Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Things You Hate To See On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Things You Hate To See On Nairaland (12342 Views)

Do You HATE Or LOVE Your Job? (A Fun Job Satisfaction Survey) / One Reason Why You Hate Or Love Nigeria / What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by elipheleh(m): 2:40am On Jul 30, 2014
xp17: @op, if you don't like to see those you listed, kindly deactivate your account. case solved.

it's gay wanting everyone to do it your way, you need to respect whatever someone does that makes him happy, even if you don't like it.

I don't do those listed above though.
Don't mind the e.diot who thinks she is a central decision making machine.

1 Like

Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by canalily(m): 2:40am On Jul 30, 2014
DocAdray: OP, I'm with you on No. 7!
Some silly people quoting an obviously LONG post just to write a word or few words!

I just feel like strangling them...
...are they bush meat?

2 Likes

Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by elipheleh(m): 2:43am On Jul 30, 2014
booqee: [b]Well I'm not a regular poster on nairaland unlike before but I'm definitely a steady and religious viewer of nairaland and I've come across a lot of annoying posters, with some post funny and some not so funny. Anyway this is a list of things I find really annoying on nairaland.

1. First to comment. Maybe I'm missing something here, does Seun give award to these pple or something? what's d hype about? I find it very silly for grown up adults to be jubilating over FTC on a thread.

2. Space bookers. Well maybe I should cut these group of people some slack. Majority of us don't read past the first page so these group of pple will just type a dot or a letter and eventually come back to modify their post. Its all in a bid to av their post on the first page so people can read or even like it. Doesn't matter if its a dumb post or not. embarassed

3. "Like" seekers. Its not uncommon to see post like this: "click like if you think...blah blah blah" wtf?! undecided Do you convert the likes to Naira?

4. Thread derailers. I so much detest this group. They can turn a beautiful and interesting thread to trash!

5. Tribal bigots. Now this is the group I hate with a passion. They are naturally sad people. Let a thread be about barbie and candies, they can easily turn it to a tribal war, you'd be shocked!!

6. Posters who intentionally speak stupid English to sound funny and end up been very dry. Only one poster can sound very funny on this and that is yuzedo, every other one's are up and coming copycats. tongue

7. People who quote a very very very long post especially that of the OP's and end up writing a two or three letter word or even a smiley! angry Worse still some write "too long for me to read, can someone summarise it"!!!! wtf?! shocked how can someone be so dumb?!

8. Oga at the top. Yes we all had fun with it while it was trending. But excuse me, this is July 2014 and some dry folks are still cracking it! Puleeaaazzzze its already stale and drrryyyyy!

9. Nairalanders who blame obviously unrelated matter on GEJ, APC, or PDP! shocked Ok sometimes people do it to catch fun but its silly most times. Look at this:
TOPIC: I lost my dear granddad to death today. :-(
REPLY: I blame it on GEJ!
Like seriously?! shocked Is that funny?!! gosh

10. GEJ till 2100 or infinity sef. this is the one I find most annoying. Don't ask me why. angry

I'll add more if I remember.

You can add yours too!

[/b]

You must be a small girl who doesn't respect people's free will. SMH...You can't always have what you want, that's not a reason to weep

4 Likes

Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by elipheleh(m): 2:47am On Jul 30, 2014
Kalvan: I hate GEJ and Ibos.

Quote me and die.

lol. cry me a river
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by carata62: 2:48am On Jul 30, 2014
embarassed grin ;I dn't like seein diaris GOD ooooo tin
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by salvatore007(m): 2:54am On Jul 30, 2014
D tin i hate most z makn post such as dis reach front page... 4 goodness sake all dose tinz she mentioned above actually made me register in dis site.... Dis gal can nevr b satisfied.... If we avoid all shex mentioned den NL would b as dry as fried yam... Abeg park well joor @op

P.s I must reach FTC one day one day........

Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by macsika: 3:00am On Jul 30, 2014
booqee: [b]Well I'm not a regular poster on nairaland unlike before but I'm definitely a steady and religious viewer of nairaland and I've come across a lot of annoying posters, with some post funny and some not so funny. Anyway this is a list of things I find really annoying on nairaland.

1. First to comment. Maybe I'm missing something here, does Seun give award to these pple or something? what's d hype about? I find it very silly for grown up adults to be jubilating over FTC on a thread.

