Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Things You Hate To See On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Things You Hate To See On Nairaland (12349 Views)

Do You HATE Or LOVE Your Job? (A Fun Job Satisfaction Survey) / One Reason Why You Hate Or Love Nigeria / What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by Luizkid(m): 3:22pm On Jul 30, 2014
Gbam!!! Dat num 7 kpaa kpaa is my wahala. Dudes quotes a very long post or comment just to write 'ok'. Pls scrolling down can be hard work sometyms. Just quote at most d main point n not evrytin...... diaisgod ooooo
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by Agybabe(f): 5:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
I hate to see people hurling insults on Nairaland's CEO, Oga Seun.
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by Donkaz(m): 5:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
AriDsexy:
Likewise.....I couldn't stop laughing at that Comment
the Op is just being a saddist.
I love Nland the way it is
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by Donkaz(m): 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
edozie04: Don't mind tat op,forming famzing as if she does nt do it
cant you see wrikles are already coming out on her face.
She's a saddist!
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by Teejay4kell(m): 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
ptcheew
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by January27(f): 5:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
There is this comment that people usually make and I hate it "how does this affect the price of garri in the market"

2 Likes

Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by roman001: 5:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
Op,chai!,ok.continue.
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by roman001: 6:16pm On Jul 30, 2014
Op,so ,this is hw much u dislike me,dnt u knw dt ds thread has bcm a solace in a solitude?each time am bored@wrk,i read funny posts here n i end up laughn,ok.i wnt say much.nlanders,dnt mind him,jst kp on making my day.
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by Suarezilla(m): 6:39pm On Jul 30, 2014
Starbank: abeg who get pin mouth charger
How u go buy fone then forget to buy charger? undecided r u a learner?...Abeg go sleep tongue
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by elguaje(m): 7:42pm On Jul 30, 2014
booqee: [b]Well I'm not a regular poster on nairaland unlike before but I'm definitely a steady and religious viewer of nairaland and I've come across a lot of annoying posters, with some post funny and some not so funny. Anyway this is a list of things I find really annoying on nairaland.

1. First to comment. Maybe I'm missing something here, does Seun give award to these pple or something? what's d hype about? I find it very silly for grown up adults to be jubilating over FTC on a thread.

2. Space bookers. Well maybe I should cut these group of people some slack. Majority of us don't read past the first page so these group of pple will just type a dot or a letter and eventually come back to modify their post. Its all in a bid to av their post on the first page so people can read or even like it. Doesn't matter if its a dumb post or not. embarassed

3. "Like" seekers. Its not uncommon to see post like this: "click like if you think...blah blah blah" wtf?! undecided Do you convert the likes to Naira?

4. Thread derailers. I so much detest this group. They can turn a beautiful and interesting thread to trash!

5. Tribal bigots. Now this is the group I hate with a passion. They are naturally sad people. Let a thread be about barbie and candies, they can easily turn it to a tribal war, you'd be shocked!!

6. Posters who intentionally speak stupid English to sound funny and end up been very dry. Only one poster can sound very funny on this and that is yuzedo, every other one's are up and coming copycats. tongue

7. People who quote a very very very long post especially that of the OP's and end up writing a two or three letter word or even a smiley! angry Worse still some write "too long for me to read, can someone summarise it"!!!! wtf?! shocked how can someone be so dumb?!

8. Oga at the top. Yes we all had fun with it while it was trending. But excuse me, this is July 2014 and some dry folks are still cracking it! Puleeaaazzzze its already stale and drrryyyyy!

9. Nairalanders who blame obviously unrelated matter on GEJ, APC, or PDP! shocked Ok sometimes people do it to catch fun but its silly most times. Look at this:
TOPIC: I lost my dear granddad to death today. :-(
REPLY: I blame it on GEJ!
Like seriously?! shocked Is that funny?!! gosh

10. GEJ till 2100 or infinity sef. this is the one I find most annoying. Don't ask me why. angry

I'll add more if I remember.

You can add yours too!

[/b]
oya drop more stories for d gods
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by Christmasdon(m): 8:21pm On Jul 30, 2014
Funny of it ,is after reading it, they won't learn.
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by shyshally(f): 8:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
oilykid: tongue tongue

Imagine dis f*****h guy doing exactly wat d op just said,smh 4 sme pple on nairaland angry undecided
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by shyshally(f): 8:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
elguaje: oya drop more stories for d gods

May thor's thunder n lightening fire u,rubbish
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by oilykid(m): 8:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
shyshally:

Imagine dis f*****h guy doing exactly wat d op just said,smh 4 sme pple on nairaland angry undecided
who is this
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by shyshally(f): 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
oilykid: who is this

R u dat dumb that u can't read my name? grin,oilykid indeed
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by oilykid(m): 8:51pm On Jul 30, 2014
shyshally:

R u dat dumb that u can't read my name? grin,oilykid indeed
have we met somewhere before
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by shyshally(f): 8:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
oilykid: have we met somewhere before

