Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,129 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an (15594 Views)

Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) / The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein / Baby Born With The Holy Qur'an In A White Garment Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by olaeffect(m): 11:38am On Aug 29, 2014
GuyFawkes:

Emanicipate yourself from Mental Slavery O ye African!
The illustration only serves to feed you with some dogma about the rest of the world being inferior to Zionists,its shameful coming from an African.
So which divide do you feel you fall into in that illustration?

I am a spiritual Jew, born not of the will of flesh but by the spirit. And don't give me that bull sh*t about Africans emancipation, what has the african gods done for Africans. Man is nothing without the gods, it has always been the war of gods and the Jewish God (as said by the Egyptians) has always proved himself superior above all others.
African emancipation; how many African gods do you have in your house? None I am sure. Using the internet and making contributions with the white man's technology and you want to reject the God they believe the most. angry grin
Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by GuyFawkes: 11:53am On Aug 29, 2014
olaeffect:

I am a spiritual Jew, born not of the will of flesh but by the spirit. And don't give me that bull sh*t about Africans emancipation, what has the african gods done for Africans. Man is nothing without the gods, it has always been the war of gods and the Jewish God (as said by the Egyptians) has always proved himself superior above all others.
African emancipation; how many African gods do you have in your house? None I am sure. Using the internet and making contributions with the white man's technology and you want to reject the God they believe the most. angry grin
Spiritual jew my foot LMFAO grin,more like a deluded slowpoke
I didn't mention african gods so spare me the balderdash you are spewing.
And which god does the white man believe the most
You just certified yourself a subservient black man devoid of any intellect tongue
Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by gatiano(m): 11:57am On Aug 29, 2014
And not to make you feel good of yourself, Christianity has been developed up to a good standard by Black people, except for just one idealogy. that Jesus is the son of GOD, which incriminates GOD. you are accusing GOD of rape and seduction, comparing him to the god of the whiteman(greek) zeus! the catholics divides GOD into 3 parts, which implies that GOD is not sufficient and efficient, 33.3% effective. once this is removed from the black christianity, he is a free man.

ask yourself again, Jesus was crucified on a friday (afternoon towards evening) and he rose after 3 days, should that be on sunday? and if on monday, should you go celebrating it naked at the beaches calling it picnic(easter monday)

can a new born baby survive the cold of the winter (dec) in the meager? if mary was hiding Jesus from king herold, how did anybody know when exactly he was born? how would jesus jave turned water into wine if not by chemistry.

can a snake really have spoken to eve? do snake talk? could one bite from an apple fall the whole generation of man, if yes, how?
olaeffect:

And i strongly believe one Malam (Islamic scholar) told you all this. What is the the meaning of Christianity? What is the origin of the word Christians? With your assertion above that Christianity was created by Europeans I know you are one of those that just listen to Islamic scholars and take everything they say hook line and sinker.

Awaiting your answer to my questions, you can use Google, it will tell you absolute facts. Don't ask your scholars please, he will simply tell you what another scholar has told him.

Christianity created by Europeans grin grin grin

Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by olaeffect(m): 12:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
gatiano: i don't rely on google, occasionally i do see or read things on google. even the islamic scholars don't agree with this. but i'd like you to show me where Jesus introduced christianity. show me and i will convert if it proves true. the question is where did i get these truth from? it was from ALLAH himself, he came to us to show us the truth, that truth has indeed set me free for life. i know who ALLAH is, i know who satan is and most importantly i know who i am. first that word blasphemy for made up by devils, so that you don't ask questions, analyse or think, but ask yourself one simple question, why did GOD put a brain in your head? in conclusion, i am not asking you to join, rather learn with an open mind the supreme knowledge of all creation, if you like you may accept, if you don't, there is nothing i can do. NATION OF ISLAM. DON'T LISTEN TO THE BIASENESS OF GOOGLE, rather look through their lessons and teachings on youtube. it is readily available to you. MAY THE PEACE AND BLESSINGS OF ALLAH BE WITH YOU ACCORDINGLY, FOR YOU 'RE HIS DIRECT DECENDANT.

I would have loved to explain to you what Christianity is but you won't believed me anyway.

