. please show me another prophet after him. our prophet came to perfect what has already been given to mankind. ISLAM.

1 Like

Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by olumuyiolaoluwa: 10:09am On Aug 29, 2014
Tundeiab: Could you quote Quranic verses to confirm your claims?
yes o,Bros ur head get meat cool
Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by Osakah24(m): 10:10am On Aug 29, 2014
allanphash7: which religion is accepted by God now? wo! Religion is politics jare
I thought one angel like that came all the way from heaven to deliver it to the mohammad guy?,did he bring it in fragments?
Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by ycmdng(m): 10:11am On Aug 29, 2014
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10204849308975393
for those that want to kill themselve by themself on top religion matter.
Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by begwong: 10:12am On Aug 29, 2014
Since Shekau uses samsung galaxy S5,hope he gets to read this with his cohorts in insurgency and change from their evil/barbaric manners.
Until then!
tongue
Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by olaeffect(m): 10:13am On Aug 29, 2014
gatiano: my great grand parents worship of idols was why ALLAH permitted the making of the caucasian to deal with us, have they not being dealing with us ever since? So ALLAH sent them prophets, and the last to them was Jesus. Jesus told them to be bornagain or else they won't enter the kingdom of GOD, but the Blackman is born full, he just needs to stand upright and be righteous and fear and praise ALLAH alone to enter the kingdom of GOD. This is GOD showing forth his wisdom over the once great blackman that i will bring you back to me. christian kill ram or goat on christmas, easter, new year, even on birthday to show appreciation to GOD. caucasian will never do that just to oppose GOD.

Christianity is only a little about 600 years old, Islam has no age it was giving to or taught to Muhammad a little over 1400 years ago. ISLAM has being from the creation of the planet. there is a new finding, that a human skull as old as those found in africa is now found in the arabian penisula.

Muslims have always tried but in vain to back date the religion. Jewish religion as in the time of Moses, Christianity as in the time of Christ. Islam as in the time of prophet Mohammed (500yrs after the death and resurrection of Christ)
So I don't know how come Islam has now been since the beginning of creation. At lest you can't tell the Jews that they have been practicing Islam all this thousand of years without knowing, and God (Jehovah, Yahweh) has been with them till date.

3 Likes

Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by Osakah24(m): 10:15am On Aug 29, 2014
Wasn't this book supposed to be written in heaven and sent via an angel, ? who come trowey this fragments?

1 Like

Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by Ayandaseyi(m): 10:15am On Aug 29, 2014
So Quran was written and nt as muslims claim he fell down 4rm Heaven...islam is worldly politics

3 Likes

Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by abdulwastecx(m): 10:16am On Aug 29, 2014
Osakah24:
I thought one angel like that came all the way from heaven to deliver it to the mohammad guy?,did he bring it in fragments?

Islamic apologies always looking for ways to relate the Quran with science...
Quran is polar apposite of science. ...
Religion is an outdated stone aged ideology it pains me to see people giving their life for sych ridiculous ideology

1 Like

Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by opey25(m): 10:17am On Aug 29, 2014
chaloner: I dnt knw y normal human being should b writin from d bak/right to d front/left..... Taught dey say western education is a sin den y re dey tryin to compare dere existence to science? Hmmmm islam is good undecidedI dnt knw y normal human being should b writin from d bak/right to d front/left..... Taught dey say western education is a sin den y re dey tryin to compare dere existence to science? Hmmmm islam is good
if u want to do a mathematical calculation where would u start from ? left or right ?
Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by masseratti: 10:20am On Aug 29, 2014
olaeffect:

Muslims have always tried but in vain to back date the religion. Jewish religion as in the time of Moses, Christianity as in the time of Christ. Islam as in the time of prophet Mohammed (500yrs after the death and resurrection of Christ)
So I don't know how come Islam has now been since the beginning of creation. At lest you can't tell the Jews that they have been practicing Islam all this thousand of years without knowing, and God (Jehovah, Yahweh) has been with them till date.
don't mind him,a question I have for him is this,90% of prophets in the Koran are Jews not Arabs like Muhammed,why then do u think I should accept the veracity of the Koran from an Arab man who claimed God/Allah revealed all what he wrote to him than the Jewish torah,which is where the Old testament was written from?

