Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

It Requires No Proof But Your Spouse Is A Cheat If They Are Members Of.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Requires No Proof But Your Spouse Is A Cheat If They Are Members Of.... (2686 Views)

Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! / Ladies: Would You Allow Your Man To Cheat If He Was Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Requires No Proof But Your Spouse Is A Cheat If They Are Members Of.... by Eberex(m): 12:17pm On Jul 30, 2014
What started as a harmless venture has now turned sour. I cant remember the year I joined but I can say its more than a year now and the sole purpose was to make friends. But lately I have discovered its no longer that place I knew. Its now a brothel, no different from the physical building itself where you negotiate how much you'll pay for sex and where the meeting point would be. Profile pictures of both married and single women alone tell you what they want. Women showing off their cleavages are the latest trend to tell you what they are there for. Some even go as far as advertising themselves on their profile, having messages like : pay #3,000 for my nude pictures then we can hook up, I'm not here for chat, but business. etc.

Going through the members you will be surprised to found out that most are married. Both men and women alike. Now the question is: what are they looking for? of course in their profile you will read ''I'm here to chat'', or ''I'm here to meet friends'' yeah right! What kind of friend? Is it the ones you can't get at your work place? or at your place of worship? Lets stop fooling ourselves. Badoo is a place where hookers looks for customers. A place where guys can negotiate, agree and then decide where to hook up.

WARNING: PLEASE IF YOUR HUSBAND/WIFE/BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND IS A MEMBER OF BADOO SOCIAL NETWORK SITE, IT'S VERY LIKELY, HERE I'M TALKING 90% HE/SHE IS CHEATING ON YOU. I WONDER WHAT REASONS HE/SHE WOULD GIVE FOR BEING THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

I deleted my account because after accessing the whole scenario I'm convinced I have no business being there if I'm in a serious relationship. If I want to make friends I can make them from hundred of people I have around me, moreover my Facebook friends are enough to start with.

But if you don't fall in these category of people, then I believe you have no reason to delete your account. Flirt because that's what the place is meant for.

1 Like

Re: It Requires No Proof But Your Spouse Is A Cheat If They Are Members Of.... by austine4real(m): 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2014
Eberex: What started as a harmless venture has now turned sour. I cant remember the year I joined but I can say its more than a year now and the sole purpose was to make friends. But lately I have discovered its no longer that place I knew. Its now a brothel, no different from the physical building itself where you negotiate how much you'll pay for sex and where the meeting point would be. Profile pictures of both married and single women alone tell you what they want. Women showing off their cleavages are the latest trend to tell you what they are there for. Some even go as far as advertising themselves on their profile, having messages like : pay #3,000 for my nude pictures then we can hook up, I'm not here for chat, but business. etc.

Going through the members you will be surprised to found out that most are married. Both men and women alike. Now the question is: what are they looking for? of course in their profile you will read ''I'm here to chat'', or ''I'm here to meet friends'' yeah right! What kind of friend? Is it the ones you can't get at your work place? or at your place of worship? Lets stop fooling ourselves. Badoo is a place where hookers looks for customers. A place where guys can negotiate, agree and then decide where to hook up.

WARNING: PLEASE IF YOUR HUSBAND/WIFE/BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND IS A MEMBER OF BADOO SOCIAL NETWORK SITE, IT'S VERY LIKELY, HERE I'M TALKING 90% HE/SHE IS CHEATING ON YOU. I WONDER WHAT REASONS HE/SHE WOULD GIVE FOR BEING THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

I deleted my account because after accessing the whole scenario I'm convinced I have no business being there if I'm in a serious relationship. If I want to make friends I can make them from hundred of people I have around me, moreover my Facebook friends are enough to start with.

But if you don't fall in these category of people, then I believe you have no reason to delete your account. Flirt because that's what the place is meant for.

very true but nt all of us
Re: It Requires No Proof But Your Spouse Is A Cheat If They Are Members Of.... by Eberex(m): 12:31pm On Jul 30, 2014
[quote author=austine4real][/quote]

The percentage of those not partaking are very negligible to even notice, if you will agree.
Re: It Requires No Proof But Your Spouse Is A Cheat If They Are Members Of.... by xtervaganza(m): 12:31pm On Jul 30, 2014
Lol

Be like some badoo guys don kpansh your babe

Its gone be alright bro.....

I feel your pain grin

1 Like

Re: It Requires No Proof But Your Spouse Is A Cheat If They Are Members Of.... by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:34pm On Jul 30, 2014
Most of the profiles there are scam.
Re: It Requires No Proof But Your Spouse Is A Cheat If They Are Members Of.... by Eberex(m): 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
xtervaganza: Lol

Be like some badoo guys don kpansh your babe

Its gone be alright bro.....

I feel your pain grin

Sorry bro, but she is not a member and I see no reason why I should
Re: It Requires No Proof But Your Spouse Is A Cheat If They Are Members Of.... by austine4real(m): 10:48am On Aug 01, 2014
Eberex:

The percentage of those not partaking are very negligible to even notice, if you will agree.
most of dem do ask 4 money(married women) on badoo
Re: It Requires No Proof But Your Spouse Is A Cheat If They Are Members Of.... by Eberex(m): 10:59am On Aug 01, 2014
[quote author=austine4real] most of dem do ask 4 money(married women) on badoo[/q

They don't just ask for money. They will tell you what you would want in return.
Re: It Requires No Proof But Your Spouse Is A Cheat If They Are Members Of.... by austine4real(m): 11:31am On Aug 01, 2014
[quote author=Eberex][/quote]i get 1 wey dey chase nw i just dey pray se make dem no catch me wish me gudluck grin grin grin grin
Re: It Requires No Proof But Your Spouse Is A Cheat If They Are Members Of.... by Eberex(m): 11:32am On Aug 01, 2014
austine4real: i get 1 wey dey chase nw i just dey pray se make dem no catch me wish me gudluck grin grin grin grin

Hope she aint married
Re: It Requires No Proof But Your Spouse Is A Cheat If They Are Members Of.... by austine4real(m): 12:43pm On Aug 01, 2014
Eberex:

Hope she aint married
SHE IS OO wink wink wink wink
Re: It Requires No Proof But Your Spouse Is A Cheat If They Are Members Of.... by Eberex(m): 12:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
austine4real: SHE IS OO wink wink wink wink

Don't you have a Bible in your house? ''thou shall not commit adultery''
Re: It Requires No Proof But Your Spouse Is A Cheat If They Are Members Of.... by austine4real(m): 1:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
Eberex:

Don't you have a Bible in your house? ''thou shall not commit adultery''
i av but its nt adultery na

(1) (Reply)

If You Could Change One Thing About Your Body, What Would It Be? / Am 8 Months Older Than My Girl Plz Is This Age Range Right To Marry / Don't Ever Think Of Marrying A Lady Thats Above 30,she Will Never Be Loyal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.