I don't have any issue with Islam. I just wish Muslim can practice their religion and let others be. Bottom line as I see it:

Muslims are servants/slaves of God.
Christians are servants/children of God
Jews are servants/people of God

Issues come up when you try to explain/interpret other peoples religion. I don't need to quote the Quran to make Jesus look good (not that is possible anyway). So why must you be so concern that Jesus didn't mention the word "Christianity" in all his teachings. Whereas he repeatedly told the Jews that he didn't come to bring another religion but to perform all that was written.

But for the enlightenment of others reading this please note that Christianity means people like Christ. People that believe and benefit from the fulfilment of the requirements of the law and commandment of God.

I hope you will one day tell me more about Islam, but be sure I will use Google to reconfirm what you tell me ooo. Just in case. Because Google is not in support of any religion.

2 Likes

Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by true2god: 12:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
AdekunleBalogun:

Still doesn't changed the fact that Prophet Muhammad(saw) said he will be the last prophet on earth.
That is his personal opinion which is binding only to himself and pple who take him for a prophet (cos I take him for a warlord and selfish thief).

Read your own statement, ''prophet mohammed said he will be the last prophet on earth''.

1 Like

Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by true2god: 12:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
masseratti: don't mind him,a question I have for him is this,90% of prophets in the Koran are Jews not Arabs like Muhammed,why then do u think I should accept the veracity of the Koran from an Arab man who claimed God/Allah revealed all what he wrote to him than the Jewish torah,which is where the Old testament was written from?

Are you going to tell a story about me more than me?
99% of koranic prophets, except mohammed (who neither Jews nor xtains consider an upright guy, let alone prophet).
Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by olaeffect(m): 12:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
GuyFawkes:
Spiritual jew my foot LMFAO grin,more like a deluded slowpoke
I didn't mention african gods so spare me the balderdash you are spewing.
And which god does the white man believe the most
You just certified yourself a subservient black man devoid of any intellect tongue

I know where you are coming from. Sorry for being preemptive. You actually didn't say anything. And I mistakenly used my superior mentality to deduce what you were actually trying to say.

Once again accept my apologies grin grin grin
Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by fpeter(f): 12:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
Though I am NOT a muslim but i strongly believe that Islam(as a religion) has nothing
to do with the senseless killings going on all over the world now, Isis,BH
are the anti-Christs sent to unleash mayhem to the world at large.
Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by allanphash7(m): 12:31pm On Aug 29, 2014
is christianity not acceptable by God?
Osakah24:
I thought one angel like that came all the way from heaven to deliver it to the mohammad guy?,did he bring it in fragments?
Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by Donfbi(m): 12:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
If you still listen to only your Imam and what you hear other Muslim's say, then you ll be lost forever.
The Quran in Arabic has more that 80 different types. The early Muslim scholars choose one about 100 century ago and made it the official one. All Muslim's in the world do not use exactly the same Quran in Content.
The English versions are more than 3 type with differences and contradictions in my areas. (deceiver, skimmer and planner )are not the same. Verify what I ve said. They have been lying to you Muslim's. Open your eyes.
WASMOG: angryAnd since then the quran still remain one no new testament, no old, no versions am proud to be a Muslim

1 Like

Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by AbdH: 12:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
ojeota: This are the same people who are against western education.
Rubbish

We are not against education.
Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by masseratti: 1:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
olaeffect:

I would have loved to explain to you what Christianity is but you won't believed me anyway.

I don't have any issue with Islam. I just wish Muslim can practice their religion and let others be. Bottom line as I see it:

Issues come up when you try to explain/interpret other peoples religion. I don't need to quote the Quran to make Jesus look good (not that is possible anyway). So why must you be so concern that Jesus didn't mention the word "Christianity" in all his teachings. Whereas he repeatedly told the Jews that he didn't come to bring another religion but to perform all that was written.

But for the enlightenment of others reading this please note that Christianity means people like Christ. People that believe and benefit from the fulfilment of the requirements of the law and commandment of God.

I hope you will one day tell me more about Islam, but be sure I will use Google to reconfirm what you tell me ooo. Just in case. Because Google is not in support of any religion.
you are really doing a good job giving this guy pound for pound,let me tell him that not all christian believe in the idea of trinity,othordox Christians in Russia,Egypt and most European countries do not subscribe to the idea of trinity,the doctrine was introduced to the church in Nice and that was the 1st division in the church.

