Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an (15585 Views)

Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) / The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein / Baby Born With The Holy Qur'an In A White Garment Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by olaeffect(m): 4:10pm On Sep 06, 2014
Diamondamsel:

oh sure, i knw d jew have once inhabited d land of palestine b4 ; i wl neva dispute dat. Bt ma question is dat; tell me, were dey forced out of d land? Nd y ar dey usin violence i mean killing hundreds of pple daily 2 occupy d land dey walk out frm hundreds of years ago?? Jst tell me.... It x jst as if some kind of grup shd come 2 nigeria n tell us 2 leav coz dia forefathers av inhabit dis place b4........think abt it.

you and I know they were forced out, they didn't just walk out on their own, I know the truth is something that is difficult for you. see below:

Judea had been an independent Jewish kingdom under
the Hasmoneans, but was conquered by the Roman
general Pompey in 63 BCE and reorganized as a client
state. (Roman expansion was going on in other areas as
well, and would continue for more than a hundred and
fifty years.) Later, Herod the Great was appointed "King
of the Jews" by the Roman Senate , supplanting the
Hasmonean dynasty. Some of his offspring held various
positions after him, known as the Herodian dynasty .
Briefly, from 4 BCE to 6 CE, Herod Archelaus ruled the
tetrarchy of Judea as ethnarch , the Romans denying him
the title of King. After the Census of Quirinius in 6 CE, the
Roman province of Judaea was formed as a satellite of
Roman Syria under the rule of a prefect (as was Roman
Egypt) until 41 CE, then procurators after 44 CE. The
empire was often callous and brutal in its treatment of its
Jewish subjects, see Anti-Judaism in the pre-Christian
Roman Empire . In 66 CE, the Jews began to revolt
against the Roman rulers of Judea. The revolt was
defeated by the future Roman emperors Vespasian and
Titus . In the Siege of Jerusalem in 70 CE, the Romans
destroyed much of the Temple in Jerusalem and,
according to some accounts, plundered artifacts from the
temple, such as the Menorah . Jews continued to live in
their land in significant numbers, the Kitos War of 115–
117 CE nothwithstanding, until Julius Severus ravaged
Judea while putting down the Bar Kokhba revolt of 132–
136 CE. 985 villages were destroyed and most of the
Jewish population of central Judaea was essentially
wiped out, killed, sold into slavery, or forced to
flee [ citation needed ] . Banished from Jerusalem, except
for the day of Tisha B'Av , the Jewish population now
centred on Galilee and initially in Yavne . Jerusalem was
renamed Aelia Capitolina and Judea was renamed Syria
Palestina , to spite the Jews by naming it after their
ancient enemies, the Philistines. [ citation needed ] Jews
were only allowed to visit Aelia Capitolina on the day of
Tisha B'Av .
Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by eyeopener: 12:25pm On Sep 07, 2014
The Devil knows Science too.
Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by Empiree: 5:47am On Mar 19, 2015
DJDOLA:
Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem

Allahu laaa ilaaha illaa huwal haiyul qai-yoom; laa taakhuzuhoo sinatunw wa laa nawm; lahoo maa fissamaawaati wa maa fil ard; man zallazee yashfa'u indahooo illaa be iznih; ya'lamu maa baina zideehim wa maa khalfahum; wa laa yuheetoona beshai 'immin 'ilmihee illa be maa shaaaa; wasi'a kursiyyuhus samaa waati wal arda wa la ya'ooduho hifzuhumaa; wa huwal aliyyul 'azeem

Recite it every morin and ask God wat ever u want....and thank me later
Inna illah Wahina illahi rajiun
Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
BabieGhagha:
islam is wonderful nd interesting 4 dos who ar patient nd willing 2 undestand nd follow d parts of prophet muhammed..saw.*am proud a b a muslim*
Follow the paths of who? Everyone can see where following muhammad's path has led us to. But it baffles me that muslims could not see and still say he is the perfect role model. This na strong one(brainwashing) o
Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by Empiree: 11:33pm On Mar 19, 2015
Nocrap:

Follow the paths of who? Everyone can see where following muhammad's path has led us to. But it baffles me that muslims could not see and still say he is the perfect role model. This na strong one(brainwashing) o
You need lots of learning. The way you talk shows that media is your lecturer or source of knowledge. Keep it up
Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
Empiree:
You need lots of learning. The way you talk shows that media is your lecturer or source of knowledge. Keep it up
You are not completely right- Islamic scholars and sources, history and media are my sources of Islamic knowledge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Rights Of A Muslim Upon Another Muslim / Concept Of Marriage In Islam / Why A Muslim Should Not Celebrate Valentine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.