Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

How Does "Submitting" To A Man Improve A Woman's Existence? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Does "Submitting" To A Man Improve A Woman's Existence? (13554 Views)

How To Help A Child To Improve His/her Creative Ability / Being The Only Male Or Female Child: How Does It Feel Like? / Tips For Men On How To Improve A Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Does "Submitting" To A Man Improve A Woman's Existence? by bibiking7(m): 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
Babymama1: I am only writing this for the sake of the young impressionable ladies reading useless articles such as the original post here and using it as a basis to form opinions.
In every group,every association,every union and every kingdom there is an order and a chain of command
No matter how much we fight it,for the smooth running of any organization there must be a hierarchy.
The animal kingdom with lesser brain development recognize that and so do humans
There cannot be two CEOs in an office or two medical directors or two chancellors in a university
There is always one and the other is a deputy.
You go to work and submit to authority but you won't do same in your home.

The writer is interchanging the word abuse with the concept of submission and that is a dangerous lesson to teach young girls.
Submission and abuse are two very different topics

Submission is a biblical principle
It is meant to install order in the home
The hierarchy is the man,the woman then the children
Just like the kids cannot rise and rule the home without chaos,the woman cannot take over either.the home will be a dysfunctional one

Personally I have no problems submitting to my own husband
It is not always my first choice but it is the right thing
For instance I prefer to go to a nigerian church
He doesn't ,I found one I liked ,he refused to follow us
I succumbed to follow him to the one he prefers
That doesn't make me weak,I did the proper thing
Of what purpose will it serve that I allow place of worship to cause a division just because I want to prove a point
To whom and to what gain?
What will that teach the children?

Unless you marry an unreasonable fool then you will question submission
I married a very intelligent man with the gift of wisdom
I am confident he loves me and the children and would not harm us
All his thoughts towards us are of good
I am not controlled by him,I have a mind of my own and can make my own decisions but where there is a conflict in opinion regarding family issues, and I have made my case and he insists,his opinion will always trump mine
And I have no problems with that at all

I choose to follow that order
He is the a bishop of our home and I respect his authority.There is a biblical covering to that which I shall not violate.

My advice to the young ladies
Find a good man,most especially one who loves God and submits to the authority of God
YOu will have no problems submitting to a man that submits to God.
A man who submits to God will value you and respect you.
And steer clear from advice such as the OP
She is a single lady
When she marries and has put in some years under her belt then she has the impetus to speak on the subject
She is not yet qualified
Listen to what works
A wise woman builds her home with her own hands
A foolish woman tears it down

Guam. You have spoken well.

1 Like

Re: How Does "Submitting" To A Man Improve A Woman's Existence? by Oahray: 3:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
The alternate account SAMBARRY is busy endorsing each of the op's post. Are you her account or do you belong to some other person?
Re: How Does "Submitting" To A Man Improve A Woman's Existence? by Oahray: 3:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
zboyd:

If everyone thought for themselves, then they wouldn't give a hoot what anyone else thinks of them and their decisions.

In my opinion, other people's thoughts broaden your horizons and opens your mind to other truths, possibilities and perceptions.

Narrow-mindedness only gives you a narrow-minded view of the world.

Knowledge is power.

Embrace it!

yeah yeah... You'd like to believe you are the only human who thinks for herself. How about a nice round of applause for your intellect? I wonder how my sarcasm managed to fly over your head.

After you copied and pasted questions from another mind that fits your ideology (so much for thinking for yourself), and I answered them, did you find any meaningful objection? Nah, all you did was spam the thread with the same argument that you think for yourself. Since when did that become the bone of contention?

I simply said you are feminist, and you are yet to deny or accept it. All you did was attempt another strawman. Don't tell me you are ashamed of being feminist.

You believe submission can only mean being a thoughtless female robot controlled by a man. I believe submission encompasses something different and can even accommodate mutual respect. How come I'm the narrow-minded one?

Stop the self-deception, for your own sake.