2. Space bookers. Well maybe I should cut these group of people some slack. Majority of us don't read past the first page so these group of pple will just type a dot or a letter and eventually come back to modify their post. Its all in a bid to av their post on the first page so people can read or even like it. Doesn't matter if its a dumb post or not. embarassed

3. "Like" seekers. Its not uncommon to see post like this: "click like if you think...blah blah blah" wtf?! undecided Do you convert the likes to Naira?

4. Thread derailers. I so much detest this group. They can turn a beautiful and interesting thread to trash!

5. Tribal bigots. Now this is the group I hate with a passion. They are naturally sad people. Let a thread be about barbie and candies, they can easily turn it to a tribal war, you'd be shocked!!

6. Posters who intentionally speak stupid English to sound funny and end up been very dry. Only one poster can sound very funny on this and that is yuzedo, every other one's are up and coming copycats. tongue

7. People who quote a very very very long post especially that of the OP's and end up writing a two or three letter word or even a smiley! angry Worse still some write "too long for me to read, can someone summarise it"!!!! wtf?! shocked how can someone be so dumb?!

8. Oga at the top. Yes we all had fun with it while it was trending. But excuse me, this is July 2014 and some dry folks are still cracking it! Puleeaaazzzze its already stale and drrryyyyy!

9. Nairalanders who blame obviously unrelated matter on GEJ, APC, or PDP! shocked Ok sometimes people do it to catch fun but its silly most times. Look at this:

10. GEJ till 2100 or infinity sef. this is the one I find most annoying. Don't ask me why. angry

You can add yours too!

[/b]
o.p i know you're celebrating your 45th birthday ceremony very soon, but when in rome act like the romans watch and learn.

Let me save space incase this stuff makes front page.

O.m.g it made front page and i'm LTC *dancing skelewu* cheesy

First of all i'll like to thank my Oga at the top.
And the president goodluck jonathan..ahh GEJ till 20forever. grin

But wait oh all this bomb in the northern part. I blame this APC and PDP people infact i blame GEJ that incompetent president, they like playing politics instead of leading. Its probably because its end fime fings tongue(EFF)

This boko haram self are they not muslim and muslims are notherners which means they're hausa's all this hausa people self kai na wa for una oh...

O.p would like to smoke weed. I bet this o.p do smoke every literary everything classified as weed including waterleaf. Does anyone know how people smoke.

Like this if you believe the o.p was smoking while creating this. ABEG LIKE AM OH... Op you better follow like this post because na by force... angry Or you fit give me your number make i flash you so that you will call me and we can chat kiss grin

Once again thank you Oga at the top*wink* wink

4 Likes

Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by macsika: 3:07am On Jul 30, 2014

You can add yours too!

[/b]
well, i advice you create another thread and tell all those who liked your pic to relike it. And also i wanted to like your pic but i didn't see your face all i saw was your booobies. And i also don't like what i saw maybe if show your butttt it'll be more sexy. grin
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by xp17(m): 3:12am On Jul 30, 2014
elipheleh: Don't mind the e.diot who thinks she is a central decision making machine.
I don't think the op is gonna make a good wife, she ll be nothing but a nagging wife.

someone reading this, incase you got crush on her,don't say I didn't warn you.
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by darne(m): 3:17am On Jul 30, 2014
Fake Topics Making FP ! angry
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by Motolank: 3:30am On Jul 30, 2014
Bimfo:

GEJ to 2100 grin

I am coming Up.. FTC 1 day..

Pls Like this post if you think the OP is a Saddist..

You committed several offence, against op grin
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by Motolank: 3:34am On Jul 30, 2014
Common sense is not a gift, it's punishment because you have to deal with anyone who doesn't have it. cheesy[/quote]
You statement encouraged me to keep overlookn those who dont have one and comment on one s post s.
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:34am On Jul 30, 2014
Eya. The thing I hate most is "end time things" and its many variations. If you want to change things become a mod and impose your authority like that sexkillz kid did.
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by azimibraun: 3:35am On Jul 30, 2014
Where is 2go today? No reasonable person wants to be associated with it as it is now seen as childish and embarrassing to be linked to 2go. If you all can remeber it ddnt start like that. It was exciting and a " big boy, big girl" stuff to be on 2go. Some ppl will argue but that will not change the fact that Nairaland is headed that direction. Very soon " big boys, big girl" will not want to be identified with this forum because of the level of childish and irrelevant stuff that comes on it. I am a Nigerian and I knw my ppl. Very soon interlectuals will evacuate Nairaland becouse lame and brainless stuff come in and out freely. Most times you find it shameful to be part of the conversation that goes on in NL. Somebody just said those useless conversation and actions pointed out by the OP are what makes Nairaland fun and thick. No wahala, soon enof we wll know. Who has all the time in the world to come and discuss thrash when we cld make use of precious time to attend deligently and in a civilised manner to burning soci-political and economic issue as it affects us and the global community.