Are you going to tell a story about me more than me?

4 Likes

Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by abdulwastecx(m): 10:21am On Aug 29, 2014
AdekunleBalogun:

Still doesn't changed the fact that Prophet Muhammad(saw) said he will be the last prophet on earth. please show me another prophet after him. our prophet came to perfect what has already been given to mankind. ISLAM.

like me saying that abdulwastecx is the last prophet, would u believe me?

islam is a plagiarized version of xtianity and Judaism. ... the only problem with is it is not open to changes.

all religious ideology sucks big time.

to understand islam read the English translated Quran, hadith, sira, books written by muslim apologies etc

2 Likes

Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by olaeffect(m): 10:25am On Aug 29, 2014
Diamondamsel:

OMG; jst go 2 google n typ PALESTINE MAP; there, u wl find d truth abt d israeli cheats

When you Google please search with Philistines and cannan to know that actual fact of the first inhabitants of the land in question, how the Jews left and how they returned and the lost tribes of Israel.
Just don't Google what you are comfortable with try and know the whole truth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by Temihatz(m): 10:26am On Aug 29, 2014
Alhamdulillah..

*****if only they can do their home work before yarning all these trash. May Allah forgive them all. (Ameen).*****

[Baqarah 2:6-7] As for those whose fate is disbelief, whether you warn them or do not warn them - it is all one for them; they will not believe. Allah has sealed their hearts and their ears, and on their eyes is a covering; and for them is a terrible punishment.

THE DISBELIEVERS CAN SEE AND LISTEN - YET THEY REJECT THE TRUTH!

[Yunus 10:42-43] And among them are some who listen to you; so will you make the deaf hear even if they do not have any sense? And among them is one who gazes at you; so will you guide the blind even if they cannot perceive?

[Luqman 31:7] And when Our verses are recited to him he haughtily turns away as if he did not hear them - as if there is deafness in his ears; so give him the glad tidings of a painful punishment.

The above quoted verses (among many others) of the Holy Qur’an are proof that the disbelievers can see and listen – but they purposely turn deaf and blind to guidance!

THEY HAVE HEARTS AND YET THEY DO NOT WANT TO UNDERSTAND

[Ana`am 6:36] It is only those who hear (with sincere hearts) that accept faith; and Allah will raise these people dead of heart, then towards Him they will be herded.

[Aa`raf 7:179] And indeed We have created many jinns and men for hell; they have hearts in which there is no understanding; and the eyes they do not see with; and the ears they do not hear with; they are like cattle - in fact more astray; it is they who are the neglectful.

[Hajj 22:46] So have they not travelled in the land, to have hearts with which to understand and ears to hear with? So it is not the eyes that are blind, but it is the hearts in the bosoms, that are blind.

From the above it is amply clear that the disbelievers are blind and deaf not because they cannot see or hear – but because they do not use their hearts and minds to ponder, nor do they want to be guided.
Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by Temihatz(m): 10:29am On Aug 29, 2014
YOU CANNOT MAKE THE DISBELIEVERS HEED ADVICE ALTHOUGH THEY SEE AND HEAR!

[Hud 11:28] He said, “O my people! What is your opinion - if I am on a clear proof from my Lord and He has bestowed mercy upon me from Him, so you remained blind towards it; shall we force it upon you although you dislike it?”

[Ambiya 21:45] Proclaim “I warn you only with the divine revelation; and the deaf do not hear the call when warned.”

[Naml 27:66] Has their knowledge advanced so much as to know the Hereafter? On the contrary, they are in doubt concerning it; in fact they are blind towards it.