Nope,except on nairaland
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by oilykid(m): 8:57pm On Jul 30, 2014
shyshally:

Nope,except on nairaland
OK.nice meeting you
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by shyshally(f): 9:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
oilykid: OK.nice meeting you
wink,sure,nice meeting you too
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by elguaje(m): 9:04pm On Jul 30, 2014
shyshally:

May thor's thunder n lightening fire u,rubbish
COMING FROM A
LOW LIFE SCUM.I'LL TAKE IT WITH A PINCH OF
SALT tongue
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by shyshally(f): 9:11pm On Jul 30, 2014
elguaje: COMING FROM A
LOW LIFE SCUM.I'LL TAKE IT WITH A PINCH OF
SALT tongue

Lol,anything that makes you slip at night,I've passed across wat I wanted to n frm all indications u've gotten it grin grin grin
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by elguaje(m): 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
shyshally:

Lol,anything that makes you slip at night,I've passed across wat I wanted to n frm all indications u've gotten it grin grin grin
You are the kind of person who, when someone
first meets you, they don't like you. But when
they get to know you better, they hate you.
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by Expsbterror(m): 10:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
booqee: [b]Well I'm not a regular poster on nairaland unlike before but I'm definitely a steady and religious viewer of nairaland and I've come across a lot of annoying posters, with some post funny and some not so funny. Anyway this is a list of things I find really annoying on nairaland.

1. First to comment. Maybe I'm missing something here, does Seun give award to these pple or something? what's d hype about? I find it very silly for grown up adults to be jubilating over FTC on a thread.

2. Space bookers. Well maybe I should cut these group of people some slack. Majority of us don't read past the first page so these group of pple will just type a dot or a letter and eventually come back to modify their post. Its all in a bid to av their post on the first page so people can read or even like it. Doesn't matter if its a dumb post or not. embarassed

3. "Like" seekers. Its not uncommon to see post like this: "click like if you think...blah blah blah" wtf?! undecided Do you convert the likes to Naira?

4. Thread derailers. I so much detest this group. They can turn a beautiful and interesting thread to trash!

5. Tribal bigots. Now this is the group I hate with a passion. They are naturally sad people. Let a thread be about barbie and candies, they can easily turn it to a tribal war, you'd be shocked!!

6. Posters who intentionally speak stupid English to sound funny and end up been very dry. Only one poster can sound very funny on this and that is yuzedo, every other one's are up and coming copycats. tongue

7. People who quote a very very very long post especially that of the OP's and end up writing a two or three letter word or even a smiley! angry Worse still some write "too long for me to read, can someone summarise it"!!!! wtf?! shocked how can someone be so dumb?!

8. Oga at the top. Yes we all had fun with it while it was trending. But excuse me, this is July 2014 and some dry folks are still cracking it! Puleeaaazzzze its already stale and drrryyyyy!

9. Nairalanders who blame obviously unrelated matter on GEJ, APC, or PDP! shocked Ok sometimes people do it to catch fun but its silly most times. Look at this:
TOPIC: I lost my dear granddad to death today. :-(
REPLY: I blame it on GEJ!
Like seriously?! shocked Is that funny?!! gosh

10. GEJ till 2100 or infinity sef. this is the one I find most annoying. Don't ask me why. angry

I'll add more if I remember.

You can add yours too!

[/b]

Smh man!!!! You just alerted some peeps of some funny behaviors that they weren't cautious of grin
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by mezebel(f): 10:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
I hate to see things like these pic on fp,it makes my day miserable!!!
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by roman001: 11:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
I hate 2 c
1,kids post on adult thread.
2,kids who dnt knw each other insultn each other on NL.
3,presence of violent NLander
4,sm insultn posts frm adult NLander.
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by shyshally(f): 6:08am On Jul 31, 2014
elguaje: You are the kind of person who, when someone
first meets you, they don't like you. But when
they get to know you better, they hate you.
grin grin
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by elguaje(m): 7:13am On Jul 31, 2014
grin[quote author=shyshally] grin grin
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by simdam500(m): 9:34am On Jul 31, 2014
Big4wig: Op all dis tins u hate are actually part of wat maKes nairaland interesting

Common sense is not a gift, it's punishment because you have to deal with anyone who doesn't have it. cheesy
abi o... It makes the thread so very fun
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by simdam500(m): 9:37am On Jul 31, 2014
spikesC: All these can stop if the owner wants it to stop. Right now, the traffic is more important to him than any other thing
y would he want it to stop sef... Isn't it fun?
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by simdam500(m): 9:48am On Jul 31, 2014
TrishaP: Hehe I can see oga seun viewing
y didnt u screen grab him?
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by TrishaP(f): 11:41am On Jul 31, 2014
simdam500: y didnt u screen grab him?
He escaped before I could finish my sentence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Irons Face Instead Of Picking-Up Phone / Just For Your Eyes: What A Wonderful World! / Banega Is Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.