8 Likes

Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by azimibraun: 3:46am On Jul 30, 2014
I will like to acknowledge the effort put in by the OP to identify and address some of these disturbing anormalies on Nairaland. What decent and serious Nairalanders are experiencing is similar to having an individual move from working with the Late steve Jobs the apple founder to working in a Local government in Nigeria. I use to see nairaland as one very refined and serious minded site but lately i am having a diff perception of NL. Nairaland must not be too serious or elitist bt at the moment its becoming to " agberoish" and as a result its dividing Nigerians more than it is uniting because issues are rearly discussed with the seriousness they deserve rather curses and divisive languages, unfounded romours and falsehood flow freely. I am sure like many orthers I wll soon get enof. Am in search of alternatives anyway. We cld have intellectual engagements spiced with fun no wahala. But curses and too much unseriousnes, No way! We could rebuild nigeria thru nairaland I so believe. But with all of these thrash the OP stated, I doubt if anything meaningful can be created from our numero uno site. Rebuild NL to rebuild Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by EbolaGoingHam(m): 3:47am On Jul 30, 2014
charix: Eya. The thing I hate most is "end time things" and its many variations. If you want to change things become a mod and impose your authority like that sexkillz kid did.

End time hating
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by EbolaGoingHam(m): 3:49am On Jul 30, 2014
azimibraun: I will like to acknowledge the effort put in by the OP to identify and address some of these disturbing anormalies on Nairaland. What decent and serious Nairalanders are experiencing is similar to having an individual move from working the Late steve Jobs the apple founder to working in a Local government in Nigeria. I use to see nairaland as one very refined and serious minded site but lately i am having a diff perception of NL. Nairaland must not be too serious or elitist bt at the moment its becoming to " agberoish" and as a result its dividing Nigerians more than it is uniting because issues are rearly discussed with th the seriousness they deserve rather curses and divisive languages, unfounded romours and falsehood flow freely. I am sure like many orthers I wll soon get enof. Am in search of alternatives anyway.

If you need sites like the one you re speaking of, facebook hasn't closed yet

Ebola>H.i.v
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:51am On Jul 30, 2014
Worthless people blame their karma.......Someone,posted something similar last year, why this same stuff making FP?

Play the part and you shall become.
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:54am On Jul 30, 2014
booqee:
1. First to comment.

2. Space bookers.

3. "Like" seekers.

4. Thread derailers.

5. Tribal bigots.

6. Posters who intentionally speak stupid English to sound funny and end up been very dry.

7. People who quote a very very very long post especially that of the OP's and end up writing a two or three letter word or even a smiley! angry

8. Oga at the top.

9. Nairalanders who blame obviously unrelated matter on GEJ,

10. GEJ till 2100 or infinity sef
All the above and many more make Nairaland thick and sell infact in the early era , it was fight between Yoruba and Igbo as well as Job Search that made Nairaland what it is today .... The tribalism was so hot and Highly promoted then but now , it is those fun you mentioned above !!

The only thing I hate to see on Nairaland is seun's poor administrative sense and I thanGod He already outsourced that aspect of him ...... .... Give us the platform(technology) but get your hands off managing the users cuz he sucks big deal in that !!!

The rest are all fun !! cheesy
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:57am On Jul 30, 2014

You can add yours too!

[/b]

People come here for the most part for laughs,yabis,fun and games
Funny enough you didn't mention eediots like yourself that embolden their long posts for emphasis
Or the constipated ones like yourself that are irritated by whatever others do and say
Some may hate the fact that you are Bukola aka bukky but you would rather call it booqee
Get a life!

7 Likes

Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by pussyeater(m): 3:58am On Jul 30, 2014

You can add yours too!