1 Like

Re: How Does "Submitting" To A Man Improve A Woman's Existence? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
I'm now so confused..
Can you all just explain what submission is again?
Re: How Does "Submitting" To A Man Improve A Woman's Existence? by SAMBARRY: 4:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
Oahray: The alternate account SAMBARRY is busy endorsing each of the op's post. Are you her account or do you belong to some other person?
why can't you just accept that every one can't reason the same or adhere to nigerian society's way of life style .

I like one of the posters of this thread who said MARRIAGE IS NOT BY FORCE. IF YOU CANT SUBMIT THEN DONT MARRY.
Period!
Re: How Does "Submitting" To A Man Improve A Woman's Existence? by SAMBARRY: 4:16pm On Jul 30, 2014
eighTHREAD: people like oprah won't tell you what they face in the dark, so don't let their camera lifestyle fool you.
Hmnnnn same with people like ngozi okonjo iweala grin

1 Like

Re: How Does "Submitting" To A Man Improve A Woman's Existence? by pickabeau1: 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
Your writeup speaks of the danger of not considering emotions in a mindset which is ok

What of when emotion is being used to make decisions without any recourse to logic

A emotions based thinking does not even deal with the issue but focuses on personalities and is bereft of information to make an informed decision

fellis: I unfollowed this thread before, I was mentioned by two people, that's why I came back and I want to add something very important to this thread.

You ladies should NEVER let any man deceive you into thinking that being more emotional than logical makes you mentally deficient and is a valid basis for their deciding how you live your life.

Ideally, normal human beings should be 50% logical/ 50% emotional. Emphasis on ideally.

In decision making, The Rule of Balance should be applied. Both logic and emotions should come into play, none is less important and none is useless.
An entirely logical decision making process is devoid of compassion, cold, calculating and slower than an emotional decision making process. Slower because logical thinking has to examine evidence from previous experiences or knowledge in order to come to a valid conclusion. Another problem is that logical thinking is not perfect, it has flaws and the logical decision maker is prone to unintentionally making any one of the countless logical fallacies that constitute problems in logical thinking.

1. Fallacy of Division
2. Fallacy of Equivocation
3. Ad Hominem
4. Red Herring
5. Non Sequitor
6. Straw man argument, Circular argument, begging the question etc, etc, etc.

So as you can see from the list above, a person being more logical than emotional does not automatically mean that they will be better at decision making because logical thinking has it's own flaws
A leader need to know how to equally balance emotions AND logic

Besides, most neuroscientists have agreed that well over 90% of our behavior is generated outside of consciousness and from our subjective life experiences as humans.

Women, your being emotional doesn't make you more foolish than men by default, don't fall for that lie. Emotions is what makes women more loving and compassionate and caring. That's why you don't see many female armed robbers or hired assassins or rapists or serial killers.
Re: How Does "Submitting" To A Man Improve A Woman's Existence? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
zboyd:

God HASN'T changed but the hearts of men HAVE changed to the detriment of women.

The Devil is indeed busy!

Not just the heart of men but that of women as well towards men. Let everyone follow God sincerely. Life is in two good and bad. So in the midst of God's command expect the bad ones from both sexes to show up.
Re: How Does "Submitting" To A Man Improve A Woman's Existence? by onoja12: 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
i have no reply other than the majority has spoken,if you do not know,i in my personal capacity can drag the inspector general to court to arrest seun for promoting acts which contravene the law of the land

Illuminatus:

What is wrong with you people?! Who said that there is a plan? Why are you so concerned that some people are gay?! BTW, Seen might be a public figure, but he still has a personal identity, beliefs and ideals. He won't give it up because you visit his site for information and entertainment. That you choose to be blind to reality doesn't mean that everybody else should do the same.
Re: How Does "Submitting" To A Man Improve A Woman's Existence? by coachwilcox(m): 4:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
I have maintained in previous posts that we should ignore people like the OP. As someone rightly said, she's single and attempting to follow here advice by way of thought provoking questions challenging the status quo is wrong.

