Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

President Jonathan Launches New E-passport - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / President Jonathan Launches New E-passport (33818 Views)

Nigeria E-passport New Prices Start Today. / Change Of Name Issue With The New E-passport? Info Pls / Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Launches New E-passport by Obiossy(m): 2:57pm On Jul 30, 2014
I like it...
Re: President Jonathan Launches New E-passport by coded01: 2:57pm On Jul 30, 2014
cool

Even the President knows that it would cost more to get a passport... grin
Re: President Jonathan Launches New E-passport by spikesC(m): 2:58pm On Jul 30, 2014
ashewopeckas: =N=20,000 if u wanna collect it in 1month, =N=40k if u want it in 3days

Illiterate. Nigerian International passport comes out same day

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Launches New E-passport by naughtylagosguy(m): 2:58pm On Jul 30, 2014
20,000 naira. I guess u didn't finish reading the post before commenting.

kennygee: How much will this cost?

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Launches New E-passport by buJu234: 2:58pm On Jul 30, 2014
To be frank leave PDP & APC battle now..

GEJ why are u just bring only programs that will cost the average man more money & stress...

although the official price na 20k but the Immigration office price will b over 50k...

from new car plate no. to new drivers licences to new e-passport etc etc why why

i tire ooo... is this the fresh air/transformation...?

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Launches New E-passport by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 30, 2014
Ok
Re: President Jonathan Launches New E-passport by kolomax(m): 3:00pm On Jul 30, 2014
abeg waiting go happen to my yet to expired one
Re: President Jonathan Launches New E-passport by MadCow1: 3:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
donodion:
I tire o....this man is worse than clueless.His situation is so bad he doesn not know what is of state priority at all.

When.was the Ecowas passport launched;chei....God....wetin we do you wey you come allow OBJ use this man to dey slap us for head so??

Abi na by mistake God take allow the creation of Nigeria??

E be like say na only number of pages dem increase.

However, me no dey buy this new one until my old one expire.
Re: President Jonathan Launches New E-passport by Descartes: 3:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
Good. cool Hope it will help checkmate Ebola tongue
Re: President Jonathan Launches New E-passport by MRBENZENE(m): 3:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
hope they also increased the expiring date to 10yrs cos 4 me that's what I want

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Launches New E-passport by doninno(m): 3:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
Hmmmm wats d difference
Re: President Jonathan Launches New E-passport by duby91(m): 3:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
manny4life:

I was about to ask same question, I thought "E" is for electronic, as in you still feel the passport pages...

My brother the thing tire me...i never knew u can feel anything "E" o...naija!! Unfortunately our "E-Passport" has pages and can be felt. sad
Re: President Jonathan Launches New E-passport by spikesC(m): 3:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
buJu234: To be frank leave PDP & APC battle now..

GEJ why are u just bring only programs that will cost the average man more money & stress...

although the official price na 20k but the Immigration office price will b over 50k...

from new car plate no. to new drivers licences to new e-passport etc etc why why

i tire ooo... is this the fresh air/transformation...?

Will be?

How would you know the exact price when you've never been to an immigration office?
You'll be in your village declaring figures from ur azs

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Launches New E-passport by myspnigeria: 3:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
Seen and noted
Re: President Jonathan Launches New E-passport by tellwisdom: 3:04pm On Jul 30, 2014
How does this stop a bomb from detonating?? sad
Re: President Jonathan Launches New E-passport by Chaleeee: 3:06pm On Jul 30, 2014
manny4life:

I was about to ask same question, I thought "E" is for electronic, as in you still feel the passport pages...

The E stands for ECOWAS

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Launches New E-passport by spikesC(m): 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
MadCow1:

E be like say na only number of pages dem increase.

However, me no dey buy this new one until my old one expire.

Is that not the idea? why would you renew when the old one has not expired?

Increasing the number of pages has also saved you 15k plus a trip to the immigration office

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Launches New E-passport by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
naughtylagosguy: 20,000 naira. I guess u didn't finish reading the post before commenting.

Thank you for jumping into conclusions.

What i meant is how much will the government claime they spent on this new development.

Don't read to reply, read to understand. smiley

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Launches New E-passport by manny4life(m): 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
Chaleeee:

The E stands for ECOWAS

Okay.. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Launches New E-passport by ashewopeckas(f): 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
spikesC:

Illiterate. Nigerian International passport comes out same day

U don't have to insult me & NO, it doesn't come out the same day. How can u possibly achieve that, do u know the no of pple applying everyday? And there r just 2 immigration offices in Lagos oh.....maybe one sef, Alagbon Ikoyi

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Launches New E-passport by MadCow1: 3:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
spikesC:

Is that not the idea? why would you renew when the old one has not expired?

Increasing the number of pages has also saved you 15k plus a trip to the immigration office

Huh?!

Wetin you dey yarn?!

Na by page?!

The expiry date is still the same o! Wether 100 page or not. The last time wey my Passport full (when I was still hussling ECOWAS COuntries), them start to dey stamp anywhere.. Some sef stamp the cover of the passport. grin

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Launches New E-passport by smileandlove(f): 3:10pm On Jul 30, 2014
What is wrong with these policy makers? We have a valid drivers license that, should be allowd to expire and then you will be issued with the new whatever. But they said no we must get the e-license. Now another e-passport even when you have an exiting e-passport that has not expired but was duely paid for. How sure are we that this one will not be changed before it expires. Anyway don't blame them GEJ and Sambo has possed for the e-pictures free while other Nigerias will go and pay whatever amount they will charge you at their various offices. Later PEJ will be the first to shout there is God oooo!

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Launches New E-passport by spikesC(m): 3:10pm On Jul 30, 2014
kennygee:

Thank you for jumping into conclusions.

What i meant is how much will the government claimed they spent on this new development.

Don't read to reply, read to understand. smiley

What has that got to do with the news?
Covering educational deformation with stupidity
Re: President Jonathan Launches New E-passport by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
spikesC:

What has that got to do with the news?
Covering educational deformation with stupidity

how does my comment concern you any way?

Please stay off my mentions and take your fleas with you, i don't want to catch it, smarty.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Launches New E-passport by morningsta(m): 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
MadCow1: I hope say na Passport Photograph ehn launch o!!

I don tire to dey change passport o. And why would did he say it was 20,000?! angry What of the other hidden chrages wey them no dey tell people?! angry

bros, na the hidden charges make am reach N20k so na! lol grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Launches New E-passport by satowind(m): 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
Fresh air
Re: President Jonathan Launches New E-passport by MadCow1: 3:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
morningsta:

bros, na the hidden charges make am reach N20k so na! lol grin

If I hear.. angry

If you do that Passport for 30'k ehn, do thanksgiving for church.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Launches New E-passport by chucky234(m): 3:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
naughtylagosguy: Good for the frequent travelers. My passport has never been stamped since I got it.
Your life is about to change, something big is coming your way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Incredible Facts They Never Told You About IBADAN / If You are Doing Well In Nigeria, You Have No Business Relocating Abroad / Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.