[Ruum 30:52-53] For you do not make the dead hear nor make the deaf hear the call when they flee, turning back. Nor do you guide the blind out of their error; you only make those hear who believe in Our signs, so they have submitted.

[Zukhruf 43:40] So will you make the deaf listen or show the path to the blind, and to those who are in open error?

Having proven in the previous section that the disbeliever purposely turn deaf and blind to guidance, Allah – the Supreme – says in these verses that you cannot guide them (these deaf & blind), because of their obstinacy!

THEY ARE WORSE THAN ANIMALS

[Aa`raf 7:179] And indeed We have created many jinns and men for hell; they have hearts in which there is no understanding; and the eyes they do not see with; and the ears they do not hear with; they are like cattle - in fact more astray; it is they who are the neglectful.

[Anfal 8:22] Indeed the worst beasts in the sight of Allah are those (people) who are deaf, dumb - who do not have any sense.

[Furqan 25:44] Or do you think that most of them hear or understand something? They are not but like the cattle – in fact more astray from the path than them!

The above quoted verses clarify that those who reject the truth – despite being sighted, hearing and having hearts – are actually worse than animals.

BLIND IN THIS WORLD AND BLIND IN THE HEREAFTER.

[b/Israel 17:72] Whoever is blind in this life will be blind in the Hereafter, and even more astray.

[b/Israel 17:97] And only he whom Allah guides, is upon guidance; and whomever He sends astray - you will therefore not find for them any supporters besides Him; and We shall raise them by their faces on the Day of Resurrection - blind, dumb and deaf; their destination is hell; whenever it is about to extinguish, We will inflame it more for them.

[Ta-Ha 20:124-125] “And the one who turned away from My remembrance - for him is a confined existence, and We shall raise him blind on the Day of Resurrection.” He will say, “O my Lord, why have You raised me blind, whereas I was sighted?”

Here again Allah – the Supreme – refers to the disbelievers as “blind” – and will also raise them blind (unable to see), as a punishment on the Day of Resurrection!
Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by gatiano(m): 10:29am On Aug 29, 2014
I don't know of any place where Jesus is the founder of christianity, Jesus never preached christianity but the submit to the will of GOD, which is freedom, justice and equality.

Moses also preached freedom, justice and equality to the jews, amongst is the ten commandments. do they obey it? why then do they face a wall?
according to the jewish self made book, thalmud say (Jesus is in hell boiling in hot excrements), the Torah was what Moses gave to them from GOD. natenyahu has vowed to bring out the thalmud, meaning they will forsake the torah, the americans are removing the bible from the public places, why? the blackman has being taught by GOD, what the book is, so the caucasian probably wants to adjust it again.

what is freedom, justice and equality? it is ISLAM. Have you ever seen the whiteman obey those rules or commandment?

and anything that is grafted out of the original is called "devil".
Christianity was created by the europeans, not Jesus.
ISLAM was taught to Muhammad by ALLAH.
who is GOD? GOD original name or title is called ALLAH and he is not a spirit or spook. HE IS A MAN!
olaeffect:

Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by hazyfm: 10:30am On Aug 29, 2014
[size=18pt]ISLAM & TERRORISM....
MUSLIMS AROUND THE WORLD SHOULD HELP PREACH THAT ISLAM IS DIFFERENT FROM TERRORISM

THIS IS THE CAMPAIGN THE WORLD NEEDS TO BE A BETTER PLACE

NOT THIS CORK & BULLSHIT HISTORY

PLEASE LET'S ALL JOIN HANDS TO STOP TERROR[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by hazyfm: 10:31am On Aug 29, 2014
Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by ichidodo: 10:36am On Aug 29, 2014
AdekunleBalogun:

He came to perfect what exactly? Look around you, has islam proven itself a perfect religion? What good has islam brought to the human race if not atrocities,death and bloodshed.…I prophesy that Islam will be the death of this civilisation and Mankind.