1. Submissiveness and slavery are two different things. An abusive and a leading man are two different people. Some silly brainwashed African girls are equating submissiveness with slavery.

2. Eve wanted to be equal to God and ate the fruit. See where it led us. She challenged His authority and now silly bitter African girls are subscribing to feminists challenging the man and attempting to be equal to him.

3. OP If you have been dating/marry an @sshole man because he's tall, fine, rich, high social status rather than one of strong bible xter, good personality and responsible mature men then you should bear what comes with it. Some girls chase after men with outward appearance and monetary worth then they come complaining about his xter when better men who could a earned deir respect are there.

4. If a woman cannot submit to her man then she might as well remain single which is why the western feminists via media have made the single ladies age in Africa increase to 30+. And they even teach these ladies how to be happy single.

5. I personally cannot stand ladies who come up and tell men how real men should behave. It is crap cause they never ask themselves if they know how women should behave. Read the bible of proverbs and learn the qualities of a capable woman and ask yourself how many of you can match 30% yet you looking for a perfect man. So many girls these days glued to TV, cannot cook or clean, very disrespectful, cantankerous, lazy and dirty yet they want a man they can boss around.

6. People like the OP usually seek hypergamous relationships with bad boys and players chasing men who treat them bad then later start lamenting trying to shame/bully the good ones into marriage while attempting to shape them into their definition of what western culture says.

Finally, I really don't blame the OP and other feminist minded girls who buy into this crap. Its the wuss men, feminised men, lazy men and weak men who encourage this by marrying those women who feel they can be equal/dominant in their union.

My bible says.....God cursed the man and said he will sweat and toil till he dies. As for the woman? Increased Birth pains and your craving will be for the man and he will dominate you....

Many ladies that don't work live even better than men who work cause the man is cursed to sweat and toil till he dies. The women who wanted to join the work place have now joined and realised it wasn't easy....Now they asking for equality in the home. Next thing they will ask men to conceive and carry children.

2 Likes

Re: How Does "Submitting" To A Man Improve A Woman's Existence? by coachwilcox(m): 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
For the ladies out there. When you want to choose a man, choose one who is of strong personality, who has a good character and is responsible. When you chase bad boys, players, thugs, "eeeyaaa he's so fine" , "eeyaa he's so tall", "men the guy is loaded" kinda guys, you get men who wanna threaten, force and abuse you like the OP said.
Re: How Does "Submitting" To A Man Improve A Woman's Existence? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
pickabeau1: Your writeup speaks of the danger of not considering emotions in a mindset which is ok
What of when emotion is being used to make decisions without any recourse to logic
A emotions based thinking does not even deal with the issue but focuses on personalities and is bereft of information to make an informed decision
Pickabeau don come o! Pickabeau good aftnoon sah! Please in which part of my post did I mention that I favour emotions based thinking abi why are you asking me this question about making decisions without recourse to logic?

2 Likes

Re: How Does "Submitting" To A Man Improve A Woman's Existence? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
Lwkmd, look at all of them shouting status quo, status quo, all over the place because they are afraid of their delicate fragile egos getting hurt. Insecure little brats.

5 Likes

Re: How Does "Submitting" To A Man Improve A Woman's Existence? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 30, 2014
fellis: Lwkmd, look at all of them shouting status quo, status quo, all over the place because they are afraid of their delicate fragile egos getting hurt. Insecure little brats.
you are trying to con us with thesame ego line eve used in the garden of eden. E no go work tongue

1 Like

Re: How Does "Submitting" To A Man Improve A Woman's Existence? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 30, 2014
eighTHREAD: you are trying to con us with thesame ego line eve used in the garden of eden. E no go work tongue
Get behind me satan grin, I only deal with men that are not intimidated by confident women wink

4 Likes

Re: How Does "Submitting" To A Man Improve A Woman's Existence? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
fellis: Get behind me satan grin, I only deal with men that are not intimidated by confident women wink
see satan calling someone else satan grin grin grin . I wonder what will happen when armed robbers come raiding the house where a REAL MAN and a CONFIDENT woman live. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Does "Submitting" To A Man Improve A Woman's Existence? by coachwilcox(m): 5:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
fellis: Lwkmd, look at all of them shouting status quo, status quo, all over the place because they are afraid of their delicate fragile egos getting hurt. Insecure little brats.