[/b]
undecided
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by pussyeater(m): 3:59am On Jul 30, 2014
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by Sammydreezy(m): 4:05am On Jul 30, 2014
Useless and non Informative post makinq Fp...I percieve childishness on this forum..babies and adults trading insults just because of the fact that no one knows you.... I tink oga seun still ave a lot of thinqs to do on this forum

1 Like

Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by azimibraun: 4:05am On Jul 30, 2014
Karma ke? Its not about what made FP last year making front page again my dear. Its about knowing that what was seen as damaging last year is yet to be corrected. Do you lay back and watch a 2 year old baby go playin with fire and you tell the ppl you are sitting wit " don't worry I have warned him/her on the dangers of playing with fire when he/she was 1 year old" you must keep stressing until change comes. Perhaps it doesn't happen overnight mind you. How abt those who joine NL this year; don't you think they need this education(post)? A lot of folks are begening to see NL in a diff light. More of a " joke joke" site than the ground for interlectual development and solidtrending news it used to be. A lot of my pals only come here to laugh and learn bigatory these days. NL will soon turn our young population to the most polarised in the world and endager our future. Imagine folks from NL becoming members of parliarment? Ah! I cannot shout o! WAR kowai!

1 Like

Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by mstik(f): 4:05am On Jul 30, 2014
I swear. annoying AF
charix: Eya. The thing I hate most is "end time things" and its many variations.
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by rightflank: 4:15am On Jul 30, 2014
Like there's anything you can do about it. Whatever happened to "mind your business and waka pass"?
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by Dexpro: 4:21am On Jul 30, 2014
@azimibraun, see what you wrote up there i disagree. A country of 170 million people and a forum of more than 1 million users, shocked guy what do you expect?

@babymama1, what u wrote up there na die! grin

1 Like

Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by Ashantiking: 4:25am On Jul 30, 2014
I hate to see Eba eaters talking shit about Ghana and other countries.

1 Like

Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by vicadex07(m): 4:32am On Jul 30, 2014
azimibraun: Where is 2go today? No reasonable person wants to be associated with it as it is now seen as childish and embarrassing to be linked to 2go. If you all can remeber it ddnt start like that. It was exciting and a " big boy, big girl" stuff to be on 2go. Some ppl will argue but that will not change the fact that Nairaland is headed that direction. Very soon " big boys, big girl" will not want to be identified with this forum because of the level of childish and irrelevant stuff that comes on it. I am a Nigerian and I knw my ppl. Very soon interlectuals will evacuate Nairaland becouse lame and brainless stuff come in and out freely. Most times you find it shameful to be part of the conversation that goes on in NL. Somebody just said those useless conversation and actions pointed out by the OP are what makes Nairaland fun and thick. No wahala, soon enof we wll know. Who has all the time in the world to come and discuss thrash when we cld make use of precious time to attend deligently and in a civilised manner to burning soci-political and economic issue as it affects us and the global community.
1 million likes for you
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:36am On Jul 30, 2014
azimibraun: Karma ke? Its not about what made FP last year making front page again my dear. Its about knowing that what was seen as damaging last year is yet to be corrected. Do you lay back and watch a 2 year old baby go playin with fire and you tell the ppl you are sitting wit " don't worry I have warned him/her on the dangers of playing with fire when he/she was 1 year old" you must keep stressing until change comes. Perhaps it doesn't happen overnight mind you. How abt those who joine NL this year; don't you think they need this education(post)? A lot of folks are begening to see NL in a diff light. More of a " joke joke" site than the ground for interlectual development and solidtrending news it used to be. A lot of my pals only come here to laugh and learn bigatory these days. NL will soon turn our young population to the most polarised in the world and endager our future. Imagine folks from NL becoming members of parliarment? Ah! I cannot shout o! WAR kowai!

Some things are better left unsaid.........Don't you have PHD holders in parliament of what good have they served you.

All food is fit to eat but not all words are fit to speak shocked
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by born2boink(m): 4:36am On Jul 30, 2014

You can add yours too!

[/b]
"oversabbi" if not, you wouldn't have write all these rubbish and a poo will put in infront page. Come kiss my nyansh

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Three Things I Love About Nairaland / Banega Is Scammer / Just For Your Eyes: What A Wonderful World!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.