1 Like

Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by Temihatz(m): 10:41am On Aug 29, 2014
I challenge you all to Download the PDF below to read more about science and Islam.
If you didn't read it and you come here to yarn trash again, then you are on your own. #Allah-knows

Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by Temihatz(m): 10:53am On Aug 29, 2014
ichidodo: He came to perfect what exactly? Look around you, has islam proven itself a perfect religion? What good has islam brought to the human race if not atrocities,death and bloodshed.…I prophesy that Islam will be the death of this civilisation and Mankind.

Hahahahaha, lets take walnut for an example, a novice wont know that something good is inside. Judging from outside, you will say it is black and definitely it is trash. But when you break it, you will see the whitish eatable sweet thing.

That is how Islam is. There are several companies, countries, groups, etc that will always paint Islam bad. Only those that are privileged to see what is inside will know that the outside (BAD GROUPS) is misleading. They will always hide under the good thing so that people will say it is bad. I am not surprised with the current way Islam is being viewed.

No matter what they do;
#Allah-knows...

1 Like

Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by kevoh(m): 11:00am On Aug 29, 2014
All these unecessary bickering, counter-arguments,cat fighting,hiding of comments, placing and removing of topic from frontpage over Abrahamic or Jewish religions/culture that has no root traced to Africa(Nigeria). SMH for us. We have lost it completely.

1 Like

Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by GuyFawkes: 11:04am On Aug 29, 2014
olaeffect:

When you Google please search with Philistines and cannan to know that actual fact of the first inhabitants of the land in question, how the Jews left and how they returned and the lost tribes of Israel.
Just don't Google what you are comfortable with try and know the whole truth.

Emanicipate yourself from Mental Slavery O ye African!
The illustration only serves to feed you with some dogma about the rest of the world being inferior to Zionists,its shameful coming from an African.
So which divide do you feel you fall into in that illustration?
Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by GuyFawkes: 11:06am On Aug 29, 2014
Religious texts are all written by politically inclined human beings." undecided undecided
Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by nokingasgod: 11:09am On Aug 29, 2014
WASMOG: angryAnd since then the quran still remain one no new testament, no old, no versions am proud to be a Muslim

True talk, but truer still, today several Islamic fundamentalist groups based their terrorism acts on the tenets of the quran!
Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by olaeffect(m): 11:17am On Aug 29, 2014
gatiano: I don't know of any place where Jesus is the founder of christianity, Jesus never preached christianity but the submit to the will of GOD, which is freedom, justice and equality.

Moses also preached freedom, justice and equality to the jews, amongst is the ten commandments. do they obey it? why then do they face a wall?
according to the jewish self made book, thalmud say (Jesus is in hell boiling in hot excrements), the Torah was what Moses gave to them from GOD. natenyahu has vowed to bring out the thalmud, meaning they will forsake the torah, the americans are removing the bible from the public places, why? the blackman has being taught by GOD, what the book is, so the caucasian probably wants to adjust it again.

what is freedom, justice and equality? it is ISLAM. Have you ever seen the whiteman obey those rules or commandment?

and anything that is grafted out of the original is called "devil".
Christianity was created by the europeans, not Jesus.
ISLAM was taught to Muhammad by ALLAH.
who is GOD? GOD original name or title is called ALLAH and he is not a spirit or spook. HE IS A MAN!

And i strongly believe one Malam (Islamic scholar) told you all this. What is the the meaning of Christianity? What is the origin of the word Christians? With your assertion above that Christianity was created by Europeans I know you are one of those that just listen to Islamic scholars and take everything they say hook line and sinker.

Awaiting your answer to my questions, you can use Google, it will tell you absolute facts. Don't ask your scholars please, he will simply tell you what another scholar has told him.