You're really dumb calling men insecure little brats

Fragile delicate ego hurt? Hahahahaha. I laugh in Deutsch. Women insecurities are well known. Beauty magazine, the diet and fashion industry all cater to women's ego. Yet to you a man who tells you he's the head is an insecure little brat just like your male relatives

I don't blame girls like you. Its guys who actually date people like you that I Blame.

I love my fiancé and treat her like my own body. Care for her and never wanna hurt her. But I put my foot down when I should and make crucial decisions when I need to after carefully listening and understanding her angle to the issue. Even God asked Abram to listen to his wife.

She letting me make decisions and respecting me is what makes me love her more. I don't lord it over her but she leaves d final decisions on matters requiring out joint decision to me.

You silly girls these days wanna dress up and leave your hubby taking care of the babies while you go partying and hanging out with friends.

Better remain single.

3 Likes

Re: How Does "Submitting" To A Man Improve A Woman's Existence? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
coachwilcox:

Fragile delicate ego hurt? Hahahahaha. I laugh in Deutsch. Women insecurities are well known. Beauty magazine, the diet and fashion industry all cater to women's ego. Yet to you a man who tells you he's the head is an insecure little brat just like your male relatives
Bla bla bla bla, cry me a river.

4 Likes

Re: How Does "Submitting" To A Man Improve A Woman's Existence? by coachwilcox(m): 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2014
fellis: Get behind me satan grin, I only deal with men that are not intimidated by confident women wink

Its so sad that little girls these days define being bitchy, cantankerous, carefree, immoral, unsubmissive and feminist all under one umbrella. Confidence.

A confident woman is one who is sure of her female qualities which make her attractive to a manly man. Not one who expects a man to take her poo and still stay because she call herself confident.

Example. Fellis can cook wonderful meals. She's confident any man who marries her would never fault her cooking.

Example two. Because Fellis works a good job and earns money whenever her man asks her to prepare a simple meal she asks him to go employ a house help because she's not his slave. So she claims to be confident.

1 Like

Re: How Does "Submitting" To A Man Improve A Woman's Existence? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2014
fellis: Bla bla bla bla, cry me a river.
why is that you feminists end up getting bashed after opening a thread?
Re: How Does "Submitting" To A Man Improve A Woman's Existence? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
coachwilcox:

Its so sad that little girls these days define being bitchy, cantankerous, carefree, immoral, unsubmissive and feminist all under one umbrella. Confidence.

A confident woman is one who is sure of her female qualities which make her attractive to a manly man. Not one who expects a man to take her poo and still stay because she call herself confident.

Example. Fellis can cook wonderful meals. She's confident any man who marries her would never fault her cooking.

Example two. Because Fellis works a good job and earns money whenever her man asks her to prepare a simple meal she asks him to go employ a house help because she's not his slave. So she claims to be confident.
...and ends it with bla bla bla, cry me a river when she has no reasonable excuse grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Does "Submitting" To A Man Improve A Woman's Existence? by coachwilcox(m): 5:35pm On Jul 30, 2014

I don't blame girls like you. Its guys who actually date people like you that I Blame.

I love my fiancé and treat her like my own body. Care for her and never wanna hurt her. But I put my foot down when I should and make crucial decisions when I need to after carefully listening and understanding her angle to the issue. Even God asked Abram to listen to his wife.

She letting me make decisions and respecting me is what makes me love her more. I don't lord it over her but she leaves d final decisions on matters requiring out joint decision to me.