My question still remains why are most of the prophet in the Koran Jews except Muhammed and Muhammed is telling us their stories?Btw Jesus practiced Judaism and he is a Jew.

3 Likes

Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by msmon(m): 3:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
I honestly see no reason to debate on religion even if you are muslim because Allah says in the Holy Quran that: "“IF IT HAD BEEN YOUR LORD’S WILL, all of the people on Earth would have believed [in one religion]…” (Quran 10:99)"

The write up by the OP is not aimed at appealing to invite or persuade non-muslim to revert but to educate but muslims and non-muslim alike which is very laudable.
Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by msmon(m): 3:31pm On Aug 29, 2014
olaeffect:

I appreciate your diplomacy, you should be aware that "no one is a true muslim, if he didn't believe in the saying of Jesus". I believe in Jesus and the prophets that have been sent before him because they all preached one thing and that's the oneness of Allah (God). I love Jesus Christ but everything he said was overturned after him, I will provide evidence upon request.
Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by chaloner(m): 6:16pm On Aug 29, 2014
opey25: if u want to do a mathematical calculation where would u start from ? left or right ?
ur qquestion does not exist I tel u , If I try to take d limit It must surely givs me infinity..... Sounds like ........
Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by Tundeiab(m): 7:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
olumuyiolaoluwa: yes o,Bros ur head get meat cool
grin

1 Like

Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by Tundeiab(m): 7:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
gatiano: my great grand parents worship of idols was why ALLAH permitted the making of the caucasian to deal with us, have they not being dealing with us ever since? So ALLAH sent them prophets, and the last to them was Jesus. Jesus told them to be bornagain or else they won't enter the kingdom of GOD, but the Blackman is born full, he just needs to stand upright and be righteous and fear and praise ALLAH alone to enter the kingdom of GOD. This is GOD showing forth his wisdom over the once great blackman that i will bring you back to me. christian kill ram or goat on christmas, easter, new year, even on birthday to show appreciation to GOD. caucasian will never do that just to oppose GOD.

Christianity is only a little about 600 years old, Islam has no age it was giving to or taught to Muhammad a little over 1400 years ago. ISLAM has being from the creation of the planet. there is a new finding, that a human skull as old as those found in africa is now found in the arabian penisula.
lol... Your post stinks of ignorance... Christianity is over 2000 years old. Islam is a product of a son borne by Abraham's servant wife. Make your findings bro.

Jesus is the way the truth and the light... A little Muslim boy walked up to a friend and asked, "is it true that Jesus is coming back?". Out of curiosity my friend asked who told him, to his surprise he said his mum. The mum happens to be a fervent Muslim.

Muslims know the truth, but they are purposely shying away from the truth.

1 Like

Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by msmon(m): 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
Tundeiab: lol... Your post stinks of ignorance... Christianity is over 2000 years old. Islam is a product of a son borne by Abraham's servant wife. Make your findings bro.

Jesus is the way the truth and the light... A little Muslim boy walked up to a friend and asked, "is it true that Jesus is coming back?". Out of curiosity my friend asked who told him, to his surprise he said his mum. The mum happens to be a fervent Muslim.

You are absolutely right about your opinion; Jesus during his time was indeed the way, the truth and the light, likewise the the time of prophet Moses, he was the way, the truth and the light and so many other prophet before them and the prophet after them Mohammed (pbuh).

A true muslim must believe in Jesus christ and other prophets before him, infact a whole chapter in the holy Quran was revealed about him and about his coming (it's not a news).

Indeed, muslim knows the truth and the truth as set muslims free.

Allah says: "IF IT HAD BEEN YOUR
LORD’S WILL, all of the people on Earth would have believed [in one
religion]…” (Quran 10:99)
Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by Tundeiab(m): 8:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
msmon:

You are absolutely right about your opinion; Jesus during his time was indeed the way, the truth and the light, likewise the the time of prophet Moses, he was the way, the truth and the light and so many other prophet before them and the prophet after them Mohammed (pbuh).

A true muslim must believe in Jesus christ and other prophets before him, infact a whole chapter in the holy Quran was revealed about him and about his coming (it's not a news).