Christianity created by Europeans grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by dealslip(f): 11:19am On Aug 29, 2014
AdekunleBalogun:

I can claim to be Jesus Christ and I will definitely get followers. by killing people in the name of spreading the religion of peace. A prophet without a single prophecy. Are those the things that qualify him as the last prophet? Anyone in sync with his/her spirit will have peace not worship in accordance to rites forced on people with terror. All religion is an effort by man to reconcile with God after loosing God's presence in Eden. It is good but it cannot solve the emptiness in man. Rinsing your body parts five times a day, bowing towards the east while reciting some creeds written in Arabic language, giving to the poor, going on pilgrimage, declaring all other gods as false except your own, killing others who don't believe in this actions mentioned earlier cannot fill the emptiness experienced by man yearning for the presence of God. Every other religion has one rite or the other to lay claim to their god as the only one worthy of worship.

Everyone is convinced that His/Her religion is the best. Right standing with God is the aim of all religion. The greatest religion is the religion of Love, which is what God is. What men should strive to conquer isn't other men but themselves. Conquer your greed, lust, hatred, tribalism,lies, hypocrisy, murderous orgies, debauchery, witchcraft etc. till you are reduced completely to Love which is God's no 1 commandment to all creation then you are in the true religion. Christ said do unto others exactly what you want them to do to you, that is the whole summary of the Laws. Those that will worship God should worship HIM in spirit and in truth.

2 Likes

Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by dealslip(f): 11:24am On Aug 29, 2014
Temihatz:

Hahahahaha, lets take walnut for an example, a novice wont know that something good is inside. Judging from outside, you will say it is black and definitely it is trash. But when you break it, you will see the whitish eatable sweet thing.

That is how Islam is. There are several companies, countries, groups, etc that will always paint Islam bad. Only those that are privileged to see what is inside will know that the outside (BAD GROUPS) is misleading. They will always hide under the good thing so that people will say it is bad. I am not surprised with the current way Islam is being viewed.

No matter what they do;
#Allah-knows...

And what are the good things you claim to be inside asides the Five pillars of Islam. We are not moved by what you say but what you do.
Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by Temihatz(m): 11:26am On Aug 29, 2014
dealslip:

And what are the good things you claim to be inside asides the Five pillars of Islam. We are not moved by what you say but what you do.

LOL cheesy
Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by gatiano(m): 11:36am On Aug 29, 2014
i don't rely on google, occasionally i do see or read things on google. even the islamic scholars don't agree with this. but i'd like you to show me where Jesus introduced christianity. show me and i will convert if it proves true. the question is where did i get these truth from? it was from ALLAH himself, he came to us to show us the truth, that truth has indeed set me free for life. i know who ALLAH is, i know who satan is and most importantly i know who i am. first that word blasphemy for made up by devils, so that you don't ask questions, analyse or think, but ask yourself one simple question, why did GOD put a brain in your head? in conclusion, i am not asking you to join, rather learn with an open mind the supreme knowledge of all creation, if you like you may accept, if you don't, there is nothing i can do. NATION OF ISLAM. DON'T LISTEN TO THE BIASENESS OF GOOGLE, rather look through their lessons and teachings on youtube. it is readily available to you. MAY THE PEACE AND BLESSINGS OF ALLAH BE WITH YOU ACCORDINGLY, FOR YOU 'RE HIS DIRECT DECENDANT.
olaeffect:

And i strongly believe one Malam (Islamic scholar) told you all this. What is the the meaning of Christianity? What is the origin of the word Christians? With your assertion above that Christianity was created by Europeans I know you are one of those that just listen to Islamic scholars and take everything they say hook line and sinker.

Awaiting your answer to my questions, you can use Google, it will tell you absolute facts. Don't ask your scholars please, he will simply tell you what another scholar has told him.

Christianity created by Europeans grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Concept Of Marriage In Islam / The Actual Shia Position On The Sahaba / Nice Quranic Recitations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.