You silly girls these days wanna dress up and leave your hubby taking care of the babies while you go partying and hanging out with friends.

Better remain single.

1 Like

Re: How Does "Submitting" To A Man Improve A Woman's Existence? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
Lmao. Obvious attention seeker is obvious.

1 Like

Re: How Does "Submitting" To A Man Improve A Woman's Existence? by pickabeau1: 5:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
fellis: Pickabeau don come o! Pickabeau good aftnoon sah! Please in which part of my post did I mention that I favour emotions based thinking abi why are you asking me this question about making decisions without recourse to logic?

I no come o....Madam

I just dey ask oooo

You started well on the need for balance which I liked but only focussed on the demerits of pure logical thinking ni.....

dazall
Re: How Does "Submitting" To A Man Improve A Woman's Existence? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
pickabeau1:

I no come o....Madam

I just dey ask oooo

You started well on the need for balance which I liked but only focussed on the demerits of pure logical thinking ni.....

dazall
Ok, I focused on it because some men think being more logical is enough grounds to control other people's lives. I was trying to highlight why a balance is needed by pointing out the flaws in logical thinking.
Emotional thinking also has its downsides but I didn't bring them up because nobody is on the thread claiming that emotions is superior to logic.

1 Like

Re: How Does "Submitting" To A Man Improve A Woman's Existence? by pickabeau1: 5:59pm On Jul 30, 2014
fellis:
Ok, I focused on it because some men think being more logical is enough grounds to control other people's lives. I was trying to highlight why a balance is needed by pointing out the flaws in logical thinking.
Emotional thinking also has its downsides but I didn't bring them up because nobody is on the thread claiming that emotions is superior to logic.

Well..it would also been beneficial to the logical crew for you to elucidate us on benefits of emotions and intuition

Emotional IQ is very crucial in the work place too especially with team dynamics and ascertaining strengths and weaknesses of your team.

Balance wink
Re: How Does "Submitting" To A Man Improve A Woman's Existence? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 30, 2014
pickabeau1:

Well..it would also been beneficial to the logical crew for you to elucidate us on benefits of emotions and intuition

Emotional IQ is very crucial in the work place too especially with team dynamics and ascertaining strengths and weaknesses of your team.

Balance wink
I agree with the last part. Both are important.
In another sense, sometimes in life, people will need more of logic when they want to make a decision and sometimes they will need more of emotions. Sometimes equal doses of both is necessary.
Shikena.
It's a very great abuse of human rights to expect an entire gender to discard their person liberty in favour of another gender just because they don't have joysticks.

Lastly, sorry I can't highlight what you requested right now, I have to log off because of unfinished offline business. You can try Google though smiley

2 Likes

Re: How Does "Submitting" To A Man Improve A Woman's Existence? by Oahray: 6:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
fellis: I unfollowed this thread before, I was mentioned by two people, that's why I came back and I want to add something very important to this thread.

You ladies should NEVER let any man deceive you into thinking that being more emotional than logical makes you mentally deficient and is a valid basis for their deciding how you live your life.

Ideally, normal human beings should be 50% logical/ 50% emotional. Emphasis on ideally.

In decision making, The Rule of Balance should be applied. Both logic and emotions should come into play, none is less important and none is useless.
An entirely logical decision making process is devoid of compassion, cold, calculating and slower than an emotional decision making process. Slower because logical thinking has to examine evidence from previous experiences or knowledge in order to come to a valid conclusion. Another problem is that logical thinking is not perfect, it has flaws and the logical decision maker is prone to unintentionally making any one of the countless logical fallacies that constitute problems in logical thinking.

1. Fallacy of Division
2. Fallacy of Equivocation
3. Ad Hominem
4. Red Herring
5. Non Sequitor
6. Straw man argument, Circular argument, begging the question etc, etc, etc.

