Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,558 members, 7,820,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

9 Silly Things Women Do When In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Silly Things Women Do When In Love (1019 Views)

Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Silly Things Women Do When In Love by ebbymayox(m): 8:51pm On Oct 06, 2014
1.Abandoning friends and family

Some women not only forget themselves when they hook up with a new guy, but they also forget their friends and families too. When the ultimatum is given to choose between the men and their families, many women choose the men. Friends help define who we are, and we need in our lives. Do you give up good friends or family members because you are in love or married? Do you turn your back on people who are important to you rather than risk the loss of a man’s love? Why do some men try to separate you from the family and friends you loved? Some men are insecure within themselves and thus they try to cut you off from your support system. When you are getting less support from these people, you will depend more on the man for love and support, even when he isn’t there for you.

2. Declaring your love for your boyfriend on face book while none of his statuses are about you.

I see this all time. Everyday it’s “I love so and so forever!” or “Can’t wait to be Mrs. So and So”. its his big picture you see on her face book and blackberry profile and you go over to his profile and his updates are “i love this game’ or “Going to the Bar after work, cant wait to hang out with my guys”, there is no single picture of the lover girl in his Facebook picture album! You wouldn’t guess he was in a relationship with ‘Miss Clingy pants’. In fact if you didn’t know any better, you’d assume he was single.

3.Live together before marriage

Yeah, this sounds old school, outdated and crazy. Couples who live together before marriage are one third more likely to break up within 10 years. Wait until the two of you know, love and respect each other, then get married. Make a commitment, and then move in. Do not move in without the commitment. If he loves you as much as you love him, he would marry you and not just ask you to move in with him to be his cook, sex slave, washer woman etc and at the end of the day, fling you out of his life for another tooth pick legged girl.

4.Saying you’re cool when you’re not

Ladies, you need to learn to be honest about your stuff. If you meet a man and he tells you he has a lot of female friends, you can’t say you’re cool with that and then start freaking out and getting jealous every time you see him with a woman. If you say you don’t mind a man with children, please do not throw a temper tantrum if he can’t see you on the weekend because he’s spending time with his child. If he says he wants to keep seeing you but also see other people, don’t say it’s cool and then freak out because he’s seeing other people. This is so obvious to me that I can’t even believe someone needs to point it out

5.Spend two hours in front of the mirror so that you look adorable.

You can never let him catch you without wearing a makeup, Pony tail in the morning, hair draping over your shoulders in the afternoon, hair up in the evening! There is nothing wrong with wanting to put your best face forward, but never allowing him to see your blemishes or hair mussed only proves that you believe beauty is only skin deep. If it is love you are after let him see you natural sometimes. Loving eyes see no imperfection.

6.Empty their bank accounts

hmm mm, this is for the rich babe, from getting him the flashiest car, to buying him the latest designs, some women have been extremely generous when it comes to bearing their men gifts. Some even go further than that and give the men complete access to their bank accounts, without any guarantee that the men will be committed to them for a lifetime and at the end of the day, the get dumped when the money is out

7.Get a tattoo of his name

We’re sure you’ve heard that love can be painful, and this has never seemed more true than when we consider a woman who will tattoo her partner’s name on her body. Sadly, these tattoos often outlast the relationships.

8.Allow themselves to be punching bags

In some circles, a man is still expected to show his love by beating his woman. Unfortunately, some women still hold strong to this view and will give the men the benefit of the doubt when they profess their “undying love”.

9.Have a child to keep him

Some women still believe that bearing a child for a man is the best way to keep him faithful or to make him marry her. Even while not feeling prepared for a child, some take the plunge into motherhood for the sake of their man
Read more http:///1Zv0EL
Re: 9 Silly Things Women Do When In Love by iceberylin(m): 8:59pm On Oct 06, 2014
ŤŐo MÁŃŶ ŔĔĹÁŤĨŐŃŚĤĨP ĔЖPĔŔŤŚ ŐŃ ŃĹ undecided

4 Likes

Re: 9 Silly Things Women Do When In Love by urcutecrush(f): 9:20pm On Oct 06, 2014
iceberylin:
ŤŐo MÁŃŶ ŔĔĹÁŤĨŐŃŚĤĨP ĔЖPĔŔŤŚ ŐŃ ŃĹ undecided
grin
Re: 9 Silly Things Women Do When In Love by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 06, 2014
I give up
Re: 9 Silly Things Women Do When In Love by tosyne2much(m): 9:24pm On Oct 06, 2014
More inches to your Dicck my OP.. A pack of vaseline for you jawe.. Those ladies who are guilty of number 2 and 3 repulse me
Re: 9 Silly Things Women Do When In Love by MisterLongman(m): 9:45pm On Oct 06, 2014
2 and 9
Re: 9 Silly Things Women Do When In Love by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 06, 2014
At one time, my Class teacher said I had the brain of a woman and I ended up breaking his head with a bottle. God knows I can take any insult hurl at attack but no, I can't stand being labeled Fish Brain

(1) (Reply)

She Said Maybe? / Girlfriend Or Best Friend? / What's Ur Take On This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.