Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Fine Its Not Cool To Hit A Lady : But What Can Make You Hit A Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fine Its Not Cool To Hit A Lady : But What Can Make You Hit A Girl? (1019 Views)

D!ck Flashing: Cool Or Not Cool? / Ever Given A Gift To A Lady But She Was Disappointed Because She Expected More? / I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fine Its Not Cool To Hit A Lady : But What Can Make You Hit A Girl? by YCT: 2:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
We all know its not cool for a guy to hit a girl, "no matter what"? But atyms the ladies do take advantage of it to misbehave, can you hit a girl when she slaps U,insult U, insults your mum? Lost ur most valuable stuff,or what? What can make you hit a ur Girlfriend?
Re: Fine Its Not Cool To Hit A Lady : But What Can Make You Hit A Girl? by sod09(m): 3:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
I cant hit a lady......its not rite
BTW
I can if she dare insult my parent

1 Like

Re: Fine Its Not Cool To Hit A Lady : But What Can Make You Hit A Girl? by YCT: 3:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
Lol ur. Statement tho!
Re: Fine Its Not Cool To Hit A Lady : But What Can Make You Hit A Girl? by 299: 3:42pm On Jul 30, 2014
I can midly hit a lady when she 'over steps her boundary'.

1 Like

Re: Fine Its Not Cool To Hit A Lady : But What Can Make You Hit A Girl? by tosyne2much(m): 4:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
Against all odds, I av neva hit a lady b4 cos am not temperamental and am slow to anger... I dnt pray for such but I think I can if my tolerance has been stretched to d end point.. If a lady's action could warrant me to hit her, den am pretty sure an average temperamental dude wld kill her

2 Likes

Re: Fine Its Not Cool To Hit A Lady : But What Can Make You Hit A Girl? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 30, 2014
I can only hit a girl in these few rare cases where She is

— a complete idiot_
— assaulting me
— a pickpocket

undecided

1 Like

Re: Fine Its Not Cool To Hit A Lady : But What Can Make You Hit A Girl? by Odunharry(m): 4:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
I dont think i have ever done that....i dont wanna do it

but the truth is some ladies can be so annoying...some are quick to hit u first cos they feel they are ladies and peole will support them...the one i hate most is when a lady jacks a guy's cloth

1 Like

Re: Fine Its Not Cool To Hit A Lady : But What Can Make You Hit A Girl? by Odunharry(m): 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2014
Ceasar1: I can only hit a girl in this few rare cases where the female(s) is

— a complete idiot_
— assaulting me
— a pickpocket

undecided
pickpocket na Ten slap to format her brain
Re: Fine Its Not Cool To Hit A Lady : But What Can Make You Hit A Girl? by Odunharry(m): 4:22pm On Jul 30, 2014
Mencade5 i see you

1 Like

Re: Fine Its Not Cool To Hit A Lady : But What Can Make You Hit A Girl? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
Odunharry:
pickpocket na Ten slap to format her brain
HAHAHA.. Wicked! cheesy grin
I've never come across one though.
Re: Fine Its Not Cool To Hit A Lady : But What Can Make You Hit A Girl? by mencade5(m): 4:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
i wont lie. I haff never hit any lady in my life since i was born.tongue

i always give ladies gift if they wrong me.tongue
Re: Fine Its Not Cool To Hit A Lady : But What Can Make You Hit A Girl? by mencade5(m): 4:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
Odunharry: Mencade5 i see you
oga odunharry, is an honor for me to be here.

Hw is ur day going for you?
Re: Fine Its Not Cool To Hit A Lady : But What Can Make You Hit A Girl? by Bawsse(m): 4:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
i would never hit my girlfriend

well unless during s. ex, when am hitting that p. ussy and slapping that as like a IndecentStar
or when i jus want to grab that a. ss

3 Likes

Re: Fine Its Not Cool To Hit A Lady : But What Can Make You Hit A Girl? by Odunharry(m): 4:39pm On Jul 30, 2014
mencade5: oga odunharry, is an honor for me to be here.

Hw is ur day going for you?

going fine sir....how ar ur converts?
Re: Fine Its Not Cool To Hit A Lady : But What Can Make You Hit A Girl? by Odunharry(m): 4:42pm On Jul 30, 2014
Ceasar1:
HAHAHA.. Wicked! cheesy grin
I've never come across one though.
ya...same here...b4 Gal go do dat kind thing,knw say im head no correct..any1 mk i catch mak wan fish me na slap o
Re: Fine Its Not Cool To Hit A Lady : But What Can Make You Hit A Girl? by mencade5(m): 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
Odunharry:

going fine sir....how ar ur converts?
my brother, those guys are doing quite an impressive job.
I stop posting topic to give more room for them nourish and improve in this calling.
A female almost e-assasinate me here on nairaland for speaking the truth about naija ladies.
But the gospel must continue...we shall carry on with this task.

Tank you
Re: Fine Its Not Cool To Hit A Lady : But What Can Make You Hit A Girl? by YCT: 6:22pm On Jul 30, 2014
Bt ladies fit. Vex person O
Re: Fine Its Not Cool To Hit A Lady : But What Can Make You Hit A Girl? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
Una mate dey for WWF, una dey here dey form ultimate warrior. Well, I can hit a biatch but not a lady. So sad we have more biatches than ladies. These hoes aint loyal

1 Like

Re: Fine Its Not Cool To Hit A Lady : But What Can Make You Hit A Girl? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 30, 2014
Odunharry: I dont think i have ever done that....i dont wanna do it

but the truth is some ladies can be so annoying...some are quick to hit u first cos they feel they are ladies and peole will support them...the one i hate most is when a lady jacks a guy's cloth

I feel under no circumstances should a woman be hit. No real man with his head screwed on right would do that...least of all for clothes :/ . Are you saying if i came to visit u and it become cold and you borrowed me your hoody/jacket and i decided not to bring it back because its cute with leggings you would come and beat me
Re: Fine Its Not Cool To Hit A Lady : But What Can Make You Hit A Girl? by Odunharry(m): 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
Kinkybraids:

I feel under no circumstances should a woman be hit. No real man with his head screwed on right would do that...least of all for clothes :/ . Are you saying if i came to visit u and it become cold and you borrowed me your hoody/jacket and i decided not to bring it back because its cute with leggings you would come and beat me
i wont hit u dear.....bt wait o,y u no go bring ma jacket?

Under no circumstance should a lady provoke or hit a gentle man...atimes d cure for the madness some ladies exhibit is beatin
Re: Fine Its Not Cool To Hit A Lady : But What Can Make You Hit A Girl? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
Odunharry:
i wont hit u dear.....bt wait o,y u no go bring ma jacket?

Under no circumstance should a lady provoke or hit a gentle man...atimes d cure for the madness some ladies exhibit is beatin

i didnt bring it bck because i collect bf jackets n normal guys ud like a girl to keep it.

I sense that you have done this before :/ no respect for women
Re: Fine Its Not Cool To Hit A Lady : But What Can Make You Hit A Girl? by Odunharry(m): 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2014
Kinkybraids:

i didnt bring it bck because i collect bf jackets n normal guys ud like a girl to keep it.

I sense that you have done this before :/ no respect for women
no respect 4 wmen?u r getting it wrong dear..I respect woman alot and like i said i will neva hit a woman under any circumstance bt some ladies can be vry annoying and crazy

1 Like

Re: Fine Its Not Cool To Hit A Lady : But What Can Make You Hit A Girl? by YCT: 6:56am On Jul 31, 2014
Like saying its wrong stealing,but when u r so hungry n broke not knowing. wat to do,u wll go steal? U knw hitting ladies isn't cool. Bt wen. She stretches u to d. Extreme u gon hit her?
Re: Fine Its Not Cool To Hit A Lady : But What Can Make You Hit A Girl? by Nsonaso(m): 10:16am On Jul 31, 2014
I will never hit a lady no matter what....

Instead I will hit the parents for not teaching her morals....

If she is married I will hit the husband for not teaching his wife how to respect men.

But come to think of it, does hitting solve the problem? Capital NO

So why hitting?

1 Like

Re: Fine Its Not Cool To Hit A Lady : But What Can Make You Hit A Girl? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 01, 2014
Nsonaso: I will never hit a lady no matter what....

Instead I will hit the parents for not teaching her morals....

If she is married I will hit the husband for not teaching his wife how to respect men.

But come to think of it, does hitting solve the problem? Capital NO

So why hitting?

Thank you are so on point. I understand what the men are saying here but she wont respect u thereafter...she will hate you n may even try to poison you. Not laying a hand on a woman is a personal value no matter the circumstance. If you are angry take a walk or a drive to clear your mind and talk when you are not angry.
Re: Fine Its Not Cool To Hit A Lady : But What Can Make You Hit A Girl? by hensben(m): 5:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Thank you are so on point. I understand what the men are saying here but she wont respect u thereafter...she will hate you n may even try to poison you. Not laying a hand on a woman is a personal value no matter the circumstance. If you are angry take a walk or a drive to clear your mind and talk when you are not angry.

so what about those ladies that follows you with clapping n ranting even when you try to take a walk? Aiint you sure she deserve just one slap to cool her brain.
Re: Fine Its Not Cool To Hit A Lady : But What Can Make You Hit A Girl? by Nobody: 6:12am On Aug 02, 2014
YCT: We all know its not cool for a guy to hit a girl, "no matter what"? But atyms the ladies do take advantage of it to misbehave, can you hit a girl when she slaps U,insult U, insults your mum? Lost ur most valuable stuff,or what? What can make you hit a ur Girlfriend?

None of those things ?

If she is a serial cheat and I have warned her previously.
Re: Fine Its Not Cool To Hit A Lady : But What Can Make You Hit A Girl? by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 02, 2014
sod09: I cant hit a lady......its not rite
BTW
I can if she dare insult my parent

You no get mouth insult her parent back ?

I dey find Wetin my mouth go do ?

I can condone any nonsense she says with her mouth because I don gather experience for that one. The one way I go tell her, she go "PAUSE", REWIND am for her brain before she attempts to talk again.

(1) (Reply)

Fifty Shades Of Green! Mature Reading, A MUST Read / Guys And Their Hilarious Questions / 9 Silly Things Women Do When In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.