So as you can see from the list above, a person being more logical than emotional does not automatically mean that they will be better at decision making because logical thinking has it's own flaws
A leader need to know how to equally balance emotions AND logic

Besides, most neuroscientists have agreed that well over 90% of our behavior is generated outside of consciousness and from our subjective life experiences as humans.

Women, your being emotional doesn't make you more foolish than men by default, don't fall for that lie. Emotions is what makes women more loving and compassionate and caring. That's why you don't see many female armed robbers or hired assassins or rapists or serial killers.
mehn... You peeps know how to pick the extreme out of the whole range of a point. So if I say the average woman is more emotional than logical, it means she's mentally deficient? Is that how you imagine men see you? You sound sad... almost pitiable.

Well no one is totally logical or totally emotional. Emotions move one toward a goal, logic guides him/her. A woman can be guided by logic, and a man can be moved by emotions. Being emotional doesn't make one _stupid. It only means she's more likely to let emotions shape her decisions.

You seem to be mixing them up. When you decide based on past experiences, that's not being emotional. It's being logical. Look at it this way...

A moth perches on my hand today and I freak out and kill it. After examining it, I discover that it is incapable of biting or stinging me.
SCENARIO A: Tomorrow, a similar moth perches on my hand. I remember that it cannot bite me or sting me, but I freak out all the same and kill it. That's being emotional.
SCENARIO B: Tomorrow, a similar moth perches on my hand. I don't like the feeling. I recall what I've discovered, that it cannot sting me, and simply brush it off. That's being logical.

My point is that the average woman is likely to play out scenario A.

When a woman kills her own baby because she feels a strong dislike for it, is that a lack of emotions?
When a man kills another person out of vengeful anger, is that a lack of emotions?
Being controlled by emotions doesn't make one automatically better off as there are good and bad emotions.
Re: How Does "Submitting" To A Man Improve A Woman's Existence? by pickabeau1: 6:22pm On Jul 30, 2014
fellis:
I agree with the last part. Both are important.
In another sense, sometimes in life, people will need more of logic when they want to make a decision and sometimes they will need more of emotions. Sometimes equal doses of both is necessary.
Shikena.
It's a very great abuse of human rights to expect an entire gender to discard their person liberty in favour of another gender just because they don't have joysticks.

Lastly, sorry I can't highlight what you requested right now, I have to log off because of unfinished offline business. You can try Google though smiley

Good.I agree with you..

No issue if you can't..

Have fun

1 Like

Re: How Does "Submitting" To A Man Improve A Woman's Existence? by zboyd: 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2014
fellis:

Are you a Christian?

Yes...Southern Baptist.

1 Like

Re: How Does "Submitting" To A Man Improve A Woman's Existence? by zboyd: 9:00pm On Jul 30, 2014
Babymama1:

Are you one and the same with the demonic Ayodele Johnson that penned this piece.
The highlighted gives the writer away as an agent of darkness
This cannot be of God

First, I feel the question is legitimate.

Second, I've always wondered why some women subscribe to the concept of submission, seeing how some men abuse it AND them.

Third, why demonize the author for thinking outside the box?

Fourth, everyone's entitled to their opinion - that's why we have brains.

Thanks for your response.
Re: How Does "Submitting" To A Man Improve A Woman's Existence? by zboyd: 10:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
Babymama1:

Then you should have spared the forum all the crap you posted at the beginning
You don't believe in submission
Good for you
Some others see nothing wrong with it
Can you define submission?
Good luck with your ideas

First, do you spew the same type of vitriol when MEN post all the crap they do about WOMEN?

Second, whether I believe in submission or not doesn't negate a lively discussion about it - does it?

Third, if others don't see anything wrong with the concept of submission, why do you have an issue with me NOT prescribing to it - isn't it my choice - just as it is the choice of women to choose to submit or not?

Fourth, instead of asking ME to define what submission is - why don't YOU define what submission is not, because some men seem to be confused?

Fifth, ideas can be life-changing. Sometimes all you need to open the door is just one more good idea.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? / Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? / Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.