I like you bro! Most Muslims dispute the fact that he is coming back... According to you , he was a prophet. Doesn't it marvel you that of all the prophets he was the only who promised coming back.

Jesus Christ said in the holy book that he is the way the truth and the light, no one goes to the father(God), except through him. I suggest you go through that verse dedicated to Jesus again and ask the spirit of God to guide you!

Stay blessed brother!
Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by Tundeiab(m): 8:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
msmon:

I like you bro! Most Muslims dispute the fact that he is coming back... According to you , he was a prophet. Doesn't it marvel you that of all the prophets he was the only who promised coming back.

Jesus Christ said in the holy book that he is the way the truth and the light, no one goes to the father(God), except through him. I suggest you go through that verse dedicated to Jesus again and ask the spirit of God to guide you!

Stay blessed brother!!!
Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by gatiano(m): 8:59pm On Aug 29, 2014
From this day back till the days Jesus lived is just 2014 years, how could christianity be for 2000 years when Jesus didn't said nothing about christianity while he leaved? Jesus is the way the truth, light and life actually means what Jesus taught the people which was actually from GOD is the way, the truth, light and live not Jesus. if you follow Jesus and not his lessons, surely you will die! 100% Jesus is coming back (messiah), but not the one the european masters(the devil) introduced to you.

Tundeiab: lol... Your post stinks of ignorance... Christianity is over 2000 years old. Islam is a product of a son borne by Abraham's servant wife. Make your findings bro.

Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by Tundeiab(m): 10:07pm On Aug 29, 2014
gatiano: From this day back till the days Jesus lived is just 2014 years, how could christianity be for 2000 years when Jesus didn't said nothing about christianity while he leaved? Jesus is the way the truth, light and life actually means what Jesus taught the people which was actually from GOD is the way, the truth, light and live not Jesus. if you follow Jesus and not his lessons, surely you will die! 100% Jesus is coming back (messiah), but not the one the european masters(the devil) introduced to you.

What " i am the way, the truth and the light" means to access God we have to pass through him. This is so because his blood was shed on the cross of Calvery for the remission of our sins. When he ascended to heaven after he rose up from the dead he said he was coming back to take the saints with him to the father, so they can inhabit the mansions he has prepared for them.

The meaning of the word " Christian" is the followers of Christ or Christ like. Christianity began immediately after the ascension of Jesus Christ of Nazareth to heaven.
Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by gatiano(m): 10:05am On Aug 30, 2014
How can you pass through some one to access GOD if not through knowledge, wisdom and understanding imposed on you by the person of Jesus. Jesus died for the ressurection of the dead. he understood the jew as the false inhabitant and he told them that he knew who they were, they are the sons of their father the devil, the murderer and after their father doings is what they shall do. since the devils realized that Jesus knew who they were, they start glamouring for his death, the same people that loved and praised him killed him, however they could not have been able to crucify Jesus if Jesus doesn't want to. but jesus gave up himself because he understood the timing of life, if he doesn't go, he is going to push further the time of the resurection.

christians was not the term the followers of Jesus called theirselves, it was what the romans called them to abused them. it was the roman emperor (i have forgotten his name ), that envisioned the cross, and said "with the sign, we shall conquer" which they did by putting the naked jesus on it just to mock him. (naked white jesus on the cross is not Jesus) which is infact idol worshiping. and the 1st of the ten commandment, is thou shall not serve no other than GOD. what has the christians done? serve jesus which is polytheist. some muslims too do serve Muhammad.

christ means Crusher, the Jesus you are expecting is not coming to love or make friends or stuffs like that, he is coming to crush, kill, that include those that call or worship him beside GOD.
Tundeiab: What " i am the way, the truth and the light" means to access God we have to pass through him. This is so because his blood was shed on the cross of Calvery for the remission of our sins. When he ascended to heaven after he rose up from the dead he said he was coming back to take the saints with him to the father, so they can inhabit the mansions he has prepared for them.

The meaning of the word " Christian" is the followers of Christ or Christ like. Christianity began immediately after the ascension of Jesus Christ of Nazareth to heaven.
Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by Tundeiab(m): 12:44pm On Aug 30, 2014
gatiano: How can you pass through some one to access GOD if not through knowledge, wisdom and understanding imposed on you by the person of Jesus. Jesus died for the ressurection of the dead. he understood the jew as the false inhabitant and he told them that he knew who they were, they are the sons of their father the devil, the murderer and after their father doings is what they shall do. since the devils realized that Jesus knew who they were, they start glamouring for his death, the same people that loved and praised him killed him, however they could not have been able to crucify Jesus if Jesus doesn't want to. but jesus gave up himself because he understood the timing of life, if he doesn't go, he is going to push further the time of the resurection.

christians was not the term the followers of Jesus called theirselves, it was what the romans called them to abused them. it was the roman emperor (i have forgotten his name ), that envisioned the cross, and said "with the sign, we shall conquer" which they did by putting the naked jesus on it just to mock him. (naked white jesus on the cross is not Jesus) which is infact idol worshiping. and the 1st of the ten commandment, is thou shall not serve no other than GOD. what has the christians done? serve jesus which is polytheist. some muslims too do serve Muhammad.

christ means Crusher, the Jesus you are expecting is not coming to love or make friends or stuffs like that, he is coming to crush, kill, that include those that call or worship him beside GOD.
When Adam and Eve sinned against God,man died (relationship between man and God was cut off).

There was need for that relationship to be restored, that was why He(God) has to send Jesus Christ, who was given birth by a virgin called Mary.

Mary became pregnant when the Holy Spirit came upon her. Although she was betrothed to Joseph, they had no canal knowledge of each other.

When Jesus was 33 years old he was crucified on the cross of calvery for the washing away of our sins.

He was dead for 3 days during which he went to the pit of hell to open the gate for all the saint who were held captive and also to get the keys of life and death... Hallelujah.

Because he laid down His life he became the link between man and God.
Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by gatiano(m): 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2014
It is very nice that you brought the Adam and Eve story up.

Adam and Eve don't just represent 2 people, it represent a group of people, multitudes of them, that were empowered by the wisdom, knowledge and the understanding of GOD, GOD gave them power to look over all things not just only on the planet but in the universe as a whole. they were gods and goddess (thus is said in the bible "ye are gods). and the wisdom of GOD represents the trees(biblical fiction or parables).

The snake also represent a people, snake can't talk can he now? NO. it represent a group multitude of people different entirely from Adam and Eve. the nature of a snake is that which can't go straight, always zigzaggy, and when it is ready to strike, it is always direct and precise. so snake here is a nature of a kind of people. and with its own tree.

when this snake came into the land (garden) of Eden, which GOD had made for the gods and goddesses (adam and eve). he start by tricking them as taught to him by his father (remember Jesus said i know you, you are the sons of your father, and after your father's wish or deed, ye shall do, he was a liar, murderer from the beginning). read from John 8:30-45. the snakes started lieing in the garden, causing confusion, agony, fornication, adultery, idolatry, causing husband to hate wife and vice versa. Adam and eve tasted evil, and saw it fear seeming, thus they fell to the level of an animal. and when the snake said GOD lied, ye shall not die means defying the true existence of GOD.

that snake in the genesis is now today in the revelation called the dragon, he had gone all over the world deceiving the people of GOD, who is the most powerful of all the people today?

So if you read properly from St John 8: 30 to 45, you will find that Jesus was somehow shocked, he had just realized who the devil was, and can't be changed. and if you catch somebody at a crime, the simply will want to kill you. which was what happened, Jesus gave up himself for the blackman resurrection from his fall from the Garden of eden. who are the dead that are meant to resurrect? they are the mentally dead people that the devil has deceived and still deceiving. so look the condition of the blackman everywhere in the world, we are savages, we have lost senses, we can't do nothing, we don't know GOD, we don't know who we were and are or to be, we don't know our arch enemy the devil. how can you ressurect the dead? TELL HIM THE TRUTH! TELL HIM THE TRUTH! ABOUT HIMSELF, GOD AND his enemy. so in there are two creation
1) in gen 1:26 - 28 , God make man in their own image.
2)in gen 2:7 - 8, LORD God created Man out of dust....

there is difference bteween LORD GOD and God, also between make and create.

if Holy spirit made mary pregnant, why then don't you call Jesus in the son of Holy-spirit, why Jesus the son of GOD? by so doing, you are accusing GOD of raping or ordering the rape of Mary, which is unjust and a sin. will GOD do that? Joseph was Jesus Biological father.
BLACKMAN YOU ARE A GOD, RESSURECT YOURSELF WITH TRUTH, AND LEAVE THAT DEVIL (WHITEMAN) WHO REFUSED TO BE BORNAGAIN TO ALLAH'S JUDGEMENT, BUT IF YOU BLACKMAN WILL REFUSE TO HEED THE CALLING OF YOUR FATHER, THEN TO FIRE TO YOU BOTH.

All this argue is for is DON'T PUT NOBODY, NOTHING BESIDE GOD THE CREATOR OF THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH. START YOUR PRAYERS WITH HIM AND END IT WITH HIM, PRAISE HIM ALONE, SUBMIT TO GOD THE CREATOR OF THE HEAVENS, EARTH, MAN, DEVIL, JESUS, ME , YOU, THE AEROPLANES, FOOD, WATER, SEAS, PLANT, MOUNTAIN, AND THE UNIVERSE AS A WHOLE. ALL PRAISES IS DUE TO ALLAH.
Tundeiab: When Adam and Eve sinned against God,man died (relationship between man and God was cut off).

There was need for that relationship to be restored, that was why He(God) has to send Jesus Christ, who was given birth by a virgin called Mary.

Mary became pregnant when the Holy Spirit came upon her. Although she was betrothed to Joseph, they had no canal knowledge of each other.

When Jesus was 33 years old he was crucified on the cross of calvery for the washing away of our sins.

He was dead for 3 days during which he went to the pit of hell to open the gate for all the saint who were held captive and also to get the keys of life and death... Hallelujah.

Because he laid down His life he became the link between man and God.
Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by Tundeiab(m): 1:57pm On Aug 30, 2014
gatiano: It is very nice that you brought the Adam and Eve story up.

Adam and Eve don't just represent 2 people, it represent a group of people, multitudes of them, that were empowered by the wisdom, knowledge and the understanding of GOD, GOD gave them power to look over all things not just only on the planet but in the universe as a whole. they were gods and goddess (thus is said in the bible "ye are gods). and the wisdom of GOD represents the trees(biblical fiction or parables).

The snake also represent a people, snake can't talk can he now? NO. it represent a group multitude of people different entirely from Adam and Eve. the nature of a snake is that which can't go straight, always zigzaggy, and when it is ready to strike, it is always direct and precise. so snake here is a nature of a kind of people. and with its own tree.

when this snake came into the land (garden) of Eden, which GOD had made for the gods and goddesses (adam and eve). he start by tricking them as taught to him by his father (remember Jesus said i know you, you are the sons of your father, and after your father's wish or deed, ye shall do, he was a liar, murderer from the beginning). read from John 8:30-45. the snakes started lieing in the garden, causing confusion, agony, fornication, adultery, idolatry, causing husband to hate wife and vice versa. Adam and eve tasted evil, and saw it fear seeming, thus they fell to the level of an animal. and when the snake said GOD lied, ye shall not die means defying the true existence of GOD.

that snake in the genesis is now today in the revelation called the dragon, he had gone all over the world deceiving the people of GOD, who is the most powerful of all the people today?

So if you read properly from St John 8: 30 to 45, you will find that Jesus was somehow shocked, he had just realized who the devil was, and can't be changed. and if you catch somebody at a crime, the simply will want to kill you. which was what happened, Jesus gave up himself for the blackman resurrection from his fall from the Garden of eden. who are the dead that are meant to resurrect? they are the mentally dead people that the devil has deceived and still deceiving. so look the condition of the blackman everywhere in the world, we are savages, we have lost senses, we can't do nothing, we don't know GOD, we don't know who we were and are or to be, we don't know our arch enemy the devil. how can you ressurect the dead? TELL HIM THE TRUTH! TELL HIM THE TRUTH! ABOUT HIMSELF, GOD AND his enemy. so in there are two creation
1) in gen 1:26 - 28 , God make man in their own image.
2)in gen 2:7 - 8, LORD God created Man out of dust....

there is difference bteween LORD GOD and God, also between make and create.

if Holy spirit made mary pregnant, why then don't you call Jesus in the son of Holy-spirit, why Jesus the son of GOD? by so doing, you are accusing GOD of raping or ordering the rape of Mary, which is unjust and a sin. will GOD do that? Joseph was Jesus Biological father.
BLACKMAN YOU ARE A GOD, RESSURECT YOURSELF WITH TRUTH, AND LEAVE THAT DEVIL (WHITEMAN) WHO REFUSED TO BE BORNAGAIN TO ALLAH'S JUDGEMENT, BUT IF YOU BLACKMAN WILL REFUSE TO HEED THE CALLING OF YOUR FATHER, THEN TO FIRE TO YOU BOTH.

All this argue is for is DON'T PUT NOBODY, NOTHING BESIDE GOD THE CREATOR OF THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH. START YOUR PRAYERS WITH HIM AND END IT WITH HIM, PRAISE HIM ALONE, SUBMIT TO GOD THE CREATOR OF THE HEAVENS, EARTH, MAN, DEVIL, JESUS, ME , YOU, THE AEROPLANES, FOOD, WATER, SEAS, PLANT, MOUNTAIN, AND THE UNIVERSE AS A WHOLE. ALL PRAISES IS DUE TO ALLAH.
We don't call Jesus the son of the Holy Spirit because God the father, son and the Holy Spirit are one. They represent the Holy trinity.

I guess your mind is not open for reasoning, so I see no reason to continue this conversation.

May the peace of The Lord be with you(Amen!)
Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by gatiano(m): 2:22pm On Aug 30, 2014
GOD in trinity, that is not mathematically right, and you know it, 3 in 1, how can 3 fit into 1? that means the power of GOD to you is 33.3%, jesus 33.3%, and the Holyspirit 33.3%, which simply implies that GOD is not 100% efficient. you are scared of the truth, Tundes are a curious set of people, they venture in silent. anyways, read the Bible in indepth understanding, read the Quran too, it verifies the Bible. Stay blessed brother.
Tundeiab: We don't call Jesus the son of the Holy Spirit because God the father, son and the Holy Spirit are one. They represent the Holy trinity.

I guess your mind is not open for reasoning, so I see no reason to continue this conversation.

May the peace of The Lord be with you(Amen!)
Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by Tundeiab(m): 3:00pm On Aug 30, 2014
gatiano: GOD in trinity, that is not mathematically right, and you know it, 3 in 1, how can 3 fit into 1? that means the power of GOD to you is 33.3%, jesus 33.3%, and the Holyspirit 33.3%, which simply implies that GOD is not 100% efficient. you are scared of the truth, Tundes are a curious set of people, they venture in silent. anyways, read the Bible in indepth understanding, read the Quran too, it verifies the Bible. Stay blessed brother.
If the things of God can be figured out mathematically then their won't be need for one.
Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by gatiano(m): 8:55pm On Aug 30, 2014
why won't i believe if it is true, i'd like to know.

the muslims love Jesus more than you can even imagine, even more than the christians a million times over. It is the jews (that lied that are jews but they are not) that hate him.
i would rather be a slave to the supreme master, the best knower, the creator of the heavens and the earth, The LORD of the worlds. A muslim would allow you be if you let them be without bringing democrazy and capitalism to him, however, since he owns the universe, he wants it all back for the righteous, those that will submit to the will of ALLAH(GOD).
olaeffect:

Re: Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an by Diamondamsel(f): 10:35pm On Aug 30, 2014
olaeffect:

When you Google please search with Philistines and cannan to know that actual fact of the first inhabitants of the land in question, how the Jews left and how they returned and the lost tribes of Israel.
Just don't Google what you are comfortable with try and know the whole truth.

oh sure, i knw d jew have once inhabited d land of palestine b4 ; i wl neva dispute dat. Bt ma question is dat; tell me, were dey forced out of d land? Nd y ar dey usin violence i mean killing hundreds of pple daily 2 occupy d land dey walk out frm hundreds of years ago?? Jst tell me.... It x jst as if some kind of grup shd come 2 nigeria n tell us 2 leav coz dia forefathers av inhabit dis place b4........think abt it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? / 6 Rights Of A Muslim Upon Another Muslim / Concept Of